April 19, 2024, 10:52:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320598 times)
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #820 on: September 21, 2008, 12:40:48 AM »

Does anyone know why the Anthony family asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters?

Cindy Anthony testified that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, vacationed in Jacksonville sometime between June 16 and July 15.

It seems odd that no other friends have come forward to say that the Anthony's asked them not speak to the media.

It's not like Casey & Jeff were buddies. So why did the Anthony's ask the Hopkins' not to talk?

Never heard of this?

Let me see if I can find a link from a credible source....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #821 on: September 21, 2008, 12:42:41 AM »

Without a body, LE is going to need to have compelling evidence, not just of Caylee's death, but her death at the hands of, or neglect of, her Mother. Circumstantial evidence may not be enough to charge Casey with what they think she could be charged with if the body were found.

Caylee needs to be found.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #822 on: September 21, 2008, 12:43:04 AM »

Klaas - are you still here?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #823 on: September 21, 2008, 12:43:42 AM »

Does anyone know why the Anthony family asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters?

Cindy Anthony testified that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, vacationed in Jacksonville sometime between June 16 and July 15.

It seems odd that no other friends have come forward to say that the Anthony's asked them not speak to the media.

It's not like Casey & Jeff were buddies. So why did the Anthony's ask the Hopkins' not to talk?

Never heard of this?

I did hear that. It was reported... as a rumor I believe.

Why would they ask anyone not to talk? Great question... dunno.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: September 21, 2008, 12:45:34 AM »

I wish to God they would dig up that yard.....the dogs did hit by the pool, right?

maybe that is why they let the pool go.  last time i saw pictures of it it was really green. maybe they can't bear to do anything to the pool if the body is there. *shivers*

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: September 21, 2008, 12:47:14 AM »

Never heard of this?

I did hear that. It was reported... as a rumor I believe.

Why would they ask anyone not to talk? Great question... dunno.

LE, familyies and their attornies always asks people not to talk - it is suppose to "protect an ongoing investigation."  That is why I am shocked that Clint, JG and Nate have talked.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: September 21, 2008, 12:50:18 AM »

Just grabbed Geraldo... now uploading.... give me about 10 minutes, please.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Thank you Carpe.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: September 21, 2008, 12:50:26 AM »

If she were buried under that pool it seems to me like those dogs
would be howlin' like a mother!

Unless of course, they used some very creative techniques to seal the body

and throw off scent.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: September 21, 2008, 12:52:19 AM »

Just grabbed Geraldo... now uploading.... give me about 10 minutes, please.

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Thank you Carpe.

Janet

You're welcome Janet!

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: September 21, 2008, 12:53:08 AM »

Anyone know where Geraldo got that from?  I've never heard that Cindy was trying to blame Jesse.

Jesse also stated that he had heard that Cindy was implicating him in Caylee's death.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #830 on: September 21, 2008, 12:54:25 AM »

I agree with the previous posts.  If LE is going around and doing interviews this late, I would think it would be to either double check everything or to find the motive...somewhere along those lines.  They could have interviewed these people earlier on, why now?  I doubt they sat there and listened to everything in the media about these persons and took thier sweet time getting around for statements.  I can only assume they are finishing up on things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: September 21, 2008, 12:57:27 AM »

Caylee Marie Anthony Case on Dr Phil - Monday 9-22-08.

www.drphil.com

Monday - September 22, 2008

Behind the Headlines
Three-year-old Caylee Anthony made headlines when her grandmother, Cindy, placed a frantic 911 call to report her missing. By the time she called the police, her granddaughter had been missing for one month. Where was Caylee’s mother, Casey, all that time? Now considered a person of interest by authorities, is Casey a pathological liar with something to hide, an irresponsible 22-year-old or is something else going on? Then, Casey claims she was out searching for her daughter on her own, but pictures of her partying at a local club surfaced shortly after Caylee vanished. Were those photos taken before Caylee's birth as Casey's father claims? Lisa Bloom, renowned legal analyst and host of TruTv’s In Session, explains what a jury might think. Next, meet two local residents and find out why one believes Casey is innocent, while the other is convinced of her guilt Then, bounty hunters Leonard Padilla and Rob Dick say they helped bail Casey out of jail after she agreed to help them find her daughter. Rob says he drove Casey around in search of Caylee for nine days, and what he claims he observed might surprise you. Plus, why is Caylee’s story splashed across newspapers and TV screens, while other missing children go virtually ignored? Is the seeming disparity in coverage because she’s white or attractive, and the other children are different races? Ernie Allen, president and founder of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, says racism isn’t the reason some missing children make headlines while others do not. But April Morris has been searching for her grandson, Benjamin Everett, since he disappeared in 2004 and says he didn’t receive any media attention because he’s biracial.

Thank you WillenFan

Janet

http://www.drphil.com/shows/

_____

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: September 21, 2008, 01:01:54 AM »

If CA is trying to blame JG for something, that would lead me to believe JG is the accomplice.  He seems to be the one throwing off the timeline past the 16th, which is the day of the frantic string of phone calls from Casey, in which one was to JG.  Per JG's father, JG answered that call and SPOKE to Casey that day.  It was a 3 minute phone call, which his Dad gave an explanation for to Geraldo about a month ago, (about how she wanted to move out, etc.), but it seemed like WAY too much to talk about in a short 3 minute phone call.  The explanation made me even more suspicious.

In my experience, most coincidences aren't coincidences.  What are the odds that this guy would quit his cop job at the EXACT same time this all happened?  Practically zero!

Also, supposedly Casey was inviting him to the beach that weekend to "cheer him up" because he "lost" his job.  Why would he need to be cheered up if he wanted to quit?  Isn't the normal reaction to quitting a job RELIEF? Don't you usually want to celebrate?

Did he seem like a pyscho in the interview? NO.  He is a nice guy who helped needy Casey again, like he probably did a million times before. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #833 on: September 21, 2008, 01:02:15 AM »

I agree with the previous posts.  If LE is going around and doing interviews this late, I would think it would be to either double check everything or to find the motive...somewhere along those lines.  They could have interviewed these people earlier on, why now?  I doubt they sat there and listened to everything in the media about these persons and took thier sweet time getting around for statements.  I can only assume they are finishing up on things.

Right. I also think the "finish" line keeps moving. I think JG's testimony nudged it a little. The name "zanny" appearing a year prior to Caylee missing from someone other than the family, is problematic in court. Particularly when that person has passed a polygraph.

IMO, LE really does need as much concrete evidence as possible.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: September 21, 2008, 01:05:21 AM »

If CA is trying to blame JG for something, that would lead me to believe JG is the accomplice.  He seems to be the one throwing off the timeline past the 16th, which is the day of the frantic string of phone calls from Casey, in which one was to JG.  Per JG's father, JG answered that call and SPOKE to Casey that day.  It was a 3 minute phone call, which his Dad gave an explanation for to Geraldo about a month ago, (about how she wanted to move out, etc.), but it seemed like WAY too much to talk about in a short 3 minute phone call.  The explanation made me even more suspicious.

In my experience, most coincidences aren't coincidences.  What are the odds that this guy would quit his cop job at the EXACT same time this all happened?  Practically zero!

Also, supposedly Casey was inviting him to the beach that weekend to "cheer him up" because he "lost" his job.  Why would he need to be cheered up if he wanted to quit?  Isn't the normal reaction to quitting a job RELIEF? Don't you usually want to celebrate?

Did he seem like a pyscho in the interview? NO.  He is a nice guy who helped needy Casey again, like he probably did a million times before. 

I believe he was let go, he did not quit his job.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: September 21, 2008, 01:08:19 AM »

Yes, sortof 
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: September 21, 2008, 01:12:20 AM »

I believe Jesse said Casey mentioned Zanny in Nov. 07.  That Caylee stayed with Zanny while Casey was at work.  Geraldo should have reminded the audience that Casey was not really working at that time, so she was also lying to Jessie about "Zanny".

I hope he was wrong about that... when they grill him under oath.

Because it so torches my theory... and dat really is a pizzer.

That's why I said that Geraldo may be right. I think his statements will be helpful to Casey and I also think he's passes a lie detector test saying he's heard of Zanny dating back to 2007. I think he believes he has, but I'm not sure that is a fact, either. Just like the phone call where Caylee was overheard, I think he may have "wished" it into his truth.

Does that make sense? I'm not saying this well, sorry!

IIRC Jesse recanted his story that he heard Caylee over the phone.  He later stated that Casey told Caylee to get off the table, but he didn't actually hear Caylee.

He said tonight he had many conversations with Casey where he did hear Caylee and it's possible he may be confusing which conversation it was. That's the heart of why I question the "Zanny" memory. If JG is being accused of Caylee's death, I'm sure he and his Dad have revisited the importance of the timing of that call and it has caused JG to really examine the conversation he had with her. The fact that he alone could pinpoint her being alive on that date is paramount, and when he searched his being for surety, he came up lacking. I can't help but wonder if his memory about "Zanny" would be the same way.

So does this mean JG is the only one besides the family that has heard Casey talk about Zanny?  And the first we have heard of him hearing about this Zanny is tonight on Geraldo? It seems to me that not only is he trying to muddle up the timeline, but he is also trying to give credence to the Zanny story.  There's no conclusion but that he's way mixed up in this.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: September 21, 2008, 01:12:25 AM »

At the beginning of this case, I remember someone telling CA what JG had to say about KC being a liar and she laughed and said something like - I wouldn't be suprised about anything he said.  Does anybody else remember this?  Was in the documents, an interview?  I am so overwhelemd with keeping up with all this information.

2 more thoughts/question:

Didn't CA say during the bond hearing that they orignally thought that JG was the father but.....
Also, regarding CA myspace - It always bothered me that CA wrote that she raised Caylee and not wrote - helped raise Caylee............just sayin......

Help?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #838 on: September 21, 2008, 01:13:08 AM »

Yes, sortof 

I'm going to get ready for bed. If I don't get back, have a great night, all! May smiling angels watch over you as you sleep!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #839 on: September 21, 2008, 01:14:00 AM »

Yes, sortof 

Can you read my post # 837 and tell me what you think/know?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.