April 16, 2024, 03:08:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350054 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1560 on: September 22, 2008, 10:09:06 PM »

what I dont understand is this..If Mr.Grund says that he heard of Zanny in '06, and we know there IS NO ZANNY, then WTF???

I thought Zanny was made up just for an excuse as to where Caylee was...I didnt know Zanny had been around for 2 years.....

I am so confused!!!

BUMP!!
Someone help me and DONUT!!

Donut, i love your avi!!

Me too!  I thought the theory of KC getting Zenaida's info from the card she filled out or from her plates was plausible but to have mentioned a nanny called Zanny and then just happen upon the Zenaida info...that throws me for a loop. 

"God dont like ugly"
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1561 on: September 22, 2008, 10:09:10 PM »

LEONARD PADILLA just said that on the night of the 15...cindy actually grabbed Casey by the throat in the aurgument about her steeling the money from the GM...and that thats why he says casey left that night not the next morning....because she was scared.....dang if cindty could choke her over money then why cant she beat her a$$ over Caylee now?????????

I LIKE YOU !!!  I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU !!!!  LMAO and spitting coffee
ME TOO  ME TOO>>>>>>>but seriouslt .if she can choke her she can beat the hell out of her for this stunt...dont you think/

Or at least give someone else a swipe at her.   

Then Cindy lied, saying she heard Casey and Caylee in the bedroom when she left for work on June 16.

And George lied when he went into detail about what they were wearing when they left on June 16 while he watched that "food Network news show."

But we all suspected they were lying. It was reported that Casey was at Tony's the night of June 15. Where was Caylee then?
IN THE TRUNK OF CASEY'S CAR
Right, Right, Right! Wish Carpe was here with his scroll,

i STILL HATE THEM ALL.......I STILL HATE THEM ALL..........I STILL HATE THEM ALL

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1562 on: September 22, 2008, 10:09:21 PM »

So Cindy choked Casey on the 15th of June and casey took off cause she got scared??

no violence in that family 

hammers, hoses, chloroform, baseball bats, running over a lady and her baby in the driveway, beating an old lady, pushing around a guy 4'10", attempted assault on a "big" girl, and a "misplaced" little girl.

did I miss anything?
Note that this episode (and I'm positive many others) happened PRIOR to the "disappearance" of Caylee.  So, in fact, the Anthony's were like this before any of the media pressure and protesters. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: September 22, 2008, 10:09:59 PM »

Tim Miller - got hammered with IKE.  Got water in his house, ripped of the hail barn, lost hay, etc.  etc.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1564 on: September 22, 2008, 10:10:01 PM »

Thanks seeme!

LP on Dana says that the night of June 15th Cindy literally grabbed Casey by the throat ...then reiterated the same .... "literally by the throat" .... How would he know that and why was this never brought up before?  Where does he get his "after the fact" info?  Anyone know?

WOW. 

That's not the only violence that took place in the Anthony home when Padilla had bailed Casey out on bond. 

REALLY  ?????   Inquiring minds want to know
George and Casey supposedly had to be pulled apart..IIRC

Misi:  Don't keep secrets from monkeys, tell us when and why.  Pretty Please

It was mentioned George and Casey got in a fight over where Caylee was and that it got so heated they had to be pulled apart....During one of her stints in between jail visits...

I think Colt (Chuck) mentioned this in his first post earlier today?

Lisa
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1565 on: September 22, 2008, 10:10:12 PM »

I know Red! I thought I had the addiction whipped.....however here I am again.  I still to this day talk about this site to everyone when they ask how I got the help for the Tara case....its so funny.  They are like scared what??? haha!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1566 on: September 22, 2008, 10:11:02 PM »

Thanks seeme!

LP on Dana says that the night of June 15th Cindy literally grabbed Casey by the throat ...then reiterated the same .... "literally by the throat" .... How would he know that and why was this never brought up before?  Where does he get his "after the fact" info?  Anyone know?

All I can think of ... is that ol' cowboy must have had that RV out there double-parked,

with some equipment from Mission Control - Houston running out of the back of it. LOL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1567 on: September 22, 2008, 10:11:09 PM »

Violence is how this family deals with stress.  Casey learned this at home, from Mom and Dad.  So, is it this simple?  When put under stress about child care and supporting "the child,"  Casey just snapped and violently killed Caylee.  Cindy pushed her to the end of her rope in the confrontation on the 15th, and Casey was enraged.  She took Caylee, left the house, and killed the child in a rage.  It just might be this simple.  So horrible.

I'm down to two scenarios.

One Casey left with Caylee on the nite of the 15th and killed her.

or

Caylee stayed at home and George or Cindy killed her.

option one looks better.

no way is this an accident.
I agree.  I think Caylee was put into the trunk of the car on the night of the 15th after Casey and Caylee left the home.

right Tony doesn't see her

so where was she?

+++

I can't hear Tim very well - anyone else having that problem?

if he says anything that needs repeated - will someone post it? please.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: September 22, 2008, 10:11:16 PM »

Not even close. 

At least you seem to have a sense of humor about it. 

To be honest, I kinda feel bad for the grillin' you're getting.     But you're a big boy.. you seem to be handling it well. 

Don't feel bad about the "grillin" I'm getting.....I aint done till I'm real crispy! 
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1569 on: September 22, 2008, 10:11:22 PM »

KiahJ  - great find, an interesting note. can you post a link to this?

exit13 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme_19862002 
This is for both of u and sorry if it has been asked, have either of u been asked to take a lie dector test? or if u would ask would u take it? tia

none of our friends have been asked to take a lie detector test

and if asked i would, but as long as its within the next 9 days. I recently got a great contracting job, and its overseas. So im not going to get involved with trials or anthing that will put that in jeapordy, especially since no testimony of mine will solve anything. short of a subpeona i wouldnt go to court willingly. 

Interesting... so this supposed owner of the Lake Vaj house appears to be moving overseas in a little over a week...
Not Dante.  He lives at Sawgrass.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: September 22, 2008, 10:12:45 PM »

TIM:  No closer to finding Caylee than when they started.  They know where she's not at.  May be back in the next week or so to search again. 

Tim spoke with Cindy on the phone last night, it was a positive call.  Need to focus on the fact that Caylee is missing and she needs to be brought home.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: September 22, 2008, 10:13:46 PM »

Don't feel bad about the "grillin" I'm getting.....I aint done till I'm real crispy! 
Colt, have you advised the Anthony's to get professional counseling to help them deal with this situation?

BRING NATALEE HOME
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1572 on: September 22, 2008, 10:14:07 PM »

Violence is how this family deals with stress.  Casey learned this at home, from Mom and Dad.  So, is it this simple?  When put under stress about child care and supporting "the child,"  Casey just snapped and violently killed Caylee.  Cindy pushed her to the end of her rope in the confrontation on the 15th, and Casey was enraged.  She took Caylee, left the house, and killed the child in a rage.  It just might be this simple.  So horrible.

or

option one looks better.

Casey could have been so pissed about what Cindy did to her (if she indeed had her by the throat) that she either snapped.. OR, Caylee was crying because of what was happening, and Casey went off on her.. perhaps got physical with her w/out meaning to, and hurt her badly... accidentally killed her.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1573 on: September 22, 2008, 10:14:34 PM »

LEONARD PADILLA just said that on the night of the 15...cindy actually grabbed Casey by the throat in the aurgument about her steeling the money from the GM...and that thats why he says casey left that night not the next morning....because she was scared.....dang if cindty could choke her over money then why cant she beat her a$$ over Caylee now?????????

I LIKE YOU !!!  I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU !!!!  LMAO and spitting coffee
ME TOO  ME TOO>>>>>>>but seriouslt .if she can choke her she can beat the hell out of her for this stunt...dont you think/

Or at least give someone else a swipe at her.   
hear hear........Ill volunteer   I think I can take her.........just let me try>>>>>>

In the very first set of 911 tapes, reporting a stolen car, credit card theft, and oh yes, a missing grandchild, in the third 911 call of that set, Cindy tells everyone that the car smells like  dead body had been in it.  She does go on to say, I need the police here now, and I am going to beat the shi!t out of her.   I wondered what happened to make Cindy change her mind about beating the shi!t out of Casey?

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: September 22, 2008, 10:14:53 PM »

Not even close. 

At least you seem to have a sense of humor about it. 

To be honest, I kinda feel bad for the grillin' you're getting.     But you're a big boy.. you seem to be handling it well. 

Seriously Chuck, do they not realize that this will not stop until Casey is given an ultimatum and tells where Caylee is???

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: September 22, 2008, 10:14:59 PM »

or

option one looks better.

Casey could have been so pissed about what Cindy did to her (if she indeed had her by the throat) that she either snapped.. OR, Caylee was crying because of what was happening, and Casey went off on her.. perhaps got physical with her w/out meaning to, and hurt her badly... accidentally killed her.   
It could be that simple.  Occam's Razor

BRING NATALEE HOME
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1576 on: September 22, 2008, 10:15:02 PM »

Good evening Mr. Chuck

Please take no offense with my question to you because I mean none. 
I am trying to understand why with you and George both being ex LE why both feel in this situation with a little child missing that having a manicured lawn would be top of the list of things that need to be done. I believe that would never ever cross my mind if my Granddaughter were missing. Like I said no disrespect to you but I feel like this should be answered by you because we just can’t get our minds wrapped around this. Please help me understand.

bump please

I didn't see if he answered this or not, but I believe he was suggesting earlier that the HOA requires upkeep of visible landscaping.   I know in some cities, you can be fined for not keeping your lawn mowed.. so maybe they're worried about being fined?  (Although I would hope the HOA would be sympathetic and see that the Anthonys are having a personal crisis right now).

Thanks so much I understand about the HOA but with a missing child I just don't think I would think of it or I would just say let it grow and find me who cares. I'm going to look for my Grandchild. I just don't understand the little stuff they are worried about I just wouldn't think of it.

Well, we know they're not out looking.. and we know they don't want to be stuck in the house with Casey.. so that doesn't leave much else to do. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: September 22, 2008, 10:15:43 PM »

Evening monkey friends.  I have been trying to catch up here.

Tamikosmom-I saw your post earlier regarding your laptop running hot...I skipped a few pages so if someone suggested this, just ignore mine but my laptop did the same thing and my computer tech from work suggested I buy a "cooling mat".  They are between $20-50.  I bought the less expensive one and it works great.  It is very light weight and just plugs into the port on your laptop.

Thank you princessmonkey.

However ... it was A1 who had the hot computer. 

A1 ... PLEASE NOTE!

Janet
Thank you both!!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1578 on: September 22, 2008, 10:16:06 PM »

If Caylee was left at home at the anthonys on the 15th...And something happened when she was in Cindy or George's care...Could this be why George snapped when someone asked him about Caylee dying of an accident?
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: September 22, 2008, 10:16:49 PM »

Well, we know they're not out looking.. and we know they don't want to be stuck in the house with Casey.. so that doesn't leave much else to do. 
Attending counseling would be a step in the right direction--and it would get them out of the house.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.