April 28, 2024, 12:13:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320969 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: September 20, 2008, 05:10:21 PM »

So my inquiry concerning alligator's food choices has caused many of us to learn alittle something..That's a good thing I guess... At least I feel alittle less anxious about Caylee being disposed of that way...

We may be getting the education on alligators, however that does not mean that Casey has been educated about alligators...just saying.

If she watches the movies like the ones that she stated on the MySpace (American Psycho) she may be of the impression, as are many other non-knowing Americans, that alligators are a great way to dispose of a body.
Exactly. While Casey may believe gators would dispose of a body I would think that if partial bones were found that any gator nest in the vicinity would be searched. Partial bones would be expelled in gator poop. And depending on when the gator ate, LE would open a stomach to examine contents.
Also take into account that raccoons, possums, and other critters are all over FL and they eat carrion. But they also have a nest.
sorry to be so graphic. When I lived in FL I swam with gators all the time. But the population was less back then.
I wonder if the bag in the trunk was chum?

Casey was from Ohio originally... right? She wouldn't know FL wildlife except of that at Fusion.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #361 on: September 20, 2008, 05:13:28 PM »

I must say over the past week my original thoughts on this case have changed a bit.  I had originally thought that CA was in on it from the beginning trying to cover for her daughter.  Now, I do not think that she was from the beginning.  I think that she might have been the last to know.  She was the firecraker in the media trying to get the word out about Caylee from the very beginning, where George was sort of laid back and just watching her and following. 
The fact that she washed the pants, IMO was due to possibly a suggestion from George... he was trying to clean out the trunk, she was hovering..."Here Cindy go do something, wash these pants.."  (I get that a lot during football season)
Lee is guilty as sin.  At first I thought he was just an innocent bistandard thrown into this mess due to relation...now I think he is in this elbow deep along with George.

I think you are right about that!

3 very clear signs of that to me are:

1. Cindy's frantic 911 call

2. The first "on the scene" hand written police reports. Cindy, George, Lee
    George's and Lee's are matching up. Cindy is still out of the loop.

3. The first media interview where Cindy began to backtrack and say "it was pizza."

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #362 on: September 20, 2008, 05:15:12 PM »

well alrighty then... I will say that would not phase Casey in the least. She would call 911 w/ that same voice she uses for everything in a matter of fact way. She would be thinking, COOL...now I finally have the housee to myself.

`````````````````

I have a Q
pulled up webcam and I see caution tape across the street like at the Anthony's. Why?? I have been reading to catch up, but see no mention of it yet.
Anyone?

LOL  She would probably be happy about that...

As for the tape, I have not heard or read anything about it until now.  Maybe the police have put it up since they are restricting the protesters? 

OMG! 'Caution tape' bikini underwear for CASEY!!! As IF I don't have idears......
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #363 on: September 20, 2008, 05:15:15 PM »

Klaas can you please fix my post #354 and delete my latest one prior to this I believe #361

(sorry)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: September 20, 2008, 05:15:38 PM »

So my inquiry concerning alligator's food choices has caused many of us to learn alittle something..That's a good thing I guess... At least I feel alittle less anxious about Caylee being disposed of that way...

We may be getting the education on alligators, however that does not mean that Casey has been educated about alligators...just saying.

If she watches the movies like the ones that she stated on the MySpace (American Psycho) she may be of the impression, as are many other non-knowing Americans, that alligators are a great way to dispose of a body.
Exactly. While Casey may believe gators would dispose of a body I would think that if partial bones were found that any gator nest in the vicinity would be searched. Partial bones would be expelled in gator poop. And depending on when the gator ate, LE would open a stomach to examine contents.
Also take into account that raccoons, possums, and other critters are all over FL and they eat carrion. But they also have a nest.
sorry to be so graphic. When I lived in FL I swam with gators all the time. But the population was less back then.
I wonder if the bag in the trunk was chum?

Casey was from Ohio originally... right? She wouldn't know FL wildlife except of that at Fusion.

That's for sure 
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: September 20, 2008, 05:16:25 PM »

well alrighty then... I will say that would not phase Casey in the least. She would call 911 w/ that same voice she uses for everything in a matter of fact way. She would be thinking, COOL...now I finally have the housee to myself.

`````````````````

I have a Q
pulled up webcam and I see caution tape across the street like at the Anthony's. Why?? I have been reading to catch up, but see no mention of it yet.
Anyone?

Maybe the camera crew people put it there to keep people away from the camera since they all want to keep getting up in front of it?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #366 on: September 20, 2008, 05:17:43 PM »

Thank you Brandi.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #367 on: September 20, 2008, 05:18:13 PM »

Just had a thought! If Casey did have help? Do you think if the 2 of them
to save their as--s would get married? Then when they go to jail they could still
get their nookie. Neither one of them could take the stand in court. Baez would
not put her on the stand unless he was forced to as a last resort.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #368 on: September 20, 2008, 05:19:35 PM »

Klaas can you please fix my post #354 and delete my latest one prior to this I believe #361

(sorry)

Thank you Klaas. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: September 20, 2008, 05:20:15 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: September 20, 2008, 05:20:25 PM »

to save their as--s would get married? Then when they go to jail they could still

Not sure it that would work since the crime took place before they were married.     Sorry, don't mean to laugh but do you think married inmates are in the same cell?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: September 20, 2008, 05:21:18 PM »

Wow.  Thats a bit much.  Never know though with this case as anything that can happen seems to happen.

I am not sure though, since the events would have happened prior to the marriage would it still be considered off limits to put them up on the stands...

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: September 20, 2008, 05:22:10 PM »

Were there any gator experts on the search teams? Does the BF have aligator expertise? I would think they need a wildlife expert to determine tracks and age of deposits if in fact there are fragments of bone. A tracker would give us an interesting clue.

The timeline is also still interesting and the fact that TES is asking for info on Casey's whereabouts the 17th to 30th. That means they still want to piece together a case.
Maybe Casey moved around at night. I suspect she went back to the house when George and Cindy were at work but that was only from 3-6 p.m. since they had overlapping shifts.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: September 20, 2008, 05:22:55 PM »

------------------
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: September 20, 2008, 05:23:21 PM »

You are so on top of everything Carpe.

Alright, now why would GA call LA to go and check up on his Ma who is 3 hours away?  Had to of been cover up for LA's already being in the area to help with Casey. 

So many puzzles!

Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: September 20, 2008, 05:25:40 PM »

I wonder if they ever looked under the house..Hidden in plain sight so to speak...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #376 on: September 20, 2008, 05:26:45 PM »

Were there any gator experts on the search teams? Does the BF have aligator expertise? I would think they need a wildlife expert to determine tracks and age of deposits if in fact there are fragments of bone. A tracker would give us an interesting clue.

The timeline is also still interesting and the fact that TES is asking for info on Casey's whereabouts the 17th to 30th. That means they still want to piece together a case.
Maybe Casey moved around at night. I suspect she went back to the house when George and Cindy were at work but that was only from 3-6 p.m. since they had overlapping shifts.

They have plenty of trackers through the Florida Fish and Wildlife at their disposal I am sure.  Given the amount of alligators within just that area that would be a dangerous and time consuming job.  10,000+ in just Lake Jessup alone. 
If Casey had gone back more than what has been reported by neighbors than it has not yet been "leaked".  I think if she had gone back when CA and GA were not home someone would have noticed this.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: September 20, 2008, 05:26:59 PM »

I wonder if they ever looked under the house..Hidden in plain sight so to speak...
I asked that too, but I think the house is on a concrete slab, hence no under the house.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: September 20, 2008, 05:28:24 PM »

Not Mickey Mouse!  (by the way, did you see what I mean?)

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: September 20, 2008, 05:28:34 PM »

July 15th = Tuesday

July 16th = Wednesday

So, it wasn't like Lee was going to be hanging out for the weekend or anything.

Maybe there was a big Hans Solo action figure

convention going on in Arlando or sumpin'???

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.