April 19, 2024, 03:01:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350253 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: September 22, 2008, 12:04:01 PM »

IMO - the newbie AnitaJo is more than likely from a member of the PR firm and/or Cindy/George's attorneys.  It's too well structured and covers all the areas.  Too well thought out for just a friend.

This poster (Chuck)  for the last 20 years. Feel free to call there and ask for me

(not today, or you will get my voice mai)

Chuck

Edited to remove personal information

Chuck - I may have just approved an account that is "you".  Please check your email address that you used to register. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:42:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: September 22, 2008, 12:04:27 PM »

My login has not yet been approved. 

I have to go out for awhile, and will be back later to answer posts. Until I have my login approved...I will sign my name.

Chuck
well now that is a good question. I also waited quite a while to get my access and was only able to read until I was tossed in the cage? 

Klaas.. how can a person post w/out their account approved?  I tried it for nearly a month before you let me in here. 

As far as I know, sharing an account is not cool.  We have had several instances of multiples posting on one account/name.  One name in particular started with a B and ended with an A, if I remember correctly.  Occasionally, we have had a husband post for a wife that was ill to help update, but that is totally different. 

Maybe Chuck can email Klaas or one of the mods his info and go ahead and get approved under his own name.

I Stand With The Girl
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #562 on: September 22, 2008, 12:04:35 PM »

IMO - the newbie AnitaJo is more than likely from a member of the PR firm and/or Cindy/George's attorneys.  It's too well structured and covers all the areas.  Too well thought out for just a friend.

This poster (for the last 20 years. Feel free to call there and ask for me (

Chuck

Chuck feel free to answer any questions using the log in you are logged in with.

An answer is still just an answer
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:42:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Peace Monkeys
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: September 22, 2008, 12:04:37 PM »

1st timer. I am drawn to this case, cuz of the parellels I feel with the Anthoney family.  My daughter at 20 gave birth to a boy, James, whose father died 2 mos before his birth. Daughter was not prepared to be a single mom, and had alot of the socio problems similar to KC. James lived and loved in our home since birth, until we practiced that TOUGH LOVE.  Within 2 weeks of his 2nd birthday  and leaving our care to mom's, the boyfriend hurt him and he ultimatley died. Child Abuse Resulting In Death is the charge he is serving jail time for.  My family chose to honor our baby James by fully cooperating with LE, despite our daughter choosing to support the boyfriend.  We "hid" behind the victims advocates and the prosecutor when surged by the media.  We chose justice for James over our daughter, and have still not recovered from her betrayal. It has been 5 yrs since, and I am still raw. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: September 22, 2008, 12:04:43 PM »

Monday: Father of Tot Mom's Ex

The father of tot mom Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend speaks out! A primetime exclusive interview on Nancy Grace, monday 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

Jesse again
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: September 22, 2008, 12:05:00 PM »

Anitajo,My biggest problem with the Anthony's is the fact that Casey is a grown woman capable of taking care of herself, while Caylee is/was a 3 yr.old little girl who probably looked to them for everything she needed in life, I am sure she turned to them when she was hungry, when she was cold, tired, sick, scared, etc. It is the fact that by allowing Casey to remain in their home, and not saying a word about where Caylee is that makes me lose respect for the Anthony's.The only people in the world who that little girl depended on for pretty much everything in her short life have let her down IMO...It appears to myself and others that they have chosen their daugher (the adult who is capable of looking out for herself) over their precious granddaughter who is/was a helpless, precious child...
JMO....
Not trying to flame you here, just stating my opinion....

I am in complete agreement with you.  The major reason Casey is what she is, is a complete lack of consequence or past accountability for her actions.  Her parents have bailed her out of every mess she's ever been in, including this one.  She's never had to take responsibility for herself or for CAYLEE (the important one here), or for stealing, cheating and lying.  Even now, she sits in her nice comfortable bedroom surfing the web while her parents are left cleaning up her mess (AGAIN).  She primps and preens, highlights her hair, puts tons of makeon on for her media appearances and visits with Jose.  That's IT.  This girl has done nothing to bring her daughter's body home and put an end to this nightmare for her own parents.

I have no sympathy for C&G.  They've brought this all on themselves (the media pressure, protestors, and negative opinions) and every day they keep right on doing it while Casey, once again, goes about her business like nothing happened.

They aren't doing their daughter any favors.  It's about time they let that girl fight her own battles and take the consequences her actions have earned her.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: September 22, 2008, 12:05:01 PM »

Chuck if you are still reading:   Please, please just answer one question for us.

Can you tell us what Cindy and George have done to try and get Casey to talk???

I promise we may see the light if we can see they are fighting a battle within the confines and privacy of their home to find their grandchild.  They are of course the ones that are the most likely to get to the truth.
I beg you if you can just answer that one question.
Thank you so much. We appreciated your letter

Chuck, I am reposting this in hopes that you see it and will answer.

I can assure you that we all want to believe that Cindy and George are doing what is in their power to do.  For different people that may mean different things.

Please help us, so we can help you.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #567 on: September 22, 2008, 12:05:06 PM »

This poster for the last 20 years. Feel free to call there and ask for me

Chuck

Oh great a carsalesman!! We KNOW they never lie... !! just kiddin!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:47:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: September 22, 2008, 12:05:13 PM »

Oh, never mind.

I Stand With The Girl
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #569 on: September 22, 2008, 12:05:24 PM »

About the George and Cindy being hung in the media deal...

Every cable news show, newspaper, and blog cannot be getting it wrong.

I do not think it is a big conspiracy against the Anthony's.

I think their behavior is abysmal, and on the scale of their daughters.

They are doing it to themselves.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: September 22, 2008, 12:05:31 PM »

I think Nejame's media blitz has begun.  Jesse goes on Geraldo--twice--to paint Casey as a normal, sweet woman.  The Exit13 poster last night did the same at WS.  Now, we have ANITAJO21 telling us how the Anthony's are such victims in this case. 

These people have not changed my opinion.  I still see a mother who did not report her child missing for over a month, who partied and stole from her friends, and whose parents are, at the minimum, enabling her behavior.  Don't lose sight of the facts, folks.

In other words ... the defence "may be" placing trolls on the internet to distract from the truth!

Jesse Grund claims that Casey's the protrayal of Casey in the media does not reflect the Casey he knew.

Think about it.  According to Richard Grund's words to Geraldo on August 30th ... after a one night stand Casey attempts to deceive his son that he was Caylee's father.

Who is fooling who?

Janet

Good Morning, everyone...

I have found it interesting that the couple of people who have come forward on Casey's behalf have said that she NEVER used drugs and that she rarely drank... or did not drink all that much.  Now, I understand that there are just women out there who screw around a lot to get people to like them, or to make themselves feel wanted, or perhaps because they have some issue or another, but don't all of these "alleged" one-night stands and her promiscuous behavior point toward someone a little more involved with drugs/alcohol, than we are being led to believe? 

I realize it is all very circumstantial, but seeing the pics that are out there, and hearing the stories from as far back as Caylee's dad being a one night stand, I find it hard to believe that this girl was anything more than a party girl from the get go....
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: September 22, 2008, 12:05:52 PM »

This poster ( for the last 20 years. Feel free to call there and ask for me

Chuck

Chuck - I may have just approved an account that is "you".  Please check your email address that you used to register. 

Good job Klaas

Chuck your IP is also logged
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:48:18 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Peace Monkeys
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #572 on: September 22, 2008, 12:05:53 PM »

Chuck

You got a phone number there for us Chuck?

No one else has to prove who they are in here why should Chuck be any different?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:48:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: September 22, 2008, 12:06:46 PM »

Monday: Father of Tot Mom's Ex

The father of tot mom Casey Anthony's ex-boyfriend speaks out! A primetime exclusive interview on Nancy Grace, monday 8 & 10 ET on Headline News.

Jesse again
I believe this time it is Jesse's father.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: September 22, 2008, 12:06:55 PM »

1st timer. I am drawn to this case, cuz of the parellels I feel with the Anthoney family.  My daughter at 20 gave birth to a boy, James, whose father died 2 mos before his birth. Daughter was not prepared to be a single mom, and had alot of the socio problems similar to KC. James lived and loved in our home since birth, until we practiced that TOUGH LOVE.  Within 2 weeks of his 2nd birthday  and leaving our care to mom's, the boyfriend hurt him and he ultimatley died. Child Abuse Resulting In Death is the charge he is serving jail time for.  My family chose to honor our baby James by fully cooperating with LE, despite our daughter choosing to support the boyfriend.  We "hid" behind the victims advocates and the prosecutor when surged by the media.  We chose justice for James over our daughter, and have still not recovered from her betrayal. It has been 5 yrs since, and I am still raw. 

I am so sorry to hear about your heartbreaking experience.

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: September 22, 2008, 12:07:15 PM »

I agree and ... Tamikosmom's is bowing out of the Caylee Marie discussion.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: September 22, 2008, 12:07:33 PM »

Welcome ddex - wow, what a sad story.  You did what I believe is the right thing to do, you honored baby James an innocent child.  Unlike the Anthony's who by all appearances have gone beyond Caylee and are now protecting Casey.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: September 22, 2008, 12:07:42 PM »

I think Nejame's media blitz has begun.  Jesse goes on Geraldo--twice--to paint Casey as a normal, sweet woman.  The Exit13 poster last night did the same at WS.  Now, we have ANITAJO21 telling us how the Anthony's are such victims in this case. 

These people have not changed my opinion.  I still see a mother who did not report her child missing for over a month, who partied and stole from her friends, and whose parents are, at the minimum, enabling her behavior.  Don't lose sight of the facts, folks.

In other words ... the defence "may be" placing trolls on the internet to distract from the truth!

Jesse Grund claims that Casey's the protrayal of Casey in the media does not reflect the Casey he knew.

Think about it.  According to Richard Grund's words to Geraldo on August 30th ... after a one night stand Casey attempts to deceive his son that he was Caylee's father.

Who is fooling who?

Janet

Good Morning, everyone...

I have found it interesting that the couple of people who have come forward on Casey's behalf have said that she NEVER used drugs and that she rarely drank... or did not drink all that much.  Now, I understand that there are just women out there who screw around a lot to get people to like them, or to make themselves feel wanted, or perhaps because they have some issue or another, but don't all of these "alleged" one-night stands and her promiscuous behavior point toward someone a little more involved with drugs/alcohol, than we are being led to believe? 

I realize it is all very circumstantial, but seeing the pics that are out there, and hearing the stories from as far back as Caylee's dad being a one night stand, I find it hard to believe that this girl was anything more than a party girl from the get go....

Hi Claire

There are pics of her throwing up and another showing her peeing outside between 2 parked cars.

No, not a drinker at all. She should look into replacing Mother Theresa

Peace Monkeys
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: September 22, 2008, 12:08:40 PM »

Chuck

You got a phone number there for us Chuck?

Kristin.. you can google it.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:50:14 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: September 22, 2008, 12:09:24 PM »

Edited:  Removed personal information
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 12:52:00 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.