May 01, 2024, 05:10:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 321357 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #760 on: September 20, 2008, 11:53:41 PM »

Very odd interview.  If CA is trying to accuse Jesse of putting Caylee's body in the trunk, and Casey's lawyer called Jesse "mental," then Jesse was awfully kind about Casey in that interview.  It just doesn't jive.  If the Anthony's are down on Jesse, this interview did not seem to return the favor.  Although, it does put Cindy in a bad light.  However, he doesn't really diss Casey.  When Geraldo said something about Casey "slutting" around, I got the impression he was watching to see if Jesse reacted to the word.  It was just a bit strange.

I was thinking about that. I was ready to kick the tv set.... and yell....

call her a  b. ...  a ho,  a hussy... and then I sat back down and thought

about it some more. Actually, that is the worst thing he can do. Who

wants to act like a spurned ex-lover and slug it out with the nutso family?

Jessie needs to keep on being himself... and let those Anthony wackos

get a group rate at a mental home. Grund is smelling like roses!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #761 on: September 20, 2008, 11:54:19 PM »

Very odd interview.  If CA is trying to accuse Jesse of putting Caylee's body in the trunk, and Casey's lawyer called Jesse "mental," then Jesse was awfully kind about Casey in that interview.  It just doesn't jive.  If the Anthony's are down on Jesse, this interview did not seem to return the favor.  Although, it does put Cindy in a bad light.  However, he doesn't really diss Casey.  When Geraldo said something about Casey "slutting" around, I got the impression he was watching to see if Jesse reacted to the word.  It was just a bit strange.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25932586/

Here's the link for an interview with Abrams, Walsh on MSNBC.  This interview has not mention of Jesse Grund or even the word "mental".  (unless there was a separate interview).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: September 20, 2008, 11:54:50 PM »

Did anyone read this?

Casey Anthony said she used to call Zenaida Gonzalez "Zanny," which Eyewitness News found out is also the street name for the anti-anxiety drug Xanax. Eyewitness News has also learned that investigators have asked at least one of her friends questions about Casey and Xanax during a lie detector test.

Eyewitness News has learned that Casey Anthony had apparently asked her ex-fiancé Jesse Grund about Xanax while they were instant-messaging during the time they were engaged. Grund was asked the questions when he was hooked up to a polygraph by the FBI.

Xanax goes by the name "Zanny" on the street, which has some wondering if "Zanny the nanny" was a reference to the drug and not the nickname Casey says she used for the mysterious nanny, Zenaida Gonzalez.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

Lisa

Hummm. Okay, so maybe she did say "Zanny the nanny" to him, but he has forgotten the original context? Is this what plausible?

It is possible being on live tv... he just had a brain expulsion.

Maybe he said Zanny, but really meant nanny?

Possibly he just got turned around in his thoughts...

Casey can do that to a feller, ya know?

It worries me, Carpe. I believe he's telling the truth as well as he knows it. He's begun to question what he heard on the phone, and I fear he's doing the same with "Zanny" instead of Nanny. Subconsciously, I think his knee jerk reaction is to protect Casey. JMO.

I totally agree, CBB. I think his love for her has blinded his hindsight.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: September 20, 2008, 11:55:25 PM »

I  have to go to sleep.  I can't remember which monkeys. had sick children, in my prayers, though.  Klaasend, CBB, Carpe, San, Rob, Nut, Wreck, Lala's, Mrskub, Destiny, Blonde, Monkeys, you're the best!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: September 20, 2008, 11:55:54 PM »

I was thinking about that. I was ready to kick the tv set.... and yell....

call her a  b. ...  a ho,  a hussy... and then I sat back down and thought

about it some more. Actually, that is the worst thing he can do. Who

wants to act like a spurned ex-lover and slug it out with the nutso family?

Jessie needs to keep on being himself... and let those Anthony wackos

get a group rate at a mental home. Grund is smelling like roses!

Wonder if Jesse's gotten legal advice since Cindy has been spreading the rumor?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: September 20, 2008, 11:56:21 PM »

O.K., let me see if I have this all straight:

Casey is pregnant, her and Jesse are engaged, Jesse doesn't want a child, wants Casey to get an abortion, they live together for like 10 months, he wants to raise Caylee as his own, then gets a test and he isn't the father so they split up. 

Now what doesn't make sense here?  He wants her to get an abortion yet he wants to be Caylee's father. 

I am VERY confused on all this.  Sounds like a love/hate relationship.  Sounds like Jesse wasn't good enought for Cindy's precious little girl and now her gdaughter.

THEY ALL ARE CRAZY          (JMO)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: September 20, 2008, 11:56:21 PM »

I just wonder if Jesse's father, the Rev. Grund, is behind this interview.  If, for some reason, he felt it necessary for Jesse to go on TV now and clear his name and act like a gentleman.  Hmmm...

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #767 on: September 20, 2008, 11:56:32 PM »

I  have to go to sleep.  I can't remember which monkeys. had sick children, in my prayers, though.  Klaasend, CBB, Carpe, San, Rob, Nut, Wreck, Lala's, Mrskub, Destiny, Blonde, Monkeys, you're the best!!!!

Sleep well, always! God Bless!   
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: September 20, 2008, 11:57:22 PM »

Here's the link for an interview with Abrams, Walsh on MSNBC.  This interview has not mention of Jesse Grund or even the word "mental".  (unless there was a separate interview).

The video I watched is at http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=452b0265-39f2-412d-9c5f-e00b633fa0f2

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #769 on: September 20, 2008, 11:58:06 PM »

Night night A-1!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: September 21, 2008, 12:00:44 AM »

Goodnight Always.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #771 on: September 21, 2008, 12:01:07 AM »

I just wonder if Jesse's father, the Rev. Grund, is behind this interview.  If, for some reason, he felt it necessary for Jesse to go on TV now and clear his name and act like a gentleman.  Hmmm...

Dunno, but if my son was in his position, I'd encourage him to take a lie detector test, cooperate with the police and speak to the media when invited. I'd take one look at the circus around this whole thing, and want him to be absolutely straight forward in the public eye, figuring there was a real possibility he'd end up in court in the center ring under the big top, and would want public perception already established as to his role in the whole thing.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 21, 2008, 12:02:11 AM »

The video I watched is at http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&vid=452b0265-39f2-412d-9c5f-e00b633fa0f2

Brandi,

On the video, was Grund or "mental" discussed?  TIA

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: September 21, 2008, 12:03:28 AM »

Brandi,

On the video, was Grund or "mental" discussed?  TIA

The one I watched today was, yes. This one I posted started out the same as the one I watched today. I assumed it is the same video. I did not watch this one all the way through tonight. I will go watch it all now.

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: September 21, 2008, 12:03:30 AM »

Love can be very blind....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: September 21, 2008, 12:03:59 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM.  I hadn't thought about digging right next to the pool and under it:

donna wrote

The dogs hit on the back yard of the Anthony home because thats were Casey laid Caylee while she dug under the pool To bury her. The parents said when they left for vacation the steps were away from the pool but when they returned the steps were at the pool. I think this is were Casey slipped up trying to make sure everything looked normal in the yard. My family has built above the ground pools for years and you can dig under them without removing the water. It would be very easy to dig a space out for a small child to fit in and we all know she barrowed a shovel and stated the Caylee was close to home..

Sep 20, 9:27 PM
crazybabyborg
« Reply #776 on: September 21, 2008, 12:05:45 AM »

Posted on the front page of SM.  I hadn't thought about digging right next to the pool and under it:

donna wrote

The dogs hit on the back yard of the Anthony home because thats were Casey laid Caylee while she dug under the pool To bury her. The parents said when they left for vacation the steps were away from the pool but when they returned the steps were at the pool. I think this is were Casey slipped up trying to make sure everything looked normal in the yard. My family has built above the ground pools for years and you can dig under them without removing the water. It would be very easy to dig a space out for a small child to fit in and we all know she barrowed a shovel and stated the Caylee was close to home..

Wow................... I hope Orlando LE knows this!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: September 21, 2008, 12:07:06 AM »

At the beginning of this case, I remember someone telling CA what JG had to say about KC being a liar and she laughed and said something like - I wouldn't be suprised about anything he said.  Does anybody else remember this?  Was in the documents, an interview?  I am so overwhelemd with keeping up with all this information.

2 more thoughts/question:

Didn't CA say during the bond hearing that they orignally thought that JG was the father but.....
Also, regarding CA myspace - It always bothered me that CA wrote that she raised Caylee and not wrote - helped raise Caylee............just sayin......
crazybabyborg
« Reply #778 on: September 21, 2008, 12:07:40 AM »

Wonder if Casey's been swimming since she's been home?

That thought along with Donna's front page post, gives me the creeps!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: September 21, 2008, 12:07:48 AM »

donna wrote

I wish to God they would dig up that yard.....the dogs did hit by the pool, right?

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.