March 28, 2024, 10:34:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 349119 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1140 on: September 22, 2008, 06:12:35 PM »

My mom used to hit me on the head with a Fuller brush when I wouldn't sit still.   

You and I must be long-lost sisters. My mom did the same thing to me. 

My mom used what she called a "brat whapper", commonly known as a fly swatter.   Crying or Very sad
My mom kept me on a pink leash with bells on it - in PUBLIC!!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: September 22, 2008, 06:13:09 PM »

I have to say this...I highly doubt that the term "Straight Laced" is within the vocab of that sh!t for brains Dante....

Can't say I've heard any guy using that term

LOL I had never even heard of it...btw thanks for the definition post. 

Who uses such terminology?  Wouldnt he just say "she was focussed" or "she was a nerd" or something a little more guy-ish?

Either its not him or he is being coached BIG TIME

Dolce
~  you may never have heard the term "straight laced",  because you are probably under the age of 50...jmho   

I was starting to wonder if I was the only one who had heard of that term...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: September 22, 2008, 06:13:33 PM »

umm..that shouldve said "first to admit"...LOL

"God dont like ugly"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: September 22, 2008, 06:13:52 PM »

higherhopes~  I agree with what you are saying about the "glory seekers".   
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW i FEEL BETTER....just had to say that because when my sister went missing we heard all kinds of(I think I saw her here or she was over there)   and no she wasnt......and to this day is still missing.....

HH;  I am soo sorry.  I know your pain.  Really. You probably read my earlier posts.
Thank You  and its people like us and the monkeys here that really want closure for this poor little baby, and I'm so sorry for what you went through also.......we kinda have a bond I think!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1144 on: September 22, 2008, 06:14:18 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: September 22, 2008, 06:15:11 PM »

My mom used to hit me on the head with a Fuller brush when I wouldn't sit still.   

My Mom and Dad would just give my brothers and I "the look" and ... we would cower and ... do whatever was expected.  A swat on the bum came our way every now and again but ... not often.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: September 22, 2008, 06:15:48 PM »

"God dont like ugly"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: September 22, 2008, 06:16:02 PM »

I have to say this...I highly doubt that the term "Straight Laced" is within the vocab of that sh!t for brains Dante....

Who uses such terminology?  Wouldnt he just say "she was focussed" or "she was a nerd" or something a little more guy-ish?

Dolce
~  you may never have heard the term "straight laced",  because you are probably under the age of 50...jmho   

Well then, no way its Dante..he is what 25?  Also, um no one uses "dude" anymore unless they are being a poser.

I have to disagree on the "dude".... I have alot of teenagers in and out of my house and do hear that word quite a bit..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1148 on: September 22, 2008, 06:18:52 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: September 22, 2008, 06:19:38 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1150 on: September 22, 2008, 06:19:49 PM »

Dolce

Hey! I'm 34 and I've heard of it!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: September 22, 2008, 06:20:50 PM »

Well then, no way its Dante..he is what 25?  Also, um no one uses "dude" anymore unless they are being a poser.

I have to disagree on the "dude".... I have alot of teenagers in and out of my house and do hear that word quite a bit..

Again, I'm 34 and I frequently use the word Dude. I'm a chick, and I'm from Los Angeles.. I know plenty of people my age who use the word Dude.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1152 on: September 22, 2008, 06:21:22 PM »

Dolce

Its normally "Yo" or "Bro" or "Man" around my brothers and sisters. (They range in age of 3-21)
I could be wrong, I just do not hear dude unless its an older person trying to act "young" or "skaters" or "surfers" (of course). 

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: September 22, 2008, 06:22:52 PM »

THIS person saying he is Dante said he left Don Reid Ford before
Ricardo and Casey broke up....BUT the ad online for a tech at don Reid ford was placed MAY 14th 2008...

Don Reid Ford is looking for a lube tech for immediate full time position. Please
come down or call Dante in the service department.
Dante Salati
Don Reid Ford
1875 S. Orlando Ave Maitland Florida, 32751
407 644 7111 ext 284

"I left Don Reid before her and Ricardo broke up"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666&page=5

Bump this is another reason I think Dante is lying didnt Ricardo and Casey break up before May 08..If so then Dante stated he left Don Reid Ford before the break-up so why is he still listed as employed there in May
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: September 22, 2008, 06:25:43 PM »

Reply to Chuck......Yes i agree that you have your right as to who you want to befriend and if thats the way you see the Anthony's than I dont know just how good of a cop you really were..Also I would like to know if as you say that you have just met George how can you make such a good obdservation of him when you clearly dont know him any better than we do.....All Im saying is Actions speak louder than words and I have been judging the Anthony's on their actions for I do not care to speak to either of them....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: September 22, 2008, 06:25:48 PM »

Wenchie.... Avery just keeps getting cuter and cuter...

That's what I'm sayin'...haha.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: September 22, 2008, 06:26:21 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

A 4 hour meeting and you are defending these people as if they were lifelong friends and you know how wonderful they all are? No wonder Anita doesn't want you posting under her screen name!  

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1157 on: September 22, 2008, 06:27:09 PM »

You and I must be long-lost sisters. My mom did the same thing to me. 

Rubbin the old lump on another's head.  I feel your pain, sister.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: September 22, 2008, 06:27:54 PM »

Wenchie.... Avery just keeps getting cuter and cuter...

That's what I'm sayin'...haha.

Oh my gosh Wench. You could just eat her face. Well, after you wash it that is. LOL! What a doll!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1159 on: September 22, 2008, 06:28:45 PM »

Wenchie...Avery is so very adorable!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.