April 26, 2024, 07:12:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350620 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: September 23, 2008, 09:36:11 AM »

I agree. She thought she had Jessie locked in and he said, I don't think so, girlfriend. (Ok, maybe he said it in a more manly way.)
IDK about the baby daddy. Maybe Casey doesn't know. But I do think that JP fellow looks a lot like Caylee.   

Remind me which one JP is, please?

JP passed away in a car accident, that is the other guy she claims is the father.  Its very coincidental that he is no longer available to be DNA tested.
I see what you are saying about wanting the daddy to step up, but Casey grabs at every straw possible and bites every hand that feeds her immediately.  I do not see her backing up to give the baby daddy room to breath or to do the right thing.  She makes Casey Land and insists that the whole world revolve around her.  Casey is straight laced..a straight laced slore who did it one too many times in attempts to find love, ended up preggers, and was stuck not knowing which of the men she had "affairs" with in the Fusion bathroom was Caylee's dad. IMO

Jesus Ortiz is the one who died in a car accident. JP Chatt did not.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1901 on: September 23, 2008, 09:37:07 AM »

After listening to the Lenaord Padilla interview on SM radio this is what I am thinking:

LP said that Cindy grabbed Casey by the throat when they got into the argument, so that is making me wonder if Casey, was terrified of her mother. I think this is the reason why she is not coming clean with her mom or even dad for that matter. I also think she killed Caylee simply because she didn't want Cindy to have her and she figured "If I can't have her then no one will." type of thing.

Also I hope I don't get tomatos thrown here but I am starting to feel really bad for Cindy and George. It seems to me that they raised Caylee as their own child. I mean Caylee even called Cindy "Momma" and Cindy refered to HERSELF as "Momma". I do think that both her and George loved that child and it seems to me that Caylee was more attatched to Cindy than she was her own mother.  Also I really think the protestors need to back off. I agreed with Dr Phil today that its just horrible. I mean like they said these people could be out searching for Caylee instead of protesting like that.

I think it could be very possible Casey accidentally killed Caylee, in a fit of rage, after what Cindy did to her.  Parents flip out all the time, hit their kid.. sometimes a bit too hard. Or the child is knocked down and hits their head on something.. doesn't excuse the behavior, but it happens.  I think being terrified of her mom because of what she may have done, makes sense, however..  if she told the cops her mom tried to strangle her, it's Cindy that would have to worry about the cops- not Casey.     My sister was in a similar situation with our mother, in her teens (being choked).  The cops were not ever called, but my sister and I did leave the home, and the entire family had to enter counseling- or else her minister said he *would* get the cops involved. My mom was very controlling, herself. If it weren't for my being sick and tired of BS like that going on, and actually going to tell another adult, who knows what would have happened.

As for the bond between grandparents and Caylee, they were obviously very attached to each other.  My nephew called my dad "Papa" (and my dad referred to himself as Papa).. my dad was the only dad he ever knew til my sister got married after my dad died.  I'm not sure if it ever bothered my sister, but I can tell you she wasn't always happy with what my dad did to keep my nephew there in the home with him. 

And on Dr. Phil yesterday it was stated by Dr. Phil that the grandparents were essentially raising Caylee as their own child and NeJame agreed.

My mom has been a great help in raising my daughter in her father's absence. But she has never tried to take on the role of mother to my child. I have been firmly planted in that role since day one (baby in my belly). Maybe Cindy thought she had to take on that role for Caylee's sake or maybe she is just overbearing. What I do know for sure is that if Casey didn't like it, she was an adult, she could have gotten out. But that would have required her taking responsibility and growing up. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1902 on: September 23, 2008, 09:37:25 AM »

I agree. She thought she had Jessie locked in and he said, I don't think so, girlfriend. (Ok, maybe he said it in a more manly way.)
IDK about the baby daddy. Maybe Casey doesn't know. But I do think that JP fellow looks a lot like Caylee.   

Remind me which one JP is, please?

JP passed away in a car accident, that is the other guy she claims is the father.  Its very coincidental that he is no longer available to be DNA tested.
I see what you are saying about wanting the daddy to step up, but Casey grabs at every straw possible and bites every hand that feeds her immediately.  I do not see her backing up to give the baby daddy room to breath or to do the right thing.  She makes Casey Land and insists that the whole world revolve around her.  Casey is straight laced..a straight laced slore who did it one too many times in attempts to find love, ended up preggers, and was stuck not knowing which of the men she had "affairs" with in the Fusion bathroom was Caylee's dad. IMO

Thanks..this has been addressed..keep reading!

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: September 23, 2008, 09:37:36 AM »

So where is this JPChatt now? Did he come forward for DNA?

I'm not sure. I believe he works for a TV station in the area, and he has his own web site. I don't think so RE: DNA testing. I'm not sure how he came into the picture to be honest. Anyone else know?
The LE has his information from a piece of paper found in the car with his name and address on it...if I am not again mistaken.  (Brain-farts all dang mornin)

Interesting. Thanks.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1904 on: September 23, 2008, 09:39:45 AM »

And on Dr. Phil yesterday it was stated by Dr. Phil that the grandparents were essentially raising Caylee as their own child and NeJame agreed.

My mom has been a great help in raising my daughter in her father's absence. But she has never tried to take on the role of mother to my child. I have been firmly planted in that role since day one (baby in my belly). Maybe Cindy thought she had to take on that role for Caylee's sake or maybe she is just overbearing. What I do know for sure is that if Casey didn't like it, she was an adult, she could have gotten out. But that would have required her taking responsibility and growing up. 
They keep adding a little bit more "meat" to the "Grandma raised Caylee" story each time they do an interview.  Not saying its not true, but wouldnt they just come out with that in the beginning?  Why is this such a big secret?  Unless of course its the reasoning for the fiasco.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1905 on: September 23, 2008, 09:40:18 AM »

Very true.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1906 on: September 23, 2008, 09:40:34 AM »

what is IIRC?

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1907 on: September 23, 2008, 09:40:54 AM »

I am reading, but you guy post to bleeping fast!!! By the time I post, you're a page ahead of me! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1908 on: September 23, 2008, 09:41:27 AM »

Hi you all, did the cadavor dogs hit on the depression by the pool????  I won't be here much today, cause "Im leaving on a Jet Plane...."  Who sings that??? 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1909 on: September 23, 2008, 09:41:49 AM »

Watch out for Dolce this morning.   

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: September 23, 2008, 09:42:33 AM »

iirc - if i recall correctly
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: September 23, 2008, 09:43:12 AM »

Watch out for Dolce this morning.   

Me????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1912 on: September 23, 2008, 09:43:21 AM »

JPC and Caylee, originally posted by Blonde

Oh my. There is resemblance. I realize you can't always go on that. But wow. It's remarkable for sure.

Of course DNA testing is the only way to be sure in this crazy case. But resemblance counts too. My daughter, as a baby, was the spitting image of her father. Same eyes, eyelashes, hair, lips, dimples, etc. I saw a pciture of him as a toddler and thought it was a picture of my daughter. We never had a paternity test. He signed a piece of paper admitting he was her father. There was no question. But for this case ... we need to call Maury. Just sayin.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1913 on: September 23, 2008, 09:43:40 AM »

I am reading, but you guy post to bleeping fast!!! By the time I post, you're a page ahead of me! 
LOL  but we are going slow! LOL 

Watch out Cindy is gonna get-cha! 
 Please do not poke Lee with a stick..he is bond to fold your sign!

eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1914 on: September 23, 2008, 09:43:49 AM »

Morning fellow monkeys. Could someone tell me where to find the Leonard Padilla radio thingy? I've missed that! tia

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: September 23, 2008, 09:43:55 AM »

Hi you all, did the cadavor dogs hit on the depression by the pool????  I won't be here much today, cause "Im leaving on a Jet Plane...."  Who sings that??? 

Peter, Paul & Mary
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1916 on: September 23, 2008, 09:44:20 AM »

MUFFY and 2NJ ...I will be leaving for my sisters house shortly, probably won't be here for lock up.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1917 on: September 23, 2008, 09:44:37 AM »

Ben Afleck in Armagedon...

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1918 on: September 23, 2008, 09:44:53 AM »

They keep adding a little bit more "meat" to the "Grandma raised Caylee" story each time they do an interview.  Not saying its not true, but wouldnt they just come out with that in the beginning?  Why is this such a big secret?  Unless of course its the reasoning for the fiasco.

I definitely think it's a large part of the problem. I support being supportive of an unwed teen daughter. BUT...this was Cindy's big chance to help Casey take responsibility, and to allow the child to be a turning point in her (Casey's) life. To take on the role of a mom. Cindy, instead (whether it was for selfish motive or ignorance) doted and took on too much of the responsibility of little caylee herself. Thereby creating a dangerous atmosphere of guilt and envy.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1919 on: September 23, 2008, 09:45:10 AM »

Yeah, they're doing a real turnaround from "Casey was a wonderful mother" to "Cindy had to raise the baby herself." Strange, but what else is new?

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.