April 18, 2024, 04:17:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350197 times)
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: September 23, 2008, 08:50:43 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

Great to see that now the Anthony's have their sights set on the many bloggers...PUHLEEZE!! 

So why was the donations that were made through Lee Anthony's paypal not addressed?  I did not see the Anthony's, or anyone else for that matter from that "camp", out at the search sites giving TES and the LE that water the donations went to...

If the donations went to pay for the shirts...then would'nt the shirts be given out in return as donations?  Oh no thats right George is "semi-retired" now, he needs all the money he can get...

Najame you are full of sh!t (pardon my french)....

Morning Dolce! Morning all!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1861 on: September 23, 2008, 08:51:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm going to brave and/or foolhardy and say something that will probably have Rob, Carpe, etc., growling at me all day long .

I woke up this morning feeling a little bit sorry for Casey. ::ducking::

It seems to me that Casey didn't feel loved, and that's why she was so promiscuous. She kept thinking one of those guys would really love her. When none of them did, she got pregnant. (In our program, we have lots of young, single moms who got pregnant to have someone to love just them.) After Caylee was born, Caylee seemed to love Cindy more than Casey, so Casey still didn't have anyone to love her. Maybe when everyone tried to make her stand on her own two feet at that point, she cracked.

Running away and hiding now. Can't catch me, can't catch me.........

Ok, ok. I'm not going to growl at you. BUT I have to share with you monkeys that I had my daughter when I was 17. I too was looking for love and attention from men (boys) and didn't feel loved by my parents. Low self-esteem, allowed men to treat me like crap, the whole nine yards. 

My daughter gave me the love that I had been looking for. She literally saved my life. That's what I don't get about Casey. That's the part where I want to slap her silly and say: you stupid girl, Caylee would have loved you FOREVER. The rest of it comes and goes. Having a child is a lifetime commitment and a lifetime gift. So, no I do not feel sorry for her, not one bit. There is no excuse for her actions, none whatsoever. She is not, IMHO, insane. No excuse.

I remember you, Caylee.
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1862 on: September 23, 2008, 08:52:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I'm going to brave and/or foolhardy and say something that will probably have Rob, Carpe, etc., growling at me all day long .

It seems to me that Casey didn't feel loved, and that's why she was so promiscuous. She kept thinking one of those guys would really love her. When none of them did, she got pregnant. (In our program, we have lots of young, single moms who got pregnant to have someone to love just them.) After Caylee was born, Caylee seemed to love Cindy more than Casey, so Casey still didn't have anyone to love her. Maybe when everyone tried to make her stand on her own two feet at that point, she cracked.

I do not think she was ever given direction on how to become an independent adult...I think her family just expected it from her but never helped her, only put her down...

The other day a thought popped in my head~ I could see Casey,George, and Lee going to jail, and somehow Cindy was they only one who didnt....

And to me the ironic thing was she was at fault..I feel like Cindy is the cause for a lot of the issues that family has..And that she was the reason so many people in that family made such horrible choices...JMO
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1863 on: September 23, 2008, 08:53:21 AM »

BT, I know exactly how you feel.

I feel like she definately needs to pay for what she has done, but at the same time, it is more than obvious that Casey has been emotionally abused ....

There obviously has been no real love in that house for her......and she tried to find it any way she could.....

"God dont like ugly"
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1864 on: September 23, 2008, 08:54:10 AM »

Anyone want to talk about NG last night? I'm sure the night monkeys did so already. (I was busy dusting and vacuuming last night like a good little monkey.)

The most significant thing to me was Richard Grund saying Casey mentioned Zanny the Nanny back in what 06? So, did she make it up on the spot when he told her the babysitting situation needed to be changed?

Also interesting and not at all surprising that Casey demanded Jessie put his name on the BC and got pissed when he refused and asked for a paternity test. Good thing he did. Smart move.

Yes, and seeing the man on NG, he didn't creep me out as much as just reading his writings. I was relieved about that, actually.

Yeah, I also wondered about the adoption issue. She told the Jesse it wasn't an option, but told others (IIRC) it was. I think she was trying to trap Jesse because the real father bailed on her, and she wanted out of the home. I also think that this means the real father most likely knows who he is. So, why isn't he coming forward?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1865 on: September 23, 2008, 08:55:24 AM »

I know who could play NeJame in the after-school special. Just sayin

Everytime I see that pic of NeJame the first thing that comes in my mind is "Rock Me Amadeus".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAi0dG5jCmQ&feature=related

LMAO. He needs that rainbow fright wig

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1866 on: September 23, 2008, 08:56:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

Ok, ok. I'm not going to growl at you. BUT I have to share with you monkeys that I had my daughter when I was 17. I too was looking for love and attention from men (boys) and didn't feel loved by my parents. Low self-esteem, allowed men to treat me like crap, the whole nine yards. 

My daughter gave me the love that I had been looking for. She literally saved my life. That's what I don't get about Casey. That's the part where I want to slap her silly and say: you stupid girl, Caylee would have loved you FOREVER. The rest of it comes and goes. Having a child is a lifetime commitment and a lifetime gift. So, no I do not feel sorry for her, not one bit. There is no excuse for her actions, none whatsoever. She is not, IMHO, insane. No excuse.

I think that is exactly what BT is saying....Caylee didn't have a chance to help Casey the way your daughter did for you, because Cindy injected herself as the "Mom".
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1867 on: September 23, 2008, 08:59:01 AM »

Anyone want to talk about NG last night? I'm sure the night monkeys did so already. (I was busy dusting and vacuuming last night like a good little monkey.)

The most significant thing to me was Richard Grund saying Casey mentioned Zanny the Nanny back in what 06? So, did she make it up on the spot when he told her the babysitting situation needed to be changed?

Also interesting and not at all surprising that Casey demanded Jessie put his name on the BC and got pissed when he refused and asked for a paternity test. Good thing he did. Smart move.

Yes, and seeing the man on NG, he didn't creep me out as much as just reading his writings. I was relieved about that, actually.

Yeah, I also wondered about the adoption issue. She told the Jesse it wasn't an option, but told others (IIRC) it was. I think she was trying to trap Jesse because the real father bailed on her, and she wanted out of the home. I also think that this means the real father most likely knows who he is. So, why isn't he coming forward?

I agree. She thought she had Jessie locked in and he said, I don't think so, girlfriend. (Ok, maybe he said it in a more manly way.)
IDK about the baby daddy. Maybe Casey doesn't know. But I do think that JP fellow looks a lot like Caylee.   

I remember you, Caylee.
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: September 23, 2008, 09:03:07 AM »

Thanks ck4 for finding the Chuck post for us.

I agree with you totally that this is about Caylee. I just wondered if GA and CA regret taking her back in the home. I really think most of their hope was justified from Baez. I have no idea whats going through their head and hope I'm never in that position. Cindys 911 call was frantic and she was truley crying out for her granddaughter. Then I  think Baez made her think differently. Anything she could hold on to.

This is such a sad case, with a missing child alone never mind with all the other toppings, I would be a basket case. 

I wonder if they truley wish they hadn't got Casey out of jail at this point.  Or if everything makes sense to them with Baezs input

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1869 on: September 23, 2008, 09:03:47 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I think that is exactly what BT is saying....Caylee didn't have a chance to help Casey the way your daughter did for you, because Cindy injected herself as the "Mom".

You know, my parents are not George and Cindy, but they were not the best parents either. When I was Casey's age I had just graduated from college with a bachelor's degree and was working at an honest to goodness 40-hour-a-week job. There came a time when I had to pull my head outta my arse and think for myself. I cannot excuse Casey's behavior based on what we know about the family dynamic. Even if we find out later that substantial abuse was involved, I still cannot excuse her behavior. I'm not saying you guys are not entitled to your opinions or to feel sorry for her. You are, of course. I just don't.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1870 on: September 23, 2008, 09:04:12 AM »

Oh you guys are so funny...I am still laughing at the joke "Casey will have plenty of 'love' in prison".   

I am still stuck on the huge question of "Why".  What sparked this tragedy?  Why did she hurt Caylee?  We know it was not an accident, if it was she would have pleaded out a deal.  I do not believe it was Cindy or George who hurt Caylee, I think they are not strong enough to carry that burden for this long had they been the ones who carried out the act. 

What do we know about Casey and Tony's relationship?  Could he be the reason?  Was it Cindy's control that threw Casey into a rage? 

See..I am stuck!  Theories anyone?  (If anyone is reading this..)   

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1871 on: September 23, 2008, 09:04:31 AM »

I agree. She thought she had Jessie locked in and he said, I don't think so, girlfriend. (Ok, maybe he said it in a more manly way.)
IDK about the baby daddy. Maybe Casey doesn't know. But I do think that JP fellow looks a lot like Caylee.   

Remind me which one JP is, please?

Here's what I think. While Casey might not know exactly which guy was really the father--though, I suspect back then she was just getting started and only had 2, maybe 3 at most--I feel certain she knew, because she kept lying all along, saying she had female problems. I think she was holding out hope for the real baby-daddy to step-up. But since he was most likely the bad-boy type, he wasn't going to. That's why, when it came down to the last minute, she told Jesse he was it. Because she knew he was upstanding. I think the real father is out there, and at least suspects he could be the father. He should come forward, even if he thinks he is. This is my theory, and opinion, mind you. Smile
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: September 23, 2008, 09:08:29 AM »

Here's what I think. While Casey might not know exactly which guy was really the father--though, I suspect back then she was just getting started and only had 2, maybe 3 at most--I feel certain she knew, because she kept lying all along, saying she had female problems. I think she was holding out hope for the real baby-daddy to step-up. But since he was most likely the bad-boy type, he wasn't going to. That's why, when it came down to the last minute, she told Jesse he was it. Because she knew he was upstanding. I think the real father is out there, and at least suspects he could be the father. He should come forward, even if he thinks he is. This is my theory, and opinion, mind you. Smile

JP Chatt

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1873 on: September 23, 2008, 09:11:57 AM »

JP passed away in a car accident, that is the other guy she claims is the father.  Its very coincidental that he is no longer available to be DNA tested.
I see what you are saying about wanting the daddy to step up, but Casey grabs at every straw possible and bites every hand that feeds her immediately.  I do not see her backing up to give the baby daddy room to breath or to do the right thing.  She makes Casey Land and insists that the whole world revolve around her.  Casey is straight laced..a straight laced slore who did it one too many times in attempts to find love, ended up preggers, and was stuck not knowing which of the men she had "affairs" with in the Fusion bathroom was Caylee's dad. IMO

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1874 on: September 23, 2008, 09:13:34 AM »

You know, my parents are not George and Cindy, but they were not the best parents either. When I was Casey's age I had just graduated from college with a bachelor's degree and was working at an honest to goodness 40-hour-a-week job. There came a time when I had to pull my head outta my arse and think for myself. I cannot excuse Casey's behavior based on what we know about the family dynamic. Even if we find out later that substantial abuse was involved, I still cannot excuse her behavior. I'm not saying you guys are not entitled to your opinions or to feel sorry for her. You are, of course. I just don't.

I definitely agree she should pay for her crimes. Definitely. But, yes, I do feel sorry for her. Maybe not in the way you think I mean. It's hard to put into words. I feel sorry for her because she had so much potential, and now, it's all wasted. You cannot get that back. I feel sorry for all people who choose to destroy their lives. Again, I am not saying criminals shouldn't pay--they should. But, I guess, with my background as an ordained minister, it's maybe just in my nature to have compassion for souls who seem lost in this world. Maybe it's because I, too, was promiscuous as a teen. But, like you, I also got my head together when I was diagnosed with cancer at 17. That's what saved my life. I was a lucky one. Getting the chance to see reality hitting, but surviving to get another shot. My parents weren't the greatest either. But they did the best they could, and we didn't have violence in the home. So, if there was violence in the Anthony home, then I see now what Rev. Grund meant, "she never had a chance." I guess I blame Cindy and George for this as much as Casey. Sad

Anyway. That's my take. And I do respect yours, goodnmad. Thanks for listening.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: September 23, 2008, 09:13:56 AM »

Oh you guys are so funny...I am still laughing at the joke "Casey will have plenty of 'love' in prison".   

I am still stuck on the huge question of "Why".  What sparked this tragedy?  Why did she hurt Caylee?  We know it was not an accident, if it was she would have pleaded out a deal.  I do not believe it was Cindy or George who hurt Caylee, I think they are not strong enough to carry that burden for this long had they been the ones who carried out the act. 

What do we know about Casey and Tony's relationship?  Could he be the reason?  Was it Cindy's control that threw Casey into a rage? 

Dolce, what I'm thinking now is that she did it to spite Cindy and to free herself from the responsibility (not that she was bearing it all). If her mother pressured her to keep Caylee and then called herself Caylee's "mommy" in front of Casey, that could lead to big resentment. So, if on the 15th there was a huge fight about the theft and Cindy said -- I'm going to fight for custody of Caylee -- that may have sealed Caylee's fate. IMO, Casey either planned it over the next few days and killed Caylee or in a moment of rage (directed at her mother) she killed Caylee. Either way, I don't see it as an accident.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: September 23, 2008, 09:16:13 AM »

JP passed away in a car accident, that is the other guy she claims is the father.  Its very coincidental that he is no longer available to be DNA tested.
I see what you are saying about wanting the daddy to step up, but Casey grabs at every straw possible and bites every hand that feeds her immediately.  I do not see her backing up to give the baby daddy room to breath or to do the right thing.  She makes Casey Land and insists that the whole world revolve around her.  Casey is straight laced..a straight laced slore who did it one too many times in attempts to find love, ended up preggers, and was stuck not knowing which of the men she had "affairs" with in the Fusion bathroom was Caylee's dad. IMO

It was Jessie Ortiz who died in the car accident I think, not JP Chatt. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1877 on: September 23, 2008, 09:16:31 AM »

It's possible. I remember the roommate, Nate, saying on NG that they mentioned to Casey that because of the busyness of the house, it wasn't a good environment for Caylee. They left her with nowhere else to go with Caylee.

Also, did Tony drive to NY? Was his trip there planned for a while?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1878 on: September 23, 2008, 09:16:58 AM »

Attorney Dork Nojame

He blasted bloggers for throwing out accusations and stirring up problems.

"All this has been initiated by anonymous bloggers who have no clue as to what is really going on," NeJame said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2308sep23,0,4916508.story

The account held less than $2,500. So far, about $500 has been spent on T-shirts, bracelets and other small items, Kelley said.

They spent money on t-shirts??  They are charging $10 per shirt!

I'd like to see an itemized list of donations and expenditures.

First off, I totally expected to wake up and find this thread to be locked, and you all at least 20 pages into the next one.  YOU SLACKERS!!!!   

Second, why are they spending money on t-shirts that were DONATED to them????  I'd like to know exactly how many were donated, and if they really ran out of them, and how many they bought after that??

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1879 on: September 23, 2008, 09:16:59 AM »

Latest photo on Casey Anthony's Facebook

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.