April 26, 2024, 07:55:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350622 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: September 22, 2008, 10:53:49 PM »

Kristin,

Did you see the pix of the the little girl in TN McDonald's "possible Caylee sighting?

They're on here but don't remember what page. But, IMO not Caylee. Didn't look like her at all if you ask me.

Yeah I did see them and IMO it was not Caylee Did you see where I posted the confirming it was not her? I guess Casey was cashing a bad check in Orlando an hour before  the sighting

Oh good, you did see them....I was skimming over posts for a few pages, cause I got a little behind....and didn't see the part about the check cashing that you posted

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1681 on: September 22, 2008, 10:54:40 PM »

Great show Dana!!! Hurricane Gustav has made me soooo much more appreciative of things such as power, running water,cable and internet...
I'll bet it has, safety is the most important though.

Thank you so much for the wonderful show !!!  Great guests, great host !! 
So nice to meet you.   Abbey
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1682 on: September 22, 2008, 10:55:01 PM »

Great show Dana!!! Hurricane Gustav has made me soooo much more appreciative of things such as power, running water,cable and internet...

Yes, safety is first, then after a couple of days of just being grateful to be safe, you start whining about missing the other luxuries....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1683 on: September 22, 2008, 10:55:04 PM »

Colt, I believe you and I also believe that you really feel as if GA has nothing to hide.  What is your thoughts of Lee? Thanks for answering for us!!!  If I had a better understanding of what they are doing in hopes of finding Caylee, I would be behind them.  I know how my mom is with my nephews, and this would destroy her.  When I see Cindy lately, I can tell this is wearing on her.

I've never spoken with Lee. What do think most big brothers would do for their little sister??

A big brother would Hi-Five his little sister upon entering her lawyers office.

Or instruct that donations to help "find" Caylee be deposited into his Pay Pal account?

Lisa
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: September 22, 2008, 10:55:38 PM »

Did I hear Tim correctly on Dana's show tonight?  Did he say he talked to Cindy and will return to Florida to search for a living Caylee?  I had a hard time hearing him so I may be completely wrong. 

I just don't know what to think.  RG saying he heard Casey mention Zanny in 2006, the two "Caylee sightings" that are suddenly in the news,  and if Tim did say that...then I just don't get it.  I'm off to bed.  Maybe it'll all make sense tomorrow.   

Tim always says his goal is to have a miracle and find someone alive, but if he has to find a small body and bring it home as in this case then thats what must be done.
Its a polite way.
Im sure red cold comment more.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1685 on: September 22, 2008, 10:55:55 PM »

Did I hear Tim correctly on Dana's show tonight?  Did he say he talked to Cindy and will return to Florida to search for a living Caylee?  I had a hard time hearing him so I may be completely wrong. 

I just don't know what to think.  RG saying he heard Casey mention Zanny in 2006, the two "Caylee sightings" that are suddenly in the news,  and if Tim did say that...then I just don't get it.  I'm off to bed.  Maybe it'll all make sense tomorrow.   
You may have missed Red when he said that there may be a 1 in a million chance that Caylee is possibly alive, but it is not a probable chance.  Looking at it in the reverse, if there is a 1 in a million chance she is alive, there is a 999,999 chance in a million that she is dead.  It's not a certainty, yet, but the probability is that she is dead.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1686 on: September 22, 2008, 10:55:55 PM »

TERRIFIC SHOW DANA

thank you we try hard to put on good shows
your comments are always appreciated

YOU'VE BEEN ON A ROLL LATELY!

you're doing a terrific job - keep up the good work Dana

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1687 on: September 22, 2008, 10:57:11 PM »

Great show tonight!  Thanks Tim and Leonard for answering the many questions and addressing many concerns from this board.  Thank you Dana for being the Monkey voice.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1688 on: September 22, 2008, 10:57:12 PM »

Superb show Dana!
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: September 22, 2008, 10:57:30 PM »

This talk about "Chuck" offering to mow the Anthony's lawn and then yesterday we saw a lawn service arrive to trim the trees and mow made me wonder about the Anthony's lack of friends or neighbors to help them.  In my neighborhood, if someone were in need of help, i.e. someone in the family died or if they were ill, the neighbors would, without even asking, be there to mow the lawn, trim or do anything else needed.  I find it strange that we never see friends, family members or neighbors helping the Anthonys out.  I also find it strange that George would take up with a perfect stranger and become best buddies within four hours, baring his soul and revealing family secrets, and the same for "Chuck." Does he need a friend that badly?  Don't these people have any friends and do they have to pick up strangers on the internet?

I have seen neighbors out on the street at night not to defend the Anthonys, but to try to restore peace in the neighborhood, although some of them have contributed to the violence themselves.

I think that the nightly protestors are putting some pressure on the Anthonys which needs to be applied, although I do not think the noise and violence is the right way to go about it.  A silent vigil of protestors would be better I think.  It would be more respectful of Caylee and less disturbing to the neighborhood.  Actually, if I lived in Orlando that's what I would do.

I don't feel sorry for the Anthonys because they seem to have no friends and no family members supporting them.  They deserve it. I doubt decent people would associate with them at this point.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1690 on: September 22, 2008, 10:58:58 PM »

Well I am calling it a night all. Ike blew 6 very large trees down in my yard and 2 are on my roof. Got the tree guys coming in the morning. YEAH!! ::MonkeyDance::I will peeking in for updates off and on during the day.

Also, GREAT SHOW DANA  AND RED 

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1691 on: September 22, 2008, 10:59:27 PM »

[size=160pt]TERRIFIC SHOW DANA[/size][/b]

DANA -  I have a question - Are my new monkey ears playing a trick on me or did you say the web address is scaredmonkeys. COM  - cause I show .NET   It was at the end of the show.  There is a .com and I don't think it is yours, is it?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1692 on: September 22, 2008, 10:59:36 PM »

great comments Red  Exclamation

hardly one of your patented rants... but right on the money!

your comments and thoughts mimic so many here.

Yes, a subdued rant this evening. I am hopeful that Cindy Anthony had a productive and useful talk with Tim and that she comes to her senses and does the right thing.

As stated ... there is some stuff in the works.

And as for Aruba ... you think Natalee case is going away ... hahaha ... not a chance. If you only knew Aruba

maybe it's just me and maybe I'm wrong, but for the first time in three years I sense some type of serenity in your voice.

am I right?

is that "tone" a sign of better things to come?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1693 on: September 22, 2008, 11:00:24 PM »

Well I am calling it a night all. Ike blew 6 very large trees down in my yard and 2 are on my roof. Got the tree guys coming in the morning. YEAH!! ::MonkeyDance::I will peeking in for updates off and on during the day.

Also, GREAT SHOW DANA  AND RED 
[/quote

Glad you are safe lefty.... sorry about the trees.... I have a bunch down in my yard also..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1694 on: September 22, 2008, 11:00:38 PM »

Great show tonight!  Thanks Tim and Leonard for answering the many questions and addressing many concerns from this board.  Thank you Dana for being the Monkey voice.

thank you, its always great motivation to have a great audience to do the show for, thats what kept me going doing this talk show for 10 years now
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1695 on: September 22, 2008, 11:01:00 PM »

[size=160pt]TERRIFIC SHOW DANA[/size][/b]

DANA -  I have a question - Are my new monkey ears playing a trick on me or did you say the web address is scaredmonkeys. COM  - cause I show .NET   It was at the end of the show.  There is a .com and I don't think it is yours, is it?
http://www.scaredmonkeys.com is the address of the blog
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net is the address of the discussion forum

BRING NATALEE HOME
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1696 on: September 22, 2008, 11:02:27 PM »

So Cindy choked Casey on the 15th of June and casey took off cause she got scared??

no violence in that family 

hammers, hoses, chloroform, baseball bats, running over a lady and her baby in the driveway, beating an old lady, pushing around a guy 4'10", attempted assault on a "big" girl, and a "misplaced" little girl.

did I miss anything?

You're doing good....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1697 on: September 22, 2008, 11:02:36 PM »

This talk about "Chuck" offering to mow the Anthony's lawn and then yesterday we saw a lawn service arrive to trim the trees and mow made me wonder about the Anthony's lack of friends or neighbors to help them.  In my neighborhood, if someone were in need of help, i.e. someone in the family died or if they were ill, the neighbors would, without even asking, be there to mow the lawn, trim or do anything else needed.  I find it strange that we never see friends, family members or neighbors helping the Anthonys out.  I also find it strange that George would take up with a perfect stranger and become best buddies within four hours, baring his soul and revealing family secrets, and the same for "Chuck." Does he need a friend that badly?  Don't these people have any friends and do they have to pick up strangers on the internet?

I have seen neighbors out on the street at night not to defend the Anthonys, but to try to restore peace in the neighborhood, although some of them have contributed to the violence themselves.

I think that the nightly protestors are putting some pressure on the Anthonys which needs to be applied, although I do not think the noise and violence is the right way to go about it.  A silent vigil of protestors would be better I think.  It would be more respectful of Caylee and less disturbing to the neighborhood.  Actually, if I lived in Orlando that's what I would do.

I don't feel sorry for the Anthonys because they seem to have no friends and no family members supporting them.  They deserve it. I doubt decent people would associate with them at this point.

I know people like Casey, and they thrive off of attention.  I dont believe the protestors are helping, Casey enjoys it. 
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1698 on: September 22, 2008, 11:03:42 PM »

Yes, safety is first, then after a couple of days of just being grateful to be safe, you start whining about missing the other luxuries....

Yep and then for us, about 3 days in....we started picking at each other ...needless to say i had to have quite a few timeouts with just me and my little battery operated radio and flashlight!

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1699 on: September 22, 2008, 11:04:51 PM »

I just thought of something really creepy.  Remember the psychic lady who wrote that "letter from Caylee" thing?  There was something in it about the "car parts man" or "man who worked at the car parts store."  Something about Casey leaving Caylee with the car parts guy to dispose of or something like that.

It creeps me out that an actual car parts guy has invaded the Anthony family and now, this forum.

Weird, weird, weird. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.