April 25, 2024, 10:25:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350533 times)
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: September 23, 2008, 07:39:18 AM »

Hi late night monkeys,

I just had a weird thought I wanted to share.    What if Casey in her horrible dilema at one point considered suicide and decided using chloroform could be a quick painless way out.  Than she later changed her mind and threw the bottle in the trunk of her car and the heat made it explode and release the contents.   Just another possible explanation of the chloroform. 

But the bottle did not exploid.

I was trying to find a scenario that may fit the evidence...just guessing on the bottle exploding, don't know if it did or not. .. It could have been cleaned up.  I read it has to be stored in a glass bottle and was thinking that if left in the hot closed environment it might explode. 

I guess knowing when she did the research on chloroform might help in speculating.   Just a lot of questions.   ::MonkeyEek:
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1821 on: September 23, 2008, 07:47:06 AM »

GA on stalker Cam -watering the driveway

Wow, big news

Which cam are you watching? Mine has some kind of kid's slide in a building...weird.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Cam2

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Peace Monkeys
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1822 on: September 23, 2008, 07:48:39 AM »

GA on stalker Cam -watering the driveway

Wow, big news

Which cam are you watching? Mine has some kind of kid's slide in a building...weird.
http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Cam2

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam2.html

Thanks!

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1823 on: September 23, 2008, 07:49:46 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

Excersize

Good morning Cindy

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1824 on: September 23, 2008, 08:00:04 AM »

Attorney Dork Nojame

He blasted bloggers for throwing out accusations and stirring up problems.

"All this has been initiated by anonymous bloggers who have no clue as to what is really going on," NeJame said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2308sep23,0,4916508.story

Peace Monkeys
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: September 23, 2008, 08:05:59 AM »

Woops, sorry

Good morning George

Duh

Peace Monkeys
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: September 23, 2008, 08:11:11 AM »

Good morning monkeys!  Tomm you are in fine form this a.m.   

Dana's show last night was great.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1827 on: September 23, 2008, 08:14:25 AM »

Attorney Dork Nojame

"All this has been initiated by anonymous bloggers who have no clue as to what is really going on," NeJame said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2308sep23,0,4916508.story

The account held less than $2,500. So far, about $500 has been spent on T-shirts, bracelets and other small items, Kelley said.

They spent money on t-shirts??  They are charging $10 per shirt!

I'd like to see an itemized list of donations and expenditures.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: September 23, 2008, 08:15:17 AM »

Good morning Muffy.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: September 23, 2008, 08:15:23 AM »

Yep!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1830 on: September 23, 2008, 08:17:26 AM »

If it were my daughter and I thought she knew anything about where my granddaughter was, I would have told her ...... HELL NO YOU CAN"T COME HOME UNTIL YOU TELL ME
WHERE MY GRANDBABY IS!!!!

BINGO!!!

A little tough love is where it is at if Casey Anthony is ever going to talk.  This young lady needs to realize that her parents are no longer shielding her from accept personal responsibility for her wrongdoings.

Janet

________

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

maybe I'm a cold hearted old bastard, but I'm not sure I could ever forgive my daughter for something like this....I know I wouldn't be cuddling her.

I'm not sure I could ever forgive her - sorry. I know that sounds harsh... but this is a little girl that is defenseless.

If you are a cold hearted bastard, then I am a cold hearted bitch, because I feel the same as you do Rob. There is a difference between continuing to love someone who has been in your life forever and forgiving them. I would most certainly always love my child, but forgiving something such as this is just out of my realm of emotions.Hell, Caylee is not my grandbaby and I could never forgive her.

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: September 23, 2008, 08:17:34 AM »

Thank you Muff

I have to go out for awhile this morning
so I went ahead and got it out of my system

Peace Monkeys
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: September 23, 2008, 08:18:30 AM »

Attorney Dork Nojame

Well.... his first name is Dork....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1833 on: September 23, 2008, 08:18:41 AM »

Attorney Dork Nojame

Well, Mr. NeJame, please do inform us and let us know what is really going on.

Oh, morning monkeys!!!!

Crying b/c I had to get out of bed. 

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1834 on: September 23, 2008, 08:19:54 AM »

Morning monkeys. Doesn't look like anything major yet this morning. I wonder why, every day, I keep hoping I am going to wake up to a big break or such? **sigh**
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1835 on: September 23, 2008, 08:20:24 AM »

Haven't caught up yet. Tomm, anybody --- Did Chuck ever come back and answer questions? Hello? Chuck?

I remember you, Caylee.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: September 23, 2008, 08:21:56 AM »

Attorney Dork Nojame

Well.... his first name is Dork....

This part is interesting......

The Web site helpfindcaylee.com states that donations to the trust fund are going toward finding Caylee, such as paying for T-shirts, fliers and water for volunteers. The family would not benefit from any donations made, the site says.

Mark NeJame, the attorney for Caylee's grandparents George and Cindy Anthony, said there is no sign of problems.

"Neither George or Cindy handle or manage [the trust fund] as it was done independently by Mr. Kelley," he said. "I have asked and received full and complete documentation, which I am voluntarily turning over to anybody and everybody who requests."

Maybe we should request a copy of the "full and complete documentation."
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1837 on: September 23, 2008, 08:24:36 AM »

Haven't caught up yet. Tomm, anybody --- Did Chuck ever come back and answer questions? Hello? Chuck?

That's what I want to know.

Muff?

I won't be back until 11 eastern time

Please tell us about Chuck

Peace Monkeys
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: September 23, 2008, 08:25:08 AM »

Attorney Dork Nojame

He can blame bloggers all he wants. The fact is, George and Cindy are part of the problem, too. And while I feel that some of the protesters have gotten out of hand--and yes, I feel especially bad for the neighbors--it's insane to place all the blame on a group of people who are mostly out of state, and who aren't the ones out there provoking pushing, shoving, screaming, throwing rocks, et cetera.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1839 on: September 23, 2008, 08:25:40 AM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

I do agree that the a good percentage of the protestors are out of control. (reminds me of a Jerry Springer episode). I also believe that they have every right to a peacful protest though. I do wish they would not confront the protestors, only makes it worst as we've seen.

I go back and forth with Cindy and George's behavior. I believe that most of their hope that she is alive was coming from Mr Baez. I think that he is the one putting all the doubts in their heads about the testing and evidence and so on. He is defending Casey any which way he can. They want to hold on to any hope that they can.

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.