April 20, 2024, 05:11:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320622 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: September 21, 2008, 02:08:21 AM »

Oh so she paid the bill with Granny's account I thought it was with Amy's So that means granny pressed charges on her cause that was one of the things she was arrested for wasnt it
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #881 on: September 21, 2008, 02:08:36 AM »

Jesse's statement to LE
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #882 on: September 21, 2008, 02:09:41 AM »

If Cindy believed Casey had a job....why didn't she call Universal looking for Casey?

If Cindy knew or believed their was a "Zanny the Nanny, why didn't Cindy call her when she couldn't find Casey?

IMO Cindy knew she had no job, there was no nanny, and she knew the skank had no money, because she was sucking Cindy, and Cindy's parents dry of any funds she could get her hands on.

Yeah Cindy did know she didnt have a job she said it in her Blog on myspace...No job no money...

But when she gave the tour of her home (not on Greta, some other show) she said that Casey was the amployee of the year at Universal.

Lol yeah maybe like 3 years ago...at one point maybe she was..But she did have an employee badge her parents even seen it!!!

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: September 21, 2008, 02:10:02 AM »

If Cindy believed Casey had a job....why didn't she call Universal looking for Casey?

If Cindy knew or believed their was a "Zanny the Nanny, why didn't Cindy call her when she couldn't find Casey?

IMO Cindy knew she had no job, there was no nanny, and she knew the skank had no money, because she was sucking Cindy, and Cindy's parents dry of any funds she could get her hands on.

Yeah Cindy did know she didnt have a job she said it in her Blog on myspace...No job no money...

Right, but at the bond hearing she stated up until the detectives told her Casey had not worked since 2006, Cindy said she believed Casey was employed.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: September 21, 2008, 02:11:41 AM »

But when she gave the tour of her home (not on Greta, some other show) she said that Casey was the amployee of the year at Universal.

What other show? Well if Casey was employee of the year - you'd think she get some free passes to take little Caylee there.   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #885 on: September 21, 2008, 02:11:46 AM »

Lol yeah maybe like 3 years ago...at one point maybe she was..But she did have an employee badge her parents even seen it!!!

What a hoot....she sounded like a 10 year old when she said "both parents even have seen my employee ID".......

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: September 21, 2008, 02:11:51 AM »

At the beginning of this case, I remember someone telling CA what JG had to say about KC being a liar and she laughed and said something like - I wouldn't be suprised about anything he said.  Does anybody else remember this?  Was in the documents, an interview?  I am so overwhelemd with keeping up with all this information.

2 more thoughts/question:

Didn't CA say during the bond hearing that they orignally thought that JG was the father but.....
Also, regarding CA myspace - It always bothered me that CA wrote that she raised Caylee and not wrote - helped raise Caylee............just sayin......

Help?

She did say that she JG was the father at first.
It always bothered me that she said "raised Caylee" too, but I found it even more troubling that her Myspace "mood" was "Caylee is missing" on June 3rd. That's very telling, IMO.

Also, I think the oddest video clip I've seen thus far is the video clip of Lee explaining the paternity of Caylee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzqGiVK6_Dc

Lee's statements from the clip:

We will NEVER release the name of that person.

His math, regarding the pregnancy is flawed. 4 years + 3 months from now (clip was in Early August)
When asked if she knows who the father is, he says "Well if I know, she's gotta know, she told me." (then he laughs). 

In my opinion, there are 3 things that every member of this family says each time they're about to tell a fib. It's a pattern. Whenever I hear these words, their statements lose all credibility (again, jmo):

"Absolutely"
"Honest/Honestly"
"I mean..."

Was is June 3rd or July 3rd?

Oh Sheeeet! It's July 3rd. Thank you for pointing that out. Oy vey!

Re: Myspace July 3rd

"Status: my caylee is missing"

Well, hell, Cindy. If you KNEW she was missing, why didn't you call 911 on July 3rd? (Something's fishy here...imo)

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone."

Just as she has LEFT me. Now she is GONE.

Gone is a very permanent word....

"Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future."

If Cindy believed that she worked at Universal, why did she think that Casey had no money or no future?

I think Cindy was finding out some of her lies.  She paid her AT&T cell phone bill - using her Grandmothers account.

But when she came home on the 24th - after the fight on Father's Day - why didn't George ask some serious questions about the where abouts of Caylee?

Didn't she also pay her next month's phone bill with Amy's account?  Wasn't that phone bill like over $500?  If I'm remembering that correctly, that girl used her phone a lot.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: September 21, 2008, 02:12:12 AM »

HELLO monkeys, just got thru catching up and wanted to Thank who ever for posting the Geraldo interview as I had to work late and wouldnt have gotten to see it otherwise....This certainly gave us some more to think about and I believed almost everything he had to say    except the part about the Nanny...I really dont think he ever heard the Zanny part....as so many others have said they never have....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: September 21, 2008, 02:13:11 AM »

What a hoot....she sounded like a 10 year old when she said "both parents even have seen my employee ID".......

And you could tell the difference in her voice too...

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: September 21, 2008, 02:14:51 AM »

At the beginning of this case, I remember someone telling CA what JG had to say about KC being a liar and she laughed and said something like - I wouldn't be suprised about anything he said.  Does anybody else remember this?  Was in the documents, an interview?  I am so overwhelemd with keeping up with all this information.

2 more thoughts/question:

Didn't CA say during the bond hearing that they orignally thought that JG was the father but.....
Also, regarding CA myspace - It always bothered me that CA wrote that she raised Caylee and not wrote - helped raise Caylee............just sayin......

Help?

She did say that she JG was the father at first.
It always bothered me that she said "raised Caylee" too, but I found it even more troubling that her Myspace "mood" was "Caylee is missing" on June 3rd. That's very telling, IMO.

Also, I think the oddest video clip I've seen thus far is the video clip of Lee explaining the paternity of Caylee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzqGiVK6_Dc

Lee's statements from the clip:

We will NEVER release the name of that person.

His math, regarding the pregnancy is flawed. 4 years + 3 months from now (clip was in Early August)
When asked if she knows who the father is, he says "Well if I know, she's gotta know, she told me." (then he laughs). 

In my opinion, there are 3 things that every member of this family says each time they're about to tell a fib. It's a pattern. Whenever I hear these words, their statements lose all credibility (again, jmo):

"Absolutely"
"Honest/Honestly"
"I mean..."

Was is June 3rd or July 3rd?

Oh Sheeeet! It's July 3rd. Thank you for pointing that out. Oy vey!

Re: Myspace July 3rd

"Status: my caylee is missing"

Well, hell, Cindy. If you KNEW she was missing, why didn't you call 911 on July 3rd? (Something's fishy here...imo)

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone."

Just as she has LEFT me. Now she is GONE.

Gone is a very permanent word....

"Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future."

If Cindy believed that she worked at Universal, why did she think that Casey had no money or no future?

I think Cindy was finding out some of her lies.  She paid her AT&T cell phone bill - using her Grandmothers account.

But when she came home on the 24th - after the fight on Father's Day - why didn't George ask some serious questions about the where abouts of Caylee?

Didn't she also pay her next month's phone bill with Amy's account?  Wasn't that phone bill like over $500?  If I'm remembering that correctly, that girl used her phone a lot.

lol I know she probably was on the net alot with..probably ringtones who knows well everyone said she talked alot
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: September 21, 2008, 02:15:07 AM »

Right, but at the bond hearing she stated up until the detectives told her Casey had not worked since 2006, Cindy said she believed Casey was employed.

I'll have to rewatch that!  Does anybody have a copy of CA myspace - "Caylee is missing."
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: September 21, 2008, 02:15:09 AM »

Oh so she paid the bill with Granny's account I thought it was with Amy's So that means granny pressed charges on her cause that was one of the things she was arrested for wasnt it

I think Cindy's brother said she was able to keep the assisted living center and granny from pressing charges by taking $$ from her 401K plan to pay back what Casey stole.

Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: September 21, 2008, 02:16:04 AM »

I was mistaken, too - I thought it was Amy's, also.
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: September 21, 2008, 02:16:17 AM »

In Cindy's testimony, she also said that June 8th was the last day of her and George's "vacation" (where did they go?). I don't know why, but this has always bothered me---since the family seemed SO orchestrated on the June 9th date. Every one of them said June 9th!

I know there's the video of Caylee with great-grandpa on father's day. But we're only getting the "upload" date for those pictures, no?
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: September 21, 2008, 02:17:31 AM »

I was mistaken, too - I thought it was Amy's, also.

Yeah I think it was
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: September 21, 2008, 02:17:51 AM »

mytime,
do you want a copy of the letter Cindy wrote on myspace?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: September 21, 2008, 02:18:03 AM »

Jesse's statement to LE

Thanks mammy.

It would appear that Jesse is being very ellusive in regards to the date of phone calls he received from Casey requesting to use his shower because Tony was out of town.

It does not make sense.  Nate ... Tony's roommate ... related to Nancy Grace that Casey stayed at the apartment from June 16th until July 15th went Cindy picked her up.

Janet
______

Casey Anthony`s Former Roommate Speaks
Aired September 9, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Now, I`m talking about the time after Father`s Day weekend, around June 16 -- that`s a Monday -- and on.

NATE: Yes, ma`am, I was there.

GRACE: OK. What was Casey`s -- mom, Casey Anthony`s, demeanor?

NATE: I mean, she seemed like everything was normal. There was nothing that drew any red flags, certainly not on our end. I mean, no reason for us to be suspicious of anything. I mean, she went about her business every day. Some days -- you know, we`re in class 40 hours a week, Tony and I. We both go to a school that demands that we`re in class 40 hours a week, so we`re constantly in and out of the apartment.

But you know, when she was there, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She always seemed like she had a smile on her face. You know, if there was laundry to be done, she would take care of that. You know, she would cook dinner sometimes in the evenings and...

(CROSSTALK)

GRACE: Wait a minute. Wait a minute. So while her daughter was missing, she was cooking up dinners for her new boyfriend?

NATE: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Like what?

NATE: I mean, just normal dinners, you know? She would make, you know -- for instance, I think one night she made pasta for everyone. Just you know...

<snipped>

GRACE: How often -- how often was Casey Anthony there at the apartment, every day?

GRACE: Every night?

GRACE: She spent the night there?

GRACE: With Tony Lazarro?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/09/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: September 21, 2008, 02:18:54 AM »

I'll have to rewatch that!  Does anybody have a copy of CA myspace - "Caylee is missing."
Yes  Cindy even wanted to kinda argue about it and say I know you can work for universal as a contracter and not necasarily be inside Universal,  even after being told that Casey didnt work she still acted like she didnt believe it..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #898 on: September 21, 2008, 02:19:20 AM »

I think Cindy's brother said she was able to keep the assisted living center and granny from pressing charges by taking $$ from her 401K plan to pay back what Casey stole.

It was around $350.00 - she stole from her GM.  The bank refunded the $ to the GM and the GM has no intentions of pressing charges!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: September 21, 2008, 02:20:30 AM »

In Cindy's testimony, she also said that June 8th was the last day of her and George's "vacation" (where did they go?). I don't know why, but this has always bothered me---since the family seemed SO orchestrated on the June 9th date. Every one of them said June 9th!

I know there's the video of Caylee with great-grandpa on father's day. But we're only getting the "upload" date for those pictures, no?

Ya know what bothers me about the Fathers day thing....They never say how it happened like  how they got Caylee if Casey dropped her off or if Casey was at home while they went..what conversation they had with casey when picking caylee up nothing I dont think Casey or caylee were staying there at that time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.