April 26, 2024, 11:15:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350607 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1160 on: September 22, 2008, 06:29:42 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

Chuck, I seriously was not trying to insinuate that you are a liar when I asked about calling you. I truly was interested in talking to you to see if I could get a bit of a handle on where the Anthony's heads are at, because quite frankly, to me it seems as if they change stories alot.I am afraid that the Anthony's are continuing to enable Casey and her behavior as they obviously have her entire life.

I am glad to hear that you realize that Casey would not know the truth if it bit her in the ass.

As for the protestors, I feel that they have a right to protest,but feel that some of the protestors are getting totally out of hand, and I am afraid that someone will get hurt .
It amazes me to hear Casey say in the last 911 call about the protestors that "this can't continue" or something to that affect.Casey is the ONLY one who can make it stop, and it just shows how much she only cares about herself to allow her parents to have to endure this day and night because she refuses to tell where Caylee is.

Lastly, this is about Caylee and she needs to be found one way or another, and as long as she is allowed to sit in that house and do whatever it is she does she will never have to hit her
"rock bottom" and tell the truth...JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1161 on: September 22, 2008, 06:29:52 PM »

THIS person saying he is Dante said he left Don Reid Ford before
Ricardo and Casey broke up....BUT the ad online for a tech at don Reid ford was placed MAY 14th 2008...

Don Reid Ford is looking for a lube tech for immediate full time position. Please
come down or call Dante in the service department.
Dante Salati
Don Reid Ford
1875 S. Orlando Ave Maitland Florida, 32751
407 644 7111 ext 284

"I left Don Reid before her and Ricardo broke up"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666&page=5

Bump this is another reason I think Dante is lying didnt Ricardo and Casey break up before May 08..If so then Dante stated he left Don Reid Ford before the break-up so why is he still listed as employed there in May

I depends on who you ask.  According to Amy, Casey was still sleeping with Ricardo after she started sleeping with TonE (May 27, according to TonE).  And Casey did stay the night with Ricardo on June 9th, which is definitely after TonE says he started sleeping with Casey.  Amy said it caused a bit of a problem.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1162 on: September 22, 2008, 06:29:56 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

Chuck

If George is innocent then he should take a lie detector test..CLEAR HIS NAME!

Why on Gods green earth is George letting Lee tell him when he can and cannot take a lie detector test?

Seriously...

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1163 on: September 22, 2008, 06:30:12 PM »

Well then, no way its Dante..he is what 25?  Also, um no one uses "dude" anymore unless they are being a poser.

I have to disagree on the "dude".... I have alot of teenagers in and out of my house and do hear that word quite a bit..

Again, I'm 34 and I frequently use the word Dude. I'm a chick, and I'm from Los Angeles.. I know plenty of people my age who use the word Dude.

Dude is definately still very common in Cali.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1164 on: September 22, 2008, 06:30:12 PM »

higherhopes~  I agree with what you are saying about the "glory seekers".   
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW i FEEL BETTER....just had to say that because when my sister went missing we heard all kinds of(I think I saw her here or she was over there)   and no she wasnt......and to this day is still missing.....

HH;  I am soo sorry.  I know your pain.  Really. You probably read my earlier posts.
Thank You  and its people like us and the monkeys here that really want closure for this poor little baby, and I'm so sorry for what you went through also.......we kinda have a bond I think!!!!!!!

Uh, yep. I got lots of room in my heart for more sisters
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1165 on: September 22, 2008, 06:30:26 PM »

I agree about the Dr. Phil thing----really lost interest in him after his coverage of NH Case..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1166 on: September 22, 2008, 06:30:28 PM »

dag nabbit.....you beat me to it!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1167 on: September 22, 2008, 06:31:27 PM »

I'm back.

My Background:

Back to the Anthony's...

Chuck

In your opinion George is not a liar  I beg to differ. He  claims to be searching for Caylee twenty-plus hours a day. The only things I have seen George do is-push elderly women and collect funds for a non-existant search.  He DEMANDS the people who made dents in his garage go to prison?!!? What about Caylee-WHY doesn't he demand justice for her? They have bitten EVERY hand that has tried to help them. Please watch your hands.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1168 on: September 22, 2008, 06:32:24 PM »

Wenchie.... Avery just keeps getting cuter and cuter...

That's what I'm sayin'...haha.

Too damn cute!!!! AHHH... what a life...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1169 on: September 22, 2008, 06:33:05 PM »

Chuck, I respect you for being a Vietnam vet..My dad is one himself....
I also feel as though you can befriend whomever you please.
I also feel that if I had protesters in my yard 24/7 I would wanna kick some protester butt too..

However.....

These people KNOW what kind of person their daughter is..and although I will always love my kids NO MATTER what they do, I certainly would be the FIRST person to NOT stand behind their actions if I felt they were wrong..

I would not cover for them, I would not allow them to lie and obstruct justice, and I certainly wouldnt bail them out if jail was where they needed to be..
There comes a time in life for tough love..This is one of those times..
My grandmother always said, You make your bed, you lie in it.."

I disagree when people say this is not about Casey..It IS about casey..because she is the REASON this is happening..and ONLY SHE can fix it..

She needs to put her big girl panties on, own up to what she has done, and be a mother for once in her life and tell LE where she put her baby..It is the only way to stop this madness...

"God dont like ugly"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1170 on: September 22, 2008, 06:33:08 PM »

Colt45cal - Chuck

A week ago Saturday , my wife and I spent about 4hrs with George Anthony. We had a one on one chat with him. I also spoke with him the following Sunday when he called me at my home.

They are NOT covering up anything for Casey. Flame me if you wish, but you ONLY know what you are being told about them. > I know George Anthony....personally.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1171 on: September 22, 2008, 06:33:10 PM »

I'm back.

My Background:

Back to the Anthony's...

Chuck

Wow, Chuck..I am sorry that people were so quick to throw stones at you.  I would have thought this to be a site to share information in an effort to try and provide help in solving this mystery, one way or another.  I would think that justice for Caylee would be the main goal here, whether alive or deceased.  I have to agree things tend to get a little too personal with the verbal attacks.  I have to state here that I do not stand to defend this case one way or another as I have not seen enough creditable facts that would suggest either case without a reasonable doubt.  It's a catch 22 here, I love the amount of media coverage regarding the facts and findings of this case.  I am distrought at the people who have tried to take the position of judge and juror into thier own hands.  Truth is that it seems very hypocritical, in my opnion, to behave in such a demeaning manner by using vulgar language or physical abuse towards another person and to then point the finger at anyone else and suggest any type of negative charecter judgement.  I cant imagine how I would react if I were surrounded by media and angry mobs day in and day out...and please don't take this as any type of defense..once again, I do not know what happened and I dont think most people know either..therefore I could not feel content with standing behind any type of convictions.  I dont think that Casey is a very good person, morally...but I am not a police officer, nor a detective with any access to the factual evidence and therefore I cannot say that because someone may be a morally bad person they are a killer and that anyone related must be involved. 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1172 on: September 22, 2008, 06:33:24 PM »

CHUCK...

Welcome.  You are certainly invited to share your opinion.  I'm glad you want to be Georgies friend.  He hasn't had any come forward on his behalf, as far as I know.  Everybody needs a friend.  Even Georgie.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1173 on: September 22, 2008, 06:33:36 PM »

THIS person saying he is Dante said he left Don Reid Ford before
Ricardo and Casey broke up....BUT the ad online for a tech at don Reid ford was placed MAY 14th 2008...

Don Reid Ford is looking for a lube tech for immediate full time position. Please
come down or call Dante in the service department.
Dante Salati
Don Reid Ford
1875 S. Orlando Ave Maitland Florida, 32751
407 644 7111 ext 284

"I left Don Reid before her and Ricardo broke up"
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71666&page=5

Bump this is another reason I think Dante is lying didnt Ricardo and Casey break up before May 08..If so then Dante stated he left Don Reid Ford before the break-up so why is he still listed as employed there in May

I depends on who you ask.  According to Amy, Casey was still sleeping with Ricardo after she started sleeping with TonE (May 27, according to TonE).  And Casey did stay the night with Ricardo on June 9th, which is definitely after TonE says he started sleeping with Casey.  Amy said it caused a bit of a problem.

Thanks Switchy Just too many men to keep it all straight..
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1174 on: September 22, 2008, 06:33:38 PM »

Wenchie.... Avery just keeps getting cuter and cuter...

That's what I'm sayin'...haha.

Too damn cute!!!! AHHH... what a life...

I just wanna hug him!!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1175 on: September 22, 2008, 06:33:48 PM »

Dammit..stop making the preggers woman hungry people!  My husband bands me from going on here when I start throwing out demands for midnight chili runs along with rushes to the corner store for popcorn and M&M's...(Where is KnayKnay??)

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1176 on: September 22, 2008, 06:33:51 PM »

Oh my gosh Wench. You could just eat her face. Well, after you wash it that is. LOL! What a doll!

Thank you Mrs.  She is my world.

You know, after watching the video with Great Gpa singing to Caylee, somehow that song came into my head when I was signing her to sleep Friday night and I swear to you, I couldn't get through the song.  I got through the first three lines and started balling.  My eyes are watering now thinking about it.  I'll never hear that song again and not think of poor old Great Gpa holding sweet Caylee in his arms.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: September 22, 2008, 06:34:50 PM »

Well then, no way its Dante..he is what 25?  Also, um no one uses "dude" anymore unless they are being a poser.

I have to disagree on the "dude".... I have alot of teenagers in and out of my house and do hear that word quite a bit..

Again, I'm 34 and I frequently use the word Dude. I'm a chick, and I'm from Los Angeles.. I know plenty of people my age who use the word Dude.

Dude is definately still very common in Cali.

Even my 6 yr old says dude.    (That's how often I use it.  ).  I often joke that I'm a valley girl- technically, I am from "the valley".  I wasn't nearly as bad as the girls in the movie "Valley Girl", though.     I will tell you my grandma has made fun of me for calling her "Man" and "dude" on occasion. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1178 on: September 22, 2008, 06:35:10 PM »

I agree about the Dr. Phil thing----really lost interest in him after his coverage of NH Case..

GVS lost me as a viewer after her interview with JVDS and she said she was inclined to believe him.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1179 on: September 22, 2008, 06:35:16 PM »

O/T sortof

http://www.wftv.com/news/17529860/detail.html

Six Hours Pass Before Mom Realizes 4-Year-Old Is Missing

POSTED: 2:10 pm EDT September 22, 2008
UPDATED: 6:25 pm EDT September 22, 2008

PALM BAY, Fla. -- A 4-year-old was missing from his family home all day Monday, but no one noticed for hours. A teenager, who was supposed to be babysitting, lost track of the boy.

By 9:00am, an eyewitness saw the 4-year-old a half-mile from home near Jupiter Boulevard and Emerson Drive (see map) and called police, but the little boy couldn't tell officers where he lived.

Then, six hours passed, but no one in the family noticed he was missing.

The mother told investigators she left the child with her 14-year-old son. When police questioned him, he said his mom told him to stay home from school to watch the toddler because she had a job interview. On the phone, the mom said he simply fell asleep.

"My 14-year-old told me that he doesn't know where the 4-year-old is. I guess he, I'm on my way back from Orlando," she said.

The mother has yet to be charged with any crime
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.