April 26, 2024, 09:41:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350629 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1600 on: September 22, 2008, 10:28:03 PM »

Sorry a little behind sorry if this has been posted

The couple who owns a McDonald's in suburban Nashville, Tenn., said surveillance photos from July 10 show a little girl who resembles Caylee Anthony, the missing 3-year-old from Orlando.

An FBI spokesman in Tampa said Monday that this is one sighting of many, and none has turned out to be Caylee.

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.

An FBI spokesman said, “This tip is in the same group as other Caylee sightings...None is turning out to be the one we're looking for in terms of her recovery.
"

There are still ELVIS sightings as well in TN. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: September 22, 2008, 10:28:18 PM »

We hear you, RED!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: September 22, 2008, 10:28:43 PM »

Chuck - bumping this up to ask you if you will be so kind as to reply.

Chuck,
When you come to a forum such as this - (where we are trying to piece things together and possibly lead to finding Caylee) and say things like this:
I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for.
You can bet your cheese sandwich you will get toasted to tell.  I honestly have a question for you - what is your purpose here?
BTW - My father is deceased decorated AF - So I sincerely thank you for your service to our country.
My advice to you (worth 2cents on a good day) is that you might be being snookered by George - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and Casey learned he deception from somewhere.  I just don't buy she woke up one day and became this new deceptive person.
I look forward to your comment on this.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1603 on: September 22, 2008, 10:29:01 PM »

Great Show Dana!!!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1604 on: September 22, 2008, 10:29:56 PM »

Not even close. 

At least you seem to have a sense of humor about it. 

To be honest, I kinda feel bad for the grillin' you're getting.     But you're a big boy.. you seem to be handling it well. 

Don't feel bad about the "grillin" I'm getting.....I aint done till I'm real crispy! 

Seriously Chuck, do they not realize that this will not stop until Casey is given an ultimatum and tells where Caylee is???

An ultimatum???    You really thinks she gives a crap about someone giving her an ultimatum??   
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1605 on: September 22, 2008, 10:30:01 PM »

hey Rob    are you still here?

yes ma'am - listening to Red

what's up?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1606 on: September 22, 2008, 10:30:12 PM »

EXCELLENT SHOW DANA!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: September 22, 2008, 10:30:30 PM »

Thanks seeme!

LP on Dana says that the night of June 15th Cindy literally grabbed Casey by the throat ...then reiterated the same .... "literally by the throat" .... How would he know that and why was this never brought up before?  Where does he get his "after the fact" info?  Anyone know?

WOW. 

That's not the only violence that took place in the Anthony home when Padilla had bailed Casey out on bond. 

REALLY  ?????   Inquiring minds want to know
George and Casey supposedly had to be pulled apart..IIRC

Misi:  Don't keep secrets from monkeys, tell us when and why.  Pretty Please

It was mentioned George and Casey got in a fight over where Caylee was and that it got so heated they had to be pulled apart....During one of her stints in between jail visits...

I think Colt (Chuck) mentioned this in his first post earlier today?

Lisa

I did. And George had to leave the house for a couple of day's. NO ONE is going to get any honest information from Casey. She will just look at you with one of those "Deer in the headlights" looks. I feel thats she is beyond understanding what the truth is.
The fight that LP was talking about didnt happen after in between jail house visits....it happen the night of JUNE  15TH.....on fathers day....after Cindy had found out about Casey steeling money from the GM........so no  Colt  didnt mention this fight>>>>

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1608 on: September 22, 2008, 10:30:43 PM »

Colt, I believe you and I also believe that you really feel as if GA has nothing to hide.  What is your thoughts of Lee? Thanks for answering for us!!!  If I had a better understanding of what they are doing in hopes of finding Caylee, I would be behind them.  I know how my mom is with my nephews, and this would destroy her.  When I see Cindy lately, I can tell this is wearing on her.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: September 22, 2008, 10:31:00 PM »

If Caylee was left at home at the anthonys on the 15th...And something happened when she was in Cindy or George's care...Could this be why George snapped when someone asked him about Caylee dying of an accident?
And, it might explain why George and Cindy hired a defense lawyer.  I wonder if they suspect Baez might throw them under the bus to defend Casey.
Still makes me wonder if those flurry of calls where casey coming home to find Caylee missing...

I swear I do not know why I have this feeling sometimes that George could be to blame and not so much casey..

I have heard colt come out sticking up for George..Why??Why George specifically...Unless something is coming Georges way where damage control is needed..
because George is his new best friend, haven't you heard, they shared a hot fudge sundae last weekend!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: September 22, 2008, 10:31:19 PM »

Sorry a little behind sorry if this has been posted

The couple who owns a McDonald's in suburban Nashville, Tenn., said surveillance photos from July 10 show a little girl who resembles Caylee Anthony, the missing 3-year-old from Orlando.

An FBI spokesman in Tampa said Monday that this is one sighting of many, and none has turned out to be Caylee.

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.

An FBI spokesman said, “This tip is in the same group as other Caylee sightings...None is turning out to be the one we're looking for in terms of her recovery.
"

There are still ELVIS sightings as well in TN. 

I live in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  My husband and I went to a dinner show last year and ... Elvis took us down memory lane for two solid hours.  He looked just great ... had not aged a bit.

It was my plan to inform the "powers that be" about this sighting following the show ... make millions from ABC 20/20 and the National Enquired but ... he must have slipped out the back door of the hotel.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: September 22, 2008, 10:31:32 PM »

I don't know if this has already been asked of Chuck but what made him come to this forum?? (Besides it's one of the better ones)Does George and Cindy read here?
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1612 on: September 22, 2008, 10:31:39 PM »

Don't feel bad about the "grillin" I'm getting.....I aint done till I'm real crispy! 
Colt, have you advised the Anthony's to get professional counseling to help them deal with this situation?

I can say yes, because it's been reported by one of the news stations.
Um...does that mean they are getting counseling?  Can you answer this yes or no?

Yes.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1613 on: September 22, 2008, 10:32:01 PM »

Tim said that he had a possitive phone call with Cindy last night, and that they will be venturing back to Orlando probably within a week to resume searching.  Does this mean that Cindy has finally come to terms with the possibility of Caylee's demise?
Anyone seen Lee?  He must be out buying some boots...I think the ones he currently owns are only knee highs.
Maybe that's why they're trying damage control and seeing what kind of shxt will stick.  First they'll try throwing Jesse under the bus, then anyone else who ever had any contact with Caylee.  They better come up with a real person though since we're too smart for the imaginary friends they've come up with.  That's probably why chuck is here.  I don't believe he's added an ounce of anything to this discussion.  He's only come here to tell us he won't be bullied and he's posting because "he can".  Sound familiar? yeah, me too
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: September 22, 2008, 10:32:14 PM »

So, if George and Cindy know they can't get the truth from Casey and she looks at them with that "deer in the headlights" look, why do they continue to defend her?  Do they not realize that this is just prolonging the situation and putting off the inevitable point where she needs to face reality and tell the truth?

I guess the reason I bring up counseling is because the Anthony's need to face responsibility for their behavior going a long ways back.  All of them are denying responsibility.  Cindy and George have lied, have blamed everyone else for their problems.  When will they take on the responsibility for their mistakes and own their own behavior?  Stop blaming everyone else!!!  Sure, others make mistakes (like protesters), but those are their mistakes.  They need to own their own behavior, too.  However, the cameras are on the Anthony's now.  Man up, Anthony's. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1615 on: September 22, 2008, 10:32:18 PM »

Thanks seeme!

LP on Dana says that the night of June 15th Cindy literally grabbed Casey by the throat ...then reiterated the same .... "literally by the throat" .... How would he know that and why was this never brought up before?  Where does he get his "after the fact" info?  Anyone know?

WOW. 

That's not the only violence that took place in the Anthony home when Padilla had bailed Casey out on bond. 

It was mentioned George and Casey got in a fight over where Caylee was and that it got so heated they had to be pulled apart....During one of her stints in between jail visits...

Lisa

I did. And George had to leave the house for a couple of day's. NO ONE is going to get any honest information from Casey. She will just look at you with one of those "Deer in the headlights" looks. I feel thats she is beyond understanding what the truth is.

All the more reason for her parents to say, "sorry honey, you are going back to jail."

Lisa
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1616 on: September 22, 2008, 10:32:31 PM »

The fight that LP was talking about didnt happen after in between jail house visits....it happen the night of JUNE  15TH.....on fathers day....after Cindy had found out about Casey steeling money from the GM........so no  Colt  didnt mention this fight>>>>
[/quote]

We are talking about a different fight..That supposedly happened when Casey was out on bond...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: September 22, 2008, 10:32:39 PM »

hey Rob    are you still here?

yes ma'am - listening to Red

what's up?
just wanted to tell you that I will be E-mailing you either tonight or tomorrow...sorry but Ive beeen busy but am still interested in what you have to say...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1618 on: September 22, 2008, 10:33:09 PM »

Colt, have you advised the Anthony's to get professional counseling to help them deal with this situation?

I can say yes, because it's been reported by one of the news stations.
Um...does that mean they are getting counseling?  Can you answer this yes or no?

Is he referring to legal counseling??

No. I'm not referring to legal counseling.

Chuck
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: September 22, 2008, 10:33:15 PM »

[/quote]

WOW. 
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lisa
[/quote]

[/quote]

Can you answer why George and Cindy would even have her in their home right now.  I would venture to say that Casey would be better off in a jail cell than in that house with such a volatile situation.  I know they love their daughter but what about Caylee. Someone has to be the voice for that child and the mother is NOT going to be that voice.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.