April 26, 2024, 07:41:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350595 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: September 22, 2008, 05:33:22 PM »

Some lady on Dr. Phil said The Anthony's had their entire yard dug up. Is this true? False? I am so confused. 

Pretty sure that's a HUGE exaggeration.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: September 22, 2008, 05:33:46 PM »

Some lady on Dr. Phil said The Anthony's had their entire yard dug up. Is this true? False? I am so confused. 
If they did we would have seen pictures of it. There are pictures of what LE did do early on, taken by helicopter? They are on a seperate SM thread

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: September 22, 2008, 05:34:09 PM »

Muffy.... you know I love you and am so sorry to hear of  your loss.... I lost a child very early in a pregnancy myself and still think of who and what that child might have become...

Cubbee ~ we always expect to outlive our children.  I'm sorry for your loss. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: September 22, 2008, 05:35:55 PM »

Sunny~ Thank you and ddex for reminding why I am here.  I was too quick to reply, seeing a new post count and the questions.  I'm still getting broken in as a moderator (heavy on the broken) and I tossed a question back at ddex.  When Dee then explained to me why she asked the questions, it brought tears to my eyes.  I have a baby daughter that died prematurely as does happen in nature, and I still looked for answers.  But to have a child harmed or killed by another's hand, well, I'm not sure how I would be. 
Edited to correct poster's name
So sorry for your loss, Muffy. 

Also very sorry to hear of your loss Muffy. Of course you are attached to baby and wanted answers. You are a kind and compassionate person...as is everyone here.
Monkey hugs !

Thank you. I believe being among good and caring monkeys has helped a lot.  When she died, I think I cried for all the times I would miss having her in my life.  It is the hopes and dreams...

<<<HUGS>>>

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1104 on: September 22, 2008, 05:38:16 PM »

Muffy.... you know I love you and am so sorry to hear of  your loss.... I lost a child very early in a pregnancy myself and still think of who and what that child might have become...
I too lost 5 - but God blessed me with boy and girl monkey, so Hugs to you Muffy - I know your pain.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: September 22, 2008, 05:38:45 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,426061,00.html

Protesters Want Anthony Family to Admit Caylee's Dead
Monday , September 22, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. —

Each night, a half dozen protesters plant lawn chairs across the street from the home of missing 3-year-old Caylee Anthony, demanding a confession from her mother and grandparents.

"Baby killer," one woman's sign reads. "My mommy did it!" reads another.

But all they get is silence: The child's family stays quiet night after night, their yard lined with yellow caution tape and "No Trespassing" signs, and a collage of the hazel-eyed child's photographs taped to the front door.

Three months after Caylee disappeared under mysterious circumstances, the protesters have joined the crowd of reporters and gawkers outside the family's suburban Orlando home, hoping to get what police so far have not: a statement that the little girl is dead. They believe the girl's 22-year-old mother, Casey Anthony, killed her and that her grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, are covering it up.

The protesters taunt the family at all hours, some dressing up in costumes and even recording rock songs about the case. There has been a videotaped scuffle and even 911 calls, but the group is undeterred in its mission.

"It's putting pressure on them," said Cathy Harris, a mother of 10 children who is among the group staking out the home.

Casey Anthony is "hiding something and she needs to be confronted until she tells everybody," said another protester, Richard Ellis Namey. In August, Namey drove a flatbed trailer carrying his son's rock band by the Anthony house as they played "Casey's Song [Wine Sick Mind]," a song they wrote about the missing girl's mother.

"You're the only one to blame ... can't wash away the pain, can't wash away the shame," the song goes.

After two months, there still is not an answer to whether or not the 3-year-old with big eyes and brown bangs is dead or alive. The child's grandmother first called police in July to say Casey Anthony had told her the toddler had been missing for about a month and that her daughter's car smelled like death, although she later said she was mistaken and the smell was old pizza.

Casey Anthony told authorities that she had left her daughter with a baby sitter in June, and that when she returned after work, the two were gone. Anthony said she spent the next month trying to find her daughter on her own and didn't call authorities out of fear.

But investigators said the apartment where the baby sitter supposedly lived had been vacant for months and that Anthony lied about her job.

She was arrested and charged with neglect of a child, making false official statements and obstructing a criminal investigation. She is now under house arrest and facing 13 charges in all, most of them stemming from writing forged checks and illegal use of a friend's bank account.

Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, said Casey insists she left Caylee with a baby sitter. "Her position is, she never did anything to harm her daughter and she is not believing her daughter is dead," Black said.

Now protesters show up at all hours. It is not the typical, supportive vigil so often seen when a child disappears.

A recent early morning scuffle wound up videotaped and aired on national television. Cindy and George Anthony told police they were trying to sleep when they heard a loud bang on their garage door. They found a group of seven or eight protesters at the edge of the driveway who began yelling and screaming profanities.

A woman grabbed George Anthony's shirt, stamped with a picture of his missing granddaughter, and his wife said she got between them to stop a fight. "This can't keep happening," Casey Anthony said in a 911 call.

After the confrontation, the Guardian Angels showed up and began patrolling the well-manicured, middle-class neighborhood.

The neighbors are tired of the spectacle and are asking a court to move the protesters to a vacant lot. They are afraid to let their children outside and some can't sleep at night. The Orange County Sheriff's Office has been called to the Anthony home more than 40 times since Caylee was first reported missing.

"It was a nice, quiet neighborhood," said Bill Fulton, president of the neighborhood association. "It's changed."

In August, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla traveled from California to help bail Casey Anthony out of jail in hopes that they could work together to find her daughter. He said Anthony told him a variation of the story she'd given police, but said when he questioned it, she told him to leave.

Padilla eventually left Orlando, in part, because the situation outside the home had grown too hostile. "I've seen vigils held for missing people," Padilla said. "But I've never seen one go into an accusatory tone of that nature."

The protesters say they will keep coming until the case is solved. Harris recently brought along her teenage daughter, who was dressed up as Casey Anthony with a short bob wig and similar glasses.

"Like what she did was really, really wrong," Yulia Harris, 13, said over the phone. She said she and her mom are "addicted to this case. I don't know how to explain it. It's just wrong."

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: September 22, 2008, 05:39:34 PM »

Here is the part of the false Caylee sighting that really caught me eye:

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.
Another thing that NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT UP FOR THESE PEOPLE THAT THINK ITS A GREAT WAY TO GET RECOGNITION by claiming of false sightings is that they need to sit back and think about what they are doing before they ever say the first word..When someone claims a (sighting ) that is just giving the Anthony's and their Lawyers another step when this entire thing gets to court...If (and i hope with everything in me that this is not the case) and no body is ever found just look at the leverage that these kind of sightings are gonna have in helping to defend Casey....I guarantee every so called sighting will be brought up in court to put doubt in the minds of the Jurors that poor little Casey is still alive somewhere..It would be so sad if by trying to get attention for oneself also helps a murdering Mother to get less of a sentence than what she deserves....I hope that by bringing this out some people will understand that maybe they dont really want attention as badly as the want Justice for Caylee....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #1107 on: September 22, 2008, 05:40:01 PM »

Pretty sure that's a HUGE exaggeration.

Yeah, I thought I totally missed something. She said GA & CA have been nothing but cooperative and even had their entire yard dug up and I was like, "WHAT?!" 

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1108 on: September 22, 2008, 05:41:01 PM »

fox 35 live newscast

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/live5pm6pm.html

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: September 22, 2008, 05:47:39 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,426061,00.html

Protesters Want Anthony Family to Admit Caylee's Dead
Monday , September 22, 2008

A woman grabbed George Anthony's shirt, stamped with a picture of his missing granddaughter, and his wife said she got between them to stop a fight. "This can't keep happening," Casey Anthony said in a 911 call.

How ironic. She's the only one that can keep this sh*t from happening!!!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: September 22, 2008, 05:51:18 PM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666&page=8

magic-cat
How would you have described Casey to someone if asked before this happened?

NitrousPowrdSS
Two words... Straight Laced

Dude.. did she really have everybody snowed?

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1111 on: September 22, 2008, 05:51:27 PM »

I better take my anti-puke medicine if Drewpy and Boopsky are on tonight....

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: September 22, 2008, 05:53:04 PM »

Here is the part of the false Caylee sighting that really caught me eye:

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.
Another thing that NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT UP FOR THESE PEOPLE THAT THINK ITS A GREAT WAY TO GET RECOGNITION by claiming of false sightings is that they need to sit back and think about what they are doing before they ever say the first word..When someone claims a (sighting ) that is just giving the Anthony's and their Lawyers another step when this entire thing gets to court...If (and i hope with everything in me that this is not the case) and no body is ever found just look at the leverage that these kind of sightings are gonna have in helping to defend Casey....I guarantee every so called sighting will be brought up in court to put doubt in the minds of the Jurors that poor little Casey is still alive somewhere..It would be so sad if by trying to get attention for oneself also helps a murdering Mother to get less of a sentence than what she deserves....I hope that by bringing this out some people will understand that maybe they dont really want attention as badly as the want Justice for Caylee....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This could be one strategy.  Another could be:  Law enforcement has to keep looking for (and using resources) to look for Caylee.  If they don't follow up on the leads and sightings, they could be accused of being negligent.  I see a parallel in the Madeleine McCann Case.  There were so many sightings in so many places, it was unbelievable at times.  Was it diversion?  Was it to cause confusion?  Some sightings may have been by good, honest people that really wanted to be helpful.  But some were questionable.  Especially the timing.  There was even an instance when a do-gooder snatched up a child they thought was Madeleine and tried to take her away. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: September 22, 2008, 05:53:07 PM »

magic-cat

NitrousPowrdSS

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1114 on: September 22, 2008, 05:54:02 PM »

O/T to all you McLovers...they are the largest purchaser of Cow-eyeballs...mmm McFiller

Thaank youuu.  Thaank youuuu sooo much!
Sorry Wenchie...just trying to keep people informed!  LOL

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: September 22, 2008, 05:54:04 PM »

magic-cat

NitrousPowrdSS

*Sniff sniff*  Somethin stinks!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: September 22, 2008, 05:55:10 PM »

Looks like Dr.Phil is doing damage control for George and Cindy..Poor things...Excuse me while I gag!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1117 on: September 22, 2008, 05:56:05 PM »

magic-cat

NitrousPowrdSS

*Sniff sniff*  Somethin stinks!

Laced with WHAT?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1118 on: September 22, 2008, 05:56:08 PM »

magic-cat

NitrousPowrdSS

straight laced:excessively strict in conduct or morality; puritanical; prudish

nope, he must be describing someone other than the skank

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1119 on: September 22, 2008, 05:59:05 PM »

I have to say this...I highly doubt that the term "Straight Laced" is within the vocab of that sh!t for brains Dante....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.