April 28, 2024, 07:32:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #27  (Read 321006 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: September 21, 2008, 03:05:35 PM »

Anothermonkey - for me it's having to edit/fix other peoples posts.  I can only speak for myself.

Well, I can pretty much guarantee you won't be asked to fix my bonehead mistakes.     

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: September 21, 2008, 03:06:11 PM »

NOW they have added a flag to the front of the house????  What is with these people? 

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: September 21, 2008, 03:07:15 PM »

Anyone noticed the American flag on the front of the house today?

I don't think it was there yesterday.

Just an observation.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: September 21, 2008, 03:07:34 PM »

Well monkeys, I am so far behind on my HMB, I gotta try to catch-up. Will check in later.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: September 21, 2008, 03:07:53 PM »

Kelley said he won't reveal the exact amount in the fund, but he said it wasn't much and that what was spent so far was used to pay for search-related items, like posters and water for volunteers. He also said he can account for every penny spent and that none of it went directly to the Anthony family.

I'd like to know when the Anthonys' ever supplied water to volunteers?  Maybe I missed it.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: September 21, 2008, 03:08:42 PM »

Just an observation.

I wonder why they put it up? Just to be patriotic? Or maybe they know somebody who just entered the service?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1306 on: September 21, 2008, 03:09:19 PM »

Bottled water for their searches for Caylee?

I would love to see the paper work where they ever conducted a search?

Was it that bottled water Cindy was drinking on Larry King Live.

Give a Monk a break. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: September 21, 2008, 03:09:26 PM »

NOW they have added a flag to the front of the house????  What is with these people? 

I have noticed the flag for quite some time now.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: September 21, 2008, 03:09:48 PM »

Kelley said he won't reveal the exact amount in the fund, but he said it wasn't much and that what was spent so far was used to pay for search-related items, like posters and water for volunteers. He also said he can account for every penny spent and that none of it went directly to the Anthony family.

I'd like to know when the Anthonys' ever supplied water to volunteers?  Maybe I missed it.

And which volunteers? Those who stood with them to pass out fliers and t-shirts? Or those who volunteered with TES?  Because I think they were only at TES headquarters once or twice, right?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: September 21, 2008, 03:10:07 PM »

Just an observation.

I wonder why they put it up? Just to be patriotic? Or maybe they know somebody who just entered the service?

There could be several different reasons.  I don't see anything wrong with it.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: September 21, 2008, 03:10:30 PM »

I saw George distribute water bottles to his supporters at the house the other evening. But I never saw him do that before or since.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: September 21, 2008, 03:10:34 PM »

Klaas did we ever get a date on those pictures of Casey wearing the American flag because I think I might have...
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: September 21, 2008, 03:10:49 PM »

Caylee Anthony Trust Fund Shut Down
Anthonys Cancel Sunday Night Prayer Vigil

POSTED: 1:30 pm EDT September 21, 2008
UPDATED: 1:52 pm EDT September 21, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A trust fund set up to help in the search for Caylee Anthony has been shut down.

Both the law firm that administers the fund and the bank where the money was deposited said they're backing out.

Attorney Paul Kelley of Bichler & Kelley PA said he's saddened that his law firm had to make a decision to stop administering the trust fund connected with HelpFindCaylee.com.

Kelley said the trouble started when SunTrust Bank told him they'd been getting harassing e-mails from people critical of the fund, and the bank was shutting down the account. Kelley said his firm got some of those same e-mails.

Anthony family members did not return WESH 2 News' phone calls about their reaction to the trust fund controversy.

Kelley said he believes the harassing e-mails came from two people who volunteered with Equusearch.

The Web site still suggests donations be sent to Bichler & Kelley PA, but that's expected to change soon. Kelley said he hopes he can find another financial institution willing to take it on.

Meanwhile, the Anthonys said they're canceling their weekly Sunday night prayer vigil outside their home to "ensure the safety of all of their friends, supporters and neighbors."

The family's representative, Larry Garrison, said in a statement that the Anthonys were saddened that they won't be able to pray with their friends for Caylee.

They are asking anyone who would normally join them to light a candle for Caylee at 8:30 p.m. Sunday.

"Please say a prayer for Caylee's safe return, as well as for the return of peace on Hopespring Drive," Caylee's grandmother, Cindy, requested.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17523471/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1313 on: September 21, 2008, 03:11:26 PM »

Just an observation.

There could be several different reasons.  I don't see anything wrong with it.

Not in the least. Just curious Smile

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: September 21, 2008, 03:11:46 PM »

SUGGESTION:

It seems people are having problems quoting, especially when they try to remove some of the quotes.  Either don't quote at all OR you can copy the text you want to quote, paste it in your message, highlight it then click on the quote button once .  That will make it look like this.

Then you can type your message below it.

WE don't have time to fix everyone's posts if they get messed up.

Not everyone's mess ups.  Just my mess ups.  Right Klaas?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1315 on: September 21, 2008, 03:12:20 PM »

Just an observation.

It looks to me like they had to lock the webcam inside of a vehicle.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1316 on: September 21, 2008, 03:12:47 PM »

That's BS. They can't account for all the cash tossed in those donation jars at the Publix/WinnDixie/Sunday vigils, they can't account for all those people who were directed to make paypal transactions directly into Lee Anthony's pay pal account.

Or the cash they have received selling those DONATED Caylee shirts for 10 bucks a pop and the bracelets for five bucks a pop.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: September 21, 2008, 03:13:04 PM »

I was hoping it was solid white ~ surrender ~ too bad.    
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: September 21, 2008, 03:13:46 PM »

SUGGESTION:

It seems people are having problems quoting, especially when they try to remove some of the quotes.  Either don't quote at all OR you can copy the text you want to quote, paste it in your message, highlight it then click on the quote button once .  That will make it look like this.

Then you can type your message below it.

WE don't have time to fix everyone's posts if they get messed up.

Not everyone's mess ups.  Just my mess ups.  Right Klaas?

Janet

LOL.... my very first mess up here at SM was in the spelling of my name...it should be Cubbiegirl ...not Cubbeegirl.... I am a Cub fan.... not a cube fan....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1319 on: September 21, 2008, 03:13:54 PM »

Jesse said there were "factions" in the Anthony family for quite a while.

Jesse doesn't come across as the brightest crayon in the box.  Maybe he's just shy.  Not sure if "factions" was the word he was really looking for.

There were "fractions" around the time Caylee was born.  Cindy found out George was gambling on line. He apparently even used his 401k money.  She discovered much of this during taxtime.  George moved out and live with his parents in Fort Meyers.  He worked hard to get his marraige back and eventually Cindy began to forgive but not really forgot.  I am pretty sure Casey helped expose the online computer gambling. When George came back home, he actually lived in the spare bedroom - so I don't know if Caylee was born yet.  

I thought that George moved out and filed in December 2005 after Caylee was born?

oops, should say "factions"

I am not sure when George moved out, but he did have a online gambling problem!  He had credit cards and a P.O. Box that CA did not about! He also went into his 401K.  CA discovered this when she was doing their taxes. This was the second time he caused financial problems.  First was when his car dealership in Ohio was going under and he was not be honest with CA.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.