April 26, 2024, 12:29:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350609 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: September 22, 2008, 11:55:32 AM »

IMO - the newbie AnitaJo is more than likely from a member of the PR firm and/or Cindy/George's attorneys.  It's too well structured and covers all the areas.  Too well thought out for just a friend.

I have a feeling we will be seeing more of these "sock puppets" in the coming days.  I also suspect that Exit13 over at WS is probably one.

Lisa

Umm...some of us are kind of sensitive about any derogatory use of the word "sock." 

BT I was waiting to see how long it would take...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: September 22, 2008, 11:55:39 AM »

Monday: Father of Tot Mom's Ex

The father of tot mom Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend speaks out! A primetime exclusive interview on Nancy Grace, monday 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

!~*Mar*~!

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: September 22, 2008, 11:55:57 AM »

IMO - the newbie AnitaJo is more than likely from a member of the PR firm and/or Cindy/George's attorneys.  It's too well structured and covers all the areas.  Too well thought out for just a friend.

I have a feeling we will be seeing more of these "sock puppets" in the coming days.  I also suspect that Exit13 over at WS is probably one.

Lisa

Umm...some of us are kind of sensitive about any derogatory use of the word "sock." 

LMAO! I was waiting for that from you!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: September 22, 2008, 11:55:57 AM »

My login has not yet been approved. 

I have to go out for awhile, and will be back later to answer posts. Until I have my login approved...I will sign my name.

Chuck

Klaas.. how can a person post w/out their account approved?  I tried it for nearly a month before you let me in here. 

I think that Chuck is saying that "his" log in has not been approved, but his wife;s has.... that is what I got out of it anyway....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #544 on: September 22, 2008, 11:56:16 AM »

Lisa

[/quote

Note to posters who want to flame:  Please refrain from using the words "wench" and "socks" in your derrogatory comments.   

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: September 22, 2008, 11:56:24 AM »

I think Nejame's media blitz has begun.  Jesse goes on Geraldo--twice--to paint Casey as a normal, sweet woman.  The Exit13 poster last night did the same at WS.  Now, we have ANITAJO21 telling us how the Anthony's are such victims in this case. 

These people have not changed my opinion.  I still see a mother who did not report her child missing for over a month, who partied and stole from her friends, and whose parents are, at the minimum, enabling her behavior.  Don't lose sight of the facts, folks.

In other words ... the defence "may be" placing trolls on the internet to distract from the truth!

Jesse Grund claims that Casey's the protrayal of Casey in the media does not reflect the Casey he knew.

Think about it.  According to Richard Grund's words to Geraldo on August 30th ... after a one night stand Casey attempts to deceive his son that he was Caylee's father.

Who is fooling who?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: September 22, 2008, 11:56:55 AM »

Lisa

BT I was waiting to see how long it would take...

I Stand With The Girl
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #547 on: September 22, 2008, 11:57:00 AM »

I have to go out for awhile, and will be back later to answer posts. Until I have my login approved...I will sign my name.

Chuck
well now that is a good question. I also waited quite a while to get my access and was only able to read until I was tossed in the cage? 

Klaas.. how can a person post w/out their account approved?  I tried it for nearly a month before you let me in here. 

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: September 22, 2008, 11:57:38 AM »

Good Morning my cage mates !!  I took the weekend off... literally.......caught up on some sleep and just veggin out. Much needed. We have been having some real struggles over loosing our Daughter... it comes on like a freight train. Sitting and watching this mess over beautiful Caylee was a bit more than I could handle.
Feeling refreshed,and trying to get caught up now.

Hi Cyn, I'm a newbie, but I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

Cyn, it's probably a good idea to take a break from this now and then.  Your wounds are still so fresh and a case like this can only make your sadness deepen.  I can imagine your beautiful daughter taking Caylee's hand and telling her that she is loved by many.  Please take care of yourself and try not to get too deep into this when you need time to grieve for your own loss. 

Popping in to say Good morning monkeys !!!
Cyn:  So sorry for your loss.  You have a great group of friends to lean on here. Here's a big hug from all of us

Hey Abby... good morning to you!

Look... it almost looks like Eeyore has a heart taped right on his doo-dangle!

Good morning Carpe:  Nice Eeyore,  trying to cover his pee pee
CynInOregon
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: September 22, 2008, 11:59:13 AM »

"Cyn:  So sorry for your loss.  You have a great group of friends to lean on here. Here's a big hug from all of us"

Awwwwww you are all so kind. Thank you !!

www.myspace.com/cynthiawalker

In Loving Memory of Our Beautiful Angel Heather and Precious Angel Caylee.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: September 22, 2008, 12:00:04 PM »

Cyn, I am so sorry for your loss.... my prayers are with you ...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: September 22, 2008, 12:00:41 PM »

Good Morning my cage mates !!  I took the weekend off... literally.......caught up on some sleep and just veggin out. Much needed. We have been having some real struggles over loosing our Daughter... it comes on like a freight train. Sitting and watching this mess over beautiful Caylee was a bit more than I could handle.
Feeling refreshed,and trying to get caught up now.

Hi Cyn, I'm a newbie, but I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.

Cyn, it's probably a good idea to take a break from this now and then.  Your wounds are still so fresh and a case like this can only make your sadness deepen.  I can imagine your beautiful daughter taking Caylee's hand and telling her that she is loved by many.  Please take care of yourself and try not to get too deep into this when you need time to grieve for your own loss. 
Thank you both. It was good to take a break. I am amazed at how attached to Caylee I feel. I guess it is because of our loss, and the hope of this little girl being brought home, somehow.
And I hope that I don't come across as sympathy seeking here. My true intention is to be involved for Caylee, and Caylee only.

I know you are here for Caylee, and I believe it may help in your healing process to some extent.  Just don't let yourself get sick over this because the outcome is not going to be good.  Big hugs to you!!

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: September 22, 2008, 12:00:45 PM »

I think that Chuck is saying that "his" log in has not been approved, but his wife;s has.... that is what I got out of it anyway....
[/quote]

LMAO..  well that does make sense. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: September 22, 2008, 12:00:46 PM »

Chuck
well now that is a good question. I also waited quite a while to get my access and was only able to read until I was tossed in the cage? 

As far as I know, sharing an account is not cool.  We have had several instances of multiples posting on one account/name.  One name in particular started with a B and ended with an A, if I remember correctly.  Occasionally, we have had a husband post for a wife that was ill to help update, but that is totally different. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: September 22, 2008, 12:01:32 PM »

"Cyn:  So sorry for your loss.  You have a great group of friends to lean on here. Here's a big hug from all of us"

Awwwwww you are all so kind. Thank you !!

Cyn, thank you for joining us and bringing a special perspective that can only be brought by someone who has lost a child. Big hugs to you.

I Stand With The Girl
ANITAJO21
Scared Monkey

« Reply #555 on: September 22, 2008, 12:01:34 PM »

This poster (Chuck) works at or the last 20 years. Feel free to call there and ask for me

(not today, or you will get my voice mai)

Chuck

Edited to remove personal information
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:40:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: September 22, 2008, 12:02:40 PM »

Chuck

As far as I know, sharing an account is not cool.  We have had several instances of multiples posting on one account/name.  One name in particular started with a B and ended with an A, if I remember correctly.  Occasionally, we have had a husband post for a wife that was ill to help update, but that is totally different. 

AYE,AYE,AYE..... the ole begins with a B and ends with an A..... what a mess that was!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: September 22, 2008, 12:02:42 PM »

Cyn, I'm sorry that you and your family have had to suffer loss like this.  It must be gut-wrenching to see how this case is unfolding. Sad

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: September 22, 2008, 12:03:26 PM »

This poster for the last 20 years. Feel free to call there and ask for me

(not today, or you will get my voice mai)

Chuck

Edited to remove personal information

You got a phone number there for us Chuck?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:41:18 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: September 22, 2008, 12:03:58 PM »

So both husband and wife will be joining us to share their thoughts on the Anthonys then?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.