April 18, 2024, 09:56:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350212 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: September 22, 2008, 10:46:57 PM »

Strange tonight-visitor from Orlando, FL and also from Aruba on the board.  Guess everyone wanted to listen to Dana's show tonight.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1661 on: September 22, 2008, 10:47:22 PM »

I believe Casey killed Caylee to hurt her mother (Cindy).  Cindy seems to be the only person that can get into Casey's head. After the deed was done in whatever fashion, the whole family is trying to protect Casey from the consequences of her evil action.  We are seeing their family being destroyed a little day by day and now those who were in contact with her coming forward to confirm their innocence. Casey is truly a mental case and I strongly believe she should be moved to a safe house to accelerate her break down.  She is in comfortable surroundings and hasn't begun to feel what her life will be after the trial

ITA Casey is still in the house and still is able to have some power/control and manipulation as far as her family goes. IMO she needs to be separated from them with no contact with them at all because it seems to come down to power/control as far as Casey is concerned.

Take away any access to the Internet and telephone. I bet she'd crack.

That's why I don't get that she is still able to have the internet and phone access!  She has to be communicating with people who are sympathizing with her and feeding her ego!

Lisa
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1662 on: September 22, 2008, 10:48:12 PM »

[size=160pt]TERRIFIC SHOW DANA[/size][/b]

thank you we try hard to put on good shows
your comments are always appreciated

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: September 22, 2008, 10:48:45 PM »

Ummm. I'm confused. Why is anyone bothering to continue engaging this person?
Cuz it's fun to play cat and mouse while we wait for new events.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: September 22, 2008, 10:48:48 PM »

Colt, I believe you and I also believe that you really feel as if GA has nothing to hide.  What is your thoughts of Lee? Thanks for answering for us!!!  If I had a better understanding of what they are doing in hopes of finding Caylee, I would be behind them.  I know how my mom is with my nephews, and this would destroy her.  When I see Cindy lately, I can tell this is wearing on her.

I've never spoken with Lee. What do think most big brothers would do for their little sister??

A big brother would Hi-Five his little sister upon entering her lawyers office.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1665 on: September 22, 2008, 10:49:17 PM »

great comments Red  Exclamation

hardly one of your patented rants... but right on the money!

your comments and thoughts mimic so many here.

Yes, a subdued rant this evening. I am hopeful that Cindy Anthony had a productive and useful talk with Tim and that she comes to her senses and does the right thing.

As stated ... there is some stuff in the works.

And as for Aruba ... you think Natalee case is going away ... hahaha ... not a chance. If you only knew Aruba. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: September 22, 2008, 10:49:22 PM »

You know monkeys, it occurred to me that if Cindy did in fact choke Casey; then that might be the motivation for her to defend Casey to the hilt.  Pure and simple:  Guilt.  The dance with the thought, 'had I not blown my top that night', sweet, innocent Caylee might still be alive.

Thats understandable.....My  ex brother-in-law has been going through the same guilt because he made his daughter leave his house one night because of her constantly fighting with her sister and she took her 1 month old son with her and the next morning the baby was dead.........and he has blamed hisself every since then for making her leave....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: September 22, 2008, 10:49:45 PM »

If it were my daughter and I thought she knew anything about where my granddaughter was, I would have told her ...... HELL NO YOU CAN"T COME HOME UNTIL YOU TELL ME
WHERE MY GRANDBABY IS!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Grandmaof4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1668 on: September 22, 2008, 10:50:26 PM »

Thank you!  Raising kids is rewarding but sometimes it comes with its challenges. Imagine having a young adult that constantly brings you problems, not only normal teen issues, but she steals from you and then she steals from the grandparents. She ends up pregnant and has no means to take care of Caylee. She couldn't tell the truth if it was in her face.  She thinks she deserves everything and it is clearly evident that someone else is taking care of this baby. There is no way she could afford the clothes and toys in those pictures. Caylee does not appear to be starving or an unhappy child. I believe Casey was very jealous of Caylee and has some bizarre mindset that Caylee was taking away whatever attention and gifts were rightfully hers. This included Cindy's attention. She will suffer the consequences for her actions.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: September 22, 2008, 10:51:00 PM »

Kristin,

Did you see the pix of the the little girl in TN McDonald's "possible Caylee sighting?

They're on here but don't remember what page. But, IMO not Caylee. Didn't look like her at all if you ask me.

Yeah I did see them and IMO it was not Caylee Did you see where I posted the confirming it was not her? I guess Casey was cashing a bad check in Orlando an hour before  the sighting

Oh good, you did see them....I was skimming over posts for a few pages, cause I got a little behind....and didn't see the part about the check cashing that you posted

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1670 on: September 22, 2008, 10:51:42 PM »

Colt, I believe you and I also believe that you really feel as if GA has nothing to hide.  What is your thoughts of Lee? Thanks for answering for us!!!  If I had a better understanding of what they are doing in hopes of finding Caylee, I would be behind them.  I know how my mom is with my nephews, and this would destroy her.  When I see Cindy lately, I can tell this is wearing on her.

I've never spoken with Lee. What do think most big brothers would do for their little sister??

I know the bond between a brother and a sister.  My brother is 7 years older than me.  Before I get slammed.......I may be getting soft (due to the 15 pounds that has taken residency on my butt since this case has started), but if I were a psycho path liar like Casey and was swearing up and down how innocent I was, my parents would believe me also.  Maybe I can say that because I am not that way, but they feel as parents they are protecting Casey and they are afraid (they have) that they have lost Caylee, and dont want to lose Casey also.  I know is sounds sick, but it seems as if they have put Casey on a pedistal.  The more I hear, I really think that they honestly believe she is alive and Casey is innocent.  I am not going to bash them for defending their own when she has not been found guilty.  The more the protesters and media harass them it makes them seem more humble to me.  I hope that when they do realize there daughter is crazy, they will see the truth. I honestly cant see grandma helping aid Casey in the murder.  She seemed to be the one who honestly loved Caylee.  I think Casey was jealous of that.  I also really think Beaz and Casey are having a relationship...gross!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1671 on: September 22, 2008, 10:51:46 PM »

Chuck - bumping this up to ask you if you will be so kind as to reply.

Chuck,
When you come to a forum such as this - (where we are trying to piece things together and possibly lead to finding Caylee) and say things like this:
I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for.
You can bet your cheese sandwich you will get toasted to tell.  I honestly have a question for you - what is your purpose here?
BTW - My father is deceased decorated AF - So I sincerely thank you for your service to our country.
My advice to you (worth 2cents on a good day) is that you might be being snookered by George - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and Casey learned he deception from somewhere.  I just don't buy she woke up one day and became this new deceptive person.
I look forward to your comment on this.

Had nothing to with finding little Caylee. If there were such information given to me....I would have given this information to LE. Yes... the "Rag Mags" would indeed pay for "Scoop", even if it had nothing to do with Caylee, or Casey.

Chuck
With that answer I think I will go water plants - real ones.
Stick a fork in me - I am done.   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1672 on: September 22, 2008, 10:51:48 PM »

Great show Dana!!! Hurricane Gustav has made me soooo much more appreciative of things such as power, running water,cable and internet...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1673 on: September 22, 2008, 10:51:57 PM »

Did I hear Tim correctly on Dana's show tonight?  Did he say he talked to Cindy and will return to Florida to search for a living Caylee?  I had a hard time hearing him so I may be completely wrong. 

I just don't know what to think.  RG saying he heard Casey mention Zanny in 2006, the two "Caylee sightings" that are suddenly in the news,  and if Tim did say that...then I just don't get it.  I'm off to bed.  Maybe it'll all make sense tomorrow.   
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: September 22, 2008, 10:52:21 PM »

You know monkeys, it occurred to me that if Cindy did in fact choke Casey; then that might be the motivation for her to defend Casey to the hilt.  Pure and simple:  Guilt.  The dance with the thought, 'had I not blown my top that night', sweet, innocent Caylee might still be alive.

Thats understandable.....My  ex brother-in-law has been going through the same guilt because he made his daughter leave his house one night because of her constantly fighting with her sister and she took her 1 month old son with her and the next morning the baby was dead.........and he has blamed hisself every since then for making her leave....
That's sad.  However, I'm a huge believer in personal responsibility.  Your ex brother-in-law is NOT responsible for the behavior of someone else.  That's it.  No more.  He is responsible only for his own behavior. 

BRING NATALEE HOME
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: September 22, 2008, 10:52:26 PM »

Wonderful Show Dana . I have not always been able to listen.
It was a good variety of guest. Wish we could have heard Tim better. His voice is so quiet. I even got to hear Red for the first time.

I just want to make a comment on the story of Cindy choking Casey. Did Casey say this? We know she is a liar.
I know we heard a neighbor say there was a big argument on the 15 th. Was this argument Casey's fault or Cindy?

Also does anyone have a link to the 911 tapes? I looked for them but could not find them.
the aurgument we are talking about is on the 15th of june cindy had came home from visiting her father for fathers day and found out that Casey had stolen money from her grandmother and so thats what the fight was about as far as who had told LP about the fight we are not clear on that!

I knew the fight was on the 15th of June. I guess I should have said that instead of just the 15th. I also know a neighbor reported an argument taking place that evening. Tonight is the first I have heard of Cindy choking Casey.What I am wondering does LP have a source for that? Was his source Cindy or Casey?  I would not believe Casey if she were to tell me her name. JMHO
Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1676 on: September 22, 2008, 10:53:03 PM »

Great show Dana!!! Hurricane Gustav has made me soooo much more appreciative of things such as power, running water,cable and internet...
I'll bet it has, safety is the most important though.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: September 22, 2008, 10:53:13 PM »

great comments Red  Exclamation

hardly one of your patented rants... but right on the money!

your comments and thoughts mimic so many here.

Yes, a subdued rant this evening. I am hopeful that Cindy Anthony had a productive and useful talk with Tim and that she comes to her senses and does the right thing.

As stated ... there is some stuff in the works.

And as for Aruba ... you think Natalee case is going away ... hahaha ... not a chance. If you only knew Aruba. 

Wonderful !!!  Absolutely Great listening to you.  Very nice voice by the way.  Abbey
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1678 on: September 22, 2008, 10:53:37 PM »

So Cindy choked Casey on the 15th of June and casey took off cause she got scared??

no violence in that family 

hammers, hoses, chloroform, baseball bats, running over a lady and her baby in the driveway, beating an old lady, pushing around a guy 4'10", attempted assault on a "big" girl, and a "misplaced" little girl.

did I miss anything?
   THEY ARE ALL NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP !  Yikes!!!!

The Anthony house must be a seething cauldron by now, with the controlling, grandma given to choking people, the sociopathic daughter, and easily perturbed grandpa.  Yikes, I hope they have locks on their room doors for their own safety. 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1679 on: September 22, 2008, 10:53:42 PM »

I know the bond between a brother and a sister.  My brother is 7 years older than me.  Before I get slammed.......I may be getting soft (due to the 15 pounds that has taken residency on my butt since this case has started), but if I were a psycho path liar like Casey and was swearing up and down how innocent I was, my parents would believe me also.  Maybe I can say that because I am not that way, but they feel as parents they are protecting Casey and they are afraid (they have) that they have lost Caylee, and dont want to lose Casey also.  I know is sounds sick, but it seems as if they have put Casey on a pedistal.  The more I hear, I really think that they honestly believe she is alive and Casey is innocent.  I am not going to bash them for defending their own when she has not been found guilty.  The more the protesters and media harass them it makes them seem more humble to me.  I hope that when they do realize there daughter is crazy, they will see the truth. I honestly cant see grandma helping aid Casey in the murder.  She seemed to be the one who honestly loved Caylee.  I think Casey was jealous of that.  I also really think Beaz and Casey are having a relationship...gross!

Shellbell... I  totally agree with your last sentence.... 

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.