April 26, 2024, 07:47:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350621 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1240 on: September 22, 2008, 07:06:29 PM »

I would also love to see that documentation of proof
proving that the protestors are on tv station's payrolls.

GMABFB

George Anthony is full of shit. sorry
Carpe, can I ask you a computer question????   Is my laptop supposed to get really really hot???????  I leave it on all day.  Its only hot on the side when the on/off button is......please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BOOM!!!

OMG Janet, you surprise me sometimes...LMAO

If you leave it on all day, yes.

I only start to worry when I see or smell smoke. 
MMMMM,  maybe Ill get those firemen back again!!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: September 22, 2008, 07:06:37 PM »

GMABFB

you think they'd dress better if they're being paid

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: September 22, 2008, 07:06:47 PM »

O/T

Always 1 - if you are still here.  A couple years ago there was a recall on Dell Laptop Batteries, they would catch on fire.  I would make sure you don't have one of those batteries.  You might be able to get a replacement for free 

No matter what brand of laptop you have you could still have one of the bad batteries.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1243 on: September 22, 2008, 07:06:50 PM »

GMABFB

Carpe, can I ask you a computer question????   Is my laptop supposed to get really really hot???????  I leave it on all day.  Its only hot on the side when the on/off button is......please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

BOOM!!!

Laptop is a misnomer.  Mine overheats when I use it on my lap. 

Keep it zipped Carpe! 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1244 on: September 22, 2008, 07:07:01 PM »

A-1  ,   Dont dance in front of the computer naked and it wont get hot !!!  LOL

Abbey, where I'm from we know how to spell that word correctly - nekkid. 

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1245 on: September 22, 2008, 07:07:41 PM »

GMABFB

BOOM!!!

You caught me!!!!!!

I am begining to wonder about you A-1...first your kissin Nut and now this!?  ::backs away from the pretty black kitty:: 

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: September 22, 2008, 07:08:03 PM »

Okay, took my little guy to the park for a while. Seems things are moving fast...losts of posts. Did I miss anyting of importance? tia!

Nothing compared to the time you spent in the park with your son.

stayhomemommy ... I hope you had fun as well as ... made a memory.  That little guy will have a way of growing far too quickly.

Janet

Thank you. I did! I also thought of Caylee the whole time. I thought of what a joy having my little guy was. And I even thought of all those pics of Caylee with Casey. I wondered what went wrong. Because, in many of those pics, Casey seems happy with Caylee. Was it drugs. Money? What? I cannot get my head around it. Sad
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: September 22, 2008, 07:08:13 PM »

GMABFB

BOOM!!!

Flames are bad too, I had a acer laptop once that you could fry an egg on, but it worked fine

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1248 on: September 22, 2008, 07:08:25 PM »

They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings).

I certainly hope you can prove that, Chuck.  I'm going to call the stations and verify this because, if true, it certainly needs to be reported to the sherriff's department who is having a hard enough time patroling that neighborhood as it is.

I'll give them your contact info at work in case LE has any questions for you.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1249 on: September 22, 2008, 07:08:41 PM »

O/T

Always 1 - if you are still here.  A couple years ago there was a recall on Dell Laptop Batteries, they would catch on fire.  I would make sure you don't have one of those batteries.  You might be able to get a replacement for free 

No matter what brand of laptop you have you could still have one of the bad batteries.
[/quoteThank you!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1250 on: September 22, 2008, 07:08:57 PM »

GMABFB

Carpe:  What is GMABFB??  oh and what is O/T ??  Thank you

Give me a big break.

Off topic.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1251 on: September 22, 2008, 07:09:10 PM »

O/T

As percaution..keep the local Chinese restaraunt on speed dial..they love freshly cooked kitty.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1252 on: September 22, 2008, 07:09:18 PM »

They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings).

I certainly hope you can prove that, Chuck.  I'm going to call the stations and verify this because, if true, it certainly needs to be reported to the sherriff's department who is having a hard enough time patroling that neighborhood as it is.

Great idea! I can't wait to hear what they have to say! Will you please let us know?~

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: September 22, 2008, 07:09:53 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

Welcome back Colt45, you wanna know why the monkeys questioned your "motives" this morning? Because you greet all of us with a great big long letter & then what.....Haul a$$ to do errands? I think your background is commendable, The Disabled American Veterans is one of my pet charities, I give to it monthly, but I really don't know why you felt the need to divulge your personal background, unless you really wanted all of us to know about your LE past. Just in case, it makes no difference to me if you are exLE or you sold fries at McDonald's. Anybody with a brain in their head would know that you cannot spend a few hours with someone & be able to "read" them that well. Your credibility lies in what you choose to divulge in this forum. It remains to be seen whether or not you'll "pick & choose" what you'll talk about to avoid being grilled, "like a cheese sandwich" I believe you said. if you are truly sincere, then you'll be taken into the fold. If you're not, I've been in the cage when the monkeys were flamed & it's not a pretty sight. Why you chose to contact the Anthony's, befriend them & then post about the experience ,is beyond me. But by all means, let' s hear what you have to say. It might make everyone's day! I'm so glad for you that you have a new best friend, but 60,000,000 can't be wrong, I'm just sayin"

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: September 22, 2008, 07:10:23 PM »

MMMMM,  maybe Ill get those firemen back again!!!!!!

BT ... has the number.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1255 on: September 22, 2008, 07:10:32 PM »

GMABFB

I think you might have left out a word there, Carpe. 

Give me a big break.

Off topic.

I Stand With The Girl
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: September 22, 2008, 07:10:57 PM »

O/T

Yes, it's true. My friend had one of these! Dell replaced it free.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: September 22, 2008, 07:11:45 PM »

GMABFB

Give me a big break.

Off topic.

Grrrrrr.....I've been doing this for 3 years. I should know  how to quote!

I think you might have left out a word there, Carpe. 

I Stand With The Girl
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: September 22, 2008, 07:12:09 PM »

Abbey, where I'm from we know how to spell that word correctly - nekkid. 

BT:  I think we are neighbors !!! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: September 22, 2008, 07:13:27 PM »

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.