April 19, 2024, 04:46:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350261 times)
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: September 22, 2008, 11:47:59 AM »

Well, it looks to me like Anitajo has no intentions of answering questions. Why am I not suprised?

I keep getting messages like this at my blog too. Whenever I ask the poster something, I never get a response. Curious! I think I've heard this script before:

"3 days ago

I just did something I never thought I would. I don't know if its the correct email address still, but I sent George an email offering to volunteer to help them. After reading this blog for weeks, and watching the media circus, I just couldn't stand by in my community and watch these people being tormented day after day. Do I think Casey is guilty, probably. Do I think the family has made more errors in the behaviors than done good, absolutely. But they are all innocent until proven guilty and they deserve to at least be able to go home and have some peace and sanctuary."
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #521 on: September 22, 2008, 11:48:24 AM »

Welcome, Chuck.  

I'm just wondering if you know why on earth the Anthonys keep bailing their daughter out of jail.   If they're so upset with her, maybe they should (for once) let her suffer the consequences of her actions.  

There has just been too much that has gone on for me to think of the Anthonys as nothing but victims.   I'm not talking about "leaks", either.  It's very kind of you to be a friend to them, though.  I'm sure they appreciate it.

Do you know if Casey has opened up to Lee at all?  

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #522 on: September 22, 2008, 11:48:29 AM »

As part of Casey's rules for home confinement, is she allowed to use the internet?  I know she isn't to use the phone, but wouldn't internet use be the same thing?

Lisa
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: September 22, 2008, 11:49:25 AM »

Well, it looks to me like Anitajo has no intentions of answering questions. Why am I not suprised?

Do I think Casey is guilty, probably. Do I think the family has made more errors in the behaviors than done good, absolutely. But they are all innocent until proven guilty and they deserve to at least be able to go home and have some peace and sanctuary."

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: September 22, 2008, 11:49:32 AM »

Good Morning my cage mates !!  I took the weekend off... literally.......caught up on some sleep and just veggin out. Much needed. We have been having some real struggles over loosing our Daughter... it comes on like a freight train. Sitting and watching this mess over beautiful Caylee was a bit more than I could handle.
Feeling refreshed,and trying to get caught up now.

Hi Cyn, I'm a newbie, but I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

Cyn, it's probably a good idea to take a break from this now and then.  Your wounds are still so fresh and a case like this can only make your sadness deepen.  I can imagine your beautiful daughter taking Caylee's hand and telling her that she is loved by many.  Please take care of yourself and try not to get too deep into this when you need time to grieve for your own loss. 
Thank you both. It was good to take a break. I am amazed at how attached to Caylee I feel. I guess it is because of our loss, and the hope of this little girl being brought home, somehow.
And I hope that I don't come across as sympathy seeking here. My true intention is to be involved for Caylee, and Caylee only.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: September 22, 2008, 11:50:16 AM »

Chuck if you are still reading:   Please, please just answer one question for us.

Can you tell us what Cindy and George have done to try and get Casey to talk???

I promise we may see the light if we can see they are fighting a battle within the confines and privacy of their home to find their grandchild.  They are of course the ones that are the most likely to get to the truth.
I beg you if you can just answer that one question.
Thank you so much. We appreciated your letter
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #526 on: September 22, 2008, 11:50:53 AM »

Please be kind, as this is my first post on this forum 

A week ago Saturday , my wife and I spent about 4hrs with George Anthony. We had a one on one chat with him. I also spoke with him the following Sunday when he called me at my home. There are things the media are not saying. Yes, Casey has many issues, and he knows this. I've also spoke with Cindi a few times on her cell phone, and I can only say that she was very pleasent, and easy to talk with. They are NOT the horrible people that they are made out to be.

They are NOT covering up anything for Casey. Flame me if you wish, but you ONLY know what you are being told about them. I know George Anthony....personally.

George can't get anything out of Casey (no one else can either). He got into a big fight with her, and had to leave the house for a couple of days. They are not covering up for her at all. George told me that he is going to keep up the faith that Caylee is alive, until it's PROVED that she's not. Anyone here with a child would do the very same thing.

As far as the Anthony's not searching for Caylee in the woods...they're just not ready to quit their faith. Try to understand how denial works, and if they were to look in the woods, that would be admitting little Caylee is dead . I am sure Most people would be one in denial too. I do know that when something really bad happens, we are protected by denial, and little by little reality and pain will set in, and when it gets too heavy for us, in comes denial to the rescue.

I talked to George last night, and emotionally....they are at the end of their rope. As far as the media....they are doing everything they can to keep this a circus. This is so wrong, in so many ways. They have a whole lot to deal with, Caylee and then Casey. I am surprised they haven't had a total mental breakdown, as I am sure both are very fragile at this point.

He told me to my face, that Casey will be going to jail (fraud charges at this time) and is an embarrassment to the family...but she is still their daughter.

And what about the evidence? Did I miss something? There has only been "leaks" to the media concerning forensic results. Not one certified document has been shown, or released. Truths only need to be made during sworn testimony. We really don't know what they have, and yes...they may even have more than we know (and maybe even less). False leaks have been used in the past, to put pressure on suspects. This is a known tactic. I'm not saying they have no evidence....I just have not seen any VALID evidence. I guess some here don't fully understand the United States Constitution article III. You may want to read this.
"Due process". If the protesters in front of the Anthony's home had their way, they would have Casey swinging from a noose without her day in court. Having an opinion is one thing, but standing in the front yard of the Anthony's yelling "Baby killer" (with their small children in tow), all day....and all night, is just wrong in MY opinion.

But, after spending several hours with George, Dennis and Sherri, (founders of "Kid Finders Network"). George is NOT the ill tempered man you may see at times on the media coverage. Face to face, he is a very soft spoken, broken hearted man/grandpa...

He feels that he is doing his best. Someone else in his place may do better, or even possibly worse. This would just depend on the strength we have when we are put in a position like he is in now.

Casey is his daughter. And he of all people, wants to desperately believe her stories/LIES. He knows the type of person she is. I'm sure he knows whats going on. However...we will not (and should not) be the ones to take away their hope that Caylee Marie is still alive.

And for the record: I do believe little Caylee is deceased. I will however, will still respect the fact that the Anthony's faith is that Caylee is still alive. It's not up to us to try to change this. I will continue to pass out flyer's, and place "Have you seen me (Caylee) posters on both of our cars. They will continue to have 100% support from both me, and from my wife Anita. George and Cindi are, and always will be be....good people, and our friends.

This is about Caylee Marie......NOT Casey Anthony. Casey will have her day in court, and I hope this women gets what is coming to her. Whatever happened to little Caylee.....Casey is 100% responsible

I also pray for the day when the rest of the Anthony's (not Casey) will find peace in their lives.

Chuck
Titusville, FL

Welcome Chuck! I do not believe the Anthony's are in denial,nor do I believe they think Caylee is alive, if that were the case they would not be blaming Jesse for killing Caylee and stuffing her in Casey's trunk, George would not be saying the dead person in the trunk wasn't Caylees (by that, he acknowledges a dead body), Cindy would not be saying someone else could have put the body in the trunk at the tow yard.

As far as the protestors, yes, some have gotten out of hand,no excuses but the Anthony's have made it worse by going out and confronting them and provoking the peaceful ones like the lady with the dog when Lee took her sign and dumped her dog's water and like the lady with the candles that they turned the sprinklers on. This makes their behavior no better than the lunatics.

They have continually lied and covered for Casey beginning with the night she and Cindy had the fight. Cindy's been saying she's a wonderful mother yet she was talking to a counseler about taking custody.

Understandable that Casey is their daughter but bottom line is Casey is an adult who's chosen to put herself , who most likely killed her own daughter whether by accident or maliciously to keep her mother from having her, Caylee is their granddaughter, innocent and left to decompose out there somewhere, she needs to be put first, over Casey, over anyone's denial, denial and cover ups can come later, let's find her first.

jmo

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: September 22, 2008, 11:50:57 AM »

IMO - the newbie AnitaJo is more than likely from a member of the PR firm and/or Cindy/George's attorneys.  It's too well structured and covers all the areas.  Too well thought out for just a friend.

PR firm or friend, whatever.   Who cares? Someone posted it and obviously supports the Anthony's which they are allowed to do but, are you saying  only a PR firm could come up with that kind of statement?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: September 22, 2008, 11:51:13 AM »

IMO - the newbie AnitaJo is more than likely from a member of the PR firm and/or Cindy/George's attorneys.  It's too well structured and covers all the areas.  Too well thought out for just a friend.

I have a feeling we will be seeing more of these "sock puppets" in the coming days.  I also suspect that Exit13 over at WS is probably one.

Lisa

Umm...some of us are kind of sensitive about any derogatory use of the word "sock." 

I Stand With The Girl
ANITAJO21
Scared Monkey

« Reply #529 on: September 22, 2008, 11:51:28 AM »

Hi Anita/Chuck and welcome to the forum.

It feels kind of odd to have a nic of Anita and a post signed by Chuck. I somehow can't bring myself to address Chuck as Anita. 

Will you and Anita be sharing the log in name? If so, will you please let us know which one is posting when so we don't address you by the wrong name? Thanks and welcome again!

My login has not yet been approved. 

I have to go out for awhile, and will be back later to answer posts. Until I have my login approved...I will sign my name.

Chuck
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #530 on: September 22, 2008, 11:52:07 AM »

Good Morning my cage mates !!  I took the weekend off... literally.......caught up on some sleep and just veggin out. Much needed. We have been having some real struggles over loosing our Daughter... it comes on like a freight train. Sitting and watching this mess over beautiful Caylee was a bit more than I could handle.
Feeling refreshed,and trying to get caught up now.

Hi Cyn, I'm a newbie, but I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

Cyn, it's probably a good idea to take a break from this now and then.  Your wounds are still so fresh and a case like this can only make your sadness deepen.  I can imagine your beautiful daughter taking Caylee's hand and telling her that she is loved by many.  Please take care of yourself and try not to get too deep into this when you need time to grieve for your own loss. 

Popping in to say Good morning monkeys !!!
Cyn:  So sorry for your loss.  You have a great group of friends to lean on here. Here's a big hug from all of us

Hey Abby... good morning to you!

Look... it almost looks like Eeyore has a heart taped right on his doo-dangle!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #531 on: September 22, 2008, 11:52:56 AM »

As part of Casey's rules for home confinement, is she allowed to use the internet?  I know she isn't to use the phone, but wouldn't internet use be the same thing?

Lisa

Well, Casey...or someone on her behalf...accepted me and others from SM as a friends on Facebook.  What's up with that?  Of course I'm only there to be snoopy, not to be her friend of course...lol.  There were lots of photos of Caylee and quite a few supporting posts from others.  I wonder if they were sincere.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #532 on: September 22, 2008, 11:52:59 AM »

I have a feeling we will be seeing more of these "sock puppets" in the coming days.  I also suspect that Exit13 over at WS is probably one.

Lisa

Umm...some of us are kind of sensitive about any derogatory use of the word "sock." 

Mucho apologies!!  From now on I will use the term "deceptive poster" instead!

Lisa
futonfraggle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: September 22, 2008, 11:53:02 AM »

Lisa

I just spit coffee!   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: September 22, 2008, 11:53:07 AM »

Lisa

I'd like Liltigress to quit being a tigress and let the boy answer a question about that himself.  I'm curious to see if he can shed some light on that.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: September 22, 2008, 11:53:11 AM »

Hi Anita/Chuck and welcome to the forum.

It feels kind of odd to have a nic of Anita and a post signed by Chuck. I somehow can't bring myself to address Chuck as Anita. 

Will you and Anita be sharing the log in name? If so, will you please let us know which one is posting when so we don't address you by the wrong name? Thanks and welcome again!

I have to go out for awhile, and will be back later to answer posts. Until I have my login approved...I will sign my name.

Chuck

Thanks, Chuck.

I Stand With The Girl
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: September 22, 2008, 11:54:14 AM »

Chuck

Klaas.. how can a person post w/out their account approved?  I tried it for nearly a month before you let me in here. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: September 22, 2008, 11:54:38 AM »

Lisa

I have a copy of the home confinement rules at http://brandibb.googlepages.com/homeconfinementrules.pdf if you want to look at them. I don't know if there are any other rules added for her specific case. I doubt there are, though.

CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: September 22, 2008, 11:54:55 AM »

Welcome to the Cage Chuck. I must say that I have a lot of admiration for you and your courage to stand up and join us here. That was quite brave of you. It shows quite a bit of integrity and honor on your part.
It is good to hear an honest take on the Anthonys. I am sure that George and Cindy are hurting and very embarrassed over all this. However I still have serious doubts of where their priorities are.
Let's hope they take a stand and tell the world the truth.
You are right, whatever has happened to Caylee, Casey is 100% responsible.

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #539 on: September 22, 2008, 11:55:27 AM »

Lisa

I have a copy of the home confinement rules at http://brandibb.googlepages.com/homeconfinementrules.pdf if you want to look at them. I don't know if there are any other rules added for her specific case. I doubt there are, though.

Thanks, Brandi!

Lisa
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.