April 25, 2024, 02:46:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350502 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1420 on: September 22, 2008, 09:10:02 PM »

Dana on now with Drew Peterson, nice!

Peterson says he wants Geraldo to jump off a cliff. LOL, kidding of course. Why am I not thinking Drew is joking.   

Stay tuned in a little bit, Padilla and Tim Miller will be on
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: September 22, 2008, 09:10:58 PM »

Another attorney.....wow!!!!  I hope they arrest her soon, I can see her just getting charged with what she has already been arrested for, and that only.  What is the amount of time she will get for those charges?

Colt, welcome to SM!!! Although your opinion may not be the popular one here, you are intitled to it....With that said, you have to remember many of us have been here for case after case and after case.  It is odd not seeing the family not helping to all of there ability.  I myself honestly believe that the protesters need to stop.  But that is just my opinion.  I feel like Casey is liking the attention from them.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1422 on: September 22, 2008, 09:11:08 PM »

They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings).

I certainly hope you can prove that, Chuck.  I'm going to call the stations and verify this because, if true, it certainly needs to be reported to the sherriff's department who is having a hard enough time patroling that neighborhood as it is.

I'll give them your contact info at work in case LE has any questions for you.

This has already been on the news....three days after I was told about.
Chuck, are you saying that the media put out a report that they (the media) were paying protesters to show up at the Anthony's and well, protest??  Could you be kind enough to tell us what media outlet was doing this?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1423 on: September 22, 2008, 09:11:11 PM »

what's next?

Medley movin' in ovah here to tell us how delicious Anita Van Der Sloot is?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: September 22, 2008, 09:11:33 PM »

I found it interesting wording from Jesse's dad when asked if Jesse had been into LE .. he said, yes, briefly, but they came to a "mutual conclusion" (I think that's how it was worded) that he would leave the Police force.

Rather than say he was let go, as we have been told.

I've never heard this...I've only heard he resigned ??

Do you have a link or source ?

Sorry, I am playing catch up here. Yes, this was discussed the other day here on the Forum. Michael Walsh, one of Baez's partners stated this on Dan Abram's show. We had the transcript of that show posted here also.

Just found the transcript at http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25932586/

TIA

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1425 on: September 22, 2008, 09:12:19 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

rob, it probably IS george.....we already know casey cant keep off the computer...the apple dont fall far..

so you're new to forums. It's a common mistake to think you are going to get a free ride when you claim to have inside info... and you were quite detailed in your synopsis. You opened the can Mr. Chuck. You are here to voice your support for the Anthony's and we are going to give you reasons that doesn't wash. I' not at all sure you understand how forums work.

one word of advice - posting at SM is a privilege, not a right. I'm not sure I really like the tone of your post.

When I was asked where else I had posted, I assumed it was for this topic. This is the only forum I've posted this topic on. 

As far "not knowing how forums work"? I do know how they work. For years now, I've a member on two automotive, one motorcycle, one watch, and post on the ebay community forum. One of the automotive forums, I have over 7K posts.

This forum is very mild compared to most. And as for the "Keyboard Warriors" who don't like my "tone", or think I'm full of crap.....I simply don't care what you think. This is what most forum members say when they run out of anything mature to say.

Chuck

thanks for answering or addressing so much of the post I directed to you. I won't do that again.

This is a missing person forum, no one wants a reference for fthe latest sure fire spark plugs from Advanced Auto Parts or how many coats of candy apple your throwin' down.... we do want references and sources when someone such as yourself makes the statements you have. YOUR SOURCE IS GEORGE.

you said you spent 4 hours with George - I haven't seen anything that sheds any light on anything but your defense of the Anthonys. So, your mission is accomplished, you told us all how wrong we are, and how wonderful uncle George is.... you got to tell us how important you are and how you were allowed into the inter-sanctum of the woman who "misplaced" her child house's.

did I miss anything?

still not sure what you are doing here other than telling us George is peachy keen.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1426 on: September 22, 2008, 09:12:37 PM »

Can you help me with a link?  JG's father said he knew who CA's father was by what was posted on myspace.  CA posted this: "it's official, I miss you" on either the marines or snowman's website because I remember reading it only now I can't remember where I read it.  Can someone please help me locate it?  Thanks you.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1427 on: September 22, 2008, 09:13:10 PM »

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotatoHead View Post
Thank you very much for taking this time and being so clear.

Have you seen Lee since Casey's arrest?

If so, how do you gauge his reactions to Caylee's disappearance?

Yes, very professional

professional??? WTF?

as in, Professionally coached?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1428 on: September 22, 2008, 09:13:20 PM »

Does anyone else think that Casey seems to have reverted back to 2006 in her mind?  Jesse's Dad just said he first heard of Zanny in 06 ...
she claims to

1.  Still employeed at Universal - hasn't been since 06
2.  Met Zanny from Jeff Hopkins - did in 06
3.  Works with Juliette Lewis - hasn't since 06

IS IT POSSIBLE that after something happened to Caylee ... Casey reverted back in her mind to 06 (obviously with the exception of her "new friends ... can't explain that)

I've really wondered if she isn't suffering from some sort of mental condition. It can't be right that a mother could be so unconcerned about her child.

Well, #2 and #3 never happened. Not in 2006, NEVER.

Where did you see that she did NOT work with Juliette Lewis at Universal in 2006?

Still playing catch up here; The 400-page document shows that LE determined that a Juliette Lewis never worked at Universal. I will try to find the exact page when I get a chance if it is still needed.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: September 22, 2008, 09:13:37 PM »

what's next?

Medley movin' in ovah here to tell us how delicious Anita Van Der Sloot is?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: September 22, 2008, 09:14:55 PM »

Evening monkey friends.  I have been trying to catch up here.

Tamikosmom-I saw your post earlier regarding your laptop running hot...I skipped a few pages so if someone suggested this, just ignore mine but my laptop did the same thing and my computer tech from work suggested I buy a "cooling mat".  They are between $20-50.  I bought the less expensive one and it works great.  It is very light weight and just plugs into the port on your laptop.

Thank you princessmonkey.

However ... it was A1 who had the hot computer. 

A1 ... PLEASE NOTE!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1431 on: September 22, 2008, 09:15:44 PM »

I did like the Space Shuttle mention though, Rob. Now that was a twist!

I once watched one take off and land. 

Space Shuttle > Cowbell... can't ever get enough of it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1432 on: September 22, 2008, 09:15:58 PM »

I simply don't care what you think.
Chuck

Chuck,

It's been my experience on forums that when you come in and bluntly state you don't care what other forum members think, you generally receive the same caring in return.  I understand now why you get along so well with the Anthonys.  Dogs and fleas and whatnot.

I see a big, red button in your future.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1433 on: September 22, 2008, 09:16:27 PM »

funny

will Kobeliski be an expert in Casey check kiting scheme?

thanks for the heads up Baez - so, when should we expect those murder charges?

nothing like telegraphing the long ball, if ya know what I mean..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1434 on: September 22, 2008, 09:18:05 PM »

Can you help me with a link?  JG's father said he knew who CA's father was by what was posted on myspace.  CA posted this: "it's official, I miss you" on either the marines or snowman's website because I remember reading it only now I can't remember where I read it.  Can someone please help me locate it?  Thanks you.

I think this is how he knew casey was cheating on Jesse not that he knew this other man was the dad...

Think thats what I heard...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1435 on: September 22, 2008, 09:18:28 PM »

Does anyone else think that Casey seems to have reverted back to 2006 in her mind?  Jesse's Dad just said he first heard of Zanny in 06 ...
she claims to

1.  Still employeed at Universal - hasn't been since 06
2.  Met Zanny from Jeff Hopkins - did in 06
3.  Works with Juliette Lewis - hasn't since 06

IS IT POSSIBLE that after something happened to Caylee ... Casey reverted back in her mind to 06 (obviously with the exception of her "new friends ... can't explain that)
I'm sure she never worked with
Juliette Lewis
Juliette Lewis (I)
Actress: Natural Born Killers. Juliette Lewis is recognized as one of Hollywood's most talented and versatile... Visit IMDb for Photos, Filmography, .

There is more than one Juliette Lewis .... how about this one for instance ....

Juliette S Lewis
View Details
 30 Coconut Creek, FL
Brooklyn, NY
Bronx, NY

IMO she made up all of them

Casey used these people names.To back up her fake story.

Oddly enough all the people talked about above have been in some sort of film/tv:

Jeff Hopkins IIRC:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0394187/

Zeniada Gonzalez:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2809710/
 Juliette Lewis:
http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=juliette+lews
Samantha
http://www.imdb.com/find?s=all&q=Samantha+&x=16&y=8

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1436 on: September 22, 2008, 09:19:03 PM »

In April 06, Mr Grund confronted Casey about using his house and his family as a babysitting service and she told him she'd found a nanny that day.  He did not use the word "Zani."  He only said she'd found a nanny.

I could have sworn he said Zani.  It completely freaked me out. 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: September 22, 2008, 09:19:40 PM »

funny

will Kobeliski be an expert in Casey check kiting scheme?

thanks for the heads up Baez - so, when should we expect those murder charges?

nothing like telegraphing the long ball, if ya know what I mean..

I'll take Dr. Baden and Dr. Lee any day over this clown anyday.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: September 22, 2008, 09:19:43 PM »

Evening Monkeys.  I guess this case is close to breaking wide open.  All the visitors are my first clue.  Can George's friend tell us when George will take the polygraph test?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: September 22, 2008, 09:20:44 PM »

I simply don't care what you think.
Chuck

Chuck,

It's been my experience on forums that when you come in and bluntly state you don't care what other forum members think, you generally receive the same caring in return.  I understand now why you get along so well with the Anthonys.  Dogs and fleas and whatnot.

I see a big, red button in your future.
I wonder how many posts Chuck has to make before he fulfills his contractual obligations.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.