March 29, 2024, 12:47:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 349124 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1300 on: September 22, 2008, 07:37:40 PM »

I hope you all have a chance to listen to show live tonight or later on the replay.
Looks of stuff to talk about, should be a barn burner.

lol

It's going to be an AWESOME show Dana...I'm cooking dinner early so I won't miss it!
I have already told my family no one is allowed to talk to me between 8 and 10:30..If there is an issue talk to Dad.. not mom

I have a similar rule....no interruptions between 8-11pm....unless it's a life or death situation 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gizmo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1301 on: September 22, 2008, 07:37:44 PM »

I hope you all have a chance to listen to show live tonight or later on the replay.
Looks of stuff to talk about, should be a barn burner.

lol

It's going to be an AWESOME show Dana...I'm cooking dinner early so I won't miss it!

I am NOT cooking.  Between NANCY GRACE and The Dana Show ... there is no way.

My hubby ask me a while back what was for dinner.  I told him anything he wanted and ... requested that he make a little extra for me.

Janet

We call it "catch  your own rabbit" at our house.... And, since I am the chief cook because of schedules, there are lots of rabbits getting chased.
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: September 22, 2008, 07:38:47 PM »

Hey, has anyone heard who's gonna be on NG tonight? Thanks.

I believe that I read somewhere on this thread that Richard Grund ... Jesse's father ... is going to be a guest on NANCY GRACE.

Janet
_____

5:00 - 6:00 PM PT - NANCY GRACE
6:00 - 7:00 PM PT - THE DANA SHOW

yah but Im much better looking than Nancy.

hahaha

vs.

Ya I think Dana is hott......er!

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: September 22, 2008, 07:39:56 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

If you are a Viet Vet, I say thank you...other than that  I think you are full of SHXT

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: September 22, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »

I believe that I read somewhere on this thread that Richard Grund ... Jesse's father ... is going to be a guest on NANCY GRACE.

Janet
_____

hahaha

vs.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: September 22, 2008, 07:39:57 PM »

Janet
_____

hahaha

vs.

I hear your phone ringing Nancy:  Ohhh, Its the producers of Planet of the Apes, Part II
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: September 22, 2008, 07:40:48 PM »

Janet
_____

hahaha

vs.

Oh come on Dana. Not the Pig with lipstick joke. NOT funny.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: September 22, 2008, 07:40:56 PM »

OHMYGAWD Nikki.....I  fell off my chair!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: September 22, 2008, 07:41:02 PM »

I am NOT cooking.  Between NANCY GRACE and The Dana Show ... there is no way.

My hubby ask me a while back what was for dinner.  I told him anything he wanted and ... requested that he make a little extra for me.

Janet

LOL! I tried this once with my seemingly helpless-in-the-kitchen husband when I had a meeting at my son's preschool. He ended up feeding our 3-year-old (and himself) Oreos for dinner. 

LMAO !!!  What's wrong with that??  That is what i am having for dinner.   
[/quote]

I am going to stack this time, sorry. But I seem to be on one of those "mess up the quotes" evenings. Anyway, nothing is wrong with it, if you want your kid to sleep. LOL Smile I am kidding. My son did sleep afterward. Probably too much sugar. Hehehehe.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: September 22, 2008, 07:42:00 PM »

A 4 hour meeting and you are defending these people as if they were lifelong friends and you know how wonderful they all are? No wonder Anita doesn't want you posting under her screen name!  

Rest in Peace Caylee

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: September 22, 2008, 07:43:45 PM »

Well, off to dinner, NG, and my first time listening to Dana's show. Very excited. See you monkeys on the other side.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1311 on: September 22, 2008, 07:44:13 PM »

Speaking of Nancy Grace, 'exit13' from last night has joined Dante's thread at WS and says he would go on NG too. Hmmm can someone notify her producers?

And I've only heard Dana's voice and IT"s pretty hot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRAM2
Would you and Exit 13 be willing to go on the Nancy Grace show? I know she can be rude, but it would really help to clear up any misconceptions about you.

i probably would, ill have to suck it up, because i despise nancy grace

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1312 on: September 22, 2008, 07:45:11 PM »

Dana for Caylee Anthony stuff you really should open with the theme from the Exorcist. 

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1313 on: September 22, 2008, 07:46:10 PM »

Dana for Caylee Anthony stuff you really should open with the theme from the Exorcist. 

Oh, that would be excellent!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: September 22, 2008, 07:47:24 PM »

A 4 hour meeting and you are defending these people as if they were lifelong friends and you know how wonderful they all are? No wonder Anita doesn't want you posting under her screen name!  

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1315 on: September 22, 2008, 07:48:48 PM »

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1316 on: September 22, 2008, 07:48:50 PM »

For those that want to listen to Nancy Grace at 8:00PM but won't be able to at home or you don't have an access for TV, I am going to be streaming it in here again. This is all you do:

1.  To enter(all you do is click on 'Chat') the chatroom you go here: http://www.userplane.com/directory/index.cfm?action=domain.search&q=WillenFan21

2. When you enter the chatroom on the left hand corner there is a list with all of the usernames of the people that are in the chatroom. You will see my username which is "WillenFan21"

3. All you do after that is you click on my username and the "A" and then you will be to hear my TV.

The only thing is you WILL NOT be able to see it live but you will be able to hear it live.  Smile

!~*Mar*~!

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: September 22, 2008, 07:49:06 PM »

Chuck,  You say you have talked to george for what? 4 hours you say?  Well I think I have seen on T.V. at least 4 hours (probably more) of the bull coming out of George's and Cindy's mouth and it isn't pretty.  So I really don't feel you are anymore an expert than any of us on here are.  THEY created this mess. It should have been all about Caylee but sadly it is not. It is about Cindy, George, Casey or Lee.  I have heard the words spoken from Cindy and George and it is not pretty. I have watched them shove people, call them maggots, tell everyone to get off their ass and find caylee yet I have not seen the same thing being directed at the person responsible for all of this--Casey.  Caylee needs a court appointed representative so HER interest can be served.  Heavens know this family cannot do it. 
As for me, I don't know how I would handle this situation but I can tell you I would not treat the very people/media/searchers the way they have.  You can catch more flies with honey and they are not using honey! 
Thanks for your service for this great country we live in. I truly mean that.
Now it is time to focus on Caylee and bring justice to this baby. May the chips fall where they may.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: September 22, 2008, 07:49:13 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

If you are a Viet Vet, I say thank you...other than that  I think you are full of SHXT

Love ya Sunny.  Your words.  My thoughts.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: September 22, 2008, 07:49:40 PM »

They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings).

I certainly hope you can prove that, Chuck.  I'm going to call the stations and verify this because, if true, it certainly needs to be reported to the sherriff's department who is having a hard enough time patroling that neighborhood as it is.

I'll give them your contact info at work in case LE has any questions for you.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.