April 24, 2024, 11:25:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350490 times)
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #460 on: September 22, 2008, 10:34:41 AM »

I still want to know why everyone said "Monday, June 9th" was the last day they saw Caylee--with the exception of Lee (who did not mention a date in his written statement) and Cindy (who said Sunday, June 8th-- the day her and George returned from their "vacation").

This bothers me to no end!

What do we know about June 9th

Casey and Caylee stay at Ricardo's...
Tony also says this is they day Casey said she moves in with Amy..

It makes me wonder if casey left home on June 9th with caylee and that was the last night she stayed the night with caylee..

Is it possible casey was turning into the babysitter?

What I mean is after June 9th is it possible CAYLEE was sleeping at the Anthony home and casey was not..

Casey would come back "home" in the morning or when George was about to leave and she would have CAYLEE until Cindy returned home the Casey would take off to go hang with her friends..

Just a thought..

I thought that Casey stayed at Ricardo's (solo) on June 9th.

June 9 – Between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Casey Anthony allegedly drops 2-year-old Caylee Anthony off with her nanny at the Sawgrass Apartments on South Conway Road.

Casey moves out of her parent's house and in with Ricardo Morales and Amy Huizenga.

Now I'm confused....

This is from Ricardo's police interview..

You know, I've read these documents so many times that I should know them by heart. I find something new (to me) every day. Thank you!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #461 on: September 22, 2008, 10:36:07 AM »

haven't had time to read back yet ... who is Exit 13? A WS poster?

Exit13 is a guy posting over at WS, who supposedly owns Lake Vaj.. which is actually a house where they all party at.  He was taking questions last night. Smile

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71620

oh, interesting and some are wondering if it is really an Anthony family member or friend?

I remember you, Caylee.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: September 22, 2008, 10:38:40 AM »

JUNE 24, 2008 - CASEY RETURNS HOME WITHOUT CAYLEE

On the Record w/ Greta
Exclusive: Grandparents of Missing Toddler 'On the Record'
Wednesday, August 06, 2008

G. ANTHONY:  ... That's when I saw my daughter. I was getting ready to go to work, and the garage door goes open and my daughter comes in.  This is about 2:25, 2:30 in the afternoon on the 24th.  As she comes in the house, and I said, Hey, how're you doing? And she says, Fine, Dad. I says, Well, what's going on? And she says, Oh, I'm just stopping home for about 10 minutes, get some clothes. I go to go back to work.  Where's Caylee? She's with Zanny. And I said, OK, when are you guys coming home? She says, Oh, we'll be back home maybe late tonight or the next day.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html

FACEBOOK ENTRIES

June 24 2008 at 2:40pm Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote to troy on Facebook: she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven’t even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i’ll fill ya in later on. miss ya, yo.

June 24 2008 at 2:46 Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) to Troy on Facebook wrote: I’m still at Ricardo and JPs… hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late… any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

The 24th of June is when Jesse says Casey called him and he heard her tell Caylee to get off the table.  That call came in at 2:46 pm.

Why was George so specific in regards to the time Casey came home on August 24th.  Considering Casey's facebook entry at 2:40 PM and ... the 18 minute cell call to Jesse which originated at 2:46 ... it is apparent Geoge is messing with some incriminating timeline.

Thanks for putting everything in perspective Carpe.

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS

Janet
7:30 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #463 on: September 22, 2008, 10:39:25 AM »

Dr. Phil……Is is possible that a person could be so unplugged from their child….yes…never saw Casey so just saying how it is with people like this……

1st reporter to interview Cindy –(Jessica D’onofrio) Says she sees no end in sight for people being in front of Anthony’s. Cindy was very accommodating the first night Casey was arrested….. Need to be really careful with the decomposing body results…could be false positive….but that is what the results were……..sees C & G getting more and more desperate….Cindy has lost 25 lbs….Cindy acting more like the mother of a missing child than Casey…..

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: September 22, 2008, 10:39:46 AM »

I still want to know why everyone said "Monday, June 9th" was the last day they saw Caylee--with the exception of Lee (who did not mention a date in his written statement) and Cindy (who said Sunday, June 8th-- the day her and George returned from their "vacation").

It makes me wonder if casey left home on June 9th with caylee and that was the last night she stayed the night with caylee..

What I mean is after June 9th is it possible CAYLEE was sleeping at the Anthony home and casey was not..

Casey would come back "home" in the morning or when George was about to leave and she would have CAYLEE until Cindy returned home the Casey would take off to go hang with her friends..

Just a thought..

I thought Tony said this was the day Casey moved in with him.
MrsK I cannot find anything now that says who moved in with who on that date...

I know I'm going to crack before Casey does! LOL!

I went back to the docs. In the 1st doc, pg. 33 in Casey's handwritten statement of July 15th, she states that she has been staying at Tony's for the last 4 weeks. That would make it about June 15th. That is supposedly the day she left her parents (Father's day).

In Tony's statement in the 3rd doc, he says "she pretty much shacked up" from the beginning of June, but did spend some nights at "The nanny's".  

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: September 22, 2008, 10:41:19 AM »

Morning Monkeys and Welcome to all new monkeys I have missed..
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #466 on: September 22, 2008, 10:42:46 AM »

haven't had time to read back yet ... who is Exit 13? A WS poster?

Exit13 is a guy posting over at WS, who supposedly owns Lake Vaj.. which is actually a house where they all party at.  He was taking questions last night. Smile

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71620

oh, interesting and some are wondering if it is really an Anthony family member or friend?

Some of what he is saying doesn't make sense, IMO.  For example: He said he is/was in the military, yet he claims that in the military, they use chloroform to "detain rowdy detainees".  A number of people on this board have called him on that as being completely false.    As well, just some of what he says with regard to Casey's behavior.. plus his phraseology.. just odd at times.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: September 22, 2008, 10:43:29 AM »

Some of what he is saying doesn't make sense, IMO.  For example: He said he is/was in the military, yet he claims that in the military, they use chloroform to "detain rowdy detainees".  A number of people on this board have called him on that as being completely false.    As well, just some of what he says with regard to Casey's behavior.. plus his phraseology.. just odd at times.

I'm sorry.. that should be subdue rowdy detainees. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: September 22, 2008, 10:44:13 AM »

Let's turn this around. If the IP address and pings confirm that the call was made from the Anthony house, and it corroborates George's statement, then it's pretty damning evidence against Casey that she paused the conversation to tell Caylee to get down from a table, now isn't it?

YES!!

In the process of elimination ... the investigation need direct some of its focus onto George Anthony.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: September 22, 2008, 10:44:35 AM »

Just a thought..

I thought Tony said this was the day Casey moved in with him.
MrsK I cannot find anything now that says who moved in with who on that date...

I went back to the docs. In the 1st doc, pg. 33 in Casey's handwritten statement of July 15th, she states that she has been staying at Tony's for the last 4 weeks. That would make it about June 15th. That is supposedly the day she left her parents (Father's day).

In Tony's statement in the 3rd doc, he says "she pretty much shacked up" from the beginning of June, but did spend some nights at "The nanny's".  

LOL.. So many people in casey's life have mixed up dates and times..Its crazy..

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: September 22, 2008, 10:44:38 AM »

WHO shacked up at the nanny's? Casey?? Or Caylee? 

Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #471 on: September 22, 2008, 10:46:13 AM »

Lisa bloom…….Casey said if you let me out of jail I will tell you where Caylee is……didn’t happen….

Dr Phil…..What kind of woman uses her child for leverage…..I cannot assign diagnosis to Casey but you can see how it goes with the antisocial disorder….

Leonard Padilla……Talking about the bail being posted……Casey adds to her lies as she goes along…….

Rob Dick…..With Casey everyday….very manipulative and flirty….backed herself into a corner…going to be a sad ending…..bothered by Casey’s carefree behavior…nothing bothered her…..does not seemed concerned about any of this….….

ME: There has not been one thing said that we don’t already know.
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 22, 2008, 10:52:55 AM »

Ernie Allen…National Center for Missing and Exploited children……talking about why some missing get more exposure than others…..Trying to get media attention for all missing children…..news people say …it’s just another missing person…..what makes it news…..What is bizarre about it…….

Lisa Bloom…..stories about minorities  are just not covered….

Guest…..family member of Benjamin Everett (might be his mom….sorry didn’t catch it) did not get exposure because he is bi-racial.             
ANITAJO21
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: September 22, 2008, 10:55:35 AM »

Please be kind, as this is my first post on this forum 

A week ago Saturday , my wife and I spent about 4hrs with George Anthony. We had a one on one chat with him. I also spoke with him the following Sunday when he called me at my home. There are things the media are not saying. Yes, Casey has many issues, and he knows this. I've also spoke with Cindi a few times on her cell phone, and I can only say that she was very pleasent, and easy to talk with. They are NOT the horrible people that they are made out to be.

They are NOT covering up anything for Casey. Flame me if you wish, but you ONLY know what you are being told about them. I know George Anthony....personally.

George can't get anything out of Casey (no one else can either). He got into a big fight with her, and had to leave the house for a couple of days. They are not covering up for her at all. George told me that he is going to keep up the faith that Caylee is alive, until it's PROVED that she's not. Anyone here with a child would do the very same thing.

As far as the Anthony's not searching for Caylee in the woods...they're just not ready to quit their faith. Try to understand how denial works, and if they were to look in the woods, that would be admitting little Caylee is dead . I am sure Most people would be one in denial too. I do know that when something really bad happens, we are protected by denial, and little by little reality and pain will set in, and when it gets too heavy for us, in comes denial to the rescue.

I talked to George last night, and emotionally....they are at the end of their rope. As far as the media....they are doing everything they can to keep this a circus. This is so wrong, in so many ways. They have a whole lot to deal with, Caylee and then Casey. I am surprised they haven't had a total mental breakdown, as I am sure both are very fragile at this point.

He told me to my face, that Casey will be going to jail (fraud charges at this time) and is an embarrassment to the family...but she is still their daughter.

And what about the evidence? Did I miss something? There has only been "leaks" to the media concerning forensic results. Not one certified document has been shown, or released. Truths only need to be made during sworn testimony. We really don't know what they have, and yes...they may even have more than we know (and maybe even less). False leaks have been used in the past, to put pressure on suspects. This is a known tactic. I'm not saying they have no evidence....I just have not seen any VALID evidence. I guess some here don't fully understand the United States Constitution article III. You may want to read this.
"Due process". If the protesters in front of the Anthony's home had their way, they would have Casey swinging from a noose without her day in court. Having an opinion is one thing, but standing in the front yard of the Anthony's yelling "Baby killer" (with their small children in tow), all day....and all night, is just wrong in MY opinion.

But, after spending several hours with George, Dennis and Sherri, (founders of "Kid Finders Network"). George is NOT the ill tempered man you may see at times on the media coverage. Face to face, he is a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa...

He feels that he is doing his best. Someone else in his place may do better, or even possibly worse. This would just depend on the strength we have when we are put in a position like he is in now.

Casey is his daughter. And he of all people, wants to desperately believe her stories/LIES. He knows the type of person she is. I'm sure he knows whats going on. However...we will not (and should not) be the ones to take away their hope that Caylee Marie is still alive.

And for the record: I do believe little Caylee is deceased. I will however, will still respect the fact that the Anthony's faith is that Caylee is still alive. It's not up to us to try to change this. I will continue to pass out flyer's, and place "Have you seen me (Caylee) posters on both of our cars. They will continue to have 100% support from both me, and from my wife Anita. George and Cindi are, and always will be be....good people, and our friends.

This is about Caylee Marie......NOT Casey Anthony. Casey will have her day in court, and I hope this women gets what is coming to her. Whatever happened to little Caylee.....Casey is 100% responsible

I also pray for the day when the rest of the Anthony's (not Casey) will find peace in their lives.

Chuck
Titusville, FL

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #474 on: September 22, 2008, 11:00:26 AM »

Please be kind, as this is my first post on this forum 

A week ago Saturday , my wife and I spent about 4hrs with George Anthony. We had a one on one chat with him. I also spoke with him the following Sunday when he called me at my home. There are things the media are not saying. Yes, Casey has many issues, and he knows this. I've also spoke with Cindi a few times on her cell phone, and I can only say that she was very pleasent, and easy to talk with. They are NOT the horrible people that they are made out to be.

They are NOT covering up anything for Casey. Flame me if you wish, but you ONLY know what you are being told about them. I know George Anthony....personally.

George can't get anything out of Casey (no one else can either). He got into a big fight with her, and had to leave the house for a couple of days. They are not covering up for her at all. George told me that he is going to keep up the faith that Caylee is alive, until it's PROVED that she's not. Anyone here with a child would do the very same thing.

As far as the Anthony's not searching for Caylee in the woods...they're just not ready to quit their faith. Try to understand how denial works, and if they were to look in the woods, that would be admitting little Caylee is dead . I am sure Most people would be one in denial too. I do know that when something really bad happens, we are protected by denial, and little by little reality and pain will set in, and when it gets too heavy for us, in comes denial to the rescue.

I talked to George last night, and emotionally....they are at the end of their rope. As far as the media....they are doing everything they can to keep this a circus. This is so wrong, in so many ways. They have a whole lot to deal with, Caylee and then Casey. I am surprised they haven't had a total mental breakdown, as I am sure both are very fragile at this point.

He told me to my face, that Casey will be going to jail (fraud charges at this time) and is an embarrassment to the family...but she is still their daughter.

And what about the evidence? Did I miss something? There has only been "leaks" to the media concerning forensic results. Not one certified document has been shown, or released. Truths only need to be made during sworn testimony. We really don't know what they have, and yes...they may even have more than we know (and maybe even less). False leaks have been used in the past, to put pressure on suspects. This is a known tactic. I'm not saying they have no evidence....I just have not seen any VALID evidence. I guess some here don't fully understand the United States Constitution article III. You may want to read this.
"Due process". If the protesters in front of the Anthony's home had their way, they would have Casey swinging from a noose without her day in court. Having an opinion is one thing, but standing in the front yard of the Anthony's yelling "Baby killer" (with their small children in tow), all day....and all night, is just wrong in MY opinion.

But, after spending several hours with George, Dennis and Sherri, (founders of "Kid Finders Network"). George is NOT the ill tempered man you may see at times on the media coverage. Face to face, he is a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa...

He feels that he is doing his best. Someone else in his place may do better, or even possibly worse. This would just depend on the strength we have when we are put in a position like he is in now.

Casey is his daughter. And he of all people, wants to desperately believe her stories/LIES. He knows the type of person she is. I'm sure he knows whats going on. However...we will not (and should not) be the ones to take away their hope that Caylee Marie is still alive.

And for the record: I do believe little Caylee is deceased. I will however, will still respect the fact that the Anthony's faith is that Caylee is still alive. It's not up to us to try to change this. I will continue to pass out flyer's, and place "Have you seen me (Caylee) posters on both of our cars. They will continue to have 100% support from both me, and from my wife Anita. George and Cindi are, and always will be be....good people, and our friends.

This is about Caylee Marie......NOT Casey Anthony. Casey will have her day in court, and I hope this women gets what is coming to her. Whatever happened to little Caylee.....Casey is 100% responsible

I also pray for the day when the rest of the Anthony's (not Casey) will find peace in their lives.

Chuck
Titusville, FL

It is sad for George and Cindy, but as parents they need to show Casey some "tough love" and stop covering for her.  The best thing they could have done for her is left her in jail.

Lisa
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: September 22, 2008, 11:01:13 AM »

This is what I have saved for June 9th or around taken from 6 different timelines.

* Casey Anthony, tells investigators she dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apts.

http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

*Casey drives Amy's car during the week Amy vacations in Puerto Rico.
"Jesse will be moving again in August...to Georgia!9:12pm "

6-09-08 Casey Anthony told detectives that she last saw 2-year-old Caylee after dropping her off at Sawgrass Apartments #210 on South Conway Road (see map) on June 9, but the apartment has been vacant since February
http://www.wftv.com/news/16913653/detail.html
Anthony Lazaro states that Casey moved in with Amy Huizenga on this date. Page 6, paragraph 1

June 9 – Between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., Casey Anthony allegedly drops Caylee off with her nanny, Zenaida Hernandez-Gonzalez, at the Sawgrass Apartments on South Conway Road.
Casey moves out of her parent's house and in with her ex-boyfriend, Ricardo Morales, and friend, Amy Huizenga.

6/9 Amy said she last saw Caylee approx this date. She also told police about Casey saying she had $15K in savings and that she was "going to get" her parents' house. Casey said they could be roommates after she got the house. Casey reportedly spent the night with Ricardo and Amy with Caylee

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: September 22, 2008, 11:02:55 AM »

That was it. What I typed is a summary of what was said. There was nothing new, and there was nothing detailed. It seemed very generic to me.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: September 22, 2008, 11:02:59 AM »

ANITAJO21

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: September 22, 2008, 11:03:02 AM »

Lisa bloom…….Casey said if you let me out of jail I will tell you where Caylee is……didn’t happen….

Dr Phil…..What kind of woman uses her child for leverage…..I cannot assign diagnosis to Casey but you can see how it goes with the antisocial disorder….

Leonard Padilla……Talking about the bail being posted……Casey adds to her lies as she goes along…….

Rob Dick…..With Casey everyday….very manipulative and flirty….backed herself into a corner…going to be a sad ending…..bothered by Casey’s carefree behavior…nothing bothered her…..does not seemed concerned about any of this….….

ME: There has not been one thing said that we don’t already know.

Marlee - thanks, I didn't realize it was on already
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: September 22, 2008, 11:04:57 AM »

Chuck, your loyalty to your friends is commendable. I do have to ask, however, if the Anthony's are not covering up for Casey, how do you explain the disreprancies in the statements they have made in front of the whole world?
As far as denial and looking for Casey in the woods, one of my best friends daughters came up missing a year and a half ago. She looked everywhere for her, day and night. Until the moment when the police walked in and told her as I was sitting beside her that he daughters body had been identified she never gave up hope that she was alive, but still she searched relentlessly for her, in the woods, in the swamps, along the roadside, ponds were searched.I respect your opinion, but I do not see that looking for Caylee would mean they had given up hope that she was alive.
As far as enabling Casey, if they feel as you say they do then maybe they should have had her sent to a safe house somewhere instead of allowing her to live at home with all the comforts she has apparently been given all of her life... Just sayin...

Oh, and welcome to the forum!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.