March 28, 2024, 03:10:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 349084 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: September 22, 2008, 09:20:55 PM »

Evening Monkeys.  I guess this case is close to breaking wide open.  All the visitors are my first clue.  Can George's friend tell us when George will take the polygraph test?
Thats what Im dying to know but he wont answer that...
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1441 on: September 22, 2008, 09:21:02 PM »

Ummm. I'm confused. Why is anyone bothering to continue engaging this person?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: September 22, 2008, 09:21:18 PM »

funny

will Kobeliski be an expert in Casey check kiting scheme?

thanks for the heads up Baez - so, when should we expect those murder charges?

nothing like telegraphing the long ball, if ya know what I mean..

I'll take Dr. Baden and Dr. Lee any day over this clown anyday.

clown clown

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1443 on: September 22, 2008, 09:22:02 PM »

funny

Dr. Lee ROCKS!!!! 
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: September 22, 2008, 09:22:18 PM »

funny

Red:  Even though you haven't offered, I will ask anyway..... Is there anymore news you can give us or if this case will break soon??  Thank you  Abbey
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1445 on: September 22, 2008, 09:22:21 PM »

Good evening Mr. Chuck

Please take no offense with my question to you because I mean none. 
I am trying to understand why with you and George both being ex LE why both feel in this situation with a little child missing that having a manicured lawn would be top of the list of things that need to be done. I believe that would never ever cross my mind if my Granddaughter were missing. Like I said no disrespect to you but I feel like this should be answered by you because we just can’t get our minds wrapped around this. Please help me understand.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: September 22, 2008, 09:22:33 PM »

Cuz it's fun to play cat and mouse while we wait for new events.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1447 on: September 22, 2008, 09:22:35 PM »

Another attorney.....wow!!!!  I hope they arrest her soon, I can see her just getting charged with what she has already been arrested for, and that only.  What is the amount of time she will get for those charges?

Colt, welcome to SM!!! Although your opinion may not be the popular one here, you are intitled to it....With that said, you have to remember many of us have been here for case after case and after case.  It is odd not seeing the family not helping to all of there ability.  I myself honestly believe that the protesters need to stop.  But that is just my opinion.  I feel like Casey is liking the attention from them.

Shellbell,

Kobalinski is not an attorney.  He is the forensics expert that Nancy has been using on her show since the beginning of this case.  He's going to help Baez muddle through the forensic evidence LE has against Casey.

Now why you need a forensics expert to defend fraud and neglect charges is beyond me.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: September 22, 2008, 09:22:42 PM »

News has been slow?

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: September 22, 2008, 09:22:53 PM »

I simply don't care what you think.
Chuck

Chuck,

It's been my experience on forums that when you come in and bluntly state you don't care what other forum members think, you generally receive the same caring in return.  I understand now why you get along so well with the Anthonys.  Dogs and fleas and whatnot.

I see a big, red button in your future.
I wonder how many posts Chuck has to make before he fulfills his contractual obligations.

And collects his share of the gas cards, target cards and bottled water?!!?! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: September 22, 2008, 09:23:51 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/casey-anthony-1.html

Casey Anthony's dad accuses media of paying protesters
posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2008 7:01:38 PM

In a strange twist Wednesday, George Anthony -- father of Casey and grandfather of Caylee -- accused the press of paying protesters to assemble outside his home.

"You guys are paying them to be here. I know that," George said.

That stunned reporters.

"You could tell by his face that he was not having a great day, but when he started talking, he left no doubt," said Michelle Meredith of WESH-Channel 2.

"For the record, we are not paying protesters," said Mike DeForest of WKMG-Channel 6. Anchor Bob Frier later repeated the point.

Paying protesters would be a journalistic no-no
. And let's face it: Hard-pressed journalistic organizations are watching every penny these days. They don't have to pay a crowd to show up.

DeForest noted that the protesters aren't around when Casey Anthony isn't in the house. DeForest said protesters have different reasons for being there, from putting pressure on the family to simply wanting to appear on TV.

WKMG also shared portions of an interview that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, gave to Univision. She talked about search efforts in Puerto Rico.

On WESH, Meredith talked to Cindy, who said the family is being pushed to its limits. Cindy didn't want to go on camera, but she revealed she had lost 29 pounds since the story began, Meredith said.

What do you make of that?

WESH also shared more of its interview with Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman put through a nightmare when Casey Anthony gave her name as Caylee's babysitter. Gonzalez said she never knew Casey or Caylee Anthony.

After the report, the WESH anchors said viewers had offered leads to help Gonzalez find a new job and a new home.

WOFL-Channel 35 noted that Casey Anthony was back to her old routine of going to see her attorney.

WFTV-Channel 9 probed the Zenaida mystery, and anchor Bob Opsahl boasted, "Only Channel 9 is blowing the lid off of this nanny mystery."

Blowing the lid off? Wow!

I'm not sure the findings justified that claim. WFTV suggested how Casey Anthony could have made up the name Zenaida Gonzalez. Kathi Belich reported that Casey had a classmate with the name Zenaida. Casey also had seven classmates with the last name Gonzalez. And Opsahl said investigators wouldn't say if they're checking Caylee's hair -- found in Casey's car trunk -- for Xanax.

WFTV also revealed that the Department of Children and Families has received complaints about parents taking their children to the protests. WFTV warned protesters that the department is watching.

Could that make a dent in the protests?
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: September 22, 2008, 09:23:59 PM »

News has been slow?

This is my attempt at saying something without getting banned. Smile
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: September 22, 2008, 09:24:09 PM »

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
bebbz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: September 22, 2008, 09:24:51 PM »

In April 06, Mr Grund confronted Casey about using his house and his family as a babysitting service and she told him she'd found a nanny that day.  He did not use the word "Zani."  He only said she'd found a nanny.

I could have sworn he said Zani.  It completely freaked me out. 

He did in fact use identify the Nanny, as per Casey's conversation with him, as Zani
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: September 22, 2008, 09:24:53 PM »

Hey... how far is Murfsboro, TN or whatever the place was... (Mc Donald's)

to the outfit in TN that allegedly brokered the Anthony's

ABC tv deal?

And this is a prime example of why I mostly lurk/read in complete awe of you all.   
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: September 22, 2008, 09:25:11 PM »

News has been slow?

This is my attempt at saying something without getting banned. Smile

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1456 on: September 22, 2008, 09:25:16 PM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

so you're new to forums. It's a common mistake to think you are going to get a free ride when you claim to have inside info... and you were quite detailed in your synopsis. You opened the can Mr. Chuck. You are here to voice your support for the Anthony's and we are going to give you reasons that doesn't wash. I' not at all sure you understand how forums work.

one word of advice - posting at SM is a privilege, not a right. I'm not sure I really like the tone of your post.

When I was asked where else I had posted, I assumed it was for this topic. This is the only forum I've posted this topic on. 

As far "not knowing how forums work"? I do know how they work. For years now, I've a member on two automotive, one motorcycle, one watch, and post on the ebay community forum. One of the automotive forums, I have over 7K posts.

This forum is very mild compared to most. And as for the "Keyboard Warriors" who don't like my "tone", or think I'm full of crap.....I simply don't care what you think. This is what most forum members say when they run out of anything mature to say.

Chuck

Sooo, I think you're toasted grilled cheese now.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: September 22, 2008, 09:25:27 PM »

Gotcha! Cool. 
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: September 22, 2008, 09:25:35 PM »

Another attorney.....wow!!!!  I hope they arrest her soon, I can see her just getting charged with what she has already been arrested for, and that only.  What is the amount of time she will get for those charges?

Colt, welcome to SM!!! Although your opinion may not be the popular one here, you are intitled to it....With that said, you have to remember many of us have been here for case after case and after case.  It is odd not seeing the family not helping to all of there ability.  I myself honestly believe that the protesters need to stop.  But that is just my opinion.  I feel like Casey is liking the attention from them.

Shellbell,

Kobalinski is not an attorney.  He is the forensics expert that Nancy has been using on her show since the beginning of this case.  He's going to help Baez muddle through the forensic evidence LE has against Casey.

Now why you need a forensics expert to defend fraud and neglect charges is beyond me.
Yeah, Kobi is going to tell Baez how to challenge the forensic testing done at the FBI labs--testing done twice, just to be double sure.  This trial ought to be a slam-dunk.  Go directly to jail--do not pass GO and do not collect $200.

BRING NATALEE HOME
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: September 22, 2008, 09:26:56 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/09/casey-anthony-1.html

Casey Anthony's dad accuses media of paying protesters
posted by halboedeker on Sep 17, 2008 7:01:38 PM

In a strange twist Wednesday, George Anthony -- father of Casey and grandfather of Caylee -- accused the press of paying protesters to assemble outside his home.

"You guys are paying them to be here. I know that," George said.

That stunned reporters.

"You could tell by his face that he was not having a great day, but when he started talking, he left no doubt," said Michelle Meredith of WESH-Channel 2.

"For the record, we are not paying protesters," said Mike DeForest of WKMG-Channel 6. Anchor Bob Frier later repeated the point.

Paying protesters would be a journalistic no-no
. And let's face it: Hard-pressed journalistic organizations are watching every penny these days. They don't have to pay a crowd to show up.

DeForest noted that the protesters aren't around when Casey Anthony isn't in the house. DeForest said protesters have different reasons for being there, from putting pressure on the family to simply wanting to appear on TV.

WKMG also shared portions of an interview that Cindy Anthony, Caylee's grandmother, gave to Univision. She talked about search efforts in Puerto Rico.

On WESH, Meredith talked to Cindy, who said the family is being pushed to its limits. Cindy didn't want to go on camera, but she revealed she had lost 29 pounds since the story began, Meredith said.

What do you make of that?

WESH also shared more of its interview with Zenaida Gonzalez, the woman put through a nightmare when Casey Anthony gave her name as Caylee's babysitter. Gonzalez said she never knew Casey or Caylee Anthony.

After the report, the WESH anchors said viewers had offered leads to help Gonzalez find a new job and a new home.

WOFL-Channel 35 noted that Casey Anthony was back to her old routine of going to see her attorney.

WFTV-Channel 9 probed the Zenaida mystery, and anchor Bob Opsahl boasted, "Only Channel 9 is blowing the lid off of this nanny mystery."

Blowing the lid off? Wow!

I'm not sure the findings justified that claim. WFTV suggested how Casey Anthony could have made up the name Zenaida Gonzalez. Kathi Belich reported that Casey had a classmate with the name Zenaida. Casey also had seven classmates with the last name Gonzalez. And Opsahl said investigators wouldn't say if they're checking Caylee's hair -- found in Casey's car trunk -- for Xanax.

WFTV also revealed that the Department of Children and Families has received complaints about parents taking their children to the protests. WFTV warned protesters that the department is watching.

Could that make a dent in the protests?

This has already been on the news....three days after I was told about.

So Chuck has been in contact with the Anthonys as recently as Sept 14th?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.