March 29, 2024, 01:35:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 349125 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1840 on: September 23, 2008, 08:27:22 AM »

Attorney Dork Nojame

He blasted bloggers for throwing out accusations and stirring up problems.

"All this has been initiated by anonymous bloggers who have no clue as to what is really going on," NeJame said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2308sep23,0,4916508.story

Well.... his first name is Dork....

This part is interesting......

The Web site helpfindcaylee.com states that donations to the trust fund are going toward finding Caylee, such as paying for T-shirts, fliers and water for volunteers. The family would not benefit from any donations made, the site says.

Mark NeJame, the attorney for Caylee's grandparents George and Cindy Anthony, said there is no sign of problems.

"Neither George or Cindy handle or manage [the trust fund] as it was done independently by Mr. Kelley," he said. "I have asked and received full and complete documentation, which I am voluntarily turning over to anybody and everybody who requests."

Maybe we should request a copy of the "full and complete documentation."

I dare ya! j/k. I think we should ask. That way, we bloggers can really know what's going on. Hey, those are HIS words, right?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1841 on: September 23, 2008, 08:28:03 AM »

Attorney Dork Nojame

"All this has been initiated by anonymous bloggers who have no clue as to what is really going on," NeJame said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2308sep23,0,4916508.story

The account held less than $2,500. So far, about $500 has been spent on T-shirts, bracelets and other small items, Kelley said.

They spent money on t-shirts??  They are charging $10 per shirt!

I'd like to see an itemized list of donations and expenditures.

The money spent on t-shirts might have been an initial set up fee (which could have been waived, it being a missing child), but there would be a charge for the t's themselves, say $2 or $3, depending on quantity and if Screen's Stars Best quality etc., and sold for $10.00 each.  Same for bracelets, buttons and etc.  Once you have the initial set up, relatively cheap. Now days, with computers and etc., not so much to set up.  In Madeleine McCann case, they were even charging for downloading a poster.  How much cash was taken in donations?  Was money sent to the house?  Some kind hearted people will do that.  Just put cash in an envelope and send for the family. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1842 on: September 23, 2008, 08:29:33 AM »

I know who could play NeJame in the after-school special. Just sayin

I remember you, Caylee.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1843 on: September 23, 2008, 08:29:33 AM »

Attorney Dork Nojame

He can blame bloggers all he wants. The fact is, George and Cindy are part of the problem, too. And while I feel that some of the protesters have gotten out of hand--and yes, I feel especially bad for the neighbors--it's insane to place all the blame on a group of people who are mostly out of state, and who aren't the ones out there provoking pushing, shoving, screaming, throwing rocks, et cetera.

Heheheeee the Blame Game

Every Monkey please accept this token of gratitude.....

Peace Monkeys
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1844 on: September 23, 2008, 08:30:53 AM »

The money spent on t-shirts might have been an initial set up fee (which could have been waived, it being a missing child), but there would be a charge for the t's themselves, say $2 or $3, depending on quantity and if Screen's Stars Best quality etc., and sold for $10.00 each.  Same for bracelets, buttons and etc.  Once you have the initial set up, relatively cheap. Now days, with computers and etc., not so much to set up.  In Madeleine McCann case, they were even charging for downloading a poster.  How much cash was taken in donations?  Was money sent to the house?  Some kind hearted people will do that.  Just put cash in an envelope and send for the family. 

All good points.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1845 on: September 23, 2008, 08:31:46 AM »

Attorney Dork Nojame

He can blame bloggers all he wants. The fact is, George and Cindy are part of the problem, too. And while I feel that some of the protesters have gotten out of hand--and yes, I feel especially bad for the neighbors--it's insane to place all the blame on a group of people who are mostly out of state, and who aren't the ones out there provoking pushing, shoving, screaming, throwing rocks, et cetera.

Heheheeee the Blame Game

Every Monkey please accept this token of gratitude.....

LOL. Thanks, Tomm! 
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1846 on: September 23, 2008, 08:35:24 AM »

I was ill yesterday, but I did read Chuck's posts.

I think Chuck has a lot of nerve!  I'm probably better off stopping at that as his posts have made me so angry!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1847 on: September 23, 2008, 08:37:17 AM »

I think Chuck has a lot of nerve!  I'm probably better off stopping at that as his posts have made me so angry!

MAMMY You were Ill because of no sleep????  I told you you were going to be a tired MONKEY!!

MORNING All MONKEYS!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1848 on: September 23, 2008, 08:38:05 AM »

I'm back.

First, I will not be grilled on this forum like a cheese sandwich. They're are some questions I will address.

I should have expected to be called out as a liar, as being someone other than the person I say I am. Go figure. When does someone need to verify who they are when posting on a public forum?? What other forums have I posted on? Just this one. One poster asked why I'm  posting here. Answer: Because I can. Why do any of you post here? My bet? They same reason I do.

I've been accused of being a "PR" man from either the Anthony's family, or from their lawyer's office. Wow...you came from this conclusion from only ONE post. Also being accused of not being the "Chuck" who works for the company that I supplied information on. These are totally unfounded conclusions, that do not do well for these posters creditability.

My Background:

Disabled Viet Nam Veteran. During the first Space Shuttle launch, through the Challenger mishap, I was a full time SWAT Team member at the Kennedy Space Center. During this time, I was also a Reserve Deputy Sheriff for Brevard County. This information is only relevant to show that I have some experience in law enforcement. As such, I have gained some ability to "read" people. No, I'm not a human lie detector, but I can smell BS when I'm near it. There was none for me to smell when talking to George.

When my disability got to the point where I could no longer work in the capacity as a SWAT member, I moved on. I do indeed work for the company I posted earlier. I'm a senior salesperson, assisting others in restorations of their Corvette's, or their selection of high performance add-ons. I've been doing this for 19 1/2 years (I now...I stated 20...close enough??) Do I, or have I ever worked for a PR firm?? NO! Do I work for for the Anthony's...again, NO! And thinking that I do, after reading just my first post.....is laughable.

Back to the Anthony's...

Nowhere did I post that George and I are "old friends", or "drinking buddies". I first Contacted the Anthony's via e-mail, to show my support for missing Cay lee...NOT Casey! Anita and I met up with George in Orlando. We also met Dennis & Sherri, who are the founders of "Kid Finders Network". This by they way...is a very good and respected origination.

I had about a 4hr candid conversation with George. There were some very personal things that were told to me, that a "Liar" would not of said. Things the "Rag Mags" would love to have, and would pay for. We hit it off very well, and we both gained each others trust, in a very short period of time. Not easy, considering the circumstances. We were both Cops at one time, maybe this is way. Or maybe it was just that we were both men that we could trust.

It's my opinion, that the news media is adding fuel to the fire. They are making it the circus. Perhaps what George has told me will come to be known as the truth. They're are a couple of news stations that have protesters on their payroll. These fights between the protesters and the Anthony's makes for good news (ratings). Many of these protesters would not be there, if it wasn't for the news cameras. They are more likely there to get their face on the nightly news, than finding the truth.

Think for one moment: How would you act towards the protesters (young & old), if they were in front of your home 24/7...beating on your door, throwing things at your house, yelling and making some pretty vile comments? You can poke a stick at the most friendly dog...and eventually, the dog will bite. Some here ask "why don't the Anthony's just stay inside"? Why should they. They live there, and the protester don't! They belong to an HOA, and even keeping the lawn mowed is a chore because of the protesters. In fact, I was supposed to do their lawn for them last Sunday. George called me at home telling me the protesters are getting to out of hand, and did not want me to have issues with them.

Anyway...back on track. When I left Orlando, George and I felt that this was a start of good (and honest) friendship. Thus, me calling him a "friend". Has anyone here met new people for the first time, and then having left them, saying that you have made "new friends"?

I'm not "defending" the Anthony's, nor do I know all of the truths or lies (except for Caseys...she lies everytime her lips move). 

Just remember: One persons opinion here...weighs no more than others. Some posters here have already shown that thay can raise the BS flag quickly, prior to facts.  I will not try to defend myself on this thread, any more than I already have. From this point forward, I will offer my opinion, but little else. I'm not going to be "put on trial" so to speak.

One must alway's believe what's in their heart.

Chuck

(((sorry for the long post)))

I do agree that the a good percentage of the protestors are out of control. (reminds me of a Jerry Springer episode). I also believe that they have every right to a peacful protest though. I do wish they would not confront the protestors, only makes it worst as we've seen.

I go back and forth with Cindy and George's behavior. I believe that most of their hope that she is alive was coming from Mr Baez. I think that he is the one putting all the doubts in their heads about the testing and evidence and so on. He is defending Casey any which way he can. They want to hold on to any hope that they can.

Ok, well I like the line about grilled cheese. And it is as I thought, they do not know each other very well. Does anyone here think they could have met the BTK dude (bind, torture and kill), Mr. Dennis Rader, and thought he was a down-to-earth, normal, nice guy? Yeah, probably so. I'm not saying George or Cindy compare to him. I'm just saying we can know someone intimately for years and still be shocked by their behavior.       

Well, at this point, I'll just say this: I don't care about George, Cindy, Lee or Casey. My sympathy for them, and yes I did have some, has run out. I only care about Caylee. Casey is going to need some mercy, but IMO I'm not the one to give it to her and neither are her parents. That task is left to a power beyond any of us.

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1849 on: September 23, 2008, 08:38:07 AM »

Yes, mammy. I didn't even bother getting in on that. It's my opinion that engaing this poster is just like the protesters engaging the Anthony's. However, when I asked last night why anyone was even engaging him, they said it was fun. So, that's cool with me, if that's what they want. Hey, whatever, you know. As for me, I won't allow someone like that to steal my time.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1850 on: September 23, 2008, 08:40:17 AM »

Thanks ck4 for finding the Chuck post for us.

I remember you, Caylee.
lefty1062
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1851 on: September 23, 2008, 08:43:58 AM »

I know who could play NeJame in the after-school special. Just sayin

Everytime I see that pic of NeJame the first thing that comes in my mind is "Rock Me Amadeus".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAi0dG5jCmQ&feature=related

"Part of me suspects that I'm a loser, and the other part of me thinks I'm God Almighty." -John Lennon
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1852 on: September 23, 2008, 08:44:11 AM »

MAMMY You were Ill because of no sleep????  I told you you were going to be a tired MONKEY!!

MORNING All MONKEYS!!

lol....No, I have a throat infection.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1853 on: September 23, 2008, 08:45:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm going to brave and/or foolhardy and say something that will probably have Rob, Carpe, etc., growling at me all day long .

I woke up this morning feeling a little bit sorry for Casey. ::ducking::

It seems to me that Casey didn't feel loved, and that's why she was so promiscuous. She kept thinking one of those guys would really love her. When none of them did, she got pregnant. (In our program, we have lots of young, single moms who got pregnant to have someone to love just them.) After Caylee was born, Caylee seemed to love Cindy more than Casey, so Casey still didn't have anyone to love her. Maybe when everyone tried to make her stand on her own two feet at that point, she cracked.

Running away and hiding now. Can't catch me, can't catch me.........

I Stand With The Girl
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1854 on: September 23, 2008, 08:45:51 AM »

Anyone want to talk about NG last night? I'm sure the night monkeys did so already. (I was busy dusting and vacuuming last night like a good little monkey.)

The most significant thing to me was Richard Grund saying Casey mentioned Zanny the Nanny back in what 06? So, did she make it up on the spot when he told her the babysitting situation needed to be changed?

Also interesting and not at all surprising that Casey demanded Jessie put his name on the BC and got pissed when he refused and asked for a paternity test. Good thing he did. Smart move.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1855 on: September 23, 2008, 08:46:26 AM »

Thanks ck4 for finding the Chuck post for us.

He posted a couple times..However he refused to answer the question why the Anthonys will not take a lie detector test...Go figure...
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1856 on: September 23, 2008, 08:48:17 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Great to see that now the Anthony's have their sights set on the many bloggers...PUHLEEZE!! 

So why was the donations that were made through Lee Anthony's paypal not addressed?  I did not see the Anthony's, or anyone else for that matter from that "camp", out at the search sites giving TES and the LE that water the donations went to...

If the donations went to pay for the shirts...then would'nt the shirts be given out in return as donations?  Oh no thats right George is "semi-retired" now, he needs all the money he can get...

Najame you are full of sh!t (pardon my french)....

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1857 on: September 23, 2008, 08:48:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm going to brave and/or foolhardy and say something that will probably have Rob, Carpe, etc., growling at me all day long .

It seems to me that Casey didn't feel loved, and that's why she was so promiscuous. She kept thinking one of those guys would really love her. When none of them did, she got pregnant. (In our program, we have lots of young, single moms who got pregnant to have someone to love just them.) After Caylee was born, Caylee seemed to love Cindy more than Casey, so Casey still didn't have anyone to love her. Maybe when everyone tried to make her stand on her own two feet at that point, she cracked.

One thing for sure, she will have plenty of people to love her in prison.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1858 on: September 23, 2008, 08:48:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm certainly not going to throw anything at you. I think your points are very valid. Am I saying she shouldn't pay for any crimes she's committed because of it? No. But I agree with you. I also work as a volunteer with a home for young, unwed mothers, and what you are saying is true.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1859 on: September 23, 2008, 08:50:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm certainly not going to throw anything at you. I think your points are very valid. Am I saying she shouldn't pay for any crimes she's committed because of it? No. But I agree with you. I also work as a volunteer with a home for young, unwed mothers, and what you are saying is true.

Thank you, Stayhome. I think she should pay for her crimes as well. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how anyone could be capable of harming a beautiful little child.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.