March 28, 2024, 02:46:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 349081 times)
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: September 22, 2008, 11:25:30 AM »

"He told me to my face, that Casey will be going to jail (fraud charges at this time) and is an embarrassment to the family...but she is still their daughter."

Fraud charges are an embarrassment when Caylee Marie is missing?

I think it would be harder to focus on anything in that house with Casey there. She might be their daughter but she is also the cause of Caylee not being there no matter how this comes out. I think accepting she could be dead would be easier than thinking of someone else having her and the horrible things that could be happening to her.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: September 22, 2008, 11:26:17 AM »

Hi Chuck. It's nice to have you post and to give George (and Cindy's) perspective on the case, from "the inside".  You do realize your posting here will bring you a lot of questions, and much doubt? 

I do feel for the Anthonys that this has happened to them. This little girl is missing, and that is just tragic.  Having to keep Casey with them in their home,  with so much coming out about her that maybe they didn't know (her partying, her "economic crimes" against her friend, and a sexually free lifestyle), must be hard as well.  I would have been begging the courts to send her back to jail if I was her mom!!

That said, you said they were holding onto their faith that Caylee is alive. However, two nights ago it came out that Cindy is now blaming Casey's ex- that he had something to do with her death, and perhaps put her body in the trunk of Casey's car. How can Cindy state something like this, yet continue to keep the faith that Caylee is alive? I'm sorry, but that just makes no sense.   

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: September 22, 2008, 11:26:20 AM »

Welcome Chuck,

I guess I will have to agree with Rob.  I AM not concerned at this moment for anyone other than Caylee.  That beautiful baby could have made so many childless couples happy if only her mother had dared to see it that way.  As for George and Cindy, Kick her out now, show her what true life is all about.  Revoke the bond and have her face her problems for once.  AND, also, have the courts to appoint a representative for the baby's best interest. That's the least they can do for Caylee.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: September 22, 2008, 11:26:35 AM »

From FoxBlog

trintrin4real
Sep 22, 2008 | 8:26 AM

On fox news cable, Geraldo is at JFK airport and there is a bomb scare, the interesting thing about it is Geraldo is headed to Puerto Rico for some unknown reason.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3889

mrskub ... you are really caught up in the Caylee Marie case if you consider the "interesting" segment of this report is Geraldo's destination and ... not the bomb scare.

Janet

OMG, Janet! I never even paid attention to that. Holy Crap!  

Yes, but isn't Geraldo from Puerto Rico?  After all the sensationalism this man has been a part of, I can't believe he could get Fox (or whoever) to pay for him to go to PR to look for Caylee if that's what you guys are thinking.  JMO

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #504 on: September 22, 2008, 11:27:51 AM »

Welcome Anita/Chuck...

He told me to my face, that Casey will be going to jail (fraud charges at this time) and is an embarrassment to the family...but she is still their daughter.

Embarrassment?  They are embarrassed?  They (at least George) smelled a dead body in Casey's car and they are embarrassed?

Oh, I thought they changed that... it was pizza....
These folks have an excuse for everything. Everything.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: September 22, 2008, 11:27:59 AM »

From FoxBlog

trintrin4real
Sep 22, 2008 | 8:26 AM

On fox news cable, Geraldo is at JFK airport and there is a bomb scare, the interesting thing about it is Geraldo is headed to Puerto Rico for some unknown reason.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=3889

mrskub ... you are really caught up in the Caylee Marie case if you consider the "interesting" segment of this report is Geraldo's destination and ... not the bomb scare.

Janet

OMG, Janet! I never even paid attention to that. Holy Crap!  

Yes, but isn't Geraldo from Puerto Rico?  After all the sensationalism this man has been a part of, I can't believe he could get Fox (or whoever) to pay for him to go to PR to look for Caylee if that's what you guys are thinking.  JMO

Okay, I see Geraldo was born & raised in NY.  My mistake.  Perhaps he has family in PR.  I just think it odd that he would go to PR looking for Caylee.

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #506 on: September 22, 2008, 11:28:44 AM »

Anitajo21, I'm posting this again as you may have missed it.

May I ask how long you've known them and in what capacity? Do you regularly visit with each other, go to dinner? What type of friendship I guess is what I'm asking.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: September 22, 2008, 11:32:26 AM »

Good Morning my cage mates !!  I took the weekend off... literally.......caught up on some sleep and just veggin out. Much needed. We have been having some real struggles over loosing our Daughter... it comes on like a freight train. Sitting and watching this mess over beautiful Caylee was a bit more than I could handle.
Feeling refreshed,and trying to get caught up now.

Hi Cyn, I'm a newbie, but I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: September 22, 2008, 11:32:53 AM »

Looks like Exit is back on answering questions.. I think it starts back up with post # 738

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71620&page=30

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #509 on: September 22, 2008, 11:35:45 AM »

I think Nejame's media blitz has begun.  Jesse goes on Geraldo--twice--to paint Casey as a normal, sweet woman.  The Exit13 poster last night did the same at WS.  Now, we have ANITAJO21 telling us how the Anthony's are such victims in this case. 

These people have not changed my opinion.  I still see a mother who did not report her child missing for over a month, who partied and stole from her friends, and whose parents are, at the minimum, enabling her behavior.  Don't lose sight of the facts, folks.

I agree with you 100 percent. Actions speak louder than words. People under tremendous stress do things differently than usual, however their character usually stays the same. All the lies are starting to contradict statements made and this is what will be the tell all. This is truely a dysfuctional family and they are starting to implode. They, or the lawyers are doing cleanup work. I don't believe any of it, it's prep for trial.
I do however feel sorry for any person going through this, but they DID bring it on themselves.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: September 22, 2008, 11:35:46 AM »

Please be kind, as this is my first post on this forum 

A week ago Saturday , my wife and I spent about 4hrs with George Anthony. We had a one on one chat with him. I also spoke with him the following Sunday when he called me at my home. There are things the media are not saying. Yes, Casey has many issues, and he knows this. I've also spoke with Cindi a few times on her cell phone, and I can only say that she was very pleasent, and easy to talk with. They are NOT the horrible people that they are made out to be.

They are NOT covering up anything for Casey. Flame me if you wish, but you ONLY know what you are being told about them. I know George Anthony....personally.

George can't get anything out of Casey (no one else can either). He got into a big fight with her, and had to leave the house for a couple of days. They are not covering up for her at all. George told me that he is going to keep up the faith that Caylee is alive, until it's PROVED that she's not. Anyone here with a child would do the very same thing.

As far as the Anthony's not searching for Caylee in the woods...they're just not ready to quit their faith. Try to understand how denial works, and if they were to look in the woods, that would be admitting little Caylee is dead . I am sure Most people would be one in denial too. I do know that when something really bad happens, we are protected by denial, and little by little reality and pain will set in, and when it gets too heavy for us, in comes denial to the rescue.

I talked to George last night, and emotionally....they are at the end of their rope. As far as the media....they are doing everything they can to keep this a circus. This is so wrong, in so many ways. They have a whole lot to deal with, Caylee and then Casey. I am surprised they haven't had a total mental breakdown, as I am sure both are very fragile at this point.

He told me to my face, that Casey will be going to jail (fraud charges at this time) and is an embarrassment to the family...but she is still their daughter.

And what about the evidence? Did I miss something? There has only been "leaks" to the media concerning forensic results. Not one certified document has been shown, or released. Truths only need to be made during sworn testimony. We really don't know what they have, and yes...they may even have more than we know (and maybe even less). False leaks have been used in the past, to put pressure on suspects. This is a known tactic. I'm not saying they have no evidence....I just have not seen any VALID evidence. I guess some here don't fully understand the United States Constitution article III. You may want to read this.
"Due process". If the protesters in front of the Anthony's home had their way, they would have Casey swinging from a noose without her day in court. Having an opinion is one thing, but standing in the front yard of the Anthony's yelling "Baby killer" (with their small children in tow), all day....and all night, is just wrong in MY opinion.

But, after spending several hours with George, Dennis and Sherri, (founders of "Kid Finders Network"). George is NOT the ill tempered man you may see at times on the media coverage. Face to face, he is a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa...

He feels that he is doing his best. Someone else in his place may do better, or even possibly worse. This would just depend on the strength we have when we are put in a position like he is in now.

Casey is his daughter. And he of all people, wants to desperately believe her stories/LIES. He knows the type of person she is. I'm sure he knows whats going on. However...we will not (and should not) be the ones to take away their hope that Caylee Marie is still alive.

And for the record: I do believe little Caylee is deceased. I will however, will still respect the fact that the Anthony's faith is that Caylee is still alive. It's not up to us to try to change this. I will continue to pass out flyer's, and place "Have you seen me (Caylee) posters on both of our cars. They will continue to have 100% support from both me, and from my wife Anita. George and Cindi are, and always will be be....good people, and our friends.

This is about Caylee Marie......NOT Casey Anthony. Casey will have her day in court, and I hope this women gets what is coming to her. Whatever happened to little Caylee.....Casey is 100% responsible

I also pray for the day when the rest of the Anthony's (not Casey) will find peace in their lives.

Chuck
Titusville, FL

Chuck

Cindy trashed Tim Miller in the media for his genuine efforts in attempting to locate a deceased Caylee.

Cindy is not in denial.

1.  Cindy described the stench in the trunk of Casey's vehicle to the 911 operator as smelling like a "dead body".
2.  Cindy is aware of the outcome of the forensic testing in regards to a decomposing body that was in the trunk of Casey's vehicle.  The Sheriff made an official statement.
3.  According to Geraldo and Jesse ... Cindy has implicated Jesse Grund in the happenings encompassing the "dead" of Caylee.  (Geraldo Show - September 20)
4.  Prior to the official search of the Anthony's property ... the Sheriff reported that the Anthonys had alread search the property ... moving the playhouse, etc.

I contend that Casey has always been able to rely on her parents to make things right when she has messed up.  She has not been taught to accept the consequences of their actions.  Maybe ... just maybe ... out of tough love ... the Anthonys should cut Casey off ... not just threaten ... until the truth pertaining to what happened to their grandaughter is reveals.

Janet

++++++++

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: September 22, 2008, 11:37:39 AM »

Good Morning my cage mates !!  I took the weekend off... literally.......caught up on some sleep and just veggin out. Much needed. We have been having some real struggles over loosing our Daughter... it comes on like a freight train. Sitting and watching this mess over beautiful Caylee was a bit more than I could handle.

Cyn, it's probably a good idea to take a break from this now and then.  Your wounds are still so fresh and a case like this can only make your sadness deepen.  I can imagine your beautiful daughter taking Caylee's hand and telling her that she is loved by many.  Please take care of yourself and try not to get too deep into this when you need time to grieve for your own loss. 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: September 22, 2008, 11:41:35 AM »

Well, it looks to me like Anitajo has no intentions of answering questions. Why am I not suprised?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: September 22, 2008, 11:41:37 AM »

Casey to meet with Home Confinement Case Manager
Last Edited: Monday, 22 Sep 2008, 11:03 AM EDT
Created: Sunday, 21 Sep 2008, 4:27 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Casey Anthony will be allowed to leave her Hopespring Drive home Monday for the first time since Friday to meet with her Home Confinement Case Manager.

Casey will be allowed to leave her home after 12:30 p.m. and must be back home by 4 p.m. During the meeting, the case manager will determine her schedule for the rest of the week.

The Home Owners Association (HOA) for the Chickasaw Trails neighborhood where Anthony lives was expected to file a request for a permanent injunction to prevent protestors from the area.

The limited injunction request was denied by a judge last week. Judge Mackinnon says the case is currently under advisement, but no hearing has been set.

The HOA wants to move protestors to a vacant lot near the Anthony home.

snipped from http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7480810&version=7&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Good morning everyone!

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 22, 2008, 11:42:22 AM »

Cyn, it's probably a good idea to take a break from this now and then.  Your wounds are still so fresh and a case like this can only make your sadness deepen.  I can imagine your beautiful daughter taking Caylee's hand and telling her that she is loved by many.  Please take care of yourself and try not to get too deep into this when you need time to grieve for your own loss. 

Popping in to say Good morning monkeys !!!
Cyn:  So sorry for your loss.  You have a great group of friends to lean on here. Here's a big hug from all of us
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #515 on: September 22, 2008, 11:42:40 AM »

On Nancy Grace tonight.

The father of tot mom Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend speaks out! A primetime exclusive interview on Nancy Grace, monday 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: September 22, 2008, 11:43:53 AM »

IMO - the newbie AnitaJo is more than likely from a member of the PR firm and/or Cindy/George's attorneys.  It's too well structured and covers all the areas.  Too well thought out for just a friend.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #517 on: September 22, 2008, 11:45:39 AM »

Chuck/Anita - I hope you did realize before posting that you would have to have pretty thick skin here if you are supporting the Anthonys.  Nobody here wants lynch mob justice.  We want Caylee found and we want justice through trial by a jury.  It's difficult not to speculate when facts, stories and timelines don't match up.

I do have a question about the Anthonys, if you know.  Are any of them taking any kind of tranquilizers as a result of Caylee missing and the media circus?  I have trouble understanding how Cindy, especially, can keep her composure (not including the screaming and hammering business).  I have no doubt I would have balled my eyes out every time a camera was shoved in my face. 

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #518 on: September 22, 2008, 11:46:32 AM »

IMO - the newbie AnitaJo is more than likely from a member of the PR firm and/or Cindy/George's attorneys.  It's too well structured and covers all the areas.  Too well thought out for just a friend.

Well then, let's go ahead and analyze the crap out of that letter.  Anything is possible, seriously, anything. 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #519 on: September 22, 2008, 11:46:53 AM »

I have a feeling we will be seeing more of these "sock puppets" in the coming days.  I also suspect that Exit13 over at WS is probably one.

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.