April 19, 2024, 11:29:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350274 times)
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: September 22, 2008, 04:54:05 PM »

To ALL ANTHONY SUPPORTERS ghosting on this blog

1.)  Are you all brain dead?

2.)  You will not find one ounce of sympathy for liars on this board.

3.)  Seriously are you brain dead?

4.)  Do not for one moment think that we are going to by into your pitty party.

5.)  I swear you are brain dead.

Do you think Dolce thinks these people are brain dead? 

She is not alone here feeling that more than one Anthony should be behind bars for their involvement in Caylee's 'disappearnce'..even if it was after the fact. 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: September 22, 2008, 04:54:19 PM »

Dolce..... I think they are all brain dead.....

Must be all that Zanny they're taking   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: September 22, 2008, 04:54:33 PM »

I was simply answering her questions?  Did you miss my welcome to her??

Yes, I'm afraid I did...sorry. 

no problem....I certainly didn't mean to hurt her feelings etc.....I thought her questions were thought provoking and warranted answering and I really did have to think about the answers...I then saw her post to Muffy about her grandchild.....I simply can't imagine the hurt and pain of losing a child or grandchild....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: September 22, 2008, 04:54:58 PM »

Here is the part of the false Caylee sighting that really caught me eye:

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.
That poor lady in the photo - on top of being on the news and all over the internet - she is described as heavyset - I hope she doesn't see that!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: September 22, 2008, 04:55:25 PM »

News JunkieMonkey - Im sorry I laughed at your post, it wasn't funny that you didn't know what nanners were..... it was just cute the way you said it!!!!!
Always 1 - I was laughing with you, after the fact - but when the check your nanner basket first went out - I was holding my palm tree harder than Geraldo in a hurricane! 
[/

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1045 on: September 22, 2008, 04:55:51 PM »

Phone Records~

If Casey was CONSTANTLY calling and texting people with usually little time if any inbetween calls then..

I wonder what time periods there were no calls or texts between th 15th and the 18th..

Couldnt this help to pinpoint a time frame something could have been happening to CAYLEE??

I believe this is why PD is claiming that Casey had an accomplice.  Maybe she was using someone else's phone. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: September 22, 2008, 04:55:56 PM »

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.
That poor lady in the photo - on top of being on the news and all over the internet - she is described as heavyset - I hope she doesn't see that!

I had the same thought ....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1047 on: September 22, 2008, 04:56:08 PM »

She is not alone here feeling that more than one Anthony should be behind bars for their involvement in Caylee's 'disappearnce'..even if it was after the fact. 

And that is why i was sooo pissed at the Dr. Phil show today. He didn't mention one word about their lies.  He did not tell the whole story
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: September 22, 2008, 04:57:00 PM »

Dolce..... I think they are all brain dead.....

brain dead isn't exactly what i was thinkin..but i will go with that! lol

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: September 22, 2008, 04:57:16 PM »

Caylee Marie Anthony 

Chuck (Colt45cal) has now been approved.

Could everyone Please leave me ANITAJO21 out of all this...?

If I wish to be included in any of the discussions. I will post any comments I may have.

I have nothing to do with what Chuck (Colt45cal) is posting. He has his own computer, and now his own user name. He only used mine a few times while waiting for his approval as he stated in the begining.

Thank You Very Much!                   

Excuse me?  Seems to me that YOU had to be the one to give CHUCK your password to get in.  If YOU are going to allow Chuck to post under your name then YOU have to take responsibility for what CHUCK says.  That's exactly why we don't like people sharing nicknames.

SO....ANYTHING SAID UNDER THE NICKNAME ANITAJO21 I CONSIDER TO COME FROM YOU OR IS APPROVED BY YOU. 

where do these folks come from??

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1050 on: September 22, 2008, 04:57:34 PM »

Phone Records~

If Casey was CONSTANTLY calling and texting people with usually little time if any inbetween calls then..

I wonder what time periods there were no calls or texts between th 15th and the 18th..

Couldnt this help to pinpoint a time frame something could have been happening to CAYLEE??

I believe this is why PD is claiming that Casey had an accomplice.  Maybe she was using someone else's phone. 

Oh good gawd.  I mean to say LP.  Don't know where PD came from...haha.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1051 on: September 22, 2008, 04:57:50 PM »

LOL  Was it not clear enough?  LOL

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1052 on: September 22, 2008, 04:58:00 PM »

Hey hey...

She was only having a McSalad, honest baby! LOL 

That is her story, and she is Mc Sticking to it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: September 22, 2008, 04:58:41 PM »

Sunny~ Thank you and ddex for reminding why I am here.  I was too quick to reply, seeing a new post count and the questions.  I'm still getting broken in as a moderator (heavy on the broken) and I tossed a question back at ddex.  When Dee then explained to me why she asked the questions, it brought tears to my eyes.  I have a baby daughter that died prematurely as does happen in nature, and I still looked for answers.  But to have a child harmed or killed by another's hand, well, I'm not sure how I would be. 

Edited to correct poster's name
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:20:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: September 22, 2008, 04:59:15 PM »

I was simply answering her questions?  Did you miss my welcome to her??

Yes, I'm afraid I did...sorry. 

no problem....I certainly didn't mean to hurt her feelings etc.....I thought her questions were thought provoking and warranted answering and I really did have to think about the answers...I then saw her post to Muffy about her grandchild.....I simply can't imagine the hurt and pain of losing a child or grandchild....

I can't either.  I look at my granddaughter and see a bit of Caylee in her...the sweet, innocent smile...her unconditional love and trust.  I cannot imagine life without her.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: September 22, 2008, 04:59:51 PM »

Dr. Phil will be calling her next week....more Casey victims

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1056 on: September 22, 2008, 04:59:56 PM »

Hey hey...

She was only having a McSalad, honest baby! LOL 

That is her story, and she is Mc Sticking to it.

O/T to all you McLovers...they are the largest purchaser of Cow-eyeballs...mmm McFiller

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1057 on: September 22, 2008, 05:00:40 PM »

And that is why i was sooo pissed at the Dr. Phil show today. He didn't mention one word about their lies.  He did not tell the whole story

I hate to call Dr. Phil a name, but one word that comes to mind starts with a J and ends with an ackass.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1058 on: September 22, 2008, 05:01:46 PM »

Sunny~ Thank you and ddex for reminding why I am here.  I was too quick to reply, seeing a new post count and the questions.  I'm still getting broken in as a moderator (heavy on the broken) and I tossed a question back at ddex.  When Dee then explained to me why she asked the questions, it brought tears to my eyes.  I have a baby daughter that died prematurely as does happen in nature, and I still looked for answers.  But to have a child harmed or killed by another's hand, well, I'm not sure how I would be. 
Im so sorry MuffyBee.....

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:21:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1059 on: September 22, 2008, 05:02:55 PM »

Sunny ~ Thank you and ddex for reminding why I am here.  I was too quick to reply, seeing a new post count and the questions.  I'm still getting broken in as a moderator (heavy on the broken) and I tossed a question back at ddex.  When Dee then explained to me why she asked the questions, it brought tears to my eyes.  I have a baby daughter that died prematurely as does happen in nature, and I still looked for answers.  But to have a child harmed or killed by another's hand, well, I'm not sure how I would be. 
So sorry to hear of your loss. 
You are a great moderator and love all the work that you and the others do.

Thank you.  Thank you very much.  I even have to edit my own posts     
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:22:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.