April 19, 2024, 02:54:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350228 times)
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2008, 11:32:18 PM »

Reminder:

Noone saw Caylee after June 16th!!

I'm sticking to my theory that Jesse is trying to mess up the timeline. It seems to be working.

Just because someone is nice and their father is a Reverend does not mean he is not involved.

He volunteered to take a lie detector and passed !!!!!!

How do we know he passed?

He said it in Geraldo I doont think he would go on national TV and lie about the results
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2008, 11:32:51 PM »

I wonder if I should send a head's up to Jose?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26796928/

Lawyer suspended for accepting nude dances
Panel: Client performed for him in return for reduced legal fees

updated 7:34 p.m. ET, Fri., Sept. 19, 2008
CHICAGO - An attorney has been suspended for more than a year for accepting nude dances from a stripper as partial payment for the legal fees she owed him.

The Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission on Thursday said Scott Robert Erwin will begin serving a 15-month suspension for misconduct next month.

Erwin, who practices in the northern Illinois city of DeKalb, and his client mutually agreed that she'd perform nude dances for him in his office as a way to reduce her legal fees, the commission's report said. He credited her for $534 toward his bill for services of various legal matters, the report said.

While she agreed to the performances, the client contended he touched her inappropriately during those dances, and she went to police in 2002 with sexual assault allegations.

Erwin denied any inappropriate touching happened, and he was never charged criminally, the report said. He declined to comment on the panel's decision Thursday. The woman no longer works as a stripper, the report said.

Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2008, 11:33:14 PM »

Okay, so I tried a google on shot girl company and orlando and look at what I got:
Local business results for shot girl company + near Orlando, FL

Universal Studios Florida
 - www.universalorlando.com
6000 Universal Boulevard, Orlando - (407) 363-8000
"Both parks are good and it is easy to ride all..."

Rated 3.7 out of 5.0

420 reviews, directions, menu, and more »
-------------- did she think she worked for universal?  How odd is this? 

What!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2008, 11:34:05 PM »

Posted at WS:

Today, 11:21 PM 
exit13  
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbthow 
Hi exit13 welcome to WS!! I am quoting your post so you know what I am talking about.. It's going to sound funny. I am wondering what does managing shot girls mean?? What kind of job is that?
Ok hope I have given you a laugh lol..

haha! this subject has been talked about before, lol....

from what i remember, the company (shot girl company), outsources to different clubs, the club would hire the company once a week and the company would send out some girls, and one manager (casey), who would sit and look pretty

hope that helps

So the job is to go to nightclubs, sit and look pretty??  yeah..right 

If that's reflective of the Anthony work ethic, I suddenly understand why Cindy wanted everyone else to get off their asses and find her Grandchild, and the volunteer criteria makes more sense as well!  Rolling Eyes
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2008, 11:34:12 PM »

Reminder:

I'm sticking to my theory that Jesse is trying to mess up the timeline. It seems to be working.

Just because someone is nice and their father is a Reverend does not mean he is not involved.

I think Jessee may very well be used by the defense to mess up the timeline, iris. I'd bet on it!

Yep !!!  You are absolutely right, except if his phone call was anywhere near the time that Casey was at her house with her dad when he found the gas cans in her trunk.  George already said Caylee wasn't with her
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2008, 11:35:08 PM »

So maybe she was embarassed to say that she was a shot girl that is kinda an event coordinator and a independent contractor i wonder if LE looked into that
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2008, 11:35:29 PM »

Klaas,
What email address should I give for Jesse Grund to reply to if he is interested in coming to SC to answer questions?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2008, 11:36:14 PM »

So maybe she was embarassed to say that she was a shot girl that is kinda an event coordinator and a independent contractor i wonder if LE looked into that

shot girl/event planner.....sounds like the same job

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2008, 11:36:40 PM »

So if Casey locked Caylee in the trunk on the morning of the 27th and she died. Then the 24th call was legit. But what table was she playing on? A picnic table in a park, the parents house, a restaurant?

And did George retrieve the body from the tow yard? And dispose of it by his office? Is Exit 13 near the landfill grid by George's area?

I can't see Casey going into the woods behind the airport but I can see George leaving a false trail.

I just can't get my brain around that scenario. I immediately go to when Caylee was last seen by someone you can believe. Yes, Jessee thinks he heard Caylee on the 24th, but cannot say that with certainty. I think the 15th is the last time we can be sure Caylee was alive. My bet is that LE has spoken with people at the Nursing Home, and someone can confirm Caylee was there. I know this isn't a popular view, but I'm not sure the date of the 9th was a purposeful error by Cindy. She said that she usually goes to visit on the weekends, and therefore Father's Day didn't stand out to her. That's plausible, IMO.

If Caylee survived til the 24th, where was she? I just think it's far more likely that Jessee either mis-remembers the date he heard Caylee, or Casey purposefully led him to believe Caylee was there with her than it is that no one has come forward and said they saw Caylee between the 15th and 24th. JMHO! 

I think Jesse is simply mistaken, Casey could have been in Target for all we know and he heard a kid. I don't think Cindy purposely misled anyone on the date either, I think she was just going with what Casey said but Casey got caught in her own web of lies when she said Caylee had been missing 31 days. I'm still going with the night of the 15th or the day of the 16th.

One thing I was thinking about, once police arrived on July 15th, were they with her straight through until she was arrested?

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2008, 11:36:56 PM »

LOL in a backwards sorta way!!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2008, 11:37:50 PM »

Reminder:

I think Jessee may very well be used by the defense to mess up the timeline, iris. I'd bet on it!

Yep !!!  You are absolutely right, except if his phone call was anywhere near the time that Casey was at her house with her dad when he found the gas cans in her trunk.  George already said Caylee wasn't with her

I thought we had the phone records................and I know Geaorge put a time on Casey's visit. Maybe we don't have the record for that call?
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2008, 11:38:19 PM »

Okay, so I tried a google on shot girl company and orlando and look at what I got:

Rated 3.7 out of 5.0

What!!!!! or What????? 
I went to google - typed in shot girl company + Orlando, Florida and this is what came up.  Try it - honest to goodness.

What!!!!
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2008, 11:38:24 PM »

So if Casey locked Caylee in the trunk on the morning of the 27th and she died. Then the 24th call was legit. But what table was she playing on? A picnic table in a park, the parents house, a restaurant?

And did George retrieve the body from the tow yard? And dispose of it by his office? Is Exit 13 near the landfill grid by George's area?

I can't see Casey going into the woods behind the airport but I can see George leaving a false trail.

I just can't get my brain around that scenario. I immediately go to when Caylee was last seen by someone you can believe. Yes, Jessee thinks he heard Caylee on the 24th, but cannot say that with certainty. I think the 15th is the last time we can be sure Caylee was alive. My bet is that LE has spoken with people at the Nursing Home, and someone can confirm Caylee was there. I know this isn't a popular view, but I'm not sure the date of the 9th was a purposeful error by Cindy. She said that she usually goes to visit on the weekends, and therefore Father's Day didn't stand out to her. That's plausible, IMO.

If Caylee survived til the 24th, where was she? I just think it's far more likely that Jessee either mis-remembers the date he heard Caylee, or Casey purposefully led him to believe Caylee was there with her than it is that no one has come forward and said they saw Caylee between the 15th and 24th. JMHO! 

I think Jesse is simply mistaken, Casey could have been in Target for all we know and he heard a kid. I don't think Cindy purposely misled anyone on the date either, I think she was just going with what Casey said but Casey got caught in her own web of lies when she said Caylee had been missing 31 days. I'm still going with the night of the 15th or the day of the 16th.

One thing I was thinking about, once police arrived on July 15th, were they with her straight through until she was arrested?
''I think she was home that one night and the car was in the garage that night who knows what was going on
Shellbell
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2008, 11:38:38 PM »

Reminder:

I dont think that he will be used.  Just because I think the ones they will use will not be able to do interviews with Geraldo....timeline wist, I think that they discredited him when he changed his story about hearing Caylee.  He is not credible in my opinion.  The prosecution would use him.  U can bet on that.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2008, 11:38:53 PM »

Reminder:

George said Casey arrived without Caylee at approx 2:25-2:30.  At 2:40 she was on MySpace.  At 2:46 she called Jesse and had an 18 minute phone call with him.  If Jesse says he heard Caylee at 2:46 that day, either he is lying or George is.  No way did the gas can, myspace, rounding up Caylee somewhere, and the phone call all happen within 16-20 minutes.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2008, 11:39:06 PM »

Rated 3.7 out of 5.0

What!!!!! or What????? 
I went to google - typed in shot girl company + Orlando, Florida and this is what came up.  Try it - honest to goodness.

What!!!!

lol what???
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2008, 11:39:21 PM »

LOL in a backwards sorta way!!!

yeah, that backwards way of finding Caylee is really working for her

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2008, 11:39:31 PM »

http://www.boston.com/news/local/connecticut/articles/2006/06/03/sex_appeal_pushing_booze_and_making_money_as_a_shot_girl/

Sex appeal, pushing booze and making money as a "shot girl"
By Shelley K. Wong, Associated Press Writer  |  June 3, 2006

HARTFORD, Conn. --Abbey Roos says she has the perfect college job.

The Central Connecticut State University freshman works one day a week. Her business attire includes knee-high boots and a cut-off T-shirt, and many nights she walks away with hundreds of untaxed dollars.

The slender, attractive, young woman uses sex appeal to sell tubes of liquor to patrons at Club Blu in Hartford. She is a shot girl.

"It's easy for a college student," Roos said. "You're going to class all week, you're working on papers and on weekends, college kids want to go out. So why not work at a bar?"

The 19-year-old is one of an estimated 40,000 shot girls hired to boost liquor sales nationwide at clubs ranging from those in small towns such as Lebanon, N.H., to Miami's trendy South Beach night spots.

But experts say the job can be fraught with legal problems.

Unlike waitresses, shot girls actively encourage drinking, a practice that some experts say could lead to excessive consumption. Some shot girls also drink shots that male customers buy for them, despite being underage. And shot girls have more of an incentive than waitresses to push booze -- they buy bottles of mixed alcohol from the bar and resell them on the floor, pocketing the profits.

"The underlying issue is not that it's being sold, it's the way it's being sold," said Brad Krevor, director of the Responsible Retailing Forum, an industry group that addressed shot girls at its annual meeting in April. "It's certainly not the way liquor laws were envisioned."

Connecticut, like most states, prohibits reselling alcohol and bars could lose their liquor licenses for violating that law. But managers say there's nothing illegal about the way shot girls operate.

"It's not like you're buying booze at a package store and you're bringing it to your establishment and selling it," said Rob Nolan, manager of Club Blu. "You already bought it, it's in your establishment. Instead of going to the bar to buy a shot you're buying a shot from a girl, that's all it is."

It might not be that simple. The laws that assign liability when intoxicated customers injure themselves and others weren't written with shot girls in mind. In states that require training for bar employees, the requirements for freelance shot girls are less clear.

The proliferation of shot girls may be evident, yet only a handful of complaints related to the practice have been reported in Connecticut, according to John Suchy, director of the state's liquor control division of the Department of Consumer Protection.

Despite that fact, Suchy says, it is still a concern for law enforcement and liquor commission agents.

"If the people that are selling the alcoholic liquor are buying those drinks from the bar and then reselling it, they're committing a crime because they're selling without a permit," he said.

Some liquor distributors spend millions on shot girl programs. Many are run by large companies, such as Sidney Frank Importing Co., that experts say are more likely to be concerned with liability issues.

Sidney Frank became famous for promoting Jagermeister by in the mid 1980s hiring "Jagerette" models to go to bars and persuade college-age students to buy the German licorice-flavored liquor. Some experts say the shot girl concept was born out of the Jagerette program.

In the rush to sell sex appeal and shots, some freelance shot girls admit crossing the line.

"I don't really drink," said Stephanie Scionti, a 19-year-old a broadcasting and communications major at Briarwood College who works at Club NV in Hartford. "But if a client buys me one -- sometimes."

At Club Blu on a recent evening, two shot girls took repeated shots with different customers as they circulated through the crowd. One afterward confessed to feeling a buzz and said she started drinking before work that night. Both were underage.

Nolan said he was unaware that went on, and would have fired them on the spot had he seen it. Nolan has been using shot girls since the club opened about four years ago and credits them with raising liquor sales by about 5 percent.

"I've noticed my bars have been slammed at four or five people deep and nobody can get to the bar, so why not have people walking around and sell shots?" he said.

Nolan believes the majority of Connecticut nightclubs and bars employ shot girls, an estimate that's impossible to verify because such data isn't collected locally or nationwide. Taylor Rau, editor of the trade journal Night Club & Bar Magazine, estimates as many as 40,000 college-age girls work as shot girls around the country.

And the number of bars employing them has risen steadily over the past decade, a trend that seems unlikely to slow down soon, he said.

"It's so beneficial to owners, ultimately to guests," Rau said. "It adds a little extra flavor to the night. It keeps the room circulating."

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2008, 11:39:33 PM »

GO Jessie !!!!. Now that I know he passed his poly I am HAPPY. yeppers IMO he dodged the set up. For some reason it stuck with me LP said there was no calls on KC's phone for 24 hr's on 27 th is that right? and the car was left on the 27.
Kristin
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: September 21, 2008, 11:40:38 PM »

Reminder:

George said Casey arrived without Caylee at approx 2:25-2:30.  At 2:40 she was on MySpace.  At 2:46 she called Jesse and had an 18 minute phone call with him.  If Jesse says he heard Caylee at 2:46 that day, either he is lying or George is.  No way did the gas can, myspace, rounding up Caylee somewhere, and the phone call all happen within 16-20 minutes.

Did they release the phone records with all the calls?? I must have missed that...I thought George said he left after his favorite show wasnt that like 100 or so why was he even home at that time?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.