April 26, 2024, 01:10:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350579 times)
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1180 on: September 22, 2008, 06:35:56 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

I will never understand why people do things like this.  It's hard enough for me to figure why Exit and Dante did it (show up on a forum), but at least people were ALREADY talking about them, so I can sort of see it.

But to e-mail a victim's family out of the blue, have confidential conversations with them, and THEN show up on a forum to tell all about it?

It's completely bizarre and if someone did that kind of thing to me I would not be pleased.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1181 on: September 22, 2008, 06:36:50 PM »

Dr.Phil kept saying "people cant wrap their minds around how someone can do this"...And seriously..I cannot...

SO, please, Chuck...Ask George for me.....How can he sleep at night in the same house as someone who is so callous? I mean, seriously..I wanna know what is wrong with this woman....

"God dont like ugly"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1182 on: September 22, 2008, 06:37:08 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

Chuck

In your opinion George is not a liar  I beg to differ. He  claims to be searching for Caylee twenty-plus hours a day. The only things I have seen George do is-push elderly women and collect funds for a non-existant search.  He DEMANDS the people who made dents in his garage go to prison?!!? What about Caylee-WHY doesn't he demand justice for her? They have bitten EVERY hand that has tried to help them. Please watch your hands.

You forgot about the day he washed the cars!  Whoops... nevermind. 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: September 22, 2008, 06:38:33 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7487341&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

FBI investigates possible Caylee sighting  

Last Edited: Monday, 22 Sep 2008, 5:19 PM EDT 
Created: Monday, 22 Sep 2008, 5:19 PM EDT 

The FBI says after checking out the tip and surveillance pictures they don't think it was an actual Caylee sighting and neither does the missing three year old's grandfather.  

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The last day anyone can definitively say they saw Caylee was June 16, nearly a full month before she was reported missing on July 15. But now there’s a tip the little girl may have been seen in Rutherford County, Tennessee as late as early July.

The FBI says after checking out the tip and surveillance pictures they don't think it was an actual Caylee sighting and neither does the missing three year old's grandfather.

George Anthony had heard about this possible sighting first thing Monday morning. The photos were captured by surveillance cameras in a McDonald’s in about 30 miles outside of Nashville. 

George Anthony says anytime he sees his surveillance photos of possible sightings he gets his hopes up but on Monday that feeling of excitement didn't last long. “It’s definitely not her.  I know it in my heart by site I know that even thought its been three months...it’s not her, her hair and stuff...it’s definitely not her.”

The FBI says they have gotten several tips similar to this one about Caylee and follow every lead to a logical conclusion.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1184 on: September 22, 2008, 06:38:52 PM »

Chuck:

Thank you for coming back.  Maybe you read my posts earlier.

Can you please tell us what Cindy and George are doing to try and get Casey to talk??

Thank you again for your time.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: September 22, 2008, 06:39:07 PM »

Dr.Phil kept saying "people cant wrap their minds around how someone can do this"...And seriously..I cannot...

SO, please, Chuck...Ask George for me.....How can he sleep at night in the same house as someone who is so callous? I mean, seriously..I wanna know what is wrong with this woman....

I wanna know how in the world they sleep at night too.... I would be afraid Casey would lose me during the night..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: September 22, 2008, 06:40:53 PM »

I'm back.

My Background:

Back to the Anthony's...

Chuck

In your opinion George is not a liar  I beg to differ. He  claims to be searching for Caylee twenty-plus hours a day. The only things I have seen George do is-push elderly women and collect funds for a non-existant search.  He DEMANDS the people who made dents in his garage go to prison?!!? What about Caylee-WHY doesn't he demand justice for her? They have bitten EVERY hand that has tried to help them. Please watch your hands.

You forgot about the day he washed the cars!  Whoops... nevermind. 

Umm yea..i forgot about that!!  I could go on-but I don't wanna get banned !

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: September 22, 2008, 06:41:06 PM »

Oh my gosh Wench. You could just eat her face. Well, after you wash it that is. LOL! What a doll!

Thank you Mrs.  She is my world.

You know, after watching the video with Great Gpa singing to Caylee, somehow that song came into my head when I was signing her to sleep Friday night and I swear to you, I couldn't get through the song.  I got through the first three lines and started balling.  My eyes are watering now thinking about it.  I'll never hear that song again and not think of poor old Great Gpa holding sweet Caylee in his arms.

that was so sad- very hard to watch. What a sweet man.  When my daughter was born, I used to sing that song to her almost nightly, to help her get to sleep.. with a few other favorites I happened to know by heart.  Then I sang it to my son when he was born.  (When my dad was dying of cancer, I had this strong urge to sing it to him on the phone.. I felt too silly at the time to do it).  I still sing it to my kids (now 5 and 6 yrs old), every now and then.  They really are my sunshine.  I'm sad that Great Grandpa won't be able to cradle Caylee in his arms anymore, or sing her that beautiful song again.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: September 22, 2008, 06:41:14 PM »

O/T sortof

http://www.wftv.com/news/17529860/detail.html

Six Hours Pass Before Mom Realizes 4-Year-Old Is Missing

POSTED: 2:10 pm EDT September 22, 2008
UPDATED: 6:25 pm EDT September 22, 2008

PALM BAY, Fla. -- A 4-year-old was missing from his family home all day Monday, but no one noticed for hours. A teenager, who was supposed to be babysitting, lost track of the boy.

By 9:00am, an eyewitness saw the 4-year-old a half-mile from home near Jupiter Boulevard and Emerson Drive (see map) and called police, but the little boy couldn't tell officers where he lived.

Then, six hours passed, but no one in the family noticed he was missing.

The mother told investigators she left the child with her 14-year-old son. When police questioned him, he said his mom told him to stay home from school to watch the toddler because she had a job interview. On the phone, the mom said he simply fell asleep.

"My 14-year-old told me that he doesn't know where the 4-year-old is. I guess he, I'm on my way back from Orlando," she said.

The mother has yet to be charged with any crime
OMG......my fifeteen year old wouldnt be gone 15 minutes without me knowing where she is......a kidnappers fream here....what is wrong with these people?

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: September 22, 2008, 06:42:41 PM »

Wenchie.... Avery just keeps getting cuter and cuter...

That's what I'm sayin'...haha.

Too damn cute!!!! AHHH... what a life...

I just wanna hug him!!

I'm thinking about getting here ears pierced since she doesn't have enough hair for bows...lol.  It probably doesn't help that I rarely dress her in pink.

Thank you, all of you, for the compliments.  She is as fun as she is cute!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: September 22, 2008, 06:43:08 PM »

Chuck being a vet I am wondering if you were upset when they compared the Anthonys to the Vets in this country..
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: September 22, 2008, 06:43:24 PM »

Hi again, Chuck.

Do you think maybe George and Cindy don't realize why some people are so angry with them? Maybe you could sort of be a go-between and help them understand the anger. Of course, you can also present their point of view to everyone here in case there are things we need to see from a different perspective.

Thank you for your information and input.

I Stand With The Girl
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1192 on: September 22, 2008, 06:44:47 PM »

Dammit..stop making the preggers woman hungry people!  My husband bands me from going on here when I start throwing out demands for midnight chili runs along with rushes to the corner store for popcorn and M&M's...(Where is KnayKnay??)

I can share my chili tonight if you get a craving.....my son brought a big bowl for me today!  I knew I raised 'em right!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: September 22, 2008, 06:45:12 PM »

Did Chuck leave again???
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1194 on: September 22, 2008, 06:46:10 PM »

Couple Says Photo Shows Caylee; FBI Dismisses It
FBI Says This Is Just One Of Many Such Tips

POSTED: 4:01 pm EDT September 22, 2008
UPDATED: 5:25 pm EDT September 22, 2008

The couple who owns a McDonald's in suburban Nashville, Tenn., said surveillance photos from July 10 show a little girl who resembles Caylee Anthony, the missing 3-year-old from Orlando.

An FBI spokesman in Tampa said Monday that this is one sighting of many, and none has turned out to be Caylee.

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.

An FBI spokesman said, “This tip is in the same group as other Caylee sightings...None is turning out to be the one we're looking for in terms of her recovery."

Meanwhile Monday, Casey Anthony went to a scheduled meeting with her home confinement manager. As usual she ignored questions from reporters.

Also today, a spokesman for the state attorney’s office confirmed they are looking in to allegations of possible misuse of funds and charity fraud connected with the Web site helpfindcaylee.com. The attorney administering the fund says someone sent false e-mails making the accusations.

Meanwhile, the homeowners' association for the neighborhood where the family of the missing toddler lives added Cindy and George Anthony to its complaint and an Orange County Commissioner proposed a curfew for the Anthonys' street.

The Anthonys’ Orange County home has been the site of protests and vigils in recent weeks, but the association wants a judge to place limits on the time and location of the events. Fights have broken out and tempers have flared in front of the home, where missing toddler Caylee Anthony’s mother, Casey, has lived while out on bond.

The amended complaint includes the Anthonys, who are Caylee’s grandparents.

Neighbors are “frustrated that they can't get a full night's sleep. They're frustrated that they can't get their children to a school bus stop or to the elementary school," attorney Karen Wonsetler said.

Orange Commissioner Linda Stewart says a curfew might be needed for the block, perhaps from 9 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. The commission would have to take a vote on it.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17531153/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: September 22, 2008, 06:46:52 PM »

uggh..wench -i meant her-you can monkey slap me if ya wanna! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1196 on: September 22, 2008, 06:47:28 PM »

Dammit..stop making the preggers woman hungry people!  My husband bands me from going on here when I start throwing out demands for midnight chili runs along with rushes to the corner store for popcorn and M&M's...(Where is KnayKnay??)

I can share my chili tonight if you get a craving.....my son brought a big bowl for me today!  I knew I raised 'em right!

mmm chili....LOL  I have already gained a pound and a half (all from food I am sure).  Before long I am going to have to start wearing the size 4 clothing I bought over the weekend.  (nervous never been over a size 2...no banana's I am a small stature)

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1197 on: September 22, 2008, 06:49:12 PM »

uggh..wench -i meant her-you can monkey slap me if ya wanna! 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: September 22, 2008, 06:49:19 PM »

Wenchie.... Avery just keeps getting cuter and cuter...

That's what I'm sayin'...haha.

Too damn cute!!!! AHHH... what a life...

I just wanna hug him!!

I'm thinking about getting here ears pierced since she doesn't have enough hair for bows...lol.  It probably doesn't help that I rarely dress her in pink.

Thank you, all of you, for the compliments.  She is as fun as she is cute!

My daughter looked like Squiggy until she was over 1!  No hair on her poor little head.  I would get the headbands and take the biggest bows that I could find and I hot glued them to the headband..I also used lots and lots of hats!  I tried the ear piercing thing, but people still thought she was a boy..I figured, as long as they were saying "he" is cute..I dont care..a compliment is a compliment!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: September 22, 2008, 06:49:37 PM »

Chuck,

This is about finding Caylee....but unless Casey and/or someone in the Anthony family starts telling the truth, Caylee will not be found! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.