March 28, 2024, 04:36:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee search - needs your help and info!  (Read 8666 times)
Florida Blue
Scared Monkey

« on: September 19, 2008, 10:19:40 PM »

Anyone who can provide a physical address for places Casey was likely to have visited in the week between 6/16 and 6/30, please post the address or send me a private message.
Locations of specific interest: exact locations of friends homes/workplaces, banks she posted her fraudulent checks, etc.
We have excellent mapping capabilities, and need to be sure we're covering all likely areas.
The areas of highest probability in East Orlando have been covered via OCSO and TES, as well as our independant search groups coordinated by Joe. WE STILL NEED YOU TO POST ORLANDO ADDRESSES, THOUGH, TO BE ABSOLUTELY SURE!
Areas we know are of interest but need more specifics on are:
SEMINOLE COUNTY - OVIEDO AREA?
WINTER GARDEN/APOPKA/CLERMONT
Also, if there are lakes or bodies of water in the immediate area, and you have information regarding the access (boatramps, bridges, etc), please include that information to assist in recon, as well as everything you know about Casey's connection to that location (even date would be helpful).
Your help is greatly appreciated! Let's bring this baby home!
Florida Blue
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 10:21:05 PM »

Almost forgot - parks or other areas that may provide some privacy with relatively easy access are just as important as water. Thanks!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2008, 01:22:48 PM »

Welcome Florida Blue - we don't have PM's here but I've posted a link to this in the main Caylee discussion thread and stickied the topic so it stays on top!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2008, 02:26:08 PM »

VOLUNTEER SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY SEPT 20/21

These are the meeting locations and times.  I will not be there on Saturday.  Theolyn Brock (theolyn1@hotmail.com) will be heading up this search.  If you are interested in searching on Saturday please meet at the Econ Soccer Complex listed below at 9:00 AM and if you would like to meet Sunday at 8:00 AM we will be meeting at the Publix at Lake Underhill Road and Chickasaw Trail.  Maps are provided below.  Please bring satellite images of places you would like to search.  If we have time we will caravan to a search location that you are suggesting.  We will need to keep your map to update our map coordinator for locations searched.  These locations are not necessarily search locations, these are primarily just meeting places.  Hope to see you there.  We have been assured by Yuri Melich that as long as we are not violating private property laws, we are authorized to search.  Do not call 911, call the non-emergency number and DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING.  Please do not invite protestors as they are not authorized on any of our searches.  You are searching at your own risk.  Please bring your lunch and water.  Nothing will be provided on these searches.  Please stay safe.  Remember there are alligators, snakes, water moccassins, and lots of other nasty creatures out there.  Always stay in a group.  Theolyn will be in charge on Saturday so please check in with her and check out with her so we know you are safe.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=28.572226,-81.274656&daddr=Unknown+road+to:Unknown+road&hl=en&geocode=%3BFUb6swEd-tgn-w%3BFUb6swEd-tgn-w&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=17&sll=28.57217,-81.277113&sspn=0.004636,0.006866&ie=UTF8&ll=28.571859,-81.274817&spn=0.018543,0.027466&z=15

Publix Lake Underhill Road & Chickasaw Trail, Sunday, September 21, 8:00 am

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=S+Chickasaw+Trail&daddr=28.53816,-81.274967&hl=en&geocode=FdZ0swEdntUn-w%3B&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=16&sll=28.538631,-81.275718&sspn=0.009274,0.013733&ie=UTF8&ll=28.538631,-81.275718&spn=0.018549,0.027466&z=15
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 02:28:14 PM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2008, 02:31:04 PM »

Try calling Joseph he may need your help.

josephsjordansr
Scared Monkey

1-800-THE-LOST or 1-800-423-TIPS or 911

Re: The Search
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 11:42:23 PM »   Quote Modify Remove Split Topic

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL VOLUNTEERS OR PEOPLE INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING TO SEARCH FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY

Tim Miller from Texas Equusearch will be arriving in Orlando tomorrow afternoon... anyone who is currently in our volunteer search group interested in assisting them in the search MUST fill out a volunteer form and e-mail it this evening or fax it. After many calls to Cindy Anthony, she has agreed to have TES search for Caylee Anthony.  THANK YOU TIM MILLER!  LET'S BRING CAYLEE HOME!

http://www.texasequusearch.org/membership_app.html

tim.miller@texasequusearch.org
Office: (281) 309-9500
Fax : (281) 534-6719
Toll Free: (877) 270-9500

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 05:32:54 PM »

MAP SHOWS RELATIONSHIP OF MAJOR LOCATIONS IN CASE

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...avyT6-3dAF2-AQ

Thank You Harmony@hftm for making this map.

MonkeyHunter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 09:13:41 PM »

Revised Search Location for Sunday September 21 at 8:00 AM

BLANCHARD PARK ENTRANCE FROM DEAN ROAD

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie=UTF8&q=blanchard+park,+orlando,+fl&fb=1&ll=28.581507,-81.247158&spn=0.018541,0.027466&z=15&iwloc=A
Florida Blue
Scared Monkey

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2008, 05:37:10 PM »

Thank you both Blonde and Harmony for posting this.
What is the physical address for the pinpoint all the way to the left, just above the I-4 symbol?
Dates are also helpful, if they are easily accessible. Joe and I are both spending way too much time on this, with our own lives suffering, so have decided to reach out for help. He is still coordinating volunteer efforts, with my focus shifting more to strategy.
I appreciate your both offering that much needed hand.
We have been to the majority of these locations in person, and combed several of them quite thoroughly.
We are highly interested in friend's physical addresses, and any records of Casey's my space postings to friends anywhere in the state, that took place during the entire month of June. (MySpace interest is from a highly unusual but somewhat interesting tip of some unconfirmed info).
DenimOrchid
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 12:12:14 PM »

The first thing I thought of when car was towed from Amscott,was the dumpster.The second place i thought was the storm drains, on almost every street corner with a side walk. Underneath the city a large network of tunnels feeding into lakes. Wondering if the ones that have trash grates have been checked for blockage.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 05:11:27 PM »

I would suggest Bella Vida in Kissimee.
dsntslp
Scared Monkey

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 02:05:30 AM »

Can anyone pinpoint a power plant with two (cooling?) towers?  When we went and searched the first time we drove by two hourglass  shaped beige towers and it has driven me crazy ever since.  I know it must be a power plant.  When we went up to Orlando (I am in S. FL) we got a little lost and now I can not remember exactly which road we came in on.  I want to say it was 528 to 417 N but I may be wrong as hubby was driving.  When we went by the towers we were not IN Orlando per se and I was not looking for anything yet...but saw those towers and almost got sick.  Really, almost made hubby pull over so I could get out, wanted to scream "stop the car!"  Now I realize I should have if for no other reason than to not have these doubts.  I told myself we were not in Orlando yet...I did not realize how close we really were.  The statement Casey made about power given and taken away just runs right through me.   I would still like to check the area (if possible - aren't power plants off limits since 9-11?) next time I go up that way...maybe next weekend if nothing changes by then. I have searched for many hours to try and locate those towers on a map and can not find them. Can anyone help me?  I am glad they are searching the landfill thoroughly though...they are... right?

Through thick and thin, I'll stick with Tim!
june17
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2008, 02:20:06 PM »

Fabian Ave. This road dead ends. Easy access, hidden, private, dirt road, water.
cross streets are N Goldenrod (551) and E. Colonial Dr. (50)
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.