April 26, 2024, 02:38:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350611 times)
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: September 22, 2008, 11:05:16 PM »

I am a bit too old for him.....(yeah a bit in my dreams), but I think Jessee is a cutie ....
Any of you younguns think so , or is it just the older woman in me ?
I bit to young for me too, but he is a cutie.

I think he's beautiful.... CooCoo Ca Choo, Mrs.Robinson.....

Like maybe a lil boy toy....

"God dont like ugly"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: September 22, 2008, 11:05:41 PM »

Great show Dana!!! Hurricane Gustav has made me soooo much more appreciative of things such as power, running water,cable and internet...
I'll bet it has, safety is the most important though.

Yes, safety is first, then after a couple of days of just being grateful to be safe, you start whining about missing the other luxuries....

Yep and then for us, about 3 days in....we started picking at each other ...needless to say i had to have quite a few timeouts with just me and my little battery operated radio and flashlight!

yep.... gets to be a little too much togetherness at times, especially with everyone irritable and just soooo over it and ready to get back to normal..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1702 on: September 22, 2008, 11:05:52 PM »

So Cindy choked Casey on the 15th of June and casey took off cause she got scared??

I cannot imagine who told Leonard Pailla about this incident.  He admits that Cindy and George will deny it.

Janet
He said the neighbor heard the fight.  Maybe the neighbor also saw something through windows.  If you hear yelling and screaming, you usually go look outside to see what's happening.

Lee trusted Padilla at first.  He gave him Casey's cell records, he may have given him a lot more than that, including information like this.  Doesn't make it true..... Casey probably told Lee....Lee told Padilla. 

And we know from Padilla, that he has all along been interviewing friends, etc., while he was in Orlando and continuing after he left Orlando.  No telling what all he's been told.  That brings up another thought....LE went to see Padilla recently to get stuff on the record...wouldn't LE want to get on the record any interviews Padilla has done since Padilla left Orlando....sure they would!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1703 on: September 22, 2008, 11:05:56 PM »

I just thought of something really creepy.  Remember the psychic lady who wrote that "letter from Caylee" thing?  There was something in it about the "car parts man" or "man who worked at the car parts store."  Something about Casey leaving Caylee with the car parts guy to dispose of or something like that.

It creeps me out that an actual car parts guy has invaded the Anthony family and now, this forum.

Weird, weird, weird. 

OMG, You are right !!!  I remember that.  creepy
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1704 on: September 22, 2008, 11:06:21 PM »

oops..messed that quote up...LOL...anyways...I think he's beautiful.... CooCoo Ca Choo, Mrs.Robinson..... 

"God dont like ugly"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1705 on: September 22, 2008, 11:06:37 PM »

I am a bit too old for him.....(yeah a bit in my dreams), but I think Jessee is a cutie ....
Any of you younguns think so , or is it just the older woman in me ?
I bit to young for me too, but he is a cutie.

I think he's beautiful.... CooCoo Ca Choo, Mrs.Robinson.....

Like maybe a lil boy toy....

Yep!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: September 22, 2008, 11:07:00 PM »

[size=160pt]TERRIFIC SHOW DANA[/size][/b]

thank you we try hard to put on good shows
your comments are always appreciated

DANA -  I have a question - Are my new monkey ears playing a trick on me or did you say the web address is scaredmonkeys. COM  - cause I show .NET   It was at the end of the show.  There is a .com and I don't think it is yours, is it?

www.scaredmonkeys.net is the address of the forum we are on right now.
www.scaredmonkeys.com is what we often refer to here as "The Front Page".  Many monkeys will first go to the front page to read news.  And of course, we find Dana there too. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1707 on: September 22, 2008, 11:08:20 PM »

I just thought of something really creepy.  Remember the psychic lady who wrote that "letter from Caylee" thing?  There was something in it about the "car parts man" or "man who worked at the car parts store."  Something about Casey leaving Caylee with the car parts guy to dispose of or something like that.

It creeps me out that an actual car parts guy has invaded the Anthony family and now, this forum.

Weird, weird, weird. 
Yikes, Switchy - have a link for that?
Dana - thanks - a newbie here.  Loved the show!!!!!!!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1708 on: September 22, 2008, 11:09:07 PM »

Red, are you still here?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1709 on: September 22, 2008, 11:09:32 PM »

Ok, I have two really dumb questions, then I will run get in bed real quick before you can hammer me.  If George and Cindy are involved, what keeps the three of them from trying to run???  And what keeps Baez from just saying ok, we will plead guilty to all charges, pay her fine and be done with it???  Then would it be double jeopary if they finally put murder charges on her?????  Ok, I'm ready.........................................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1710 on: September 22, 2008, 11:10:49 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

yes I remember also and it was something that just stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!!!Casey could have very well been truthful when saying I  dont know where she is...because the parts store person took care of it for her andif so she very well might not know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but still she knows that she is dead and why and how.........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: September 22, 2008, 11:11:11 PM »

Night Monkeys.... due to Casey and her lies I have been missing out on alot of sleep...I had alot of catching up to do....See y'all tomorrow, hopefully something other than the latest BOOTY CALL will come up...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1712 on: September 22, 2008, 11:11:18 PM »

New posters and the Grunds are trying to make it look like Casey recently met new friends and perhaps something happened and she "snapped."  I seriously doubt this.  The kind of behavior Casey has shown doesn't just happen in a flash--like a snapping change.  It builds and builds over time.  It's just that those around her couldn't see the pressure building inside her.  The Grunds pushed her to make baby sitting arrangements other than their house.  Cindy and George pushed her to move out and take responsibility for Caylee, including getting a sitter instead of leaving her at home with them.  She was always trying to find a babysitter.  This probably became an overwhelming problem to her.  It might have pushed her to find a final resolution on her own.  After killing Caylee, she thought she resolved that problem.  No need for a sitter now.

A beautiful life?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: September 22, 2008, 11:11:35 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

Yeah I had posted that a while back asking if that interview on the news was done b4 or after the 400page release...
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1714 on: September 22, 2008, 11:12:03 PM »

have yall looked at the cam lately? Looks like a person standing in the doorway....but its not..its creepy.....

"God dont like ugly"
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: September 22, 2008, 11:12:32 PM »

Night Monkeys.... due to Casey and her lies I have been missing out on alot of sleep...I had alot of catching up to do....See y'all tomorrow, hopefully something other than the latest BOOTY CALL will come up...

Goodnight Cubbee 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: September 22, 2008, 11:12:34 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

yes I remember also and it was something that just stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!!!Casey could have very well been truthful when saying I  dont know where she is...because the parts store person took care of it for her andif so she very well might not know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but still she knows that she is dead and why and how.........

Can someone find that letter and bring it over???  Please
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: September 22, 2008, 11:12:35 PM »

Marc Klass just called Casey Anthony an ODIOUS CREATURE!!!!!

love itttttttt! 

Perfect assessment!

Phew, I love it too

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1718 on: September 22, 2008, 11:13:11 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 
Yikes, Switchy - have a link for that?
Dana - thanks - a newbie here.  Loved the show!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, I'm wracking my brains trying to remember where I read that.  It creeped me out at the time and I didn't save it.  Does anyone else know where that is?  It was a psychic who claimed she'd received a message from Caylee.  It was quite lengthy and weird.

Anyone?
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: September 22, 2008, 11:14:20 PM »

great comments Red  Exclamation

hardly one of your patented rants... but right on the money!

your comments and thoughts mimic so many here.

Yes, a subdued rant this evening. I am hopeful that Cindy Anthony had a productive and useful talk with Tim and that she comes to her senses and does the right thing.

As stated ... there is some stuff in the works.

And as for Aruba ... you think Natalee case is going away ... hahaha ... not a chance. If you only knew Aruba

maybe it's just me and maybe I'm wrong, but for the first time in three years I sense some type of serenity in your voice.

am I right?

is that "tone" a sign of better things to come?

I was not sincere in the past? 

Hmm ... guess I better work on my delivery. There are some things that will be coming out in the near future that will make Aruba's efforts to make the NH story go away not occur. They just don't get it and never will.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.