April 24, 2024, 06:47:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320775 times)
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: September 21, 2008, 01:14:14 AM »

Does anyone know why the Anthony family asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters?

Cindy Anthony testified that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, vacationed in Jacksonville sometime between June 16 and July 15.

It seems odd that no other friends have come forward to say that the Anthony's asked them not speak to the media.

It's not like Casey & Jeff were buddies. So why did the Anthony's ask the Hopkins' not to talk?

Never heard of this?

I did hear that. It was reported... as a rumor I believe.

Why would they ask anyone not to talk? Great question... dunno.

LE, familyies and their attornies always asks people not to talk - it is suppose to "protect an ongoing investigation."  That is why I am shocked that Clint, JG and Nate have talked.

It seems like they all talked (Globe Magazine, Geraldo, NG, Greta, etc...)

I finally found the link!

"We were able to track down a Jeffrey Hopkins Senior who also has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins.
According to the elder Hopkins, they know the Anthony family and were asked by the family not to talk.

But he said off camera, that his son worked for Universal Studios in high school. And he insisted that Anthony and his son never dated and has never met Caylee.

Deputy Padilla said detectives have talked to the family, but so far found no relevant information.

Only a few days ago, the family said Lee Anthony told Hopkins it was another Jeffrey Hopkins in Orlando."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7092429&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Another Jeffrey Hopkins? Give me a break. If it's another Jeffrey, why ask the Hopkins family not to talk?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: September 21, 2008, 01:14:47 AM »

All my sick kids are sleeping so I can sneak back in for a sec..

Didnt Jesse take a lie detector test?

misitx ... I hope your children will be well soon.  Is it a flu?

Janet

______

HOA Re-Filing Injunction To Keep Protesters Out Of Neighborhood
POSTED: 6:00 am EDT September 16, 2008
UPDATED: 12:55 pm EDT September 17, 2008

CASEY'S FORMER FRIENDS TAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS

Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of their stories.

Huizenga is the same friend from whom Casey's accused of stealing checks from.

AND even funnier

Todd Black, a spokesperson for Baez refused to answer questions and told Eyewitness News he plans to sue the TV station because questions were raised about his company's legitimacy.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #842 on: September 21, 2008, 01:15:12 AM »

If CA is trying to blame JG for something, that would lead me to believe JG is the accomplice.  He seems to be the one throwing off the timeline past the 16th, which is the day of the frantic string of phone calls from Casey, in which one was to JG.  Per JG's father, JG answered that call and SPOKE to Casey that day.  It was a 3 minute phone call, which his Dad gave an explanation for to Geraldo about a month ago, (about how she wanted to move out, etc.), but it seemed like WAY too much to talk about in a short 3 minute phone call.  The explanation made me even more suspicious.

In my experience, most coincidences aren't coincidences.  What are the odds that this guy would quit his cop job at the EXACT same time this all happened?  Practically zero!

Also, supposedly Casey was inviting him to the beach that weekend to "cheer him up" because he "lost" his job.  Why would he need to be cheered up if he wanted to quit?  Isn't the normal reaction to quitting a job RELIEF? Don't you usually want to celebrate?

Did he seem like a pyscho in the interview? NO.  He is a nice guy who helped needy Casey again, like he probably did a million times before. 

I believe he was let go, he did not quit his job.

Just like the other cop that lied about his involvement with Casey was let go?  Maybe the same thing happened with JG but has not been leaked.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #843 on: September 21, 2008, 01:17:30 AM »

I found a Caylee You Tube tonite that took my breath away. And it helped me understand some things...kind of. While watching it I realized that someone in that house truly loved Caylee...there cant be any doubt about that. In every picture she is surrounded by really great toys that someone put thought into, and cared enough about her to get for her. She has some adorable dress up stuff and lots of it, and I have been noticing that someone took the time to even put jewelry on her, whether she was playing dress up or just dressing for the day. Most of the pictures I have seen, even those at the park, etc. she is wearing beads and necklaces. And I noticed something else. She appears happy in all of them. The only exception I have seen to that was the picture of her with her Great Grandpa, in that one she looks...well, Im not sure what word Im looking for but it's the only one I have noticed that she appears to look anxious, like she really does not want to let go of him.

While I watched the video I was fascinated with all the different "faces" of Caylee! She must have/had one heck of a personality! A little Ham and a show stopper! And I noticed that for one so young she appears to have/had a really laid back personality, feet on the table while she drinks her milk, layin back with her feet in the air, etc.

After watching this You Tube I also understand now what's wrong with the Anthonys, why they appear the way they do to us. Uninterested, no emotions except anger. It's as if the life has gone out of them. I understood tonite that that is exactly what has happened. After Caylee disappeared there was no life left in that house, SHE was the life there. She was the bright and shining light that no longer shines, and it must feel very empty there without her.

I so enjoyed this video but now I feel sick inside. The reality of what has most likely happened to this beautiful baby girl has hit me right in the gut. I just pray with all my heart that she either WAS asleep or fell asleep and didnt actually have to face whatever was done to her. If I had a spouse this would be one of those nights where I would have to say to him please, will you just hold me for a while, I think it's gonna be a long night.
Thanks Monkeys for being here. It's a great comfort knowing you're all out there, yet close.

Here's the video..it's awesome and the music is beautiful.
WARNING: Kleenex will be needed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dom7q3iMGas&feature=related

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #844 on: September 21, 2008, 01:18:01 AM »

Does anyone know why the Anthony family asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters?

Cindy Anthony testified that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, vacationed in Jacksonville sometime between June 16 and July 15.

It seems odd that no other friends have come forward to say that the Anthony's asked them not speak to the media.

It's not like Casey & Jeff were buddies. So why did the Anthony's ask the Hopkins' not to talk?

Never heard of this?

LE, familyies and their attornies always asks people not to talk - it is suppose to "protect an ongoing investigation."  That is why I am shocked that Clint, JG and Nate have talked.

It seems like they all talked (Globe Magazine, Geraldo, NG, Greta, etc...)

I finally found the link!

"We were able to track down a Jeffrey Hopkins Senior who also has a son named Jeffrey Hopkins.
According to the elder Hopkins, they know the Anthony family and were asked by the family not to talk.

But he said off camera, that his son worked for Universal Studios in high school. And he insisted that Anthony and his son never dated and has never met Caylee.

Deputy Padilla said detectives have talked to the family, but so far found no relevant information.

Only a few days ago, the family said Lee Anthony told Hopkins it was another Jeffrey Hopkins in Orlando."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7092429&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Another Jeffrey Hopkins? Give me a break. If it's another Jeffrey, why ask the Hopkins family not to talk?

Thnak you, I would not talk to the media about my friends and would hope that my friends wouldn't either.  The media can put a spin on things!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: September 21, 2008, 01:18:18 AM »

At the beginning of this case, I remember someone telling CA what JG had to say about KC being a liar and she laughed and said something like - I wouldn't be suprised about anything he said.  Does anybody else remember this?  Was in the documents, an interview?  I am so overwhelemd with keeping up with all this information.

2 more thoughts/question:

Didn't CA say during the bond hearing that they orignally thought that JG was the father but.....
Also, regarding CA myspace - It always bothered me that CA wrote that she raised Caylee and not wrote - helped raise Caylee............just sayin......

Help?

She may very well have but I don't remember.  I'd have to go over that testimony again to be sure.

As far as wha CA wrote in her Myspace on July 3, 2008..I agree, very odd.  Seems to me that Cindy Anthony was closer to Caylee than anyone. I'm sure that whatever happened to Caylee was at least partially due to the jealosy between Cindy and Casey pertaining to Caylee.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: September 21, 2008, 01:21:05 AM »

I agree with the previous posts.  If LE is going around and doing interviews this late, I would think it would be to either double check everything or to find the motive...somewhere along those lines.  They could have interviewed these people earlier on, why now?  I doubt they sat there and listened to everything in the media about these persons and took thier sweet time getting around for statements.  I can only assume they are finishing up on things.

Right. I also think the "finish" line keeps moving. I think JG's testimony nudged it a little. The name "zanny" appearing a year prior to Caylee missing from someone other than the family, is problematic in court. Particularly when that person has passed a polygraph.

IMO, LE really does need as much concrete evidence as possible.
You may have just hit on one of the reasons why LE hasn't brought charges yet: reasonable doubt.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: September 21, 2008, 01:21:05 AM »

Never heard of this?

Hi Carpe:

Good to see you.  Everything okay?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #848 on: September 21, 2008, 01:24:02 AM »

At the beginning of this case, I remember someone telling CA what JG had to say about KC being a liar and she laughed and said something like - I wouldn't be suprised about anything he said.  Does anybody else remember this?  Was in the documents, an interview?  I am so overwhelemd with keeping up with all this information.

Didn't CA say during the bond hearing that they orignally thought that JG was the father but.....
Also, regarding CA myspace - It always bothered me that CA wrote that she raised Caylee and not wrote - helped raise Caylee............just sayin......

Help?

She may very well have but I don't remember.  I'd have to go over that testimony again to be sure.

As far as wha CA wrote in her Myspace on July 3, 2008..I agree, very odd.  Seems to me that Cindy Anthony was closer to Caylee than anyone. I'm sure that whatever happened to Caylee was at least partially due to the jealosy between Cindy and Casey pertaining to Caylee.

TY
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #849 on: September 21, 2008, 01:29:39 AM »

Good nite everybody!
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #850 on: September 21, 2008, 01:29:57 AM »

Help?

She did say that she JG was the father at first.
It always bothered me that she said "raised Caylee" too, but I found it even more troubling that her Myspace "mood" was "Caylee is missing" on June 3rd. That's very telling, IMO.

Also, I think the oddest video clip I've seen thus far is the video clip of Lee explaining the paternity of Caylee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzqGiVK6_Dc

Lee's statements from the clip:

We will NEVER release the name of that person.

His math, regarding the pregnancy is flawed. 4 years + 3 months from now (clip was in Early August)
When asked if she knows who the father is, he says "Well if I know, she's gotta know, she told me." (then he laughs). 

In my opinion, there are 3 things that every member of this family says each time they're about to tell a fib. It's a pattern. Whenever I hear these words, their statements lose all credibility (again, jmo):

"Absolutely"
"Honest/Honestly"
"I mean..."
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: September 21, 2008, 01:33:28 AM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945

6/24 Tue
♦ 10am Break-in reported by George. He claims the shed lock was broken and two cans of gas were stolen, between 6/22@6pm and 6/24@10am. [Why did he make this report? George later says that Casey was known to have taken gas from the shed before.]
♦ In August, George suddenly reports he saw Casey on the 24th and recovered the gas cans from her. He says Casey was resistant to letting him open the trunk, but when he did, it contained only the gas cans; the trunk was okay, no body or body stench. He claims she showed up at approximately 2:25pm, without Caylee, and indirectly acknowledged she knew about the shed break-in. [George recovered the gas cans within hours of having reported them stolen. Why did he did not contact police to let them know he had recovered the stolen property and identified the culprit?]
♦ Jesse resigns from his job at the OSCO on this date. [This seems like an odd coincidence.]
♦ 2:40pm Casey sends a message to Troy about not having lived in "the house" for the past 9 days [since 6/15] due to "DRAMMMA."
♦ 2:46pm Amy writes to Troy on Facebook: "I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon!"
2:46pm per Jesse, Casey calls him as he drives to submit his resignation letter; 18-min "get off the table" phone call. (Jesse first stated he heard Caylee respond in the background. Later he tells LE he can't be certain that he heard her.)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: September 21, 2008, 01:34:44 AM »

Goodnight Mytime.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: September 21, 2008, 01:35:15 AM »

Just listening to re-run of Geraldo, who said:

Cindy rumor - that Jesse is "somehow responsible for the death of Caylee" and "stuffed the body in the trunk of Casey's car".

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: September 21, 2008, 01:36:27 AM »

Jesse said: Casey broke his heart, things got suddenly very jumbled and Casey broke it off.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: September 21, 2008, 01:39:45 AM »

Good nite everybody!

::MonkeyNoNo:

You cant go to bed now i just came on!!!!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: September 21, 2008, 01:39:50 AM »

Jesse said: Casey broke his heart, things got suddenly very jumbled and Casey broke it off.

I really doubt if Casey cared if she broke Jesse's heart or anyone else's.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: September 21, 2008, 01:40:21 AM »

Good night all!

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: September 21, 2008, 01:43:52 AM »

Good night all!

Goodnight Puzzler.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: September 21, 2008, 01:45:53 AM »

Did anyone read this?

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax.

I finally got membership!   So, hello all!
First, I was gonna ask about the fact that Lisa brought up in this post.  Is it possible that CA gave Caylee xanax as a "babysitter"?  Similar to the theory of the Chloroform?
Second, tonight Jessie says, "I can't see her doing that intentionally."
Could it be that he knows that CA used the xanax and gave it to knock out Caylee?
Third, the other night on Nancy Grace - LP said something that has bugged me to no end - he said there is a book with zanny the nanny.  I found the book, I think :  http://www.amazon.com/Double-Trouble-Squared-Starbuck-Adventure/dp/0152241272/ref=si3_rdr_bb_product
if you do a search this book 70 pages mention Zanny.  He knows something.  Later in the week, he said she made the name up - did she or does he know she was referencing this book somehow?
My gut has told me since the day she told Lee that her phone was in Jay Blanchard park that that is where that child is.  That park keeps coming up to. 
Anyway, nice to meet you all!  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.