April 25, 2024, 05:22:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350515 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1260 on: September 22, 2008, 07:13:31 PM »

O/T

Always 1 - if you are still here.  A couple years ago there was a recall on Dell Laptop Batteries, they would catch on fire.  I would make sure you don't have one of those batteries.  You might be able to get a replacement for free 

No matter what brand of laptop you have you could still have one of the bad batteries.

Yes, it's true. My friend had one of these! Dell replaced it free.

ME THREEE !!!!! 
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: September 22, 2008, 07:15:01 PM »

I would also love to see that documentation of proof
proving that the protestors are on tv station's payrolls.

GMABFB

George Anthony is full of shit. sorry
Carpe, can I ask you a computer question????   Is my laptop supposed to get really really hot???????  I leave it on all day.  Its only hot on the side when the on/off button is......please answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dear Lord, don't poke it with anything!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: September 22, 2008, 07:15:48 PM »

GMABFB

George Anthony is full of shit. sorry

Carpe:  What is GMABFB??  oh and what is O/T ??  Thank you

Give me a big break.

Off topic.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1263 on: September 22, 2008, 07:16:39 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

so you're new to forums. It's a common mistake to think you are going to get a free ride when you claim to have inside info... and you were quite detailed in your synopsis. You opened the can Mr. Chuck. You are here to voice your support for the Anthony's and we are going to give you reasons that doesn't wash. I' not at all sure you understand how forums work.

one word of advice - posting at SM is a privilege, not a right. I'm not sure I really like the tone of your post.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

There are not many that would volunteer to defend this lying family, so many are going to think you have your own agenda. I know you're new to forums, but words mean things and they only have so many meanings. Personally I don't care where you work, or your former association with LE, all I care is how you came to know the Anthonys and if your words have any validity.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

I have followed literally a few hundreds missing person's cases and I have never seen anything like this family, and I don't mean that in a good way. I have personally helped a few families and each one would love to have the media exposure the Anthonys spit on. They're not helping their own cause, so why should anyone what to help them? and I am like a human lie detector, and I say they are all lying. I have eyes for lies. Sorry, you were bamboozled by this lying family. Maybe you got to close and lost the ability to be neutral or objective and buy George's malarkey. Thanks for your service to the country - I do mean that. A missing person case and your alliance to this lying family does not diminish your service, in my eyes.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

nothing to say here. not relevant to the case.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I don't know much about kidfinders or their overall record, but aligning with this family will not help their future. This is not a good mark on their record. After the way TES was treated by Cindy I can't believe anyone would ever help her. She needs to look in the mirror at her own actions.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

did it ever dawn on you that George has an agenda he would like you to carry out, and that is why you are here? to relay that "agenda". As far as I am concerned, George is a liar. "gained each other's trust" - don't tell me I'm taking that out of context... that means only one thing to me. If you were a cop, you would know that when there is the smell of decomposition in the trunk of a car - your trust goes out the window. I'm not sure why you are posting this stuff, but it doesn't sit well with me. You are either purposefully over-looking items in the case or you have an agenda Mr. Chuck. Like I said Mr. Chuck, you can't play both sides of this case and not arrive where most here have. Please don't over look items and facts that you don't like. Such as the words of the people involved in the case.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Maybe George and Cindy should stop wielding hammers and bats and stay in their house and stop confronting people with a constitutional right to be there. The media is charged with reporting the news. The "news" here is a mother is lying about the whereabouts of her daughter and the her family is lying also. The news is going to cover that. Please, place the blame where it belongs. It's easy to blame the media isn't it?

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

How would I act? I would tell the freaking truth and not make excuses for my daughter... I guess that's where you and I differ. I said it before - they should call the cops and stay in their house.
You sure rationalize alot of the behavior of the Anthony's and sure know where to point your finger - at the protesters.
Sounds like an agenda to me. I noticed they hired a lawn service the other day... why can't the lawn service mow their lawn? Sounds to me like George has you right where he wants you. Mowing your lawn while your granddaughter is missing looks dam foolish.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I think you need to re-prioritize who you make friends with - that guy sold out his granddaughter. He's not a good person in my book and I could take up a heck of  lot of bandwidth explaining why. Maybe you don't know all the facts in this case... yes, facts!

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

sounds like it to me. I know enough to make a judgment and it's one you don't want to hear.

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

your opinion matters more because you claim to have inside knowledge which you claim is not tainted by your association. This just doesn't look right on the surface. There are enough facts on the public record currently to draw your own conclusions... if you want to stick your head in the sand - that's your choice. I keep my eyes open and get look for the truth no matter where it leads and it leads right to the front door of the Anthony house.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

any chance you are totally wrong and we are right Mr. Chuck?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1264 on: September 22, 2008, 07:16:49 PM »

O/T

Always 1 - if you are still here.  A couple years ago there was a recall on Dell Laptop Batteries, they would catch on fire.  I would make sure you don't have one of those batteries.  You might be able to get a replacement for free 

No matter what brand of laptop you have you could still have one of the bad batteries.
As percaution..keep the local Chinese restaraunt on speed dial..they love freshly cooked kitty.

EWWWW !!!!  There was a chinese restaurant near me that was shut down becuase they were slautering chickens out back !!! At least they were fresh.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1265 on: September 22, 2008, 07:16:56 PM »

GET IT A-1 YOU GO GIRL!

Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: September 22, 2008, 07:18:20 PM »

I hope you all have a chance to listen to show live tonight or later on the replay.
Looks of stuff to talk about, should be a barn burner.

lol

ANewGirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1267 on: September 22, 2008, 07:18:28 PM »

I will never understand why people do things like this.  It's hard enough for me to figure why Exit and Dante did it (show up on a forum), but at least people were ALREADY talking about them, so I can sort of see it.

But to e-mail a victim's family out of the blue, have confidential conversations with them, and THEN show up on a forum to tell all about it?

It's completely bizarre and if someone did that kind of thing to me I would not be pleased.

I have not shared any "confidential" conversations I had with George on this, or any other forum. I know where to draw the line. Everyone is saying that I'm defending the Anthony's. I'm not defending anyone. I'm just saying that there is a side some don't see.

You know what amazes me, Colt?   How can Casey put her head on the pillow at night knowing that she is also putting her parents through this living hell?   I do have to say, if the Anthony's really were smart- they would put her in a safe house for their own safety as well.   The part of your post which I take great offense to is the word, "embarrassed".   You have GOT to be kidding me with that one???   They should be ashamed of some of their own actions.   I find it hard to believe that whatever has happened to Caylee Anthony- after all this time behind closed doors they haven't given Casey an ultimatem, either.
In-ablers they are not helping their daughter, they are hindering her. 

What about CAYLEE!?  Where is her HELP?  Where is George looking?  He could have been looking during that 4 hours instead he was chatting it up with you...you do not find that odd that a person in desperate need of wanting to find their granddaughter would make time to chat it up with you? 
Thats not denial.  Denial would be frantically searching every last inch of the damn planet in search of the missing child, using every last possible resource and BEYOND, running ragged like a freakin chicken with their head cut off.  Only thing I see is a media driven family with their hand out hoping for donations to fund their now jobless lives.

Dolce---you got that right !  While I have no anger towards the Anthony's...their lying and denial is so aggravating!   These are not normal reactions of a family in distress---like you said---if it were my child or grandchild---I would be combing the corners of the earth.  This BS about them not wanting to search for Caylee b/c it is an admission of her being deceased, is exactly what it is- BS and denial!  Dead or alive---I would be searching.  Caylee Anthony had NO CHOICE...NO VOICE!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1268 on: September 22, 2008, 07:20:18 PM »

<snipped>

Carpe ... it would not surprise me that some of the protestors who are abusing the constituional right that guarantees the freedom of expression and the freedom to assemle ... have been placed there by the defense in an attempt to sway the judge's original decision not to stop or limit the protest.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1269 on: September 22, 2008, 07:20:35 PM »

Rob   hey.........just to let u know...I will be getting in touch with you soon!  been busy but will send you e-mail tonight...thanks

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1270 on: September 22, 2008, 07:20:40 PM »

I hope you all have a chance to listen to show live tonight or later on the replay.

lol

Sounds like a great show tonight for sure...CAN'T WAIT!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1271 on: September 22, 2008, 07:21:41 PM »

lol

Dana ~  I will be front and center listening to your show tonight.      A barn burner, eh?  I can't wait!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: September 22, 2008, 07:22:09 PM »

lol

Looking forward to it as always Dana.... I kinda had withdrawals from SM radio during the hurricane...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: September 22, 2008, 07:22:16 PM »

lol

Hi. How do I listen? Thanks.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: September 22, 2008, 07:23:01 PM »

lol

Hi Dana!!!  I'm looking forward to the show but I'll have to listen to the replay later.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: September 22, 2008, 07:23:11 PM »

lol

Sounds like a great show tonight for sure...CAN'T WAIT!

Me neither!!!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1276 on: September 22, 2008, 07:23:21 PM »

lol

Dana, are you going to use the questions we submitted in your thread for Padilla tonight?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1277 on: September 22, 2008, 07:23:42 PM »

lol

Hi. How do I listen? Thanks.

9pm et @
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1278 on: September 22, 2008, 07:24:19 PM »

lol

Dana ~  I will be front and center listening to your show tonight.      A barn burner, eh?  I can't wait!

Excuse me Miss Bee...what does that mean "barn burner" ? TIA

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: September 22, 2008, 07:24:45 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

Welcome back Colt45, you wanna know why the monkeys questioned your "motives" this morning? Because you greet all of us with a great big long letter & then what.....Haul a$$ to do errands? I think your background is commendable, The Disabled American Veterans is one of my pet charities, I give to it monthly, but I really don't know why you felt the need to divulge your personal background, unless you really wanted all of us to know about your LE past. Just in case, it makes no difference to me if you are exLE or you sold fries at McDonald's. Anybody with a brain in their head would know that you cannot spend a few hours with someone & be able to "read" them that well. Your credibility lies in what you choose to divulge in this forum. It remains to be seen whether or not you'll "pick & choose" what you'll talk about to avoid being grilled, "like a cheese sandwich" I believe you said. if you are truly sincere, then you'll be taken into the fold. If you're not, I've been in the cage when the monkeys were flamed & it's not a pretty sight. Why you chose to contact the Anthony's, befriend them & then post about the experience ,is beyond me. But by all means, let' s hear what you have to say. It might make everyone's day! I'm so glad for you that you have a new best friend, but 60,000,000 can't be wrong, I'm just sayin"

Bump
GO ROB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.