April 25, 2024, 06:24:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350565 times)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1000 on: September 22, 2008, 04:29:37 PM »

Does anybody want to venture a guess as to Exit and Dante being one person.. a person who is neither of them?   

Bingo...you win.....
And on that thread you guys posted last night, didn't exit 13 defend Dante as NOT being the dad -hummmmmm........  another plant that doesn't need water?  Those seem to be sprouting up today!

These plants must be bamboo, they are sprouting rather rapidly.  Quick, somebody, lets borrow a shovel and chop those suckers back.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1001 on: September 22, 2008, 04:29:54 PM »

All I know is I graduated in 1990 and still remember it like it was yesterday.....

That's exactly what I said, too. I am 37 now, and remember HS like is was yesterday. But I also mentioned I didn't have any thing to cause me to forget, either--such as Zany's.

LOL  He is a fraud.  I graduated the same time as Casey would have, done some things (not proud of) and I still remember every last detail about high school.  Either he is a FRAUD or he did not know her as well as he would like to think.

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1002 on: September 22, 2008, 04:29:54 PM »

I can say that people change..and drastically..I did..for the better..BUT if you were to ask me what certain people were like in HS, i certainly could tell ya....

I don't think the prettiest picture would be painted of me if someone where to ask about my HS days...haha.  I wasn't a slore, but I was quite the partier.  Thankfully I'm all grown up now.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: September 22, 2008, 04:30:39 PM »

All I know is I graduated in 1990 and still remember it like it was yesterday.....

A_News_Junkie_Monkey ~ Check your nanner basket, please.

Muffy? did I say something wrong?

nikki you didn't graduate that long ago.    I graduated a few years (ahem) before you.  1990 doesn't seem long ago.  Not at all.  Seems like yesterday... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: September 22, 2008, 04:31:04 PM »

Why the hell are these people all coming out of the woodwork now? 

$$$$$$$$ IMO....the PR firm is trying to paint new media face for the Anthony's

Even David Copperfield could not pull off that magical task, huh Sunny?

right you are....the anthony's embraced the media from the onset....until the media caught them at their BEST ...screaming, cussing, pushing people, turning the hose on people, attacking people, putting up their silly signs and tape......yep....they are really nice people...isn't that what Chuck/Anita said .....well those images are forever in people minds...no amount of 'talk' from 'friends' of any of the Anthony's are going to erase what we SAW and HEARD....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
ANITAJO21
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1005 on: September 22, 2008, 04:31:19 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony 

Chuck (Colt45cal) has now been approved.

Could everyone Please leave me ANITAJO21 out of all this...?

If I wish to be included in any of the discussions. I will post any comments I may have.

I have nothing to do with what Chuck (Colt45cal) is posting. He has his own computer, and now his own user name. He only used mine a few times while waiting for his approval as he stated in the begining.

Thank You Very Much!                   
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: September 22, 2008, 04:31:20 PM »

CA and GA could choose not to cover up for their daughter. They could choose to take Caylee's side. That would not mean they don't love Casey. They need to love her and Caylee enough to DO THE RIGHT THING!

Thank you goodnmad.

Many caring parents sincerely believe that shielding their children ... children of all ages ... from the consequences of their actions has everything to do with love.  In actuality these parents are teaching their children that the established boundaries of the home ... of the legal system ... do not apply to them.

The outcome of lessons not learned in regards to personal responsibility may be minor while our children are young but ... in time the outcome can be dire not only for our children's well being but the well being of others.

I sincerely pray that Cindy and George will do the right thing and ... stop shielding Casey and allowing the entire truth to emerge.  The entire truth will imply there will be consequences but ... the truth can also be the catalyst to bring this family together.  Meaningful relationships can never be built on a lie.  It is lies that are the foundation of broken relationships.

If I didn't fear the BIG RED BUTTON ... it would be at this point I would begin quoting scripture.

Have a good day Monkeys.  I am off for a bit.

Janet
10:30 AM PT

Yes, my daughter is 15 and it always surprises me what other parents are letting their kids get away with. It can be a simple as a child doing their own laundry. When my daughter was old enough, she learned how and has been doing so ever since. Get to college not knowing how to do laundry? I don't think so. 

You can love the person and not the behavior.

Exactly.

When middle child (son) was in his teens ... he humbled his father and I.  Boy ... did he ever humble his father and I.  I blame him 100% for all my grey hairs.

While his older sister and much younger brother ... for the most part ... conformed to the established boundries ...this guy was always crossing over.

D. was caught red-handed by his father forging my signature on a homework slip when he was fifteen years old.  In other words ...  he was disregarding the established boundaries of the school as well as the home.  We lectured him ... we went up one side of him an down the other ... we took away privileges and ... we reported the incident to the school

Our very close long time friends felt comfortable enough with our relationship to chide my hubby and me for "over reacting" ... especially when it meant a black mark against his school record.

My normally quiet hubby ... who seldom challenged the opinion of others outside the family ... ask our friend bluntly ... at what stage should we make a big deal about it?  When D. was stealing and forging our checks?  My hubby's position was if there was a black mark against D.'s school record ... so be it.  D. could take responsibility ... not us.  It was not us who forged any homework slip.

Did D. appreciate our actions?  Did hubby and I receive any Brownie badges for this lesson in personal responsibility ... for this lesson in consequences.  Not for many years ... not until he matured and grew a brain.  Today at 37 years of age ... there are no hard feelings.  He and his wife are raising a son and ... he understands perfectly that his parents' motivation was based on an unconditional love for him ... a desire that his direction in life was on a path that benefited him and ... benefited those around him.

Hey ... I could write a book on middle child.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: September 22, 2008, 04:31:29 PM »

Muffy Bee - give a newbie monkey a break and tell me where my nanner basket is!!!!!!!!  Even what it is, might help! 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: September 22, 2008, 04:31:40 PM »

::MonkeyHaHa::ooohhhhh..i gotcha....LOL

"God dont like ugly"
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: September 22, 2008, 04:32:29 PM »

Platypus Patrol

OK, so i am a few pages behind

DOLCE::  You nailed it.  Those are his lips.  You go girl !!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: September 22, 2008, 04:33:08 PM »

Orlando, Florida -- Monday Sept. 22, 2008
(From Natisha Lance, Nancy Grace Field Producer)

2:37 PM ET - George Anthony leaves home without stepping outside. He was already in his car ready to back out when the garage door went up. Casey Anthony is inside the home after a meeting with her home confinement officer. She will not leave the house again today. She will go to meet with her attorney tomorrow at 10 a.m.

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/09/08/NGfindcayleeblog/

Of course she will not leave today.  Someone has to stay home and watch Caylee's body.

Actually, she is not allowed to leave again today.

I thought her time was cut from 12:30 to 4...so now she is leaving at 10AM??  Did I miss something?  TIA

12:30-4PM was for today, Monday only. She meets every Monday with her confinement case counselor to work out her schedule.

Tomorrow, she will be going from 10-4 to Baez's.

Hope that helps.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: September 22, 2008, 04:33:17 PM »

Muffy Bee - give a newbie monkey a break and tell me where my nanner basket is!!!!!!!!  Even what it is, might help! 
Im sorry, this made me laugh out loud!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: September 22, 2008, 04:33:23 PM »

I found this look a like meter wonder who it would say looks the most like caylees dad. I dontdo screen shots but it would be fun to see some of the results it came up with.

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/look-alike-meter-upload.php
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: September 22, 2008, 04:33:40 PM »

nanner basket = email   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1014 on: September 22, 2008, 04:33:41 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gram2 View Post
Would you and Exit 13 be willing to go on the Nancy Grace show? I know she can be rude, but it would really help to clear up any misconceptions about you.
I would do it. It would probably stop all the calling and new friends on myspace. I get so many new friends in a day that I dont know, its ridiculous

I don't think going on NG will decrease the number of friends

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: September 22, 2008, 04:33:49 PM »

How many days has it been since we saw Lee??

Puzzler...this morning I was thinnking the same thing

as well as has the female guard received immunity?

when will casey be arrested again on the last charges?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: September 22, 2008, 04:35:01 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony 

Chuck (Colt45cal) has now been approved.

Could everyone Please leave me ANITAJO21 out of all this...?

If I wish to be included in any of the discussions. I will post any comments I may have.

I have nothing to do with what Chuck (Colt45cal) is posting. He has his own computer, and now his own user name. He only used mine a few times while waiting for his approval as he stated in the begining.

Thank You Very Much!                   

Isn't it against SM policy to allow someone to post under your name?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: September 22, 2008, 04:35:19 PM »

I am a  new monkey and have a sincere ????  are we here to  1;solve a crime 2; find the truth 3; get justice for Caylee    I only ask because sometimes, just sometimes they are not the same thing?

Welcome ddex....I am here because an injustice has been done to an innocent child, Caylee Anthony....I want to see JUSTICE for Caylee

1. I know I can't solve the crime - that the LE's job
2. I know I can't find the truth...I can only help to dispelled the lies
3. I know I can't GET justice,  but I can support the efforts for justice

Why are you here??

I don't think ddex is here to poke holes in any theories or to push any buttons, so please be kind.  She lost her grandson in a situation (from what I understand) is similar to Caylee's situation.  I don't think she got all the answers she wanted in her grandson's situation and maybe getting involved (even if it is just blogging) with Caylee to find answers is somehow therapeutic to her.

Hope you don't mind, ddex.

I was simply answering her questions?  Did you miss my welcome to her??

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1018 on: September 22, 2008, 04:36:36 PM »

Im sorry, this made me laugh out loud!!!!
Me too...and then you went and quoted it!  LOL

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: September 22, 2008, 04:36:57 PM »

THIS person saying he is Dante said he left Don Reid Ford before
Ricardo and Casey broke up....BUT the ad online for a tech at don Reid ford was placed MAY 14th 2008...

Don Reid Ford is looking for a lube tech for immediate full time position. Please
come down or call Dante in the service department.
Dante Salati
Don Reid Ford
1875 S. Orlando Ave Maitland Florida, 32751
407 644 7111 ext 284

"I left Don Reid before her and Ricardo broke up"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666&page=5
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.