April 25, 2024, 02:22:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320793 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: September 21, 2008, 12:10:39 AM »

I just wonder if Jesse's father, the Rev. Grund, is behind this interview.  If, for some reason, he felt it necessary for Jesse to go on TV now and clear his name and act like a gentleman.  Hmmm...

Maybe so.  Jesse sounds like an upstanding man.

Is it just me or did the interview seem hurried or unfinished or something...I can't put it in words...but it just seemed like it was too short of an interview (considering that Geraldo had flown Jesse to NY to be on the set with Kimberly and him).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: September 21, 2008, 12:13:28 AM »

Puzzler, the clip I posted does not have them discussing Jesse Grund on it. Sorry. Not sure where the video I saw today was. But you did see the transcript of that show, right?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25950531/

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #782 on: September 21, 2008, 12:13:39 AM »

Does anyone think these suspicions of the backyard scenario

might be A FACTOR in deciding to call of most of the searches?

I am starting to think it is possible and they are letting them sweat it out.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #783 on: September 21, 2008, 12:13:53 AM »

I was just thinking that Jesse might have some mental problems, seems everyone today has something...maybe depression or anxiety.  Anyway, the point being that he may have been very vulnerable to Casey's whims.  Like calling him and asking to take showers at his place.  What ex would say yes to that?  Or stay good friends with her after she dumps him?

Well he is still in love with her though................My ex from college comes to Florida to visit me. My husband and him go golfing together.  To be honest, I think he likes my husband more than me.  I would anything in the world for him and vice versa. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #784 on: September 21, 2008, 12:15:33 AM »

I just wonder if Jesse's father, the Rev. Grund, is behind this interview.  If, for some reason, he felt it necessary for Jesse to go on TV now and clear his name and act like a gentleman.  Hmmm...

Is it just me or did the interview seem hurried or unfinished or something...I can't put it in words...but it just seemed like it was too short of an interview (considering that Geraldo had flown Jesse to NY to be on the set with Kimberly and him).

I think Geraldo couldn't ask the all the questions he may have wanted.  Either that Geraldo is loosing his touch.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: September 21, 2008, 12:15:48 AM »

Puzzler, the clip I posted does not have them discussing Jesse Grund on it. Sorry. Not sure where the video I saw today was. But you did see the transcript of that show, right?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25950531/

I found one show's transcript (there could be other shows).  In that transcript, there was no mention of Jesse Grund nor the word "mental". 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: September 21, 2008, 12:15:49 AM »

I was just thinking that Jesse might have some mental problems, seems everyone today has something...maybe depression or anxiety.  Anyway, the point being that he may have been very vulnerable to Casey's whims.  Like calling him and asking to take showers at his place.  What ex would say yes to that?  Or stay good friends with her after she dumps him?

Well he is still in love with her though................My ex from college comes to Florida to visit me. My husband and him go golfing together.  To be honest, I think he likes my husband more than me.  I would anything in the world for him and vice versa. 
Well you are an exception MYTime because you are so lovable...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: September 21, 2008, 12:17:05 AM »

I definitely heard him say loved. Past tense.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #788 on: September 21, 2008, 12:17:29 AM »

I believe Jesse said Casey mentioned Zanny in Nov. 07.  That Caylee stayed with Zanny while Casey was at work.  Geraldo should have reminded the audience that Casey was not really working at that time, so she was also lying to Jessie about "Zanny".
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: September 21, 2008, 12:17:43 AM »

Just grabbed Geraldo... now uploading.... give me about 10 minutes, please.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Thank you so much Carpe!!!
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: September 21, 2008, 12:17:49 AM »

I think Geraldo couldn't ask the all the questions he may have wanted.  Either that Geraldo is loosing his touch.
They were also lost some time maybe because of the Fox news alert about the bombing in Pakistan.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #791 on: September 21, 2008, 12:18:36 AM »

Interesting..........

But, Carpe, she's either there or not. Why wouldn't they just go get her? Dig up the yard, bring the dogs back, drain the pool and move it, and have possesion of the remains? The Anthony's would have a difficult time explaining how Caylee was buried there without implicating somebody in the family, and the evidence is strongly with Casey.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: September 21, 2008, 12:18:37 AM »

Well, IF Casey dug a hole under the pool, it would have been an easy transition to move a small body from under the pool to a point where George had a new slab/patio poured on or around July 4...the one that TES was talking about going to find out what was under it the next Monday or Tuesday (however TES abruptly left over that weekend; therefore, Monday and Tuesday was a bust).

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: September 21, 2008, 12:18:50 AM »

Well you are an exception MYTime because you are so lovable...

I know! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: September 21, 2008, 12:20:06 AM »

I definitely heard him say loved. Past tense.

He sounded to me to be STILL in love with her.

JMO

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: September 21, 2008, 12:20:43 AM »

I believe Jesse said Casey mentioned Zanny in Nov. 07.  That Caylee stayed with Zanny while Casey was at work.  Geraldo should have reminded the audience that Casey was not really working at that time, so she was also lying to Jessie about "Zanny".

I hope he was wrong about that... when they grill him under oath.

Because it so torches my theory... and dat really is a pizzer.

------------------
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: September 21, 2008, 12:21:07 AM »

Hey all...

I am not sure he would have mental problems but I thought when you were LE you had to go through certain background checks wouldn't a psych eval be one of them?

It has been said that he lost his job due to psychological problems.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #797 on: September 21, 2008, 12:22:32 AM »

Hey all...

I am not sure he would have mental problems but I thought when you were LE you had to go through certain background checks wouldn't a psych eval be one of them?

And oh, yeah like many LE don't have mental issues?  Appearantly you never dated one?
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #798 on: September 21, 2008, 12:24:33 AM »

Someone at WS just posted this:
Actually, the co-attorney for Casey, Michael Walsh, mentioned in an interview with Dan Abrams on MSNBC early on in the investigation that the ex-fiance was "mental." I would imagine the whole finger-pointing didn't orginate with Cindy, but instead from Casey and her attorneys.

Do we have a link to the Dan Abrams interview with Michael Walsh?  I'd like to see this for myself.

Whoa! I'd like to see this! 

I just watched that today. Am trying to remember where I saw it now

Transcript is here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25950531/

Thanks!! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: September 21, 2008, 12:24:36 AM »

Hey all...

If one was head over heals in love with someone and found them to be a pathalogical liar, that could easily push one over the edge.  Jesse probably doesn't want to believe it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.