April 24, 2024, 03:58:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350478 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: September 23, 2008, 01:05:23 AM »

Phil needs to get himself a dome warmer ski-cap  up there on that mini-helicopter
pad thing he has got going on the top of his head. I am terribly afraid that all of
his intelligence is condensating right out of the top part where there's no hair on it.

Dr. Phil is too sexy for his hair.............thats why it isnt there..............

HH,  I think just the thought of Dr Phil must put the monkeys in a deep sleep.   Watch see how many more go down now.

Dr Phil Dr Phil Dr Phil   zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: September 23, 2008, 01:06:37 AM »

Phil needs to get himself a dome warmer ski-cap  up there on that mini-helicopter
pad thing he has got going on the top of his head. I am terribly afraid that all of
his intelligence is condensating right out of the top part where there's no hair on it.

Dr. Phil is too sexy for his hair.............thats why it isnt there..............

HH,  I think just the thought of Dr Phil must put the monkeys in a deep sleep.   Watch see how many more go down now.

well.now you've done it ..................we are gonna have to run this thing all by ourselves untill someone wakes up

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1802 on: September 23, 2008, 01:08:04 AM »

<snipped>

Nancy Grace 9/22  Recap

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

I was going to listen to NANCY GRACE again in about an hour.  There are some words of  of Richard Grund that I want to make sure I comprehended correctly.

However ... now that I will be able to listen your youtube of the interview in the morning ... I do believe that a game of scrabble with hubby is where it is at and ... then I will call it a night.

Thank you Carpe.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS

Janet
9:10 PM PT

Night night, Janet!

You're welcome.

Triple Word Score that bad boy.... make it a good one, preferably some word
with an X, Q or Z in it. Give him hell, girlfriend... run the board!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1803 on: September 23, 2008, 01:11:43 AM »

well.now you've done it ..................we are gonna have to run this thing all by ourselves untill someone wakes up

On no .... I think I may be going down myself now.  It's all in your hands HH...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1804 on: September 23, 2008, 01:15:24 AM »

On no .... I think I may be going down myself now.  It's all in your hands HH...
NO........Im going with you gotta go lay down now myself......goodnight Monkeys.............see ya tomorrow!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1805 on: September 23, 2008, 01:23:21 AM »

G'night HH and MM!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1806 on: September 23, 2008, 01:30:15 AM »

O.K.    since I have been here for awhile and have followed this case as though my life depended on it, I just want someone to tell me one thing.....everybody that I talk to about this case have different opinions and I have talked to some that says they think Caylee is alive and that just burns me up.....Yes I would like to believe that Caylee is alive...but sadly I dont and so when I hear that from anyone my first Question is....then where is she>>>>.If she is alive and with someone else...what are they gonna do with her?  lock her up for the rest of her life....this is a big story and everybody knows about it and she wont stay a little girl forever and so Im just wondering what would they possibly keep her for.............it just doesnt make sense to me......so what i am asking is ....if Casey really gave this baby to someone and they took off with her, does anyone think that they could possibly get away with it as the years go by...

If we are assuming Casey gave or sold the baby to someone else, yes they could get away with it for years.  I do think at this point, with the media saturation, they'd have to have taken her to another country though.  If that's the case, no we'll never see Caylee again or know what happened to her.

Of course, then we'd just have another mystery on our hands - who was decomposing in the trunk and why?
yes  my thoughts excactly....I KNOW all about how many children come up missing everday but the circumstances with this case are different than most....most missing children have parents that are cleared right away and are in no way considered at fault and thet is the reason hiding little Caylee is gonna be more difficult than a normal child obduction case.....as for the body in the truck....I believe that it was poor little Caylee, but when I ask the people that believe she is still alive I rarely get a straight answer out of them......anyway I hope we do find out something...I pray it doesnt  become another cold case ...PLEASE !!!!

I don't get a straight answer out of them either - except that the forensics are wrong or the forensics are just rumor, etc.  Where they think this child could be for the last 3 months, with no human laying eyes on her, is beyond me.  I think some people just like to hope for the best.

I do think that unless Casey or someone else breaks, Caylee's body will never be found.  I also think Casey will never tell us what she did or what happened.  She may be convicted of murder (I think she will be), but even then we won't know what happened.

Mark Klass was right - Casey is one odious creature.

Yes, he was great tonight on NG.  I just wanted to add that most the "alive" believers that I've spoken with have a dim view of law enforcement in general.  They think they are lying about the forensics!  Hey... it's all voo doo.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1807 on: September 23, 2008, 01:42:13 AM »

Is Michael Walsh a partner in Jose Baez's law firm?   In the following interview he fails to explain Casey's partying lifestyle in the month following her daughter's kidnapping.

According to Walsh in this July 30th interview ... Casey's story in regards to the nanny being gone when she arrived after work to pick up Caylee has changed.

Janet

+++++++

'Verdict with Dan Abrams' for Tuesday, July 29
updated 8:16 a.m. PT, Wed., July. 30, 2008

CLINT VAN ZANDT, FORMER FBI PROFILER:  You know, this is like some bad B movie or something, Dan, that the mother allegedly says, “I can‘t go to the cops because I‘ve seen television and I know if you go to the police or the FBI, your family‘s in danger.”  Hey, reality is she‘s been sitting there 31 days before this information came out. 

Supposedly, there are some reports that she took or stole or borrowed a credit card from her mother and ran up $40,000, $45,000 worth of bills on that credit card.  There were friends who were saying she‘s at a bar, she‘s at a disco.  Her boyfriend says, “She never told me about a missing child.”  When she‘s surrounded by friends and surrounded by her mother‘s plastic and credit cards, you would think somebody might have come out, like, “Oh, by the way, I ought to be out looking for my daughter, too.” 

And in a worst case scenario, if she stole the credit card to take cash advances to pay the kidnappers, there ought to be some financial trail.  Dan, this is one more time I‘ll follow the money. 

ABRAMS:  Mr. Walsh, I‘ll let you respond and then I want to ask you a follow-up question.

MICHAEL WALSH, CASEY ANTHONY‘S ATTORNEY:  Because the main purpose of this is to make sure that little Caylee is alive.  As you can tell from the phone calls, Caylee‘s been kidnapped.  Without going into what the kidnappers told Casey, obviously, you can imagine Casey‘s main concern is the welfare of her child, not whether or not she gets bad publicity.  I don‘t think she could get any more bad publicity.  But the focus of the motion was to protect little Caylee‘s life.  We believe she‘s still alive. 

ABRAMS:  Well, but you say it‘s to protect Caylee and what is it about the release that you‘re concerned about?  I mean, I would think that the problem for you, for your client, is that it seems from these calls that a lot of the family members believe or at least believed that Casey had done something wrong. 

WALSH:  Sure.  At first glance, that‘s exactly what it looks like.  And it‘s odd that somebody would report their child missing after 31 days.  But as the facts in this case come out, there will be - I don‘t want to say a good reason but certainly a very compelling reason why Casey did that. 

ABRAMS:  You guys keep saying that and I hear it, and I‘m just trying to figure out what possible good reason, even theoretically, there could be to not report your child missing for 31 days.  Now, again, the operative word is “good reason.”  Can you give us any sort of insight into - even if you don‘t want to get specific - what type of good reason there could be to not report your child missing for 31 days? 

WALSH:  Sure.  If the people who had her told her, “Look, if you go to the police, we‘ll kill her.”  And if you believe that and you believe that very bad, very dangerous people have your child and they‘re going to do bad things to that child if you go to the police, it tends to have a very chilling effect.  And I think the welfare of the child is a very good reason to not come forward

ABRAMS:  OK.  Well, I won‘t say the name.  I‘ll play the 911 tape then from Casey when she was talking about this. 

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

CASEY ANTHONY:  My daughter‘s been missing for the last 31 days. 

911 DISPATCHER:  And you know who has her? 

CASEY ANTHONY:  I know who has her.  I‘ve tried to contact her.  I actually received a phone call today.  Now, the number is no longer in service.  I did get to speak to my daughter for about a minute. 

911 DISPATCHER:  Who has her?  Do you have is a name? 

CASEY ANTHONY:  Her name is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. 

911 DISPATCHER:  Who is that - baby-sitter? 

CASEY ANTHONY:  She‘s been my nanny for about a year and a half, almost two years. 

911 DISPATCHER:  Why are you calling now?  Why didn‘t you call 31 days ago? 

CASEY ANTHONY:  I‘ve been looking for her and have gone through other resources to try to find her, which is stupid. 

(END AUDIO CLIP)

ABRAMS:  That‘s a name that‘s been out for weeks now.  I mean, this is not I‘m not disclosing this on this program ... 

WALSH:  No. 

ABRAMS:  As you know, Mr. Walsh.  Is that the person who you believed kidnapped Caylee? 

WALSH:  In part, but that‘s not the main person - no.

OK, that is just a completely ridiculous thing to say (the part I bolded).  If I thought for one single second my daughter was with very, very, bad dangerous people who may KILL her, I'd be screaming the place down for LE and FBI and mercenaries if I could get them.  WHO LEAVES THEIR CHILD WITH PEOPLE LIKE THAT AND GOES OUT TO PARTY???

Good Lord, that man is a complete and utter idiot to ever have said such a thing.  Casey leaves her 3 year old daughter with very, very bad dangerous people and goes out to party and that is supposed to make her look better HOW, exactly?
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1808 on: September 23, 2008, 01:43:30 AM »

If anyone still has one eye open and comes along and sees this I would like to know if it is a sure thing about GA having a gambling problem or is that just BS? If that is true how much of that credit card debit of $45,000 KC reportly ran up could be his? Could someone have taken Caylee because of money owed and KC is covering? Maybe today we'll learn some more facts. A lot has come out in the last couple of days but not what we want to know and that is where is Caylee?
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1809 on: September 23, 2008, 01:47:25 AM »

If anyone still has one eye open and comes along and sees this I would like to know if it is a sure thing about GA having a gambling problem or is that just BS? If that is true how much of that credit card debit of $45,000 KC reportly ran up could be his? Could someone have taken Caylee because of money owed and KC is covering? Maybe today we'll learn some more facts. A lot has come out in the last couple of days but not what we want to know and that is where is Caylee?

I've seen rumors about GA gambling, cheating on Cindy etc, but I've never seen a shred of proof of any of that.  I also don't see KC covering up for George - by all accounts, she hates his guts.  She'd only cover for George if her own @ss was on the line as well, IMO.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1810 on: September 23, 2008, 02:44:02 AM »

All Cindy's talk about how she lost 29 pounds really chaps my knickers.

She lost 35 lbs right around June 15th, 2008... didn't seem to care too

Carpe I Thank you so much for the Nancy Grace U-Tube!!!
PJ

much about that. Her name was Caylee!

Stuff a rag in it, Gladys.

Booooo frickity HOOOOOOO... soooooo you lost 29 pounds.

I'll be sure and cry in my beer for ya Cindy.
She needs to loose about one hundred more pounds and put Caseys a$$ back in jail.....thats about 1 hundred pounds of crap that could be shoveled out the door and no body would care...

I HEARDDDDD  DAT!

Nancy Grace 9/22  Recap

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1811 on: September 23, 2008, 02:46:56 AM »

OOOOOPPPPSSSSSSSSS...
Carpe,
My Thank you got stuffed in the middle of your U-Tube
You really are the BEST for doing this for those of us who don't get her show.   ThANK yOU AGAIN!!!
pj

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1812 on: September 23, 2008, 05:51:34 AM »

Hi late night monkeys,

I just had a weird thought I wanted to share.    What if Casey in her horrible dilema at one point considered suicide and decided using chloroform could be a quick painless way out.  Than she later changed her mind and threw the bottle in the trunk of her car and the heat made it explode and release the contents.   Just another possible explanation of the chloroform. 

But the bottle did not exploid.
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1813 on: September 23, 2008, 05:53:15 AM »

Hi late night monkeys,

I just had a weird thought I wanted to share.    What if Casey in her horrible dilema at one point considered suicide and decided using chloroform could be a quick painless way out.  Than she later changed her mind and threw the bottle in the trunk of her car and the heat made it explode and release the contents.   Just another possible explanation of the chloroform. 

But the bottle did not explode.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: September 23, 2008, 07:20:34 AM »

My mom used to hit me on the head with a Fuller brush when I wouldn't sit still.   

You and I must be long-lost sisters. My mom did the same thing to me. 

My mom used what she called a "brat whapper", commonly known as a fly swatter.   Crying or Very sad
My mom kept me on a pink leash with bells on it - in PUBLIC!!!!!!!

OMG!  My ex's Mom took all three of her kids to the store attached to a long rope (clothes line).  I can't believe what you went through, A-1.   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1815 on: September 23, 2008, 07:21:40 AM »

The brother of Cindy (Rick)was the one who stated George had a gambling problem back around when they were going to get a divorce. I can not find who originally stated the $45K amount. I believe NG had mentioned it on her show but I also heard 4-5K somewhere. Does anyone have info on this credit card amount?

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: September 23, 2008, 07:27:58 AM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

Chuck,

Thank you for your service to this country.

I am sorry that you cannot still work at the job that you seem to have liked.

Service professionals do make quick bonds having been in the thick of things (nurses, doctors, police, fire workers.  Did you ever see two nurses meet up for the first time?   Immediate friends.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 07:48:53 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1817 on: September 23, 2008, 07:31:18 AM »

GA on stalker Cam -watering the driveway

Wow, big news

Peace Monkeys
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: September 23, 2008, 07:37:59 AM »

Good mornin' Folks!!

btw, Who the heck hoses down their driveway at 6am??? 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1819 on: September 23, 2008, 07:38:45 AM »

GA on stalker Cam -watering the driveway

Wow, big news

Which cam are you watching? Mine has some kind of kid's slide in a building...weird.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.