April 25, 2024, 05:29:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320806 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: September 21, 2008, 01:47:52 AM »

Welcome A_1_junkie!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: September 21, 2008, 01:47:56 AM »

At the beginning of this case, I remember someone telling CA what JG had to say about KC being a liar and she laughed and said something like - I wouldn't be suprised about anything he said.  Does anybody else remember this?  Was in the documents, an interview?  I am so overwhelemd with keeping up with all this information.

2 more thoughts/question:

Didn't CA say during the bond hearing that they orignally thought that JG was the father but.....
Also, regarding CA myspace - It always bothered me that CA wrote that she raised Caylee and not wrote - helped raise Caylee............just sayin......

Help?

She did say that she JG was the father at first.
It always bothered me that she said "raised Caylee" too, but I found it even more troubling that her Myspace "mood" was "Caylee is missing" on June 3rd. That's very telling, IMO.

Also, I think the oddest video clip I've seen thus far is the video clip of Lee explaining the paternity of Caylee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzqGiVK6_Dc

Lee's statements from the clip:

We will NEVER release the name of that person.

His math, regarding the pregnancy is flawed. 4 years + 3 months from now (clip was in Early August)
When asked if she knows who the father is, he says "Well if I know, she's gotta know, she told me." (then he laughs). 

In my opinion, there are 3 things that every member of this family says each time they're about to tell a fib. It's a pattern. Whenever I hear these words, their statements lose all credibility (again, jmo):

"Absolutely"
"Honest/Honestly"
"I mean..."

Was is June 3rd or July 3rd?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: September 21, 2008, 01:48:09 AM »

Did anyone read this?

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax.

I finally got membership!   So, hello all!
First, I was gonna ask about the fact that Lisa brought up in this post.  Is it possible that CA gave Caylee xanax as a "babysitter"?  Similar to the theory of the Chloroform?
Second, tonight Jessie says, "I can't see her doing that intentionally."
Could it be that he knows that CA used the xanax and gave it to knock out Caylee?
Third, the other night on Nancy Grace - LP said something that has bugged me to no end - he said there is a book with zanny the nanny.  I found the book, I think :  http://www.amazon.com/Double-Trouble-Squared-Starbuck-Adventure/dp/0152241272/ref=si3_rdr_bb_product
if you do a search this book 70 pages mention Zanny.  He knows something.  Later in the week, he said she made the name up - did she or does he know she was referencing this book somehow?
My gut has told me since the day she told Lee that her phone was in Jay Blanchard park that that is where that child is.  That park keeps coming up to. 
Anyway, nice to meet you all!  

Welcome News Junkie!  Getting kindof late so it's slower in here right now.  I'm about ready to call it a night myself.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: September 21, 2008, 01:51:00 AM »

Does anyone think these suspicions of the backyard scenario

might be A FACTOR in deciding to call of most of the searches?

I am starting to think it is possible and they are letting them sweat it out.

I wonder if they go out to the backyard at all???  They are forever out front, as we know, watering the flowers, hammering signs, hosing protesters, assaulting senior citizens, etc.

I think it's a relief valve for them, otherwise they might kill each other. But I wonder if they avoid the backyard??...other than to watch/wait for warrant waving detectives with cadaver dogs.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #864 on: September 21, 2008, 01:51:28 AM »

Good nite everybody!

::MonkeyNoNo:

You cant go to bed now i just came on!!!!!

Oh no - read your email!!!!!!
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #865 on: September 21, 2008, 01:51:55 AM »

At the beginning of this case, I remember someone telling CA what JG had to say about KC being a liar and she laughed and said something like - I wouldn't be suprised about anything he said.  Does anybody else remember this?  Was in the documents, an interview?  I am so overwhelemd with keeping up with all this information.

Didn't CA say during the bond hearing that they orignally thought that JG was the father but.....
Also, regarding CA myspace - It always bothered me that CA wrote that she raised Caylee and not wrote - helped raise Caylee............just sayin......

Help?

It always bothered me that she said "raised Caylee" too, but I found it even more troubling that her Myspace "mood" was "Caylee is missing" on June 3rd. That's very telling, IMO.

Also, I think the oddest video clip I've seen thus far is the video clip of Lee explaining the paternity of Caylee.

His math, regarding the pregnancy is flawed. 4 years + 3 months from now (clip was in Early August)
When asked if she knows who the father is, he says "Well if I know, she's gotta know, she told me." (then he laughs). 

In my opinion, there are 3 things that every member of this family says each time they're about to tell a fib. It's a pattern. Whenever I hear these words, their statements lose all credibility (again, jmo):

"Absolutely"
"Honest/Honestly"
"I mean..."

Oh Sheeeet! It's July 3rd. Thank you for pointing that out. Oy vey!

Re: Myspace July 3rd

"Status: my caylee is missing"

Well, hell, Cindy. If you KNEW she was missing, why didn't you call 911 on July 3rd? (Something's fishy here...imo)

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone."

Just as she has LEFT me. Now she is GONE.

Gone is a very permanent word....

"Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future."

If Cindy believed that she worked at Universal, why did she think that Casey had no money or no future?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #866 on: September 21, 2008, 01:52:23 AM »

Uh hum you hear me talking to you!!!  Check your email

SOrry about the missed call I let Juliette borrow my phone.. Oh I mean I let my son borrow my phone and well he left it at practice and now it's gone!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: September 21, 2008, 01:53:36 AM »

Help?

"Absolutely"
"Honest/Honestly"
"I mean..."

July 3rd...and July 3rd also the day Cindy sent Lee looking for Casey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #868 on: September 21, 2008, 01:54:58 AM »

Help?

"Absolutely"
"Honest/Honestly"
"I mean..."

Well, hell, Cindy. If you KNEW she was missing, why didn't you call 911 on July 3rd? (Something's fishy here...imo)

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone."

"Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future."

If Cindy believed that she worked at Universal, why did she think that Casey had no money or no future?

I don't think that means so much I mean at that point to her Casey was always giving explanations as to why she couldnt talk to Caylee...At that point she was gone from the house so she was missing in her mind people but I dont think she had an idea that she was really gone
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: September 21, 2008, 01:55:41 AM »

SOrry about the missed call I let Juliette borrow my phone.. Oh I mean I let my son borrow my phone and well he left it at practice and now it's gone!!!

I hate that Juliette.  Did you watch Geraldo?  You may have some catching up to do.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: September 21, 2008, 01:59:11 AM »

I hate that Juliette.  Did you watch Geraldo?  You may have some catching up to do.

Yeah I did earier but I need to watch it again wasnt paying much attention from what I did hear well Casey did not wanna give Caylee away and well she wasn't a slore or partier all her life she had a normal relationship with him never went out maybe to the movies and at that point was working... So when George said that she wouldnt go out much was true maybe he was shocked by all the pictures...
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #871 on: September 21, 2008, 02:00:14 AM »

Little Caylee does looked so loved in those pictures, but what I find odd is that almost everyone of them (not all - but darn close) is taken at home.  Didn't they take her anywhere - ever! Where is she at the park? With some other little kids, Universal, etc.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: September 21, 2008, 02:01:06 AM »

Mammy and Klass thanks for the welcome.  It is late here too, so I hope to join in later today!  Night.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: September 21, 2008, 02:01:36 AM »

If Cindy believed Casey had a job....why didn't she call Universal looking for Casey?

If Cindy knew or believed their was a "Zanny the Nanny, why didn't Cindy call her when she couldn't find Casey?

IMO Cindy knew she had no job, there was no nanny, and she knew the skank had no money, because she was sucking Cindy, and Cindy's parents dry of any funds she could get her hands on.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: September 21, 2008, 02:03:29 AM »

If Cindy believed Casey had a job....why didn't she call Universal looking for Casey?

If Cindy knew or believed their was a "Zanny the Nanny, why didn't Cindy call her when she couldn't find Casey?

IMO Cindy knew she had no job, there was no nanny, and she knew the skank had no money, because she was sucking Cindy, and Cindy's parents dry of any funds she could get her hands on.

Yeah Cindy did know she didnt have a job she said it in her Blog on myspace...No job no money...
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: September 21, 2008, 02:04:08 AM »

Mammy and Klass thanks for the welcome.  It is late here too, so I hope to join in later today!  Night.

Goodnight!
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: September 21, 2008, 02:05:28 AM »

Little Caylee does looked so loved in those pictures, but what I find odd is that almost everyone of them (not all - but darn close) is taken at home.  Didn't they take her anywhere - ever! Where is she at the park? With some other little kids, Universal, etc.

I noticed that too. I did see a few pictures of her outdoors ( think one at the beach, another holding Casey's hand while in a field) but most in the yard.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: September 21, 2008, 02:06:21 AM »

Help?

"Absolutely"
"Honest/Honestly"
"I mean..."

I think Cindy was finding out some of her lies.  She paid her AT&T cell phone bill - using her Grandmothers account.

But when she came home on the 24th - after the fight on Father's Day - why didn't George ask some serious questions about the where abouts of Caylee?
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: September 21, 2008, 02:06:44 AM »

Yeah Cindy did know she didnt have a job she said it in her Blog on myspace...No job no money...

But when she gave the tour of her home (not on Greta, some other show) she said that Casey was the amployee of the year at Universal.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: September 21, 2008, 02:08:20 AM »

If CA is trying to blame JG for something, that would lead me to believe JG is the accomplice.  He seems to be the one throwing off the timeline past the 16th, which is the day of the frantic string of phone calls from Casey, in which one was to JG.  Per JG's father, JG answered that call and SPOKE to Casey that day.  It was a 3 minute phone call, which his Dad gave an explanation for to Geraldo about a month ago, (about how she wanted to move out, etc.), but it seemed like WAY too much to talk about in a short 3 minute phone call.  The explanation made me even more suspicious.

In my experience, most coincidences aren't coincidences.  What are the odds that this guy would quit his cop job at the EXACT same time this all happened?  Practically zero!

Also, supposedly Casey was inviting him to the beach that weekend to "cheer him up" because he "lost" his job.  Why would he need to be cheered up if he wanted to quit?  Isn't the normal reaction to quitting a job RELIEF? Don't you usually want to celebrate?

Did he seem like a pyscho in the interview? NO.  He is a nice guy who helped needy Casey again, like he probably did a million times before. 

THE FLURRY OF CELL PHONE ACTIVITY - JUNE 16TH & JUNE 18TH

On the Record w/ Greta
Behind the CSI Return to Caylee's Grandparents' House
Thursday, August 07, 2008

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: June 16, George and Cynthia still have Caylee and Casey in the house. And at about 12:50, Casey leaves with Caylee from the Anthony residence. Cindy is already at work, the mother. The mother of Casey is already at work. George leaves at approximately 2:30 PM that day

Now, what we're learning here is that this timeline is tightened up to June 16, and now we can even tighten up just exactly what kind of activity was actually going on that afternoon. Later in the afternoon, starting at about 3:00 o'clock, we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from Casey's phone. Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get ahold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time.

Now, the activity ceases for about two hours at about 4:00 o'clock, and then continues several other phone calls to the mother, the father and a couple of other individuals between about 6:00 and about 7:30. There are no other calls until the next day. That would be the 17th.

Now, there is new information also that tightens this timeline up. We've talked about the shovel, that right next door in that house right there, Casey Anthony went to that house and borrowed a shovel. It hasn't been disclosed what day. We feel it's important, and so does our source, that we tighten up this timeline so people that might have some information during this short two-day period, they might come forward because something that they passed off as information that was possibly not important now becomes important.

Casey Anthony went to that house on the 18th of June. So the 18th of June, we have the shovel that is borrowed next door from Casey Anthony. And then we move backwards. Now, on that day, June 18, there's also another flurry of phone calls, short, reaching-out phone calls.

Now, you can't theorize. You can't speculate on what all this means, but we have now some of the most important items in the case have been reduced. Instead of from June 9 to an unknown date sometime in July, now we've tightened this up to between June 16 at 12:50 PM to sometime in the afternoon of June 18 on Wednesday, when Casey Anthony borrowed the shovel.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html

Leaked Phone Records Reveal Details About Casey Anthony Calls
POSTED: 11:51 am EDT August 13, 2008
UPDATED: 6:02 pm EDT August 13, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News learned Wednesday there's a more detailed record of some of Casey Anthony's calls made before Caylee was reported missing.

Eyewitness News learned deals of the leaked phone records, which show that on Monday, June 16 Casey Anthony called her parents six times in just over an hour. The records show exactly whom she called and what time the calls were made.

According to the leaked records, Casey made six calls to her parents on the afternoon of June 16, with the first call at 3:03pm to her father's cell phone and the last of the six made to her mom's cell phone at 4:24. During that time she also tried her mother at work and called her ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund.

The next day, June 17, neighbors told investigators that Casey borrowed a shovel from them. Then, on June 18, there was another spike in calls to her parents, six in 45 minutes during the early part of the afternoon. According to the leaked records, three calls were made to her parent's home phone, two to her mom's cell phone and one to her dad's cell phone, all between 12:33pm and 1:11pm.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17180007/detail.html

+++++++

POSTED AUGUST 12TH
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68910

JUNE 16TH

3:03pm - George Anthony's Cell
4:10pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:11pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:13pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
4:14pm - Cindy Anthony's Work
4:19pm - Anthony Lazzaro
4:21pm - Jesse Grund
4:24pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
6:32pm - The Anthony Home
6:33pm - Voicemail
7:06pm - The Anthony Home
7:20pm - Amy Huizenga

JUNE 17TH - NOT REVEALED

JUNE 18TH

12:33pm - The Anthony Home
12:34pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
12:35pm - The Anthony Home
12:36pm - George Anthony Cell
1:09pm - Cindy Anthony's Cell
1:11pm - The Anthony Home

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.