April 27, 2024, 12:03:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 320867 times)
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #980 on: September 21, 2008, 03:16:37 AM »

I have to go to sleep, too.  Good night for the 2nd time!

Night! Thanks for the pointers!
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #981 on: September 21, 2008, 03:23:24 AM »

PJ, I can't find the documentation.  I could be wrong.....just not sure.

Hi Mammy,
Did you mean where I got the information that was copied and pasted in my post?  If so it's in this shortcut here:
http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/

It's nice to see you.  I have to head for bed.  It's near 2:30AM here in WI.
Good Night to any Monkeys that may still be up.  I'm always so far behind but have to read all posts because I never want to miss anything.
Good Night again all awake Monkeys!!
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #982 on: September 21, 2008, 04:40:43 AM »

but I just went back and checked and nate says Casey was there from  JUNE 16 UNTIL July 15..........Jessie says she came and took a shower at his place around 10:am between june 22  AND jULY 6 TH    why??????????

Bingo.
An
d I wouldn't be surprised to find out the shower was on the 26th or 27th.
Yea  me either.......something just aint right about this,.......maybe Jessie needs to answer a few more Questions  lol

IMO, Jesse needs to believe his version of events, he can't/won't let his mind go anywhere else.  With the exception of G & Ci A, all involved/mentioned are young and could never have imagined something like this could occur, much less that it would involve someone they knew.  The Anthony family has created a lot of victims, none of them are named George, Cindy, Casey or Lee.  Again, all of this is IMO. 

I agree.  I think, although Jessie seems very honest and sincere, that he also is trying to be loyal to Casey - he's also the only one to remember the name "Zany" prior to June, and he also said he thought he heard Caylee on the phone (he backtracked some later).  I don't know what it means, either, but that shower has never set well with me.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: September 21, 2008, 04:40:43 AM »

PJ, I can't find the documentation.  I could be wrong.....just not sure.

Hi Mammy,
Did you mean where I got the information that was copied and pasted in my post?  If so it's in this shortcut here:
http://prairiechicken.blogspot.com/

It's nice to see you.  I have to head for bed.  It's near 2:30AM here in WI.
Good Night to any Monkeys that may still be up.  I'm always so far behind but have to read all posts because I never want to miss anything.
Good Night again all awake Monkeys!!
PJ

No PJ, I meant that I couldn't find the documentation I was looking for.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: September 21, 2008, 04:43:19 AM »

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3764

winterrose
Sep 21, 2008 | 3:08 AM I forgot to tell you all today I had emailed GuardianAngels about being disappointed they were guarding Casey.Mr.Cruz wrote me an email and explainted the neighbors asked them to come.He said they were in no way paid or protecting the anthonys.I told him they should keep expressing that in media,because media's stating they are there to help anthonys.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: September 21, 2008, 04:44:24 AM »

If Cindy believed Casey had a job....why didn't she call Universal looking for Casey?

If Cindy knew or believed their was a "Zanny the Nanny, why didn't Cindy call her when she couldn't find Casey?

IMO Cindy knew she had no job, there was no nanny, and she knew the skank had no money, because she was sucking Cindy, and Cindy's parents dry of any funds she could get her hands on.

Yeah Cindy did know she didnt have a job she said it in her Blog on myspace...No job no money...

But when she gave the tour of her home (not on Greta, some other show) she said that Casey was the amployee of the year at Universal.

Maybe she is switching things around and is now talking about Universal that Lee owns.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: September 21, 2008, 04:45:10 AM »

I really botched that quote and reply  .

About the shower, could it have been an attempt at seduction.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: September 21, 2008, 04:49:49 AM »

I really botched that quote and reply  .

About the shower, could it have been an attempt at seduction.

Anything is possible with Casey!  She was probably cleaning up after disposing of the body. IMO
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #988 on: September 21, 2008, 04:56:51 AM »

http://thedailybs.com/news/?p=838

This is a radio show with LP.  It has rough language.  There is a song, then the interview.  It states that TES will have a major announcement on Monday regarding Casey.  Not sure what to think.....
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: September 21, 2008, 06:07:11 AM »

Where's Caylee? Web sleuths on case

Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
    September 21, 2008

Something about 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony has struck a nerve.

Thousands of Web sleuths, bloggers and concerned citizens captivated by the missing Orange County child are lighting up the Internet with their thoughts, theories and suggestions on the continuing investigation. Across the world, millions of words rehash the case on countless sites each day.

Was the toddler sold? Did her mother kill her? Was there a tragic accident? Or did a mysterious baby sitter run off with her?

The lack of answers only encourages armchair detectives to try to solve the case. They quiz each other about DNA and other evidence, debate motives and morals of the main characters and wonder why justice seems to move so slowly. Most have never met Caylee or her family.

"It's huge all over the world," said Tricia Griffith, a Utah resident whose Web site, websleuths.com, has more than 1,200 conversation topics and nearly 270,000 postings concerning Caylee.

"It's one big spitballing session where you have a bunch of fresh eyes looking at the same thing the police are looking at."

Griffith said the Caylee mystery has attracted more topics, comments and posting than any other high-profile case in recent memory, including the unsolved 1996 JonBenet Ramsey murder in Colorado and the 2002 killing of Laci Peterson and her unborn child in California.

"Everyone on websleuths.com wants to talk to her [the mother, Casey] and say, 'What is going on?' " Griffith said. "It's very frustrating."

At briansprediction.com, psychics are posting their visions and dreams about Caylee. Pictures of handwritten notes, maps of neighborhoods throughout Orlando and e-mails to the moderator are posted and updated several times a day.

A search of Caylee's name on Google returns more that more than 671,000 references. Her plight has attracted more than 6.5 million page views to OrlandoSentinel.com. Stories about the case on the newspaper's Web site routinely attract several thousand comments in a day.

Few would have predicted this when Caylee's disappearance was announced in July. Almost immediately, online observers began questioning the honesty of her mother, Casey Anthony, 22, who said that a baby sitter kidnapped the little girl. Since then, detectives have charged Anthony with child neglect, filing false information and check fraud -- part of a drawn-out legal marathon that focused a media spotlight on her family.

Bloggers and others online have commented on every development in the case, from hair and chloroform found in the trunk of a family car to protesters who taunt Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, from the sidewalk outside their east Orange County home.

"There are a lot of missing kids, but some stories just catch fire," said Michael Tracey, a journalism professor at the University of Colorado. "We live in a world of tabloid news values. This kind of story gets the juices flowing."

Tracey knows how a local crime can turn into a national sensation. He was at the center of the Ramsey murder mystery when the girl's supposed killer began communicating with him. The conversation pushed both into the international limelight at warp speed in August 2006, until the man's story turned out to be untrue.

Internet users have a history of posting about Orlando cases, including the January 2006 disappearance of 26-year-old Jennifer Kesse, who failed to show up for work. Hundreds of messages full of suggestions and theories were posted to the Sentinel's Web site and another set up by Kesse's family.

The popularity of blogging has increased since Kesse's disappearance, creating an anonymous forum for the public to voice opinions instantly.

"It seems almost like therapy if you can become absorbed with these stories and become righteous about it," Tracey said. "Getting involved makes them feel better about themselves."

Candace Andrews diligently follows the latest Caylee developments online because local TV stations in Meridian, Miss., don't cover it closely, she said.

"It's almost like a soap opera for me," the 33-year-old mother and nurse said. "This is the only way that I get my news -- over the Internet."

Like may others, Andrews has theories about the disappearance and questions she desperately wants answered.

"Did she [Casey] snap? Is she not the person she used to be?" Andrews questioned. She wonders if the child died accidentally in a hot car or a drowned in a swimming pool.

Either way, she and thousands of others are convinced Caylee's mother knows where she is.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-sleuths2008sep21,0,2521651.story

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #990 on: September 21, 2008, 07:11:17 AM »

Do ya think Jesse was just too nice a guy for Casey?  You know, the nice guy that always finishes last.  Casey apparently craved a party life and Jesse is just not that kind of person.  I wonder if Casey became engaged to him because he offered security, and she had a baby, after all.  Perhaps she used him for a while until she decided she really didn't want to settle down just yet.

Yes, I think Jesse bored Casey

Just me.. about 20 pages behind again 

I completely agree with that assessment.  He was too nice, and he was an ex cop.  Why would this party girl -who was probably on "Zanny" (a.k.a. Xanax) and who knows what else- want to get tied down to somebody who might put the kabash on her high life? And not to mention look down on what she was into..

I'm curious at just when exactly does Cindy think Jesse had time to kidnap Caylee and kill her, and put her into the trunk?  I mean, does she think he was trailing Casey? Knew where she and Caylee were 24-7? Come on now..  this is ridiculous for so many reasons.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: September 21, 2008, 07:12:53 AM »

In Casey Anthony story, can you feel any sympathy for George and Cindy Anthony?
posted by halboedeker on Sep 20, 2008 2:25:11 PM

Could we see George and Cindy Anthony suffer breakdowns on camera?

That thought must have crossed your mind if you've been following the saga of their missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony. George and Cindy so often seem at the breaking point. I'm sure a psychological meltdown would please the viewers who detest the Anthonys or fault them for daughter Casey Anthony's strange behavior. (Cindy is pictured.)

For weeks, Casey has refused to say what happened to Caylee. The thinking goes: How could the grandparents not have realized there was a crisis?

The grandparents have remained in the headlines because of the protests outside their home in East Orange County. There was another fight Friday night between the Anthonys' neighbors and demonstrators.

Strangely enough, though, the protests probably generated some sympathy for the grandparents. Perhaps a discussion on Monday's "Dr. Phil" will bring them more. (It airs at 7 p.m. on WKMG-Channel 6.) The grandparents hired defense attorney Mark NeJame to help them with media issues, and NeJame appears on "Dr. Phil."

NeJame was the rare TV guest who could hold his own with Nancy Grace of CNN Headline News. NeJame knows how to conduct himself in front of a camera; he used to be married to former WESH-Channel 2 anchor Wendy Chioji.

NeJame had to be happy about a bit of coverage Friday night on WFTV-Channel 9. Chief Mark Strobridge of the Orange County Sheriff's Office asked protesters to be reasonable. Then he added: "George and Cindy are victims. We need to remind the world that that's truly the case."

Do you agree?

The e-mails I receive usually suggest there's just one victim here: the missing girl, who hasn't been seen for months.

NeJame had his work cut out for him in trying to help the grandparents. Before he arrived, they set an example, all right: This is how NOT to deal with the media. They offered bewildering answers or behavior in interviews. And some readers have opined that the grandparents enjoy the attention.

Even now, the grandparents keep doing perplexing things. Engaging with protesters just provides more footage for media outlets. And why, oh why, would Cindy carry a bat in facing the protesters? Cindy's interview with Univision was another strange twist.

Memo to the grandparents: Calling NeJame before making any media moves.

But the wisest thing for them to do? Go away. Or at least stay away from the media.

One way to start could be found in a WFTV report: Kathi Belich reported that the homeowners association had asked the Anthonys to stop holding prayer vigils outside their home. Those vigils always bring the media.

Also on Friday, WKMG reported that NeJame met with the sheriff's office about the protests and the escalating tensions. Reporter Louis Bolden said the sheriff's office was trying to come up with a strategy on the protests. Bolden noted that County Commissioner Linda Stewart has suggested a curfew in the neighborhood.

On Saturday morning, WESH-Channel 2 and WFTV reported that protesters and Anthony neighbors had faced off Friday night. Demonstrators reacted when George Anthony came out to give water to the Guardian Angels. The Guardian Angels stepped in to break up the fight. WFTV had footage of a protester daring a neighbor to hit him.

WFTV also reported that a Winter Park law firm has closed a trust fund to help search for Caylee -- a move that upset the grandparents. The firm wanted to help the family, but faced criticism from angry bloggers and callers. The law firm is looking for another group to take over the trust fund.

It's just very hard for many people to feel sympathy for the grandparents. Ultimately, it isn't a matter of media skills -- it's one of truth. People want it, and they think the grandparents have it. And, thus, the bad feelings toward George and Cindy Anthony.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/post-3.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #992 on: September 21, 2008, 07:23:47 AM »

Isn't Jesse hispanic?  If so, CA didn't like hispanics per LE interviews.

Which might explain why she's now blaming him for her granddaughter's murder. 

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #993 on: September 21, 2008, 07:25:04 AM »

If my ANYONE called themselves "Mommy" to my son, they would not be seeing my son again. That, to me, is insane--the kind where you have to worry if they are going to steal your child or what have you. And if it was my own mother, or even mother in law, she would get ripped a new one (outside the presence of my son, of course) and would be warned if it happened again, visits would be limited to her coming to my home, etc, etc. Insane, I tell you!

Could she be terrified of her mom because perhaps her mom took her daughter and is threatening her?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #994 on: September 21, 2008, 07:25:57 AM »

This is a radio show with LP.  It has rough language.  There is a song, then the interview.  It states that TES will have a major announcement on Monday regarding Casey.  Not sure what to think.....

OMG LMAO- this guy is hilarious 

Can't wait to find out what the announcement is.. but why is TES announcing it, and not LE, if it's something major?

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #995 on: September 21, 2008, 07:32:53 AM »

I was just thinking that Jesse might have some mental problems, seems everyone today has something...maybe depression or anxiety.  Anyway, the point being that he may have been very vulnerable to Casey's whims.  Like calling him and asking to take showers at his place.  What ex would say yes to that?  Or stay good friends with her after she dumps him?

He was ready to spend the rest of his life with her, and be a father to her child. On the one hand, he could have been a total jerk who told her to F off and never contact him again. But he obviously wasn't like that.. that we know of. He still cares for her, refers to her as his first love..  he said they dated again recently, so his heart was never shut off from her.  SO I don't think he's "mental".. he's just a sweet guy, who simply fell for a woman who just couldn't keep a good thing going.

Lots of people break up and remain friends.. Smile

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #996 on: September 21, 2008, 08:17:05 AM »

I have a Question everyone....Did Nate say in his interview that Casey was still over at the appartement even while Tony was out of town....cooking dinners and stuff?

Yes, I believe so...which makes the shower at JG's all the more odd
Thank you thats what I was trying to figure out....why would she have to go over to Jessie's to take a shower when if she was hanging around Tony's she could have taken one there...???????
Does anybody else understand this reasoning????
Yes, she didn't have a car. So whomever picked her up would be coaxed into driving her around. This gives her the covertness to visit the crime scene and not be seen as well as to rip off more of her friends for her personal needs.
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #997 on: September 21, 2008, 08:20:16 AM »

OMG LMAO- this guy is hilarious 

Can't wait to find out what the announcement is.. but why is TES announcing it, and not LE, if it's something major?

I just found this on another forum but cannot get my flashplayer to open it....... grrr.  Can someone listen and see if there is news on TES?  Thanks! 
"Originally posted by my3angels:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/MyFox/pages/sidebar_v...rsion=1&locale=EN-US

Thanks everyone, I got it to work!!! Very interesting what Equisearch spokesperson said..

The reporter says regarding Caylee Anthony case

"I spoke with spokesperson [from equisearch] tonight and she says she is in constant contact with folks here at the sheriff’s office and according to her, there are big developments to come in this case that will surprise us all. She would not elaborate. Of course I asked."

and then said - She [spokesperson from equisearch] promises to be back out here [Orlando] one way or the other.

Apparently, there is also breaking news about the Holloway case. I sure hope for Natalie's mother, that gets resolved and she gets to see some justice. "

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #998 on: September 21, 2008, 08:21:50 AM »

Hey Fox?? Can we PLEASE get a camera update???

"God dont like ugly"
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: September 21, 2008, 08:22:14 AM »

She did not stay at Tony's when he went to NY.
but I just went back and checked and nate says Casey was there from  JUNE 16 UNTIL July 15..........Jessie says she came and took a shower at his place around 10:am between june 22  AND jULY 6 TH    why??????????
[/quote]
My bad, she did have a car during some of that time.
If Caylee was in the trunk June 22-June 27 or possibly still alive and homeless living in the car then maybe Casey was looking for a place to murder her in private.
Just because no one saw Caylee after the 17th doesn't mean she was dead on the 17th...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.