April 26, 2024, 04:31:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 350616 times)
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: September 22, 2008, 12:10:05 PM »

1st timer. I am drawn to this case, cuz of the parellels I feel with the Anthoney family.  My daughter at 20 gave birth to a boy, James, whose father died 2 mos before his birth. Daughter was not prepared to be a single mom, and had alot of the socio problems similar to KC. James lived and loved in our home since birth, until we practiced that TOUGH LOVE.  Within 2 weeks of his 2nd birthday  and leaving our care to mom's, the boyfriend hurt him and he ultimatley died. Child Abuse Resulting In Death is the charge he is serving jail time for.  My family chose to honor our baby James by fully cooperating with LE, despite our daughter choosing to support the boyfriend.  We "hid" behind the victims advocates and the prosecutor when surged by the media.  We chose justice for James over our daughter, and have still not recovered from her betrayal. It has been 5 yrs since, and I am still raw. 

DD;  Oh so so sorry for you.  What a tragedy you have endured.  Big Hugs to you !!!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: September 22, 2008, 12:10:35 PM »

IMO - the newbie AnitaJo is more than likely from a member of the PR firm and/or Cindy/George's attorneys.  It's too well structured and covers all the areas.  Too well thought out for just a friend.

This poster (Chuck) works at  Feel free to call there and ask for me
Edited to remove personal information
(not today, or you will get my voice mai)

Chuck

You got a phone number there for us Chuck?

It wouldn't be a good idea for Chuck to post a phone number here, Cubbee. 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:15:19 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: September 22, 2008, 12:11:06 PM »

I think Nejame's media blitz has begun.  Jesse goes on Geraldo--twice--to paint Casey as a normal, sweet woman.  The Exit13 poster last night did the same at WS.  Now, we have ANITAJO21 telling us how the Anthony's are such victims in this case. 

These people have not changed my opinion.  I still see a mother who did not report her child missing for over a month, who partied and stole from her friends, and whose parents are, at the minimum, enabling her behavior.  Don't lose sight of the facts, folks.

In other words ... the defence "may be" placing trolls on the internet to distract from the truth!

Jesse Grund claims that Casey's the protrayal of Casey in the media does not reflect the Casey he knew.

Think about it.  According to Richard Grund's words to Geraldo on August 30th ... after a one night stand Casey attempts to deceive his son that he was Caylee's father.

Who is fooling who?

Janet

Good Morning, everyone...

I have found it interesting that the couple of people who have come forward on Casey's behalf have said that she NEVER used drugs and that she rarely drank... or did not drink all that much.  Now, I understand that there are just women out there who screw around a lot to get people to like them, or to make themselves feel wanted, or perhaps because they have some issue or another, but don't all of these "alleged" one-night stands and her promiscuous behavior point toward someone a little more involved with drugs/alcohol, than we are being led to believe? 

I realize it is all very circumstantial, but seeing the pics that are out there, and hearing the stories from as far back as Caylee's dad being a one night stand, I find it hard to believe that this girl was anything more than a party girl from the get go....

Kiahj, Tony's statement to police was that she loved to drink and did use weed. Just about every picture we've seen of her outside the house, she is drinking, hanging in a toilet, passed out in a car or peeing in an alley.

Casey is different people with different groups. What you hear from one group of friends will probably be worlds apart from another.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #583 on: September 22, 2008, 12:11:45 PM »

Hello and good morning to all.
Here are my thoughts I think Casey was a spoiled child as long as she did what Cindy asked of her. When she stopped Cindy tried to bring her around to her ways again. Casey wanted none of it.
So she left the home with Cayllee to show her mother that she can make decisions on her own and raise little Cayllee.
But she found it was harder then she ever thought it would be and started making the bad choices and out of the bad choices Cayllee died.
She didn’t know what to do when know one answered the flurry of cell phone calls.
So she dumped little Cayllee because she couldn’t let any of her family know because it was to late she had taken to long after the death. So she just went inside herself and blocked it all out. Went on with her life
She couldn’t tell her mother that she was right all along and have Cindy say I told you that you can’t raise Caylee the right way look what happened in the short amount of time you had care of her all by yourself she died you fool.
What Ci and Ga have done when they found out was start asking questions and they all sat down and tried to fit what Casey was telling them into there time line of things and it just doesn’t add up but they will keep trying because they love Casey and want her to be telling the truth.
Truth is know one will ever now what happened to little Cayllee because Casey will never tell. She sill go to jail and keep the secret till the day she dies.

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: September 22, 2008, 12:13:33 PM »

Well, it looks to me like Anitajo has no intentions of answering questions. Why am I not suprised?

I now have my own login, so I will no longer need to use anitajo21 (my wife).

As far as having "no intention of answering any questions"? I need to go out for awhile to take care of business. I will be back.

Chuck
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: September 22, 2008, 12:13:38 PM »

IMO - the newbie AnitaJo is more than likely from a member of the PR firm and/or Cindy/George's attorneys.  It's too well structured and covers all the areas.  Too well thought out for just a friend.

This poster  Feel free to call there and ask for me

Chuck

Oh great a carsalesman!! We KNOW they never lie... !! just kiddin!

Ha ha ha ha.  That was toooo funny !!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:16:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: September 22, 2008, 12:15:31 PM »

Where is my post???  I can't find it????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #587 on: September 22, 2008, 12:15:45 PM »

This poster Edited to remove personal information

Chuck

I sell Corvette parts, and talk to about a hundred people a day.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:16:58 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: September 22, 2008, 12:16:10 PM »

1st timer. I am drawn to this case, cuz of the parellels I feel with the Anthoney family.  My daughter at 20 gave birth to a boy, James, whose father died 2 mos before his birth. Daughter was not prepared to be a single mom, and had alot of the socio problems similar to KC. James lived and loved in our home since birth, until we practiced that TOUGH LOVE.  Within 2 weeks of his 2nd birthday  and leaving our care to mom's, the boyfriend hurt him and he ultimatley died. Child Abuse Resulting In Death is the charge he is serving jail time for.  My family chose to honor our baby James by fully cooperating with LE, despite our daughter choosing to support the boyfriend.  We "hid" behind the victims advocates and the prosecutor when surged by the media.  We chose justice for James over our daughter, and have still not recovered from her betrayal. It has been 5 yrs since, and I am still raw. 

ddex, you are an amazing parent and grandparent. That is probably one of the most gut wrenching things I have heard. My heart feels so heavy for you. I cannot imagine what you have had to go through.

I applaud you so loudly though. You stood up for that baby you loved. There's a special place for people like you. I will pray for God's healing peace and comfort for you.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: September 22, 2008, 12:17:03 PM »

Feel free to call there and ask for me

Chuck

No one else has to prove who they are in here why should Chuck be any different?

I did not ask Chuck to prove who he is.... he invited us to call him and I simply asked him if he had a number with which we could do so!!!!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:17:36 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: September 22, 2008, 12:17:22 PM »

Hello and good morning to all.
Here are my thoughts I think Casey was a spoiled child as long as she did what Cindy asked of her. When she stopped Cindy tried to bring her around to her ways again. Casey wanted none of it.
So she left the home with Cayllee to show her mother that she can make decisions on her own and raise little Cayllee.
But she found it was harder then she ever thought it would be and started making the bad choices and out of the bad choices Cayllee died.
She didn’t know what to do when know one answered the flurry of cell phone calls.
So she dumped little Cayllee because she couldn’t let any of her family know because it was to late she had taken to long after the death. So she just went inside herself and blocked it all out. Went on with her life
She couldn’t tell her mother that she was right all along and have Cindy say I told you that you can’t raise Caylee the right way look what happened in the short amount of time you had care of her all by yourself she died you fool.
What Ci and Ga have done when they found out was start asking questions and they all sat down and tried to fit what Casey was telling them into there time line of things and it just doesn’t add up but they will keep trying because they love Casey and want her to be telling the truth.
Truth is know one will ever now what happened to little Cayllee because Casey will never tell. She sill go to jail and keep the secret till the day she dies.

Hi Stacey

I think there is much truth in what you're saying. I work for a program that serves 984 preschool children, and some of them are already out of control. I often say that if the parents don't control them when they're 5, how are they planning to control them when they're 15?

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: September 22, 2008, 12:17:38 PM »

Doing the right thing may not always be easy and ... it may hurt terribly but .. is never wrong.

dd ... standing on a firm foundation of truth is the catalyst for mending relationships.

This 61 year old granny knows.

Hugs

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: September 22, 2008, 12:18:43 PM »

This poster (Edited to remove personal information

Chuck

True Muffy.... He did state the name of his business and the extension so it should be easy to get for Directory Assistance...
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:18:12 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: September 22, 2008, 12:19:05 PM »

Edited to remover personal information

Chuck

Oh great a carsalesman!! We KNOW they never lie... !! just kiddin!

Ha ha ha ha.  That was toooo funny !!!

And now he had to step out ...I really have some questions bout these Anthony's!! 
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:18:42 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: September 22, 2008, 12:19:10 PM »

Chuck

and talk to about a hundred people a day.

That's fine Chuck.  But sometimes monkeys forget and post personal info on here, such as phone numbers or emails and etc. and it isn't a good idea most of the time.  The phone numbers are often removed.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:19:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #595 on: September 22, 2008, 12:19:30 PM »

Stalker Cam action

Peace Monkeys
jenn79co
Scared Monkey

« Reply #596 on: September 22, 2008, 12:19:32 PM »

Just an honest question.  Why is it when some one is a supporter of George and Cindy they are accused of being one of the Anthony's, or a PR Firm or baez secretary?  Is it that hard to believe others look at this case differently?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: September 22, 2008, 12:20:32 PM »

True Muffy.... He did state the name of his business and the extension so it should be easy to get for Directory Assistance...

Here's a website that gives the phone number Edited to remove personal information
« Last Edit: September 22, 2008, 01:20:20 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: September 22, 2008, 12:20:44 PM »

Well, it looks to me like Anitajo has no intentions of answering questions. Why am I not suprised?

I now have my own login, so I will no longer need to use anitajo21 (my wife).

As far as having "no intention of answering any questions"? I need to go out for awhile to take care of business. I will be back.

Chuck

Chuck - what I'd like to know from you is how long have you known the Anthonys?  Why are you posting in forums? 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 22, 2008, 12:20:55 PM »

Oops, found it.....mmm how bout them Cowboys??????  Carry on 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.