April 26, 2024, 03:37:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350614 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1120 on: September 22, 2008, 05:59:28 PM »

Here is the part of the false Caylee sighting that really caught me eye:

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.
Another thing that NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT UP FOR THESE PEOPLE THAT THINK ITS A GREAT WAY TO GET RECOGNITION by claiming of false sightings is that they need to sit back and think about what they are doing before they ever say the first word..When someone claims a (sighting ) that is just giving the Anthony's and their Lawyers another step when this entire thing gets to court...If (and i hope with everything in me that this is not the case) and no body is ever found just look at the leverage that these kind of sightings are gonna have in helping to defend Casey....I guarantee every so called sighting will be brought up in court to put doubt in the minds of the Jurors that poor little Casey is still alive somewhere..It would be so sad if by trying to get attention for oneself also helps a murdering Mother to get less of a sentence than what she deserves....I hope that by bringing this out some people will understand that maybe they dont really want attention as badly as the want Justice for Caylee....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This could be one strategy.  Another could be:  Law enforcement has to keep looking for (and using resources) to look for Caylee.  If they don't follow up on the leads and sightings, they could be accused of being negligent.  I see a parallel in the Madeleine McCann Case.  There were so many sightings in so many places, it was unbelievable at times.  Was it diversion?  Was it to cause confusion?  Some sightings may have been by good, honest people that really wanted to be helpful.  But some were questionable.  Especially the timing.  There was even an instance when a do-gooder snatched up a child they thought was Madeleine and tried to take her away. 

I realize that LE  has to and will investigate all supposedly sightings for their own upstanding in this investigation but when I wrote what I wrote I was talking to the so-called glorry seekers that with just alittle bit of investigating theirselves would be able to see that this isnt who they think this is.....All Im saying is .....before you make a call about a sighting  you should be shure about what you are seeing because yes it would make LE look good to go and investigate but also just think about the harm it can do when Casey is put on trial and the Defense Lawyer has something to argue with and cause some doubt...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: September 22, 2008, 06:01:03 PM »

Ok so I'm brushing my hair (I know) getting ready to leave and I look down at my hair brush and Im thinking about Caylee.  How does a piece of hair/with scalp get into the trunk without Caylee being gone.  None of the hair in my brush has scalp attached unless it's microscopic. 
If you pulled a hair out of your head it would have a little something on it.
IMO being an Xhairdresser

Is that why you're an EX hairdresser, Blonde? 

NO ,I hit people in th head with my comb if they moved.
 I can't be trusted with Sharp Objects

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: September 22, 2008, 06:01:41 PM »

I have to say this...I highly doubt that the term "Straight Laced" is within the vocab of that sh!t for brains Dante....

Can't say I've heard any guy using that term

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1123 on: September 22, 2008, 06:03:45 PM »

Ok so I'm brushing my hair (I know) getting ready to leave and I look down at my hair brush and Im thinking about Caylee.  How does a piece of hair/with scalp get into the trunk without Caylee being gone.  None of the hair in my brush has scalp attached unless it's microscopic. 

Hey I think you did my hair once when I was younger...I always got bopped with the stinkin comb... scratch

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: September 22, 2008, 06:04:39 PM »

My mom used to hit me on the head with a Fuller brush when I wouldn't sit still.   

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: September 22, 2008, 06:04:58 PM »

higherhopes~  I agree with what you are saying about the "glory seekers".   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1126 on: September 22, 2008, 06:05:11 PM »

I have to say this...I highly doubt that the term "Straight Laced" is within the vocab of that sh!t for brains Dante....

LOL I had never even heard of it...btw thanks for the definition post. 

Who uses such terminology?  Wouldnt he just say "she was focussed" or "she was a nerd" or something a little more guy-ish?

Either its not him or he is being coached BIG TIME

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: September 22, 2008, 06:06:20 PM »

My question would be, straight laced as compared to what?

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: September 22, 2008, 06:07:40 PM »

My mom used to hit me on the head with a Fuller brush when I wouldn't sit still.   

Wenchie.... Avery just keeps getting cuter and cuter...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: September 22, 2008, 06:08:03 PM »

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW i FEEL BETTER....just had to say that because when my sister went missing we heard all kinds of(I think I saw her here or she was over there)   and no she wasnt......and to this day is still missing.....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1130 on: September 22, 2008, 06:08:27 PM »

You and I must be long-lost sisters. My mom did the same thing to me. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: September 22, 2008, 06:09:02 PM »

Who uses such terminology?  Wouldnt he just say "she was focussed" or "she was a nerd" or something a little more guy-ish?

Dolce
~  you may never have heard the term "straight laced",  because you are probably under the age of 50...jmho   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: September 22, 2008, 06:09:29 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,426061,00.html

Protesters Want Anthony Family to Admit Caylee's Dead
Monday , September 22, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. —

Casey Anthony is "hiding something and she needs to be confronted until she tells everybody," said another protester, Richard Ellis Namey. In August, Namey drove a flatbed trailer carrying his son's rock band by the Anthony house as they played "Casey's Song [Wine Sick Mind]," a song they wrote about the missing girl's mother.

Okay, the snoop in me found the u-tube of this band. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weUIex4ml8M&feature=related
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1133 on: September 22, 2008, 06:09:35 PM »

My question would be, straight laced as compared to what?

I still say its Casey.  Listen to her interrogation tapes again, she sounds like she has a "Word of the Day" callendar and throws these odd and out of place words into her statement...
ie: "Neutral" place
Its Casey at her lap top with a thesaurus. Thumb down

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: September 22, 2008, 06:10:07 PM »

Does the defense really believe if a lie is repeated often enough ... the lie will become the truth.  In other words ... others will forget the contradicting evidence.

The spokesperson for the attorney representing the Anthonys fails to explain why ...

1.  there is no one shred of evidence that Zanny the Nanny ever existed.

2.  forensic testing indicates the presence of a decomposing body in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle.

3.  Cindy and George searched their own back yard ... moving the playhouse ... prior the the official search.

4.  Cindy is implicated Jessy Grund as the person who placed Caylee's body in the trunk of Casey's vehicle

5.  every word that comes out of Casey's mouth regarding the events encompassing the disappearance her daughter is a lie.

Janet
________

Monday, September 22, 2008

Todd Black, a spokesman for Anthony's attorney, said Casey insists she left Caylee with a baby sitter. "Her position is, she never did anything to harm her daughter and she is not believing her daughter is dead," Black said.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: September 22, 2008, 06:10:25 PM »

You and I must be long-lost sisters. My mom did the same thing to me. 

My mom used what she called a "brat whapper", commonly known as a fly swatter.   Crying or Very sad

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: September 22, 2008, 06:10:48 PM »

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW i FEEL BETTER....just had to say that because when my sister went missing we heard all kinds of(I think I saw her here or she was over there)   and no she wasnt......and to this day is still missing.....

HH;  I am soo sorry.  I know your pain.  Really. You probably read my earlier posts.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: September 22, 2008, 06:10:59 PM »

Straight laced????????????? I mean, I will be the forst to adit that people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones, but COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!

These laces are how straight Casey is.....

"God dont like ugly"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: September 22, 2008, 06:11:09 PM »

Monday , September 22, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. —

Casey Anthony is "hiding something and she needs to be confronted until she tells everybody," said another protester, Richard Ellis Namey. In August, Namey drove a flatbed trailer carrying his son's rock band by the Anthony house as they played "Casey's Song [Wine Sick Mind]," a song they wrote about the missing girl's mother.

Okay, the snoop in me found the u-tube of this band. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weUIex4ml8M&feature=related

Nice find.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1139 on: September 22, 2008, 06:11:13 PM »

Dolce
~  you may never have heard the term "straight laced",  because you are probably under the age of 50...jmho   

Well then, no way its Dante..he is what 25?  Also, um no one uses "dude" anymore unless they are being a poser.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.