April 26, 2024, 09:46:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320859 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: September 20, 2008, 11:40:33 PM »

At the beginning of this case, I remember someone telling CA what JG had to say about KC being a liar and she laughed and said something like - I wouldn't be suprised about anything he said.  Does anybody else remember this?  Was in the documents, an interview?  I am so overwhelemd with keeping up with all this information.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #741 on: September 20, 2008, 11:41:17 PM »

Thanks Carpe!!!

you're welcome, A-1!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: September 20, 2008, 11:41:29 PM »

Someone at WS just posted this:
Actually, the co-attorney for Casey, Michael Walsh, mentioned in an interview with Dan Abrams on MSNBC early on in the investigation that the ex-fiance was "mental." I would imagine the whole finger-pointing didn't orginate with Cindy, but instead from Casey and her attorneys.

Do we have a link to the Dan Abrams interview with Michael Walsh?  I'd like to see this for myself.

Whoa! I'd like to see this! 

I just watched that today. Am trying to remember where I saw it now

Transcript is here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25950531/

crazybabyborg
« Reply #743 on: September 20, 2008, 11:41:58 PM »

We've known this Mommy stuff around Cindy from almost the beginning, if you think about it. In the post she made while Casey was gone, it was pretty obvious there was jealousy between them. Cindy's personality that we've all come to know and love  Rolling Eyes would set up a competition anywhere, anytime, and with anyone. Cindy's not much for subtlety either.

If Caylee's death was an accident, I think the dynamics between Cindy and Caylee contributed to Casey not calling 9-1-1, and choosing to hide it instead. I would imagine Cindy can be very, very, adept at guilt and blame.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #744 on: September 20, 2008, 11:42:46 PM »

So, we know he took a poly, do we know if he "passed"?  Do they have text messages as far back as when these 2 were engaged?  If not, did Jesse just "volunteer" that information about her asking him in a text about Xanax? 

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: September 20, 2008, 11:43:14 PM »

Well, I have to go to bed. So much more to think about now with the JG info. As always, Caylee and this case will be in my prayers. Nighty-nite.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: September 20, 2008, 11:43:15 PM »

I was just thinking that Jesse might have some mental problems, seems everyone today has something...maybe depression or anxiety.  Anyway, the point being that he may have been very vulnerable to Casey's whims.  Like calling him and asking to take showers at his place.  What ex would say yes to that?  Or stay good friends with her after she dumps him?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: September 20, 2008, 11:43:36 PM »

Actually, the co-attorney for Casey, Michael Walsh, mentioned in an interview with Dan Abrams on MSNBC early on in the investigation that the ex-fiance was "mental." I would imagine the whole finger-pointing didn't orginate with Cindy, but instead from Casey and her attorneys.

Do we have a link to the Dan Abrams interview with Michael Walsh?  I'd like to see this for myself.

Video is here:
http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=452b0265-39f2-412d-9c5f-e00b633fa0f2

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: September 20, 2008, 11:46:17 PM »

Very odd interview.  If CA is trying to accuse Jesse of putting Caylee's body in the trunk, and Casey's lawyer called Jesse "mental," then Jesse was awfully kind about Casey in that interview.  It just doesn't jive.  If the Anthony's are down on Jesse, this interview did not seem to return the favor.  Although, it does put Cindy in a bad light.  However, he doesn't really diss Casey.  When Geraldo said something about Casey "slutting" around, I got the impression he was watching to see if Jesse reacted to the word.  It was just a bit strange.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: September 20, 2008, 11:46:30 PM »

I was just thinking that Jesse might have some mental problems, seems everyone today has something...maybe depression or anxiety.  Anyway, the point being that he may have been very vulnerable to Casey's whims.  Like calling him and asking to take showers at his place.  What ex would say yes to that?  Or stay good friends with her after she dumps him?

Hey all...

I am not sure he would have mental problems but I thought when you were LE you had to go through certain background checks wouldn't a psych eval be one of them?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: September 20, 2008, 11:46:37 PM »

Is that what you all were looking for?

I have been afk and having trouble catching up, searching and posting.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #751 on: September 20, 2008, 11:46:39 PM »

Thanks Carpe!

I rewatched that segment and he definitely said "Zanny".  I also noticed when G. asked him if he thought that Caylee was still alive he visibly shook his head back and forth (left to right) as he said until he knew definitely otherwise he wouldn't give up hope (my paraphrase).  I'm no expert in body language but I believe that his subconscience was telling us that he didn't believe that. JMO

Another thing, although I want to believe he may have just been nervous, he did that creepy closing his eyes thing at inappropriate times (ala Susan Smith when she was lying).  Bugged me!

Rob, can you get that guy to do the voice test on Jesse?

My take on his body language was the same... his body is saying she is dead.

I do believe the part that he cannot see it happening with the Casey
he used to know
, though.

Yes, the Casey he used to know is the one he saw through those rose-colored glasses.  Notice he pegged the rest of the family.  While maintaining he didn't know how he would act in their situation, he said there has always been division among them.  Sounds like things were never "normal" there.  Just as I imagined, they've never been unified until now.

Ironic, they are sort of stuck with each other now.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: September 20, 2008, 11:47:11 PM »

Hey guys ... I will be arriving in Fla tomorrow afternoon hopefully in time to do some late afternoon searching w/Joseph and team ... any messages anyone wants me to relay to them?  Possible suggested search areas?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #753 on: September 20, 2008, 11:47:20 PM »

Did anyone read this?

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

Lisa

Hummm. Okay, so maybe she did say "Zanny the nanny" to him, but he has forgotten the original context? Is this what plausible?

It is possible being on live tv... he just had a brain expulsion.

Maybe he said Zanny, but really meant nanny?

Possibly he just got turned around in his thoughts...

Casey can do that to a feller, ya know?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: September 20, 2008, 11:48:00 PM »

Thanks Brandi:

ABRAMS:  Yes.  Here‘s the problem, all right.  Here‘s another problem for you, one of many that seem to be building up here, all right?  June 25th, this is her former boyfriend, all right.  This is the former boyfriend.  Casey‘s former boyfriend says that - this is according to the Orange County sheriff‘s affidavit. 

“Jessie Grund mentioned that Casey is a habitual liar.  He told me that on June 25th - June 25th - he received a call from the defendant.  She told him she was free this weekend if he wanted to get together.  They used to date.  She said that Caylee was with the nanny and they had gone to the beach for the weekend.” 

Now, is this guy lying, too? 

WALSH:  Yes.  He‘s been fired from his Sheriff‘s Department for psychological issues.  You should take a look in this guy‘s background.  Serious issues with this guy. 

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: September 20, 2008, 11:48:34 PM »

Jesse did decide he wasn't cut out to be a cop.  His family is deeply religious.  His father said Jesse sees everything as black or white (meaning bad or good) with no gray in between. 

I just have this feeling that something was not right in this interview.  Can't say why.

BRING NATALEE HOME
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: September 20, 2008, 11:48:55 PM »

I think Klaasend is right.  Jesse was the perfect Daddy for Casey's baby, and husband, but Casey (like so many others) wanted the bad guy.  Was Tony the bad guy?  Surely the marine wasn't the bad guy.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: September 20, 2008, 11:50:08 PM »

Thanks Carpe!

I rewatched that segment and he definitely said "Zanny".  I also noticed when G. asked him if he thought that Caylee was still alive he visibly shook his head back and forth (left to right) as he said until he knew definitely otherwise he wouldn't give up hope (my paraphrase).  I'm no expert in body language but I believe that his subconscience was telling us that he didn't believe that. JMO

Another thing, although I want to believe he may have just been nervous, he did that creepy closing his eyes thing at inappropriate times (ala Susan Smith when she was lying).  Bugged me!

Rob, can you get that guy to do the voice test on Jesse?

I think his memory is just playing tricks on him.  I know I have thought I remembered hearing something, only to find out later I couldn't have.  At any rate, I think if Zanny had really been the nanny, all of her friends would have known it, because if my kids had had a nanny named Zanny, I would be saying, "Hey, my nanny's name is Zanny.  Zanny the Nanny!  Isn't that a hoot?"  "I'm going to go pick up my kids from Zanny the Nanny.  I hired her just for her name!"  You get the idea.  Even Amy said she couldn't say Zanny the Nanny without giggling.  So, if Zanny had been the nanny, I think it would have been very clear in everyone's memory.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #758 on: September 20, 2008, 11:51:11 PM »

Did anyone read this?

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

Lisa

Hummm. Okay, so maybe she did say "Zanny the nanny" to him, but he has forgotten the original context? Is this what plausible?

It is possible being on live tv... he just had a brain expulsion.

Maybe he said Zanny, but really meant nanny?

Possibly he just got turned around in his thoughts...

Casey can do that to a feller, ya know?

It worries me, Carpe. I believe he's telling the truth as well as he knows it. He's begun to question what he heard on the phone, and I fear he's doing the same with "Zanny" instead of Nanny. Subconsciously, I think his knee jerk reaction is to protect Casey. JMO.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: September 20, 2008, 11:51:50 PM »

Very odd interview.  If CA is trying to accuse Jesse of putting Caylee's body in the trunk, and Casey's lawyer called Jesse "mental," then Jesse was awfully kind about Casey in that interview.  It just doesn't jive.  If the Anthony's are down on Jesse, this interview did not seem to return the favor.  Although, it does put Cindy in a bad light.  However, he doesn't really diss Casey.  When Geraldo said something about Casey "slutting" around, I got the impression he was watching to see if Jesse reacted to the word.  It was just a bit strange.

Yeah, me too
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.