April 25, 2024, 02:50:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350504 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: September 22, 2008, 06:49:43 PM »

Dammit..stop making the preggers woman hungry people!  My husband bands me from going on here when I start throwing out demands for midnight chili runs along with rushes to the corner store for popcorn and M&M's...(Where is KnayKnay??)

I can share my chili tonight if you get a craving.....my son brought a big bowl for me today!  I knew I raised 'em right!

mmm chili....LOL  I have already gained a pound and a half (all from food I am sure).  Before long I am going to have to start wearing the size 4 clothing I bought over the weekend.  (nervous never been over a size 2...no banana's I am a small stature)

Dolce:  I am little like you TOOOO !!! Size 0 !!!  dont worry, it'll come back
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1201 on: September 22, 2008, 06:50:09 PM »

I will never understand why people do things like this.  It's hard enough for me to figure why Exit and Dante did it (show up on a forum), but at least people were ALREADY talking about them, so I can sort of see it.

But to e-mail a victim's family out of the blue, have confidential conversations with them, and THEN show up on a forum to tell all about it?

It's completely bizarre and if someone did that kind of thing to me I would not be pleased.

I have not shared any "confidential" conversations I had with George on this, or any other forum. I know where to draw the line. Everyone is saying that I'm defending the Anthony's. I'm not defending anyone. I'm just saying that there is a side some don't see.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1202 on: September 22, 2008, 06:50:14 PM »

Casey Anthony's Attorney Make New Request For New Hearing

http://www.wftv.com/video/17532637/index.html

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1203 on: September 22, 2008, 06:50:25 PM »

I agree about the Dr. Phil thing----really lost interest in him after his coverage of NH Case..

GVS lost me as a viewer after her interview with JVDS and she said she was inclined to believe him.

Yeah, I know---but even Greta admitted later that she messed up.  Surprisingly, too.   Dr. Phil in my mind just does a lot of fluff pieces now or covers anything in the media to grab his share of ratings.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1204 on: September 22, 2008, 06:51:32 PM »

State Attorney Reviewing Caylee Trust Fund
Fund For Search-Related Items Has Shut Down

POSTED: 8:35 am EDT September 22, 2008
UPDATED: 2:41 pm EDT September 22, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The State Attorney’s Office is reviewing a trust fund that was set up for Caylee Anthony to assure there were no irregularities, an office spokesman said Monday.

The law firm that administered the trust fund and the bank where the money was deposited backed out in the wake of e-mails criticizing the account. The money was not for Casey Anthony or her family, but for search-related items, Attorney Paul Kelley of Bichler & Kelley PA said. He said the firm can account for all the money.

The State Attorney’s Office is checking to be sure everything is in order, Randy Means of the office said Monday.

Caylee’s mother, Casey, had a brief visit this afternoon with her home confinement case worker, arriving and leaving without talking with the media.

Meanwhile, the homeowners' association for the neighborhood where the family of the missing toddler lives added Cindy and George Anthony to its complaint.

The Anthonys’ Orange County home has been the site of protests and vigils in recent weeks, but the association wants a judge to place limits on the time and location of the events. Fights have broken out and tempers have flared in front of the home, where missing toddler Caylee Anthony’s mother, Casey, has lived while out on bond.

The amended complaint includes the Anthonys, who are Caylee’s grandparents.

Neighbors are “frustrated that they can't get a full night's sleep. They're frustrated that they can't get their children to a school bus stop or to the elementary school," attorney Karen Wonsetler said.

The first injunction to move protesters down the street to an empty lot was denied.

"I think that emotions run higher in the Anthony's front yard, in the area immediately in front of the home, because people are trying to draw the tempers out, and unfortunately, the Anthonys have taken the bait under understandable amounts of stress," Wonsetler said.

Over the weekend, security guards and Guardian Angels had to step in to break up a fight. They said they're now writing down license plates of those driving by and camping out near the family's home.

A regularly scheduled candlelight vigil for Caylee was canceled on Sunday, which left the neighborhood relatively quiet. Wonsetler praised the Anthonys for canceling the vigil.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1205 on: September 22, 2008, 06:52:01 PM »

I will never understand why people do things like this.  It's hard enough for me to figure why Exit and Dante did it (show up on a forum), but at least people were ALREADY talking about them, so I can sort of see it.

But to e-mail a victim's family out of the blue, have confidential conversations with them, and THEN show up on a forum to tell all about it?

It's completely bizarre and if someone did that kind of thing to me I would not be pleased.

I have not shared any "confidential" conversations I had with George on this, or any other forum. I know where to draw the line. Everyone is saying that I'm defending the Anthony's. I'm not defending anyone. I'm just saying that there is a side some don't see.

Then what is your view on The Anthonys not taking a Lie Detector tests to clear their names?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: September 22, 2008, 06:52:10 PM »

Sorry. Forgot link for story

http://www.wesh.com/news/17526921/detail.html

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1207 on: September 22, 2008, 06:52:57 PM »

My daughter looked like Squiggy until she was over 1!  No hair on her poor little head.  I would get the headbands and take the biggest bows that I could find and I hot glued them to the headband..I also used lots and lots of hats!  I tried the ear piercing thing, but people still thought she was a boy..I figured, as long as they were saying "he" is cute..I dont care..a compliment is a compliment!

I was a baldy and so was my daughter.  Avery has more hair at one than either of us did.  And you're right, a compliment is a compliment and I'll take em all. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1208 on: September 22, 2008, 06:53:04 PM »

Thanks Abbey that is very encouraging!!   

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: September 22, 2008, 06:53:09 PM »

And it took you all of 4 hours to see everything there was to George....my FIve year old can be good and not shoe her bad side for longer than that when meeting someone for the first time and being on her best behavior.....!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1210 on: September 22, 2008, 06:54:05 PM »

You know what amazes me, Colt?   How can Casey put her head on the pillow at night knowing that she is also putting her parents through this living hell?   I do have to say, if the Anthony's really were smart- they would put her in a safe house for their own safety as well.   The part of your post which I take great offense to is the word, "embarrassed".   You have GOT to be kidding me with that one???   They should be ashamed of some of their own actions.   I find it hard to believe that whatever has happened to Caylee Anthony- after all this time behind closed doors they haven't given Casey an ultimatem, either.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: September 22, 2008, 06:55:40 PM »

Caylee sighting at McDonalds.
1. can they get a photo that's not blurry like the Loch Ness monster photo?
2. how many kids a day arouns age 3 walk into a McDonalds?
3. unless someone asked her if she is Caylee Anthony and she said yes then why would a kidnapper walk a kidnapped child into a place instead of using the drivethrough?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1212 on: September 22, 2008, 06:56:40 PM »

How sweet.....an evening visit with Baez is planned for tomorrow

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: September 22, 2008, 06:57:02 PM »

3. unless someone asked her if she is Caylee Anthony and she said yes then why would a kidnapper walk a kidnapped child into a place instead of using the drivethrough?

The snotty nosed little girl looked more like Caylee than this one IMO and she didn't even look like Caylee to me...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1214 on: September 22, 2008, 06:57:13 PM »

IINM, this sighting has already been investigated and dismissed by the FBI. 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1215 on: September 22, 2008, 06:57:29 PM »

Booty call!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1216 on: September 22, 2008, 06:58:09 PM »

Ya know what? I cannot look at the picture of Caylee and her GreatGrandpa without crying. I will not watch the video of them on Fathers Day or the pictures of Caylee. It is just too much. How can these people function?   If my cat was not home in the morning, I would be searching the bushes. What is wrong with this disfunctional family? Are they all mentally ill????!! nAre there no feelings at all?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1217 on: September 22, 2008, 06:58:22 PM »

I would also love to see that documentation of proof
proving that the protestors are on tv station's payrolls.

GMABFB

George Anthony is full of shit. sorry

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1218 on: September 22, 2008, 06:59:15 PM »

Booty call!!

Mindreader!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1219 on: September 22, 2008, 07:00:02 PM »

Thanks Abbey that is very encouraging!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.