April 24, 2024, 06:47:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350464 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: September 22, 2008, 10:03:01 AM »

Since June, Casey Anthony could be seen at the Fusian Ultra Lounge in the Waterford Lakes area almost every Friday night, Fusian owner Bruce Lam said. She recently dated Anthony Lazzaro, a promoter for the club, he said.

"I had no idea she had a kid," Lam said. "I thought she was a typical college kid. All the promoters were cool kids. I was very surprised."

I can't find anything that says she worked there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/news/conway/orl-caylee2008jul20,0,2486087.story

They only thing I remember is Tony saying he put her in charge of the shot girls as something to do...I think he didnt want her hanging on him all night..JMO
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: September 22, 2008, 10:06:29 AM »

I still want to know why everyone said "Monday, June 9th" was the last day they saw Caylee--with the exception of Lee (who did not mention a date in his written statement) and Cindy (who said Sunday, June 8th-- the day her and George returned from their "vacation").

This bothers me to no end!

What do we know about June 9th

Casey and Caylee stay at Ricardo's...
Tony also says this is they day Casey said she moves in with Amy..

It makes me wonder if casey left home on June 9th with caylee and that was the last night she stayed the night with caylee..

Is it possible casey was turning into the babysitter?

What I mean is after June 9th is it possible CAYLEE was sleeping at the Anthony home and casey was not..

Casey would come back "home" in the morning or when George was about to leave and she would have CAYLEE until Cindy returned home the Casey would take off to go hang with her friends..

Just a thought..

I thought Tony said this was the day Casey moved in with him.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: September 22, 2008, 10:07:42 AM »

I still want to know why everyone said "Monday, June 9th" was the last day they saw Caylee--with the exception of Lee (who did not mention a date in his written statement) and Cindy (who said Sunday, June 8th-- the day her and George returned from their "vacation").

It makes me wonder if casey left home on June 9th with caylee and that was the last night she stayed the night with caylee..

What I mean is after June 9th is it possible CAYLEE was sleeping at the Anthony home and casey was not..

Casey would come back "home" in the morning or when George was about to leave and she would have CAYLEE until Cindy returned home the Casey would take off to go hang with her friends..

Just a thought..

I thought that Casey stayed at Ricardo's (solo) on June 9th.

June 9 – Between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Casey Anthony allegedly drops 2-year-old Caylee Anthony off with her nanny at the Sawgrass Apartments on South Conway Road.

Casey moves out of her parent's house and in with Ricardo Morales and Amy Huizenga.

Now I'm confused....
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #443 on: September 22, 2008, 10:09:31 AM »

Is this accurate?

http://investigation.discovery.com/blogs/criminal-report/casey_anthony_full_coverage/timeline/june9-june14/june9-june14.html
DenimOrchid
Scared Monkey

« Reply #444 on: September 22, 2008, 10:12:19 AM »

I'm thinking that when LE went to California to interview LP,they also interviewed J.Hawkins.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #445 on: September 22, 2008, 10:14:38 AM »

Dr. Phil is on right now where I live, here is a summary of each segment…..I will post between commercials.

Plays the 2 – 911 calls…..
1st call -  Cindy said Casey needs to be arrested.
2nd call—5 mins later…..Cindy says Caylee has been missing.

Talks about LE saying that Casey has told them nothing but lies…. Shows pics of her out at the bars……

Talks about the twists and turns of the case……Nothing we didn’t already know…..

Lisa Bloom on….and Dr. Phil….showing pics that George says were taken when Casey was pregnant….pics are the ones that she is wearing the blue dress in

Rob Dick….Talking about inconsistencies…..we know all of them……

(If you don't want me to do this let me know and I will stop)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: September 22, 2008, 10:18:09 AM »

Just a thought..

June 9 – Between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Casey Anthony allegedly drops 2-year-old Caylee Anthony off with her nanny at the Sawgrass Apartments on South Conway Road.

Casey moves out of her parent's house and in with Ricardo Morales and Amy Huizenga.

Now I'm confused....

This is from Ricardo's police interview..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: September 22, 2008, 10:18:13 AM »

Dr. Phil is on right now where I live, here is a summary of each segment…..I will post between commercials.

Talks about LE saying that Casey has told them nothing but lies…. Shows pics of her out at the bars……

Lisa Bloom on….and Dr. Phil….showing pics that George says were taken when Casey was pregnant….pics are the ones that she is wearing the blue dress in

Please don't quit marlee...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #448 on: September 22, 2008, 10:18:33 AM »

Please continue!   I'm at work and cant watch!  Thanks Marlee!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: September 22, 2008, 10:22:11 AM »

Good morning Monkeys

Quiet weekend

Please can today be DNA day.

2 months and nothing from the FBI lab? 

They should have used LabCorp

(I get to visit that place every other month.  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #450 on: September 22, 2008, 10:23:21 AM »

Just a thought..

Now I'm confused....

This is from Ricardo's police interview..

I think CA and Ga were just trying to stick with Casey's story by giving June  9 as the date Caylee was last seen. Then the video from Father's Day, proved that date was incorrect. It's confusing when it's all lies!

I remember you, Caylee.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #451 on: September 22, 2008, 10:24:02 AM »

Kimberly is a lady who wrote and asked Dr. Phil to help the Anthonys…..Talking about the protesters and how they should leave

Cheryl…..Another lady that wrote Dr. Phil…….Saying that if Casey was her daughter and  lived in her home she would not be there…..

What kind of personality does a person have when they are out partying while their daughter is missing….

Dr. Phil…….Common  personality pattern with people like this…..Antisocial personality…..Failure to conform to social norms, deceitfulness, impulsivity, irritability , reckless disregard for safety of them or others, lack of remorse, consistent irresponsibility,

If you have 3 or more of these over the age of 15 you probably have this disorder
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: September 22, 2008, 10:25:34 AM »

Mornin Monkeys!
I was just going over the Exit 13 thread at WS and found this post really odd....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amster 
When you went to Caylees 2nd BD party, were there any little kids there? Or, just friends of KC?

Exit 13
no other kids, just friends of casey

Now it has been a while since my kids were 2yo, but their second bday was huge to us! We invited friends, family and all their little friends to join the celebration. Heck we even invited the kids next door! I find it really odd that there were no kids at poor Caylees 2nd birthday party. didn't Zanny the Nanny have kids? Zannies sister? Other kids Zanny babysat? How bout co workers from where ever the heck CAsey was working?

Am I off base in thinking this was odd? This really breaks my heart...

My kids are 5 and 6. They've yet to have a birthday party with anybody more than aunts, uncles, and gp's. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: September 22, 2008, 10:26:12 AM »

I'm thinking that when LE went to California to interview LP,they also interviewed J.Hawkins.

Welcome DenimOrchid - I agree, they interviewed J. Hawkins too.

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: September 22, 2008, 10:26:15 AM »

Just a thought..

I thought Tony said this was the day Casey moved in with him.
MrsK I cannot find anything now that says who moved in with who on that date...
jmagic
Scared Monkey

« Reply #455 on: September 22, 2008, 10:27:13 AM »

Marlee, I'm interested.  I'm also at work.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: September 22, 2008, 10:27:47 AM »

Welcome DenimOrchid - I agree, they interviewed J. Hawkins too.

klaas... check your e-mail...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #457 on: September 22, 2008, 10:31:09 AM »

SO whats the big news!  Been gone did anything come about with LP's female security and her immunity?
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #458 on: September 22, 2008, 10:32:49 AM »

Dr. Phil….
Talking about the screaming protesters outside of Anthony house…..Shows tapes of protesters while outside of Anthony’s house. Says Protesters are wrong…not one shred of evidence that G & C are involved….

NeJame…..Talking about how wrong it is…..Hate mail….Because they have decided to keep hope alive they are being harassed…unmercifully…..(not word for word). Baffled by the protesters…. If the protesters think they are helping they are not.

Dr. Phil….if they had anything to say about Caylee missing you would encourage them to tell LE…..
NeJame…..of course

(This is just a summary...not word for word....i know i am prob spelling some names wrong.......nothing new at all so far)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: September 22, 2008, 10:33:53 AM »

haven't had time to read back yet ... who is Exit 13? A WS poster?

Exit13 is a guy posting over at WS, who supposedly owns Lake Vaj.. which is actually a house where they all party at.  He was taking questions last night. Smile

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71620

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.