April 24, 2024, 04:56:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350462 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #140 on: September 22, 2008, 12:45:51 AM »

Is everybody at WS?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #141 on: September 22, 2008, 12:46:56 AM »

JUNE 24, 2008 - CASEY RETURNS HOME WITHOUT CAYLEE

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

G. ANTHONY:  ... That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

FACEBOOK ENTRIES

June 24 2008 at 2:40pm Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote to troy on Facebook: she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i’ll fill ya in later on. miss ya, yo.

June 24 2008 at 2:46 Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) to Troy on Facebook wrote: I’m still at Ricardo and JPs… hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late… any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

The 24th of June is when Jesse says Casey called him and he heard her tell Caylee to get off the table.  That call came in at 2:46 pm. 

????

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: September 22, 2008, 12:47:24 AM »

Is everybody at WS?

Ok - good nite every one!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #143 on: September 22, 2008, 12:47:49 AM »

Okay, serious question...  Does this sound like something a guy in the military would type or say?

its not fair for that big scruffy italian teddy bear to be put through some pretty horrible rumors as to be an accomplice to something like this.

Also, using this :/

This sounds effeminate to me.  Is it just me???  Some of these replies sound female.

No way would any guy talk like that -  not any guy that I know.
I don't know any "straight" guys who would talk like that!

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: September 22, 2008, 12:48:22 AM »

If I'm following this correctly, the phone records from the 24th and George's statement about when Casey was at the house, make it impossible that Jessee heard Caylee on the 24th. Right?

Or makes it impossible George saw Casey at the house when he says he did.  She was posting on myspace and calling Jesse - both confirmed with electronic records.  I don't think she was at the house when George said she was.  I mean, seriously.  They're in the middle of a confrontation about her stealing the gas cans and she says, "Dad, give it a rest.  I need to check my myspace and then call Jesse." 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: September 22, 2008, 12:50:08 AM »

I've finally caught up tonight.  I really doubt that Exit 13 is who he claims to be.  This is an Anthony family member, possibly Casey, spreading more disinformation.

BRING NATALEE HOME
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #146 on: September 22, 2008, 12:50:22 AM »

Goodnight Mytime.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #147 on: September 22, 2008, 12:51:40 AM »

Okay, serious question...  Does this sound like something a guy in the military would type or say?

its not fair for that big scruffy italian teddy bear to be put through some pretty horrible rumors as to be an accomplice to something like this.

This sounds effeminate to me.  Is it just me???  Some of these replies sound female.

I know several gay guys, and they don't talk like that either. That quote has estrogen in it, IMO.

Carpe, thanks for the sources. All we need now is the snippet from the 400 pages! 

I have a novel idea. We should update the timeline thread with these sources so that we never have to reconstruct this again.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: September 22, 2008, 12:52:53 AM »

If I'm following this correctly, the phone records from the 24th and George's statement about when Casey was at the house, make it impossible that Jessee heard Caylee on the 24th. Right?

Or makes it impossible George saw Casey at the house when he says he did.  She was posting on myspace and calling Jesse - both confirmed with electronic records.  I don't think she was at the house when George said she was.  I mean, seriously.  They're in the middle of a confrontation about her stealing the gas cans and she says, "Dad, give it a rest.  I need to check my myspace and then call Jesse." 
I really do not believe George's stories.  His story about seeing the girls leave on the 16th was not believable, nor is his gas can story on the 24th.  So, if George is making up stories, he must be trying to provide Casey an alibi. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #149 on: September 22, 2008, 12:53:27 AM »

LE will know where she was posting from by now, I'm sure. IP address would confirm that or debunk it, I would think.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2008, 12:54:02 AM »

On the Record w/ Greta

G. ANTHONY:  ... That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in. This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th. As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work. Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

FACEBOOK ENTRIES

June 24 2008 at 2:40pm Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote to troy on Facebook: she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i’ll fill ya in later on. miss ya, yo.

June 24 2008 at 2:46 Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) to Troy on Facebook wrote: I’m still at Ricardo and JPs… hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late… any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

The 24th of June is when Jesse says Casey called him and he heard her tell Caylee to get off the table.  That call came in at 2:46 pm. 

????

I love that George can be so specific about the time a month earlier and yet he states on June 16th he was getting ready to go to work at 12:50, if his schedule varies, no way would he be able to be that specific.

And Casey says 9 days, so looks like she left on the 15th. I sure hope LE proves him to be the liar he is.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2008, 12:54:24 AM »

LE will know where she was posting from by now, I'm sure. IP address would confirm that or debunk it, I would think.
And, the cell phone pings on the 24th will tell where she was when she was talking to Jesse.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2008, 12:54:34 AM »

Yep... I can just see a big burly chap wielding an AK saying...

stop, STOPPPPP YOU BIOTCHHHH  or I shall have to  shoot you ....

you big scruffy teddy bear!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2008, 12:56:26 AM »

Jmho, but personally think it sounds just like the horseface skank, what else does she have to do but impersonate online?  We KNOW she is all about assuming others identities, cuz she believes she's so intelligent, NOT, diabolical, YES.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2008, 12:57:15 AM »

So, the 16th and the 24th are key dates because George felt it was very important to say on TV that he saw Casey on both of those dates.  Why did he want Casey placed at the Anthony home on those days?

BRING NATALEE HOME
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2008, 12:57:24 AM »

Yep... I can just see a big burly chap wielding an AK saying...

stop, STOPPPPP YOU BIOTCHHHH  or I shall have to  shoot you ....

you big scruffy teddy bear!!!

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2008, 12:57:25 AM »

I really do not believe George's stories.  His story about seeing the girls leave on the 16th was not believable, nor is his gas can story on the 24th.  So, if George is making up stories, he must be trying to provide Casey an alibi. 

And knowing exactly what Caylee was wearing a month later and I believe he also said she had her hair in a ponytail. Don't buy it.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2008, 12:59:13 AM »

On the Record w/ Greta

FACEBOOK ENTRIES

????

Someone's not being truthful 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2008, 12:59:57 AM »

And, the cell phone pings on the 24th will tell where she was when she was talking to Jesse.

Let's turn this around. If the IP address and pings confirm that the call was made from the Anthony house, and it corroborates George's statement, then it's pretty damning evidence against Casey that she paused the conversation to tell Caylee to get down from a table, now isn't it?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2008, 01:02:50 AM »

i2:59 PM...Moday MY TIME EASTERN...

Just got off the phone with LP...he said that Lee Anthone lives "right down the street from Cindy and George"....was interested in what I told him that Lee has not been seen for a few days...and everyone is wondering where Lee is....LP is Now on it...told me to call him back tomorrow...he's checking into it.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.