April 26, 2024, 07:12:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320852 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: September 20, 2008, 10:30:30 AM »

This woke me up last night........ Does anyone think LE has Caylee's body???

I do think this sometimes...but the only way at this time they would have a body is if it were in a closed container...and even then it would not be much...*if* LE has anything it would be small bones/fragments that would need extensive forensic testing for any info...JMOO...Des

Me too.  I keep going back and forth.  When the BF came to Orlando, i thought that was significant. I thought maybe it was to do testing on clothes or body that was found that maybe the local coroner didn't have expertise in, like chloroform.  I think they said they were there to prepare testimony, but that didn't sound right to me
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #81 on: September 20, 2008, 10:32:14 AM »

Des - you've got mail.

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: September 20, 2008, 10:42:20 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys (7:40 AM PT)

The transcript for last night's NANCY GRACE has been posted at her website.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

Janet
_________

NANCY GRACE
More Formal Charges Against Casey Anthony
Aired September 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 20, 2008, 10:46:34 AM »

I believe one of the reasons LE came to Calif to speak with Padilla was to obtain the PHONE RECORDS that Lee had given Padilla.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: September 20, 2008, 10:46:37 AM »

I do think this sometimes...but the only way at this time they would have a body is if it were in a closed container...and even then it would not be much...*if* LE has anything it would be small bones/fragments that would need extensive forensic testing for any info...JMOO...Des

Me too.  I keep going back and forth.  When the BF came to Orlando, i thought that was significant. I thought maybe it was to do testing on clothes or body that was found that maybe the local coroner didn't have expertise in, like chloroform.  I think they said they were there to prepare testimony, but that didn't sound right to me
Yes I agree. BF wouldn't make the trip without a body.
They found it behind the airport when the search was called off. That's also when Cindy and George hired a defense attorney. Casey has been staying at Baez's office because she can't use a cell phone or talk to anyone else.
Now all LE has to do is give the Anthony's time to slip up while the collect testimony from the Marine and the other characters in the case. Time is on LE's side at this point. The Anthony's on the other hand... are screwed.

I suspect that the body might be a partial piece too. And the defense will contest that the evil kidnappers chopped up little Caylee because Casey didn't follow the script.
However, if LE can place Casey between 6/16 and 6/27 with a tight timeline then she will be charged with murder.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #85 on: September 20, 2008, 10:49:16 AM »

Hi again, Pink, &  FYI everyone,
The company on Ebay that has listed the Caylee b&w pictures is listed as mtmprofits2008. They did change the listing to 100%. If you click the "learn more" that is highlighted to the right of the 100% sentence(top of listing) It takes you to where the money ends up. Missionfish does not give 100% of the donations. There is a donation calculator there. they keep 20% on all donations ,for their expenses. To me, that's too much!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2008, 10:49:31 AM »

They found it behind the airport when the search was called off. That's also when Cindy and George hired a defense attorney. Casey has been staying at Baez's office because she can't use a cell phone or talk to anyone else.
Now all LE has to do is give the Anthony's time to slip up while the collect testimony from the Marine and the other characters in the case. Time is on LE's side at this point. The Anthony's on the other hand... are screwed.

I suspect that the body might be a partial piece too. And the defense will contest that the evil kidnappers chopped up little Caylee because Casey didn't follow the script.
However, if LE can place Casey between 6/16 and 6/27 with a tight timeline then she will be charged with murder.

JJ;  I want to say: Damn Girl you are GOODDDD!!!!,  But i don't know if you are a girl monkey or boy monkey,  so i will just sayyyy  Damn you are good
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: September 20, 2008, 10:52:20 AM »

They could try it... however, it may be possible to give a fairly good estimate as to time of death, one would think. 

When did this 31 days supposedly start?  June 9th? June 16th? July 16th?  So with regard to time of death, at the longest, we're going nearly 4 months.. and just over 2 at the earliest.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: September 20, 2008, 10:54:17 AM »

JJ;  I want to say: Damn Girl you are GOODDDD!!!!,  But i don't know if you are a girl monkey or boy monkey,  so i will just sayyyy  Damn you are good
thanks. I'm a girl monkey.
here's the timeline:
6/15/08 Caylee visits grandfather for father’s day.
6/16/08 Caylee alone with Casey and murdered between 3:05 and 4:20, buried behind house
6/17/08 Casey supposedly drops off Caylee at Sawgrass Apts. (maybe scopes a safe hiding spot there, possibly has Tony Rusciano (fired cop) run a license plate for Zanny’s name)
6/18/08 Caylee’s body is collected from Anthony backyard and moved by Casey 3-4 p.m. decomposing fluid and hair in trunk. Casey conceals body somewhere.
6/19/08-6/20/08 Casey steals gas cans possibly to burn body.
6/22/08 Tony Rusciano informs Casey that George reported gas can stolen
6/24/08 Casey returns George’s gas cans. Drama= incest is over daddy, your lovechild is dead.
6/26-6/27/08 Retrieved Caylee’s body (from Sawgrass dumpster or bushes?), puts back in trunk. Car abandoned with body remains in plastic garbage bag.
7/15/08 George picks up car with smell of remains of his biological daughter.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: September 20, 2008, 10:54:51 AM »

OMG!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2008, 10:54:59 AM »

Remember Destiny's post from the other day?

I just got off the phone with 2 different individuals from The Body Farm...one of them being the actual person who did the air sample with the Chloroform from the trunk of Casy's car....very interesting stuff here....I will not post names and #'s right now....But I will tell you...one of them did say to me...."I was not involved in the bone recovery"...

Hopefully I can post more after 4:00 today...

Destiny

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2008, 10:55:40 AM »

I believe one of the reasons LE came to Calif to speak with Padilla was to obtain the PHONE RECORDS that Lee had given Padilla.
Lee cooperated with Padilla?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2008, 10:56:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys (7:40 AM PT)

The transcript for last night's NANCY GRACE has been posted at her website.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

Janet
_________

NANCY GRACE
More Formal Charges Against Casey Anthony
Aired September 19, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/19/ng.01.html

I put them here on Scared Monkeys every day
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3233.0

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2008, 10:58:14 AM »

Morning monkeys! I hope what jjay believes is true. IMO, that scenario sounds very reasonable. LE in this case are careful and calculating, not sloppy and dimwitted like, oh, I don't know CASEY. Sorry, I'm just getting angrier by the day.

The other thing I believe is that even w/out a body, they can and will charge her and can win a conviction. It's like NG said once they file charges they will likely be asked for a "speedy trial."

Casey's crimes will not go unpunished, not in this realm or any other. Soon, my friends, soon. 

I remember you, Caylee.
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2008, 10:59:36 AM »

Maybe the search on the internet for Chloroform was to find out if it indeed remains in the body/hair, and once she found out that it does show up in the hair and does indicate how many times it had been used on a person over the months, then she decided that finding the body was not going to be a good thing for her.  Do we know if there were any other searches on the internet for any drugs?   JMO.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2008, 10:59:43 AM »

initially, IMO before the decomp results were released. He may have blieved Caylee was alive early on. JMO

I remember you, Caylee.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2008, 10:59:57 AM »

Abbey and Des - I am with both of you.  I suspect that they found something the afternoon that Tim called off the search and left for Aruba.  There were a few posters here who mentioned that something had been found, cadaver dogs had been called in, and the area was taped off, but they were unable to comment.  If they do have something, I think that LE is being very, very careful to complete all levels of testing before they reveal any information.  This is a high profile case with International coverage and they can't make a mistake.  It also might be a way to put more pressure on the Anthonys while waiting for DNA results and forensic examinations to determine an exact cause of death.  I would like to see LE do a complete forensic examination of any remains that will give them a solid and irrefutable case.  If it would mean Murder #1 for Casey Anthony, then I am willing to wait it out.  Why else would the searches be called off?  Searchers would be upset to learn that they had continued to spend hours searching while LE was in possession of the body.  Just my opinion.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2008, 11:00:44 AM »

According to Padilla, in the very beginning with Padilla first bailed Casey out, Lee was being cooperative. That is when Lee gave the phone records to Padilla. Soon after, Lee was no longer cooperative.
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2008, 11:03:31 AM »

Alrighty then - I am gonna go play for awhile.

Take care and have a great day everyone!!!!!

Luv ya!

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2008, 11:03:52 AM »

Maybe the search on the internet for Chloroform was to find out if it indeed remains in the body/hair, and once she found out that it does show up in the hair and does indicate how many times it had been used on a person over the months, then she decided that finding the body was not going to be a good thing for her.  Do we know if there were any other searches on the internet for any drugs?   JMO.

The chloroform really threw me for a loop. Does anyone else think it could be a "red herring"? Maybe at some point it was part of Casey's "kidnapped" story. It just seems out of place to me. Especially the fact that is was supposedly found in such high concentration in the trunk. IDK. Just thoughts.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.