April 26, 2024, 09:52:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350601 times)
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #480 on: September 22, 2008, 11:05:39 AM »

I still want to know why everyone said "Monday, June 9th" was the last day they saw Caylee--with the exception of Lee (who did not mention a date in his written statement) and Cindy (who said Sunday, June 8th-- the day her and George returned from their "vacation").

This bothers me to no end!

What do we know about June 9th

Casey and Caylee stay at Ricardo's...
Tony also says this is they day Casey said she moves in with Amy..

It makes me wonder if casey left home on June 9th with caylee and that was the last night she stayed the night with caylee..

Is it possible casey was turning into the babysitter?

What I mean is after June 9th is it possible CAYLEE was sleeping at the Anthony home and casey was not..

Casey would come back "home" in the morning or when George was about to leave and she would have CAYLEE until Cindy returned home the Casey would take off to go hang with her friends..

Just a thought..

I thought Tony said this was the day Casey moved in with him.
MrsK I cannot find anything now that says who moved in with who on that date...

I know I'm going to crack before Casey does! LOL!

I went back to the docs. In the 1st doc, pg. 33 in Casey's handwritten statement of July 15th, she states that she has been staying at Tony's for the last 4 weeks. That would make it about June 15th. That is supposedly the day she left her parents (Father's day).

In Tony's statement in the 3rd doc, he says "she pretty much shacked up" from the beginning of June, but did spend some nights at "The nanny's".  

Right? This is crazy! We know that she didn't stay at the nanny's. But we know that she stayed at Ricardo's. Hmmm.

Also, Fast forward--June 24th. When she made those facebook comments (a friend of mine pointed out) that she could have made them from her cell phone while talking to Jesse Grund (or whoever she talked to). AS NG said, she was known to text AND talk on her phone at the same time.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #481 on: September 22, 2008, 11:09:10 AM »

Please be kind, as this is my first post on this forum 

A week ago Saturday , my wife and I spent about 4hrs with George Anthony. We had a one on one chat with him. I also spoke with him the following Sunday when he called me at my home. There are things the media are not saying. Yes, Casey has many issues, and he knows this. I've also spoke with Cindi a few times on her cell phone, and I can only say that she was very pleasent, and easy to talk with. They are NOT the horrible people that they are made out to be.

They are NOT covering up anything for Casey. Flame me if you wish, but you ONLY know what you are being told about them. I know George Anthony....personally.

George can't get anything out of Casey (no one else can either). He got into a big fight with her, and had to leave the house for a couple of days. They are not covering up for her at all. George told me that he is going to keep up the faith that Caylee is alive, until it's PROVED that she's not. Anyone here with a child would do the very same thing.

As far as the Anthony's not searching for Caylee in the woods...they're just not ready to quit their faith. Try to understand how denial works, and if they were to look in the woods, that would be admitting little Caylee is dead . I am sure Most people would be one in denial too. I do know that when something really bad happens, we are protected by denial, and little by little reality and pain will set in, and when it gets too heavy for us, in comes denial to the rescue.

I talked to George last night, and emotionally....they are at the end of their rope. As far as the media....they are doing everything they can to keep this a circus. This is so wrong, in so many ways. They have a whole lot to deal with, Caylee and then Casey. I am surprised they haven't had a total mental breakdown, as I am sure both are very fragile at this point.

He told me to my face, that Casey will be going to jail (fraud charges at this time) and is an embarrassment to the family...but she is still their daughter.

And what about the evidence? Did I miss something? There has only been "leaks" to the media concerning forensic results. Not one certified document has been shown, or released. Truths only need to be made during sworn testimony. We really don't know what they have, and yes...they may even have more than we know (and maybe even less). False leaks have been used in the past, to put pressure on suspects. This is a known tactic. I'm not saying they have no evidence....I just have not seen any VALID evidence. I guess some here don't fully understand the United States Constitution article III. You may want to read this.
"Due process". If the protesters in front of the Anthony's home had their way, they would have Casey swinging from a noose without her day in court. Having an opinion is one thing, but standing in the front yard of the Anthony's yelling "Baby killer" (with their small children in tow), all day....and all night, is just wrong in MY opinion.

But, after spending several hours with George, Dennis and Sherri, (founders of "Kid Finders Network"). George is NOT the ill tempered man you may see at times on the media coverage. Face to face, he is a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa...

He feels that he is doing his best. Someone else in his place may do better, or even possibly worse. This would just depend on the strength we have when we are put in a position like he is in now.

Casey is his daughter. And he of all people, wants to desperately believe her stories/LIES. He knows the type of person she is. I'm sure he knows whats going on. However...we will not (and should not) be the ones to take away their hope that Caylee Marie is still alive.

And for the record: I do believe little Caylee is deceased. I will however, will still respect the fact that the Anthony's faith is that Caylee is still alive. It's not up to us to try to change this. I will continue to pass out flyer's, and place "Have you seen me (Caylee) posters on both of our cars. They will continue to have 100% support from both me, and from my wife Anita. George and Cindi are, and always will be be....good people, and our friends.

This is about Caylee Marie......NOT Casey Anthony. Casey will have her day in court, and I hope this women gets what is coming to her. Whatever happened to little Caylee.....Casey is 100% responsible

I also pray for the day when the rest of the Anthony's (not Casey) will find peace in their lives.

Chuck
Titusville, FL

I don't think anyone wishes to flame you. I'm curious. How well do you know George Anthony?

The protesters have crossed the line several times, and quite a few here have expressed this opinion as well.

I'm not sure about the protesters, but I'd say most monkeys believe in due process and want Casey to have her day in court. We are here for Caylee.

I remember you, Caylee.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #482 on: September 22, 2008, 11:10:04 AM »

I think Nejame's media blitz has begun.  Jesse goes on Geraldo--twice--to paint Casey as a normal, sweet woman.  The Exit13 poster last night did the same at WS.  Now, we have ANITAJO21 telling us how the Anthony's are such victims in this case. 

These people have not changed my opinion.  I still see a mother who did not report her child missing for over a month, who partied and stole from her friends, and whose parents are, at the minimum, enabling her behavior.  Don't lose sight of the facts, folks.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: September 22, 2008, 11:10:36 AM »

Hi Anita/Chuck and welcome to the forum.

It feels kind of odd to have a nic of Anita and a post signed by Chuck. I somehow can't bring myself to address Chuck as Anita. 

Will you and Anita be sharing the log in name? If so, will you please let us know which one is posting when so we don't address you by the wrong name? Thanks and welcome again!

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #484 on: September 22, 2008, 11:11:17 AM »

A week ago Saturday , my wife and I spent about 4hrs with George Anthony. We had a one on one chat with him. I also spoke with him the following Sunday when he called me at my home. There are things the media are not saying. Yes, Casey has many issues, and he knows this. I've also spoke with Cindi a few times on her cell phone, and I can only say that she was very pleasent, and easy to talk with. They are NOT the horrible people that they are made out to be.

They are NOT covering up anything for Casey. Flame me if you wish, but you ONLY know what you are being told about them. I know George Anthony....personally.

George can't get anything out of Casey (no one else can either). He got into a big fight with her, and had to leave the house for a couple of days. They are not covering up for her at all. George told me that he is going to keep up the faith that Caylee is alive, until it's PROVED that she's not. Anyone here with a child would do the very same thing.

As far as the Anthony's not searching for Caylee in the woods...they're just not ready to quit their faith. Try to understand how denial works, and if they were to look in the woods, that would be admitting little Caylee is dead . I am sure Most people would be one in denial too. I do know that when something really bad happens, we are protected by denial, and little by little reality and pain will set in, and when it gets too heavy for us, in comes denial to the rescue.

I talked to George last night, and emotionally....they are at the end of their rope. As far as the media....they are doing everything they can to keep this a circus. This is so wrong, in so many ways. They have a whole lot to deal with, Caylee and then Casey. I am surprised they haven't had a total mental breakdown, as I am sure both are very fragile at this point.

He told me to my face, that Casey will be going to jail (fraud charges at this time) and is an embarrassment to the family...but she is still their daughter.

And what about the evidence? Did I miss something? There has only been "leaks" to the media concerning forensic results. Not one certified document has been shown, or released. Truths only need to be made during sworn testimony. We really don't know what they have, and yes...they may even have more than we know (and maybe even less). False leaks have been used in the past, to put pressure on suspects. This is a known tactic. I'm not saying they have no evidence....I just have not seen any VALID evidence. I guess some here don't fully understand the United States Constitution article III. You may want to read this.
"Due process". If the protesters in front of the Anthony's home had their way, they would have Casey swinging from a noose without her day in court. Having an opinion is one thing, but standing in the front yard of the Anthony's yelling "Baby killer" (with their small children in tow), all day....and all night, is just wrong in MY opinion.

But, after spending several hours with George, Dennis and Sherri, (founders of "Kid Finders Network"). George is NOT the ill tempered man you may see at times on the media coverage. Face to face, he is a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa...

He feels that he is doing his best. Someone else in his place may do better, or even possibly worse. This would just depend on the strength we have when we are put in a position like he is in now.

Casey is his daughter. And he of all people, wants to desperately believe her stories/LIES. He knows the type of person she is. I'm sure he knows whats going on. However...we will not (and should not) be the ones to take away their hope that Caylee Marie is still alive.

And for the record: I do believe little Caylee is deceased. I will however, will still respect the fact that the Anthony's faith is that Caylee is still alive. It's not up to us to try to change this. I will continue to pass out flyer's, and place "Have you seen me (Caylee) posters on both of our cars. They will continue to have 100% support from both me, and from my wife Anita. George and Cindi are, and always will be be....good people, and our friends.

This is about Caylee Marie......NOT Casey Anthony. Casey will have her day in court, and I hope this women gets what is coming to her. Whatever happened to little Caylee.....Casey is 100% responsible

I also pray for the day when the rest of the Anthony's (not Casey) will find peace in their lives.

Chuck
Titusville, FL

WELCOME TO THE CAGE! No flames from me. You will find a lot of speculation here, based on what we do know, and frankly, on what we do not. As many of us are trying to piece and put together the gaps, the Anthony parents come up as integral parts of the puzzle and I don't think any of us claim to know how they fit in, but we do evaluate the behavior we see. Thank you for your input, and we're happy to have your contribution! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #485 on: September 22, 2008, 11:12:58 AM »

Caylee Anthony Case Featured On 'Dr. Phil' Show; HOA Continues Battle
Missing Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 6:26 am EDT September 22, 2008
UPDATED: 7:40 am EDT September 22, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The search for missing Caylee Anthony will be featured on "Dr. Phil" Monday as homeowners living near the girl's parents house continue to fight to remove crowds of protesters.

Families living near the Hopespring Drive home of George and Cindy Anthony said they are going to do whatever they can to end protesting in their Orange County neighborhood.

The protesters have become violent since Caylee's mother, Casey, was released and returned to the home for the third time.

According to an attorney, homeowners are going to a judge again Monday to "see what happens."

More National Attention

Meanwhile, "Dr. Phil" will go behind the scenes of the Anthony case Monday night.

Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio, who has broken many of the major developments in the case, will be on the show discussing the latest developments.

The show airs on WKMG at 7 p.m.

http://www.local6.com/news/17526410/detail.html

Thanks mrskub

I believe that some protesters have crossed the boundaries of a peaceful protest when you consider the verbal assaults and trespassing but ... violence is not one of them.  When it appears that a physical altercation is about to happen ... it has always been initiated by Anthonys.

IMO

It will be interesting if the judge will reconsider his previous decision not to put an end to the protesting or ... not to apply restrictions.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: September 22, 2008, 11:14:52 AM »

Chuck
Titusville, FL

May I ask how long you've known them and in what capacity? Do you regularly visit with each other, go to dinner? What type of friendship I guess is what I'm asking.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 22, 2008, 11:16:36 AM »

From FoxBlog

trintrin4real
Sep 22, 2008 | 8:26 AM

On fox news cable, Geraldo is at JFK airport and there is a bomb scare, the interesting thing about it is Geraldo is headed to Puerto Rico for some unknown reason.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3889

mrskub ... you are really caught up in the Caylee Marie case if you consider the "interesting" segment of this report is Geraldo's destination and ... not the bomb scare.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #488 on: September 22, 2008, 11:16:50 AM »

Let's turn this around. If the IP address and pings confirm that the call was made from the Anthony house, and it corroborates George's statement, then it's pretty damning evidence against Casey that she paused the conversation to tell Caylee to get down from a table, now isn't it?

YES!!

In the process of elimination ... the investigation need direct some of its focus onto George Anthony.

Janet

June 24th

6/24  George Anthony reports his gas cans with $50 of gas in them were stolen
6/24  George found his missing gas cans in Casey’s trunk.
6/24  George states Casey (w/o Caylee) came to Anthony home between 2:25pm and 2:30pm       
        (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,398490,00.html)
6/24  Casey sends message to Troy @ 2:40pm
6/24  Casey calls Jessie @ 2:46 (per Jessie). 18 min.call. Casey tells "Caylee" to get off the table.
        http://courttv-mb1.courttv.com/showthread.php?t=340430 (prior 2 entries)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: September 22, 2008, 11:16:53 AM »

Hello Mr. Chuck and thanks for sharing what you know.

I'm kinda shocked to hear you say that the media is perpetuating this case...how does the media reporting the news harm Casey? The term "NEWS" means North, East, West and South. They are charged with finding facts and reporting them. When the make a mistake they should own up to that mistake.

George is not ill tempered? Sorry, he assaulted a 65 year old woman. How am I and others going to sweep that incident under the rug and start over? He made his bed and he's got to answer for what he did. Quite frankly, there is nothing he can say to change anything.

George and Cindy are hanging on to hope. Again, huh? they looked under items in the back yard for Caylee. They have admitted that. What on God's green earth would they do that for?

Personally, I don't care that Cindy has lost 25 lbs or that George is at the end of his rope. I care about a little girl that is not getting a voice from the people who claim to love her most. It just don't jive my friend.

have a nice day and welcome btw.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 22, 2008, 11:16:55 AM »

I think Nejame's media blitz has begun.  Jesse goes on Geraldo--twice--to paint Casey as a normal, sweet woman.  The Exit13 poster last night did the same at WS.  Now, we have ANITAJO21 telling us how the Anthony's are such victims in this case. 

These people have not changed my opinion.  I still see a mother who did not report her child missing for over a month, who partied and stole from her friends, and whose parents are, at the minimum, enabling her behavior.  Don't lose sight of the facts, folks.

Don't worry 'bout this lil monkey....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #491 on: September 22, 2008, 11:17:52 AM »

My opinion has not changed, either.  If George or Cindy want to know who is partly to blame for this mess, they only need to look in a mirror.  When you enable and coddle a child they grow up to be monsters.  Why should Casey worry?  Mommy and Daddy are doing her bidding!  And don't even get me started on the donations!  Sorry, but actions speak LOUDER than words and the Anthony's actions are not what NeJame and all other Anthony would have us believe!

Lisa
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: September 22, 2008, 11:18:54 AM »

Welcome Anita/Chuck...

Embarrassment?  They are embarrassed?  They (at least George) smelled a dead body in Casey's car and they are embarrassed?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: September 22, 2008, 11:19:30 AM »

From FoxBlog

trintrin4real
Sep 22, 2008 | 8:26 AM

On fox news cable, Geraldo is at JFK airport and there is a bomb scare, the interesting thing about it is Geraldo is headed to Puerto Rico for some unknown reason.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3889

mrskub ... you are really caught up in the Caylee Marie case if you consider the "interesting" segment of this report is Geraldo's destination and ... not the bomb scare.

Janet

OMG, Janet! I never even paid attention to that. Holy Crap!  

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #494 on: September 22, 2008, 11:20:03 AM »

Chuck
Titusville, FL

Nice post, Chuck, and welcome to SM.  Welcome to all the new monkeys in the cage.

Many of us have been wondering if the Anthonys actually have friends that support.  We have not heard from anyone other than someone alleging to be Cindy's brother, and he did not paint a very pretty picture of her and her family.  I'd like to believe that Cindy, George and Lee had nothing to do with Caylee's disappearance and/or coverup.  I know the media can twist things to make the story more interesting and to get more viewers.  I certainly would not like to have my life dissected by the media.  I'm not perfect and my life has definately had some ups and downs.  I believe I would have handled things differently from the Anthonys, but I also know I could never be like Beth Holloway.  If I had been in either the Anthonys or the Holloway/Twitty shoes, I would have been charged for assault or at the very least heavily sedated.  I most definately would have broken down many times if and when someone stuck a camera in my face.  If my granddaughter was missing, I know I would have support from friends and family and of course everyone needs that.  I'm glad you are there for the Anthonys and I hope you are correct when you say they are not covering for Casey. 

Please continue to post here.  We would all like to see the other side...the family side that we do not see from the media. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #495 on: September 22, 2008, 11:22:36 AM »

Good Morning my cage mates !!  I took the weekend off... literally.......caught up on some sleep and just veggin out. Much needed. We have been having some real struggles over loosing our Daughter... it comes on like a freight train. Sitting and watching this mess over beautiful Caylee was a bit more than I could handle.
Feeling refreshed,and trying to get caught up now.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: September 22, 2008, 11:22:56 AM »

Anitajo,My biggest problem with the Anthony's is the fact that Casey is a grown woman capable of taking care of herself, while Caylee is/was a 3 yr.old little girl who probably looked to them for everything she needed in life, I am sure she turned to them when she was hungry, when she was cold, tired, sick, scared, etc. It is the fact that by allowing Casey to remain in their home, and not saying a word about where Caylee is that makes me lose respect for the Anthony's.The only people in the world who that little girl depended on for pretty much everything in her short life have let her down IMO...It appears to myself and others that they have chosen their daugher (the adult who is capable of looking out for herself) over their precious granddaughter who is/was a helpless, precious child...
JMO....
Not trying to flame you here, just stating my opinion....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #497 on: September 22, 2008, 11:24:39 AM »

Welcome Anita/Chuck...

Embarrassment?  They are embarrassed?  They (at least George) smelled a dead body in Casey's car and they are embarrassed?

Oh, I thought they changed that... it was pizza....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: September 22, 2008, 11:24:52 AM »

Chuck, welcome to the forum.  While no one knows how they would act in this situation, I for one, would be so grateful for the help that Tim and others had given, and for the media attention that keeps little Caylee in our thoughts. But I would never do the things that they have done in public. I would do one press conference then either stay in my house quietly be searching with the others.  I would be so humble, there would be a new defination for humbe in the dictionary.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #499 on: September 22, 2008, 11:25:19 AM »

Lets never forget the fact she stole her grandparents blind.  Sorry I am not buying into this at all.  In my opinion, the Anthony's are not victims.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.