April 18, 2024, 05:19:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320475 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #800 on: September 21, 2008, 12:25:21 AM »

I believe Jesse said Casey mentioned Zanny in Nov. 07.  That Caylee stayed with Zanny while Casey was at work.  Geraldo should have reminded the audience that Casey was not really working at that time, so she was also lying to Jessie about "Zanny".

I hope he was wrong about that... when they grill him under oath.

Because it so torches my theory... and dat really is a pizzer.

That's why I said that Geraldo may be right. I think his statements will be helpful to Casey and I also think he's passes a lie detector test saying he's heard of Zanny dating back to 2007. I think he believes he has, but I'm not sure that is a fact, either. Just like the phone call where Caylee was overheard, I think he may have "wished" it into his truth.

Does that make sense? I'm not saying this well, sorry!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #801 on: September 21, 2008, 12:25:53 AM »

Does anyone think these suspicions of the backyard scenario

might be A FACTOR in deciding to call of most of the searches?

I am starting to think it is possible and they are letting them sweat it out.

Interesting..........

But, Carpe, she's either there or not. Why wouldn't they just go get her? Dig up the yard, bring the dogs back, drain the pool and move it, and have possesion of the remains? The Anthony's would have a difficult time explaining how Caylee was buried there without implicating somebody in the family, and the evidence is strongly with Casey.

Right. However, LE has all the time in the world to keep doing their thing.

...and if the Anthony's so much as fart in the living room... even the Mayor

of Arlando knows about it within all of about 10 minutes.

That house has more wires than BIG BROTHER.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: September 21, 2008, 12:26:55 AM »

At the beginning of this case, I remember someone telling CA what JG had to say about KC being a liar and she laughed and said something like - I wouldn't be suprised about anything he said.  Does anybody else remember this?  Was in the documents, an interview?  I am so overwhelemd with keeping up with all this information.

2 more thoughts/question:

Didn't CA say during the bond hearing that they orignally thought that JG was the father but.....
Also, regarding CA myspace - It always bothered me that CA wrote that she raised Caylee and not wrote - helped raise Caylee............just sayin......

I am going to repost until somebody acknowldges me. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: September 21, 2008, 12:27:22 AM »

Anyone who had contact during the timeline is probably under some scrutiny...and that means many many people that Casey was in contact with...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: September 21, 2008, 12:27:34 AM »

I believe Jesse said Casey mentioned Zanny in Nov. 07.  That Caylee stayed with Zanny while Casey was at work.  Geraldo should have reminded the audience that Casey was not really working at that time, so she was also lying to Jessie about "Zanny".

That's why I said that Geraldo may be right. I think his statements will be helpful to Casey and I also think he's passes a lie detector test saying he's heard of Zanny dating back to 2007. I think he believes he has, but I'm not sure that is a fact, either. Just like the phone call where Caylee was overheard, I think he may have "wished" it into his truth.

IIRC Jesse recanted his story that he heard Caylee over the phone.  He later stated that Casey told Caylee to get off the table, but he didn't actually hear Caylee.
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #805 on: September 21, 2008, 12:27:52 AM »

O.K., let me see if I have this all straight:

Casey is pregnant, her and Jesse are engaged, Jesse doesn't want a child, wants Casey to get an abortion, they live together for like 10 months, he wants to raise Caylee as his own, then gets a test and he isn't the father so they split up. 

Now what doesn't make sense here?  He wants her to get an abortion yet he wants to be Caylee's father. 

I am VERY confused on all this.  Sounds like a love/hate relationship.  Sounds like Jesse wasn't good enought for Cindy's precious little girl and now her gdaughter.

THEY ALL ARE CRAZY          (JMO)

Who said abortion?    I heard the word "adoption."
crazybabyborg
« Reply #806 on: September 21, 2008, 12:28:26 AM »

Interesting..........

But, Carpe, she's either there or not. Why wouldn't they just go get her? Dig up the yard, bring the dogs back, drain the pool and move it, and have possesion of the remains? The Anthony's would have a difficult time explaining how Caylee was buried there without implicating somebody in the family, and the evidence is strongly with Casey.

I hope, I hope, I hope, you are right! Sounds bizaare, but I keep hoping the reason LE's stringing out these little charges is to get back in the house to plant more bugs!!!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: September 21, 2008, 12:28:29 AM »

At the beginning of this case, I remember someone telling CA what JG had to say about KC being a liar and she laughed and said something like - I wouldn't be suprised about anything he said.  Does anybody else remember this?  Was in the documents, an interview?  I am so overwhelemd with keeping up with all this information.

Didn't CA say during the bond hearing that they orignally thought that JG was the father but.....
Also, regarding CA myspace - It always bothered me that CA wrote that she raised Caylee and not wrote - helped raise Caylee............just sayin......

Yup 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: September 21, 2008, 12:30:15 AM »

Yes, you are making a lot of sense.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #809 on: September 21, 2008, 12:30:21 AM »

Cindy said JG was he father at first. I do recall someone telling Casey that (JG?) said she was a liar. I don't recall if they used JG's name or someone else's though. I remember it being said, I just don't recall which friend's name they used.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #810 on: September 21, 2008, 12:32:18 AM »

Cindy said JG was he father at first. I do recall someone telling Casey that (JG?) said she was a liar. I don't recall if they used JG's name or someone else's though. I remember it being said, I just don't recall which friend's name they used.

Thank you Futon, I keep finding you to be a very thoughtful monkey!! You are my new friend.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #811 on: September 21, 2008, 12:34:29 AM »

IIRC Jesse recanted his story that he heard Caylee over the phone.  He later stated that Casey told Caylee to get off the table, but he didn't actually hear Caylee.

He said tonight he had many conversations with Casey where he did hear Caylee and it's possible he may be confusing which conversation it was. That's the heart of why I question the "Zanny" memory. If JG is being accused of Caylee's death, I'm sure he and his Dad have revisited the importance of the timing of that call and it has caused JG to really examine the conversation he had with her. The fact that he alone could pinpoint her being alive on that date is paramount, and when he searched his being for surety, he came up lacking. I can't help but wonder if his memory about "Zanny" would be the same way.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #812 on: September 21, 2008, 12:35:59 AM »

Sorry Carpe, I have to disagree with you.  They would find Caylee right away.  It could help LE find out cause of death.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #813 on: September 21, 2008, 12:36:57 AM »

Casey is pregnant, her and Jesse are engaged, Jesse doesn't want a child, wants Casey to get an abortion, they live together for like 10 months, he wants to raise Caylee as his own, then gets a test and he isn't the father so they split up. 

Now what doesn't make sense here?  He wants her to get an abortion yet he wants to be Caylee's father. 

I am VERY confused on all this.  Sounds like a love/hate relationship.  Sounds like Jesse wasn't good enought for Cindy's precious little girl and now her gdaughter.

Yes, he said adoption; that he wasn't ready to be a Father.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: September 21, 2008, 12:36:58 AM »

Thank you Futon, I keep finding you to be a very thoughtful monkey!! You are my new friend.

Yes, I believe she said under oath "I thought the father was Jessie Grund"

... then she changed that again in media interviews...

The one that stands out most in my mind is Greta's OTR August 5th interview.

------------------
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #815 on: September 21, 2008, 12:37:17 AM »

Does anyone know why the Anthony family asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters?

Cindy Anthony testified that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, vacationed in Jacksonville sometime between June 16 and July 15.

It seems odd that no other friends have come forward to say that the Anthony's asked them not speak to the media.

It's not like Casey & Jeff were buddies. So why did the Anthony's ask the Hopkins' not to talk?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: September 21, 2008, 12:37:30 AM »

Interesting..........

I think that LE has all the physical evidence they need to arrest Casey for murder..just on what we know about...and there's plenty of tests that they've not yet released.  But I believe LE is tying up all the loose ends of interviewing people.  As they hear this and that from one, the probably have to go back and follow-up with others.  This back and forth probably takes quite a bit of time to tie up.  We know that LE just took a trip to see LP and his team members to tie up loose ends there.  I believe what LE is working on now is the "motive".  That takes a lot of pieces from various sources to put a puzzle together.  I don't think LE has wasted any time or let any moss grow under their feet.  AND, while this is going on, it would be best to be able to find the body, too.  Like the detectives said to Casey...you're the one who knows where Caylee is.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: September 21, 2008, 12:38:49 AM »

Yes, he said adoption; that he wasn't ready to be a Father.
That he wasn't ready to be a Father and that Casey wasn't ready to be a Mother.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #818 on: September 21, 2008, 12:39:10 AM »

YAY!!!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #819 on: September 21, 2008, 12:39:43 AM »

Does anyone know why the Anthony family asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters?

Cindy Anthony testified that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, vacationed in Jacksonville sometime between June 16 and July 15.

It seems odd that no other friends have come forward to say that the Anthony's asked them not speak to the media.

It's not like Casey & Jeff were buddies. So why did the Anthony's ask the Hopkins' not to talk?

Never heard of this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.