March 28, 2024, 03:06:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 349106 times)
natalie88
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1060 on: September 22, 2008, 05:03:00 PM »

I'm feeling really discouraged. It's been days since TES/LP announced there would be "surprising" breaking news. And, still... nothing.

And, LE continues to at least superficially pretend to investigate these false sightings even though they know good and well she's not with us anymore.

I keep trying to remind myself how long I waited for justice for Laci Peterson... but, I'm not feeling the same vibe right now. I feel like this skank of a "human" may get away with this -- AND I CANNOT STAND IT. Caylee deserves justice.

Please let me be wrong. Please, at the very least, let there be enough circumstantial evidence to put this witch behind bars before she hurts someone else. 
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: September 22, 2008, 05:04:12 PM »

Phone Records~

If Casey was CONSTANTLY calling and texting people with usually little time if any inbetween calls then..

I wonder what time periods there were no calls or texts between th 15th and the 18th..

Couldnt this help to pinpoint a time frame something could have been happening to CAYLEE??

I believe this is why PD is claiming that Casey had an accomplice.  Maybe she was using someone else's phone. 

Oh good gawd.  I mean to say LP.  Don't know where PD came from...haha.

I knew what you meant its okay.... .....

I wish they would release those records...

Wishful thinking...

Off to cook dinner...
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1062 on: September 22, 2008, 05:04:26 PM »

Sunny~ Thank you and ddex for reminding why I am here.  I was too quick to reply, seeing a new post count and the questions.  I'm still getting broken in as a moderator (heavy on the broken) and I tossed a question back at ddex.  When Dee then explained to me why she asked the questions, it brought tears to my eyes.  I have a baby daughter that died prematurely as does happen in nature, and I still looked for answers.  But to have a child harmed or killed by another's hand, well, I'm not sure how I would be. 
Edited to correct poster's name
What kills me about the entire Anthony family is the lack of emotion...or at least the types of emotions normal people would feel...sorry, grief, horror, disbelief, etc.  How can anyone have dry eyes when their baby is missing?  How can anyone not get misty when reading or hearing about the loss of someone else's child?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:23:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1063 on: September 22, 2008, 05:05:19 PM »

Sunny~ Thank you and ddex for reminding why I am here.  I was too quick to reply, seeing a new post count and the questions.  I'm still getting broken in as a moderator (heavy on the broken) and I tossed a question back at ddex.  When Dee then explained to me why she asked the questions, it brought tears to my eyes.  I have a baby daughter that died prematurely as does happen in nature, and I still looked for answers.  But to have a child harmed or killed by another's hand, well, I'm not sure how I would be. 
Im so sorry MuffyBee.....
Thank you for your kindness, Always-1. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:24:25 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1064 on: September 22, 2008, 05:05:32 PM »

So sorry for your loss, Muffy. 

Thank you.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:25:11 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: September 22, 2008, 05:05:54 PM »

Sunny ~ Thank you and ddex for reminding why I am here.  I was too quick to reply, seeing a new post count and the questions.  I'm still getting broken in as a moderator (heavy on the broken) and I tossed a question back at ddex.  When Dee then explained to me why she asked the questions, it brought tears to my eyes.  I have a baby daughter that died prematurely as does happen in nature, and I still looked for answers.  But to have a child harmed or killed by another's hand, well, I'm not sure how I would be. 
Muffy.....you are mixing AZ Sunny and me, SunnyinTX up... and you are doing a good job.....a long trime ago early in Natalee's case my husband asked my why are you on the monkey board day and night..what do you think YOU can do?? He finally came to understand......so when Dee asked why we were here I answered after again thinking about her 1,2,3.

I amso sorry bout you losing a child...again I can't imagine the pain...but, as you say to lose one at the hands of another, my mind will not all me to go there.

Sunny ~  we are here because we care-you and I. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:26:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: September 22, 2008, 05:06:01 PM »

Here is the part of the false Caylee sighting that really caught me eye:

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.
That poor lady in the photo - on top of being on the news and all over the internet - she is described as heavyset - I hope she doesn't see that!

Dr. Phil will be calling her next week....more Casey victims
I have a thought for her - if she reads us (we are so famous afterall!) she can sue McDonalds for super sizing her all those years and then causing her to be described as heavyset!!!!   I see $$$$$$$$$$ here - maybe I shouldn't post this pubically, George might be reading and send her his paypal account #
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: September 22, 2008, 05:06:27 PM »

O/T to all you McLovers...they are the largest purchaser of Cow-eyeballs...mmm McFiller

Thaank youuu.  Thaank youuuu sooo much!

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: September 22, 2008, 05:08:17 PM »

Also very sorry to hear of your loss Muffy. Of course you are attached to baby and wanted answers. You are a kind and compassionate person...as is everyone here.
Monkey hugs !

Thank you. I believe being among good and caring monkeys has helped a lot.  When she died, I think I cried for all the times I would miss having her in my life.  It is the hopes and dreams...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:29:51 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1069 on: September 22, 2008, 05:08:22 PM »

O/T to all you McLovers...they are the largest purchaser of Cow-eyeballs...mmm McFiller

Thaank youuu.  Thaank youuuu sooo much!
I still want one right now, don't you????   And a large diet vanilla coke from Sonic!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1070 on: September 22, 2008, 05:09:27 PM »

Did someone throw a towel over the webcam?
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1071 on: September 22, 2008, 05:09:29 PM »

All I know is I graduated in 1990 and still remember it like it was yesterday.....
I remember things, but not every detail. What are they asking "Dante" about? What Casey was like? General questions or very specific?

He's picking and choosing from all the posts.  Seems to like the general ones the best. At least so far. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: September 22, 2008, 05:10:05 PM »

I'm feeling really discouraged. It's been days since TES/LP announced there would be "surprising" breaking news. And, still... nothing.

And, LE continues to at least superficially pretend to investigate these false sightings even though they know good and well she's not with us anymore.

I keep trying to remind myself how long I waited for justice for Laci Peterson... but, I'm not feeling the same vibe right now. I feel like this skank of a "human" may get away with this -- AND I CANNOT STAND IT. Caylee deserves justice.

Please let me be wrong. Please, at the very least, let there be enough circumstantial evidence to put this witch behind bars before she hurts someone else. 

Hang in there natalie88.  There is a lot we aren't being told by law enforcement and I do understand how frustrating it is.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: September 22, 2008, 05:11:04 PM »

That is strange.  BTW Im still writing.....Nut is not a boy monkey, Nut is not a boy monkey.  How many times did you say??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: September 22, 2008, 05:11:10 PM »

I was away from the computer nearly all weekend...has it ever been established that TES actually said that I just can'y imagine TES releasing a statement like that....OK....I might be wrong...but......my gut feeling is something was said and it was taken out of context or misquoted....can ANYONE clarify for me....if anyone would know RED would...if he hasn't verified TES made that statement then my advise to all of us would be not to even think about it....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: September 22, 2008, 05:11:58 PM »

1.  I don't think TES actually said there would be an announcement in the case.  I think the media caused that confusion

2.  LE has always said they will look at all TIPS, this is nothing new and is to be expected.  They have to.  The only reason we are seeing some of the FALSE sightings in the media now is because of the Anthony attorneys and PR people.

3.  LE is doing their job and I think they are doing a good job.  I believe Casey will be charged with manslaughter or murder with our without a body.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1076 on: September 22, 2008, 05:12:09 PM »

Maybe the Anthony house imploded.

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: September 22, 2008, 05:12:37 PM »

That is strange.  BTW Im still writing.....Nut is not a boy monkey, Nut is not a boy monkey.  How many times did you say??????
lens cap maybe! dammit!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1078 on: September 22, 2008, 05:14:04 PM »

Probably, they put a cooler over it last week. They need to set up a cam
sting... and throw who ever is doing it in jail.

Another yahoo Anthony redneck neighbor down. Next? 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: September 22, 2008, 05:14:14 PM »

Sunny ~ Thank you and ddex for reminding why I am here.  I was too quick to reply, seeing a new post count and the questions.  I'm still getting broken in as a moderator (heavy on the broken) and I tossed a question back at ddex.  When Dee then explained to me why she asked the questions, it brought tears to my eyes.  I have a baby daughter that died prematurely as does happen in nature, and I still looked for answers.  But to have a child harmed or killed by another's hand, well, I'm not sure how I would be. 

Also very sorry to hear of your loss Muffy. Of course you are attached to baby and wanted answers. You are a kind and compassionate person...as is everyone here.
Monkey hugs !

Oh yeah!  Group hug!!

You all need this one more time !!!!!   BIG HUGS !!!!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 05:32:04 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.