April 23, 2024, 09:41:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350445 times)
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1720 on: September 22, 2008, 11:14:58 PM »

Ummm. I'm confused. Why is anyone bothering to continue engaging this person?
Hi Stayhomemommy
I am with ya.  I wont even waste my time talking to someone I think is just trying to start trouble with my fellow monkeys 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1721 on: September 22, 2008, 11:15:09 PM »

I just thought of something really creepy.  Remember the psychic lady who wrote that "letter from Caylee" thing?  There was something in it about the "car parts man" or "man who worked at the car parts store."  Something about Casey leaving Caylee with the car parts guy to dispose of or something like that.

It creeps me out that an actual car parts guy has invaded the Anthony family and now, this forum.

Weird, weird, weird. 
Yikes, Switchy - have a link for that?
Dana - thanks - a newbie here.  Loved the show!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh, I'm wracking my brains trying to remember where I read that.  It creeped me out at the time and I didn't save it.  Does anyone else know where that is?  It was a psychic who claimed she'd received a message from Caylee.  It was quite lengthy and weird.

Anyone?

I remember seeing her on TV.  I can't remember what show though.  She said something about the man hitting her too.  Didn't she?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: September 22, 2008, 11:15:35 PM »

I just thought of something really creepy.  Remember the psychic lady who wrote that "letter from Caylee" thing?  There was something in it about the "car parts man" or "man who worked at the car parts store."  Something about Casey leaving Caylee with the car parts guy to dispose of or something like that.

It creeps me out that an actual car parts guy has invaded the Anthony family and now, this forum.

Weird, weird, weird. 

Gosh, I'm wracking my brains trying to remember where I read that.  It creeped me out at the time and I didn't save it.  Does anyone else know where that is?  It was a psychic who claimed she'd received a message from Caylee.  It was quite lengthy and weird.

Anyone?

It was in the form of a letter from Caylee to Casey
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: September 22, 2008, 11:15:44 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

Anyone?

It was that whacko psycho... I mean psychic lady, and I think her interview was on MyFoxOrlando.... I remember it because she kept using big words when she was talking as Caylee...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: September 22, 2008, 11:16:29 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

OMG, You are right !!!  I remember that.  creepy
yes I remember also and it was something that just stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!!!Casey could have very well been truthful when saying I  dont know where she is...because the parts store person took care of it for her andif so she very well might not know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but still she knows that she is dead and why and how.........

Why would a parts store person help out Casey? I think it is simpler than that. IMHO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: September 22, 2008, 11:17:09 PM »

great comments Red  Exclamation

hardly one of your patented rants... but right on the money!

your comments and thoughts mimic so many here.

Yes, a subdued rant this evening. I am hopeful that Cindy Anthony had a productive and useful talk with Tim and that she comes to her senses and does the right thing.

As stated ... there is some stuff in the works.

And as for Aruba ... you think Natalee case is going away ... hahaha ... not a chance. If you only knew Aruba

maybe it's just me and maybe I'm wrong, but for the first time in three years I sense some type of serenity in your voice.

am I right?

is that "tone" a sign of better things to come?

I was not sincere in the past? 

Hmm ... guess I better work on my delivery. There are some things that will be coming out in the near future that will make Aruba's efforts to make the NH story go away not occur. They just don't get it and never will.

Red ~ the word was "serenity"  as in serene.  Calm.  Nothing to do with sincerity.  We know you are sincere.  But not always serene.  As in a good rant...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: September 22, 2008, 11:17:14 PM »

[size=160pt]TERRIFIC SHOW DANA[/size][/b]

thank you we try hard to put on good shows
your comments are always appreciated

DANA -  I have a question - Are my new monkey ears playing a trick on me or did you say the web address is scaredmonkeys. COM  - cause I show .NET   It was at the end of the show.  There is a .com and I don't think it is yours, is it?

The main Scared Monkeys BLOG (not the forum) is www.scaredmonkeys.com .  The forum is www.scaredmonkeys.net .  Dana's radio page is www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio  . The Missing Persons BLOG is http://missingexploited.com/

BLOG = A main page with articles with a comment area after each article

FORUM = No articles, just threads for discussions on various subjects.  A forum format is much better for discussions.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1727 on: September 22, 2008, 11:17:26 PM »

Violence is how this family deals with stress.  Casey learned this at home, from Mom and Dad.  So, is it this simple?  When put under stress about child care and supporting "the child,"  Casey just snapped and violently killed Caylee.  Cindy pushed her to the end of her rope in the confrontation on the 15th, and Casey was enraged.  She took Caylee, left the house, and killed the child in a rage.  It just might be this simple.  So horrible.

I'm down to two scenarios.

One Casey left with Caylee on the nite of the 15th and killed her.

or

Caylee stayed at home and George or Cindy killed her.

option one looks better.

no way is this an accident.

Casey could have been so pissed about what Cindy did to her (if she indeed had her by the throat) that she either snapped.. OR, Caylee was crying because of what was happening, and Casey went off on her.. perhaps got physical with her w/out meaning to, and hurt her badly... accidentally killed her.   
It could be that simple.  Occam's Razor

Maybe shook Caylee? (Usually is the most simple thing...)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1728 on: September 22, 2008, 11:17:36 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

Anyone?
I  didnt read it I watched the video of it and i had gotten itfrom here....they were on some morning show...this woman and some guy that was a co-worker of hers....I thik they done some kind of radio show or something and the woman said that just all of a sudden Caylee started speaking to her...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1729 on: September 22, 2008, 11:17:44 PM »

Kristin,

Did you see the pix of the the little girl in TN McDonald's "possible Caylee sighting?

They're on here but don't remember what page. But, IMO not Caylee. Didn't look like her at all if you ask me.
I think it was on Dr. Phil but not sure, that the TN Mcdonalds sighting was at the same time they have Casay on Camera cashing bad checks at Bank America.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1730 on: September 22, 2008, 11:17:44 PM »

Ummm. I'm confused. Why is anyone bothering to continue engaging this person?
Hi Stayhomemommy
I am with ya.  I wont even waste my time talking to someone I think is just trying to start trouble with my fellow monkeys 

I smell a

"God dont like ugly"
MSE
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: September 22, 2008, 11:19:15 PM »

Kristin,

Did you see the pix of the the little girl in TN McDonald's "possible Caylee sighting?

They're on here but don't remember what page. But, IMO not Caylee. Didn't look like her at all if you ask me.
I think it was on Dr. Phil but not sure, that the TN Mcdonalds sighting was at the same time they have Casay on Camera cashing bad checks at Bank America.
I also left out that in the sighting they also thought that Casey was there.  Not 100% sure if I am talking about the same sighting. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1732 on: September 22, 2008, 11:19:33 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

OMG, You are right !!!  I remember that.  creepy
yes I remember also and it was something that just stuck in my head!!!!!!!!!!!Casey could have very well been truthful when saying I  dont know where she is...because the parts store person took care of it for her andif so she very well might not know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!but still she knows that she is dead and why and how.........

Why would a parts store person help out Casey? I think it is simpler than that. IMHO
Casey had a friend that worked at a parts store..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: September 22, 2008, 11:19:42 PM »

Sorry a little behind sorry if this has been posted

The couple who owns a McDonald's in suburban Nashville, Tenn., said surveillance photos from July 10 show a little girl who resembles Caylee Anthony, the missing 3-year-old from Orlando.

An FBI spokesman in Tampa said Monday that this is one sighting of many, and none has turned out to be Caylee.

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.

An FBI spokesman said, “This tip is in the same group as other Caylee sightings...None is turning out to be the one we're looking for in terms of her recovery.
"

Wow!  This is how you tie up loose ends...After a while, all the ends are tied.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1734 on: September 22, 2008, 11:19:56 PM »

You know monkeys, it occurred to me that if Cindy did in fact choke Casey; then that might be the motivation for her to defend Casey to the hilt.  Pure and simple:  Guilt.  The dance with the thought, 'had I not blown my top that night', sweet, innocent Caylee might still be alive.

Thats understandable.....My  ex brother-in-law has been going through the same guilt because he made his daughter leave his house one night because of her constantly fighting with her sister and she took her 1 month old son with her and the next morning the baby was dead.........and he has blamed hisself every since then for making her leave....
That's sad.  However, I'm a huge believer in personal responsibility.  Your ex brother-in-law is NOT responsible for the behavior of someone else.  That's it.  No more.  He is responsible only for his own behavior. 
Higherhopes - I agree your ex-brother in law should not feel guilty for parenting and setting boundaries.  I think Cindy will have a hard time feeling that choking her was proper parenting.  She will need to deal with that when this is done.  I think the whole family has anger management issues, that unresolved might have been the catalyst for Caylee being where she is tonight.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1735 on: September 22, 2008, 11:20:19 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

Anyone?

I remember seeing her on TV.  I can't remember what show though.  She said something about the man hitting her too.  Didn't she?

Yeah, we couldn't figure out if the car parts guy "hid" Caylee, or "hit" Caylee.

Either way, it's freaking weird that a car parts guy shows up out of the blue at the Anthony's and then here.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1736 on: September 22, 2008, 11:20:47 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

Anyone?

It was that whacko psycho... I mean psychic lady, and I think her interview was on MyFoxOrlando.... I remember it because she kept using big words when she was talking as Caylee...
The Detroit Radio Psychic?  She was a little "out there"....she read a letter on air that was from beyond the grave to Casey from Caylee...

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: September 22, 2008, 11:21:00 PM »

Weird, weird, weird. 

Anyone?
I  didnt read it I watched the video of it and i had gotten itfrom here....they were on some morning show...this woman and some guy that was a co-worker of hers....I thik they done some kind of radio show or something and the woman said that just all of a sudden Caylee started speaking to her...

Yep, thats it !!!  We watched it and she definitely said the car parts man would lead them to her
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1738 on: September 22, 2008, 11:21:11 PM »

great comments Red  Exclamation

hardly one of your patented rants... but right on the money!

your comments and thoughts mimic so many here.

Yes, a subdued rant this evening. I am hopeful that Cindy Anthony had a productive and useful talk with Tim and that she comes to her senses and does the right thing.

As stated ... there is some stuff in the works.

And as for Aruba ... you think Natalee case is going away ... hahaha ... not a chance. If you only knew Aruba

maybe it's just me and maybe I'm wrong, but for the first time in three years I sense some type of serenity in your voice.

am I right?

is that "tone" a sign of better things to come?

I was not sincere in the past? 

Hmm ... guess I better work on my delivery. There are some things that will be coming out in the near future that will make Aruba's efforts to make the NH story go away not occur. They just don't get it and never will.

Bro, read that again...

I implied that you had a calm in your voice... something not heard when talking about 'r00ba in the past.

it's late and maybe you didn't see that all too clearly.... and for once it was not my fault due to a typo.   

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: September 22, 2008, 11:22:25 PM »

have yall looked at the cam lately? Looks like a person standing in the doorway....but its not..its creepy.....

Not sure but it might be Caylee Missing posters on the front door that are making it look that way?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.