April 26, 2024, 05:21:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320849 times)
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: September 21, 2008, 02:43:09 AM »

Does anyone know why the Anthony family asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters?

Cindy Anthony testified that her daughter and a friend, Jeff Hopkins, vacationed in Jacksonville sometime between June 16 and July 15.

It seems odd that no other friends have come forward to say that the Anthony's asked them not speak to the media.

It's not like Casey & Jeff were buddies. So why did the Anthony's ask the Hopkins' not to talk?

Never heard of this?

I did hear that. It was reported... as a rumor I believe.

Why would they ask anyone not to talk? Great question... dunno.

I did read it myself in a timeline of events somewhere.

June 8-14 Casey told Cindy that during this time Casey took a mini-vacation with Jeff Hopkins. Author’s note: His name is became familiar later because she used it as an outcry witness and we now know he had not seen Casey since high-school, except for once a few weeks before Caylee disappeared when they ran into each other at a restaurant and said cursory hello’s; The Anthonys asked the Hopkins family not to talk to reporters.

I tried to link to the source but don't know if I did it correctly.  I also don't know if it's a reliable source.

http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/
PJ

IIRC jeff hawkins is the one from Jacksonville.  Casey told that she was going but never went.

I know of Jeff Hopkins and Mark Hawkins. Who is Jeff Hawkins?

So maybe it is really Zenaida Lewis

LOL.  I just read where she was maybe mixing names from people in highschool.  There was a Zanaida but not Gonzalez but there several people with the last name of Gonzalez.  LE was investigating this.  Did you read that?

Yeah, I did. Isn't that crazy? This goes right along with Lee's statement about Jeffrey Hopkins too. He said the Hopkins Casey was referring to was another Jeff Hopkins, WTF! Straaaaange. The jumbling of names & introduction of imaginary people is seriously confusing.

"He who does not bellow the truth when he knows the truth makes himself the accomplice of liars and forgers.”

Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: September 21, 2008, 02:44:41 AM »

I have a Question everyone....Did Nate say in his interview that Casey was still over at the appartement even while Tony was out of town....cooking dinners and stuff?

Yes, I believe so...which makes the shower at JG's all the more odd
Thank you thats what I was trying to figure out....why would she have to go over to Jessie's to take a shower when if she was hanging around Tony's she could have taken one there...???????
Does anybody else understand this reasoning????

She did not stay at Tony's when he went to NY.

Where was she staying then?  And since Jessie couldn't remember the exact date of the shower, maybe it was before Tony went out of town, (like maybe the 26th?) and she only said he was out of town.  I can't remember the exact date range Jesse gave, offhand.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: September 21, 2008, 02:47:00 AM »

I have a Question everyone....Did Nate say in his interview that Casey was still over at the appartement even while Tony was out of town....cooking dinners and stuff?

Thank you thats what I was trying to figure out....why would she have to go over to Jessie's to take a shower when if she was hanging around Tony's she could have taken one there...???????

but I just went back and checked and nate says Casey was there from  JUNE 16 UNTIL July 15..........Jessie says she came and took a shower at his place around 10:am between june 22  AND jULY 6 TH    why??????????

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: September 21, 2008, 02:47:34 AM »

Futon, My new friend, the mods hate when we use too may quotes stacks.  Just to let you know as a fellow new monkey.  I just found out myself. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: September 21, 2008, 02:47:42 AM »

Where was she staying then?  And since Jessie couldn't remember the exact date of the shower, maybe it was before Tony went out of town, (like maybe the 26th?) and she only said he was out of town.  I can't remember the exact date range Jesse gave, offhand.

was the 26th a weekend didnt jesse say that Casey said Caylee was with the nanny for the weekend? no wait Fusian was the 27th and Jesses said that casey invited him to Fusian that night did he go?? when did he meet Tony
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #945 on: September 21, 2008, 02:48:25 AM »

You know what I would like to know.......

Re: Those fake e-mails from "work" that Lee sent detectives....

They had an IP address attached to them (in the Discovery Documents). The IP address was NOT the Anthony's IP address. I know this because I'm in Canada and Telus is a Canadian company. If you perform a reverse IP on the IP address, it's a Telus IP.

So, where did she copy this IP address from? She wrote the email herself, copied fake addresses........where does the Telus IP come from?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #946 on: September 21, 2008, 02:49:00 AM »

Futon, My new friend, the mods hate when we use too may quotes stacks.  Just to let you know as a fellow new monkey.  I just found out myself. 

Oh and don't put any phone numbers or email addresses either!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: September 21, 2008, 02:49:34 AM »

but I just went back and checked and nate says Casey was there from  JUNE 16 UNTIL July 15..........Jessie says she came and took a shower at his place around 10:am between june 22  AND jULY 6 TH    why??????????
maybe cause she was supposed to be at work and couldnt go back to the apartment so that was just somewhere to go
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #948 on: September 21, 2008, 02:49:46 AM »

Oh, thanks for pointing that out! I had no idea.

Sorry mods!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #949 on: September 21, 2008, 02:50:07 AM »

You know what I would like to know.......

Re: Those fake e-mails from "work" that Lee sent detectives....

They had an IP address attached to them (in the Discovery Documents). The IP address was NOT the Anthony's IP address. I know this because I'm in Canada and Telus is a Canadian company. If you perform a reverse IP on the IP address, it's a Telus IP.

So, where did she copy this IP address from? She wrote the email herself, copied fake addresses........where does the Telus IP come from?

Oh way over my head!!
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: September 21, 2008, 02:50:43 AM »

Thanks for the head's up, mytime. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: September 21, 2008, 02:51:08 AM »

Whatever!!!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: September 21, 2008, 02:52:20 AM »

maybe cause she was supposed to be at work and couldnt go back to the apartment so that was just somewhere to go
i DONT THINK SO...I mean Nate said they were use to her being home sometimes during the day ....she would tell them she was working from the laptop  so It had to be some reason why go to Jesies for a shower...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: September 21, 2008, 02:52:32 AM »

Timeline of Events: Casey Anthony: Caylee Anthony e-mail  share bookmark  print

To email this article, type in your friend's name and email address, your name and email address, and a message. Then click "submit."

Friend's name: 
Friend's email: 
Your name: 
Your email: 
Optional Message: 

Message Sent!
close

Yahoo! Buzz
del.icio.us
Digg
Mixx
MySpace
Newsvine
Redditclose

What follows is a timeline of events in the case of 22-year-old Casey Anthony and her missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Explore the dates listed below to learn what happened during that time period.

June 1 to June 14

June 15 to June 21

June 24 to June 30

July 3 to July 7

July 15 to July 21

July 22 to July 27

July 28 to July 31

August 1 to August 5

August 6 to August 10

August 11 to August 15

August 16 to August 25

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: September 21, 2008, 02:53:46 AM »

Timeline of Events: Casey Anthony: Caylee Anthony e-mail  share bookmark  print

To email this article, type in your friend's name and email address, your name and email address, and a message. Then click "submit."

Friend's name: 
Friend's email: 
Your name: 
Your email: 
Optional Message: 

Message Sent!
close

Yahoo! Buzz
del.icio.us
Digg
Mixx
MySpace
Newsvine
Redditclose

What follows is a timeline of events in the case of 22-year-old Casey Anthony and her missing 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Explore the dates listed below to learn what happened during that time period.

June 1 to June 14

June 15 to June 21

June 24 to June 30

July 3 to July 7

July 15 to July 21

July 22 to July 27

July 28 to July 31

August 1 to August 5

August 6 to August 10

August 11 to August 15

August 16 to August 25

oops that didn't work

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/timeline/caylee_anthony_timeline.html
Bongosmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #955 on: September 21, 2008, 02:54:00 AM »

Bingo.
And I wouldn't be surprised to find out the shower was on the 26th or 27th. 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: September 21, 2008, 02:55:07 AM »

i DONT THINK SO...I mean Nate said they were use to her being home sometimes during the day ....she would tell them she was working from the laptop  so It had to be some reason why go to Jesies for a shower...

so i guess you are suggesting that she went to Jesses after she killed Caylee?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: September 21, 2008, 02:55:14 AM »

Whatever!!!!!

Yups, Don't want my new friend to get the big red button!  He going to be a good monkey! 
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: September 21, 2008, 02:55:47 AM »

Bingo.
And I wouldn't be surprised to find out the shower was on the 26th or 27th. 

Wasnt the 27th the night she went to Fusians
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: September 21, 2008, 02:56:05 AM »

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=399664945

This person has the timeline listed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.