March 28, 2024, 06:58:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 349090 times)
Riley
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1960 on: September 23, 2008, 10:13:27 AM »

What night was it that Cindy said she listened outside the bedroom door, so she knew Casey and Caylee were in there sleeping?  Said she didn't look but knew they were there.  Was that the night of the 15th?
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1961 on: September 23, 2008, 10:13:35 AM »

OMG too funny!  I actually went on the other night to check and see if there was a StarWars convention going on in Orlando.  LOL  All I found were events happening in CA and Tokyo

I was reading some one him the other day where there is speculation that he is gay.  Which explains why he can not fold a sign and likes to push women.

Doesn't that dude look like Lee??

Good morning Dolce

How's the baby bump?

Good morning TommTomm
So far so good..getting fat though, gained a pound 
(A-1 made fun of me for it last night though...)

Wow, a WHOLE pound

No Vanity Fair cover for you young lady!!!

He now!  LOL  I would settle for Cosmo.  LOL  j/k  My mom thinks it funny too.

So if we want to find Lee maybe we should be searching the many gay bars of Orlando!  Who wants to go on this adventure!  LOL  Carpe?  TommTomm?  Rob?  LOL  j/k boys!

Way OT here. But my wife and I went to a gay bar with co-workers
Nobody hit on me, I was dissapointed. My friends said it was because I brought my wife....

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1962 on: September 23, 2008, 10:14:44 AM »

Hurry back Misi. 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1963 on: September 23, 2008, 10:16:21 AM »

I have been catching up reading..what busy monkeys!
I watched NG last night, Jesse's dad seems like a really nice man
and he has a son who is nice like him
I truly believe 2 things
1- Casey is mentally ill
2- Casey knows right from wrong or she wouldn't have hidden caylee's body
That being said, I read Dick's posts and feel that this is their way of trying to repair their image  by putting people on the various blogs, well its way too little, way too late
They need to bring Caylee's body home for a proper burial and cut the cr*p already
On NG, Dr Larry K is now a consultant for the defense, this is how Baez plans on countering the DNA damning evidence in the media
Stupid attorney, DNA is rock solid science, rotsa ruck
Dr K will make a few bucks off of this, seems the only one who has lost here is caylee, so very sad
BTW again, the pic I like to post, I will alaways believe he is caylee's daddy and I wonder WHY he hasn't had the guts to come forward
btw, sorry for such a long post, its just been building up

Yeah, this guy should voluntarily come forward. Is he a friend of the family? What's stopping him? Step-up, and be a man.

Yes, if he knows he is NOT the daddy, why not clear his name?

Tomm, are you the father? Carpe? Men -- too many of them!

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1964 on: September 23, 2008, 10:17:30 AM »

What night was it that Cindy said she listened outside the bedroom door, so she knew Casey and Caylee were in there sleeping?  Said she didn't look but knew they were there.  Was that the night of the 15th?

she said she tucked them in on the 15th and then on the 16th she heard them in the room, IIRC

I remember you, Caylee.
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1965 on: September 23, 2008, 10:19:05 AM »

she said she tucked them in on the 15th and then on the 16th she heard them in the room, IIRC

She tucked "them" in? ***sigh***
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1966 on: September 23, 2008, 10:19:43 AM »

Nobody hit on me, I was dissapointed. My friends said it was because I brought my wife....

LOL
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1967 on: September 23, 2008, 10:21:02 AM »

She tucked "them" in? ***sigh***

Yeah, I always thought that was weird.

I remember you, Caylee.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1968 on: September 23, 2008, 10:21:26 AM »

After listening to the Lenaord Padilla interview on SM radio this is what I am thinking:

LP said that Cindy grabbed Casey by the throat when they got into the argument, so that is making me wonder if Casey, was terrified of her mother. I think this is the reason why she is not coming clean with her mom or even dad for that matter. I also think she killed Caylee simply because she didn't want Cindy to have her and she figured "If I can't have her then no one will." type of thing.

Also I hope I don't get tomatos thrown here but I am starting to feel really bad for Cindy and George. It seems to me that they raised Caylee as their own child. I mean Caylee even called Cindy "Momma" and Cindy refered to HERSELF as "Momma". I do think that both her and George loved that child and it seems to me that Caylee was more attatched to Cindy than she was her own mother.  Also I really think the protestors need to back off. I agreed with Dr Phil today that its just horrible. I mean like they said these people could be out searching for Caylee instead of protesting like that.

I also want to add on that I think Tim Miller left the Caylee search because of the new evidence in the Natalie Holloway case. JMO
If Casey killed Caylee for the reasons you stated it is cold, calculated, premeditated murder.  What could be worse than that?!!
I think Tim Miller would have said he's been called away and would return
as soon as he could. Believe he has had to do this in the past. MO   ICBW
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1969 on: September 23, 2008, 10:21:43 AM »

I truly believe 2 things
1- Casey is mentally ill
That being said, I read Dick's posts and feel that this is their way of trying to repair their image  by putting people on the various blogs, well its way too little, way too late
They need to bring Caylee's body home for a proper burial and cut the cr*p already
On NG, Dr Larry K is now a consultant for the defense, this is how Baez plans on countering the DNA damning evidence in the media
Dr K will make a few bucks off of this, seems the only one who has lost here is caylee, so very sad
BTW again, the pic I like to post, I will alaways believe he is caylee's daddy and I wonder WHY he hasn't had the guts to come forward

Yeah, this guy should voluntarily come forward. Is he a friend of the family? What's stopping him? Step-up, and be a man.

Yes, if he knows he is NOT the daddy, why not clear his name?

Tomm, are you the father? Carpe? Men -- too many of them!

Nope, not me.....

Casey doesn't even know.....
If you backed into a buzz saw, could you tell which tooth hit you first????

Peace Monkeys
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1970 on: September 23, 2008, 10:21:46 AM »

Tucked them in AFTER she confronted Casey about the stolen money and grabbed her by the throat?   Sorry, I don't buy that.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1971 on: September 23, 2008, 10:21:58 AM »

Pardon me Dolce if this has been addressed already 

But how did Cindy know for a fact anybody was in there, much less sleeping? Did she hear snoring? She she hear the bed covers moving? Did she hear somebody toot?    I mean come on now..   I think she figured they were in there, because that's where they usually were.  She obviously had no reason to suspect they weren't there.

I just thought of a movie I know you all have seen- Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  Ferris was real good at making people think a real live person was in there- had the whole stereo system set up.  He was a tricky little dude.  Casey is good at lying.. surely she could pull THIS off.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1972 on: September 23, 2008, 10:22:25 AM »

Well, I've never been on a change over before. I am excited to see how it works. Smile
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1973 on: September 23, 2008, 10:23:16 AM »

I truly believe 2 things
1- Casey is mentally ill

I swear they look just alike.....who is he again?

"God dont like ugly"
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1974 on: September 23, 2008, 10:23:25 AM »

Tucked them in AFTER she confronted Casey about the stolen money and grabbed her by the throat?   Sorry, I don't buy that.

I doubt she tucked anybody in after having Casey by the throat.  Casey wouldn't have let her in the room!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1975 on: September 23, 2008, 10:23:38 AM »

Me either ... but I haven't heard the grabbed by the throat part before. ?

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1976 on: September 23, 2008, 10:24:11 AM »

Sounds like more cover up.  With the new details on the fights being "leaked" I wonder what sort of spin we are in store for now. 

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1977 on: September 23, 2008, 10:24:45 AM »

Very cute pic Misha!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1978 on: September 23, 2008, 10:24:49 AM »

Welcome Misha!

I don't buy it either.  Either Casey left the night of the 15th WITH Caylee and George is lying or, Casey left without Caylee and came back early in the morning after Cindy and George were asleep.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1979 on: September 23, 2008, 10:25:06 AM »

You're a brave man, and I think it's great you went!!  Sorry you didn't get hit on. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.